+ Reply
Page 79 of 816 FirstFirst ... 29 697778798081 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 16302

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I haven't seen the Ls on Cydia so don't know if he said he made it. Hope everyone's having a good weekend
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,459 Times in 4,031 Posts

I haven't seen the Ls on Cydia so don't know if he said he made it.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 3,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post

I haven't seen the Ls on Cydia so don't know if he said he made it.
    I stand corrected. And yet at the top of any UniAW code in the past I have seen Ian's name left in the comment credits at the top of the code.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,092 Times in 5,482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But surely that didn't mean "without credit"..
    Again, read the first post Ian specifically states to NOT give him credit!

I see you have now just read it!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Playing again. Thx to Max for the "wind turbine" idea .

It's a draft, but close to what i want to do...

Windmill

Wiper .

Too cool Dacal, very nice!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-14-2013), Hip5 (04-14-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-14-2013), RKO1195 (04-16-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But surely that didn't mean "without credit"..
    I'm with you on this, credit given or not, it's seriously bad form to tweak UNIAW6, add it to Cydia and ask for donations.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-14-2013), siemprelisto (04-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'd like to point out that I am the "*****" of the magpul_LS and I gives full credit in the very first line of the HTML file the .CSS file even tho the previous message shows I did not have to and in fact the theme is free but it did take my time to create each of the images that went into the new LS and would appreciate not receive treating emails by people that don't even take the time to look or read anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    I'm with you on this, credit given or not, it's seriously bad form to tweak UNIAW6, add it to Cydia and ask for donations.
    Yeah. Even though Ian states he doesn't need credit - and that it can be part of a paid theme 'even without credit' - sometimes - fair minded people need to read between the lines and do 'what's right'. Ian's a humble, giving guy.. But art should ALWAYS be credited. That's simply 'the right' thing to do.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-14-2013), kristatos (04-14-2013), lostinthemes (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Do you drive a car or a motorcycle, own a phone? Rhetorical question do you think the person that developed that version didn't perhaps start with a piece of someone else's design and revamp it for their personal taste. Each theme on here is someones individual taste that has been developed and released for other people to use. End of story my version of the theme is FREE for anyone to use.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersHouse View Post
    I'd like to point out that I am the "*****" of the magpul_LS and I gives full credit in the very first line of the HTML file the .CSS file even tho the previous message shows I did not have to and in fact the theme is free but it did take my time to create each of the images that went into the new LS and would appreciate not receive treating emails by people that don't even take the time to look or read anything.
    Yes. You didn't do anything wrong. And you have credit in the code files. But in your description on Cydia you made it sound like you "created" everything. And this is what Ian asked NOT to be done.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersHouse View Post
    Do you drive a car or a motorcycle, own a phone? Rhetorical question do you think the person that developed that version didn't perhaps start with a piece of someone else's design and revamp it for their personal taste. Each theme on here is someones individual taste that has been developed and released for other people to use. End of story my version of the theme is FREE for anyone to use.

For being honest, you must add a sentence that expains its UniAW and created by Ian Nicoll, in your explanation on Cydia...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Max your updated sb widget randomly stops updating the weather animations. It's only this version it never happened to the old version that I had.
    All it'll have on the screen is the sun, or in last nights case, a moon glow with no moon. Never any clouds (weather was always cloudy in some way when it stopped working) any idea what maybe causing this?

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post

you must change the location in red box

All this is fixed in the next version, all 9 languages now work correctly and change all the texts.

On another note:

The UniAW is free for all to do with what ever you want, although I am the original creator of this we all know Dacal re-coded it without iFrame making it far better, so now I feel guilty taking credit for it, it's really been developed from all you guys ideas so the credit list would be very long

I'm very happy to see people using and enjoying it, the last thing I want is someone to credit me without a mention of Dacal as it's half his too now, this is basically why I asked to leave the top notes in all the files.

=================
    =================

Version 6.1 has been a major re-code again, everything I can think of has a switch in the config file for the maximum customization ever!
    I think I added 4 new conditions, and a load of other stuff.

Going home on Tuesday (traveling all day) so I'm afraid it wont be out till Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all for the excellent support, you guys are great.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-15-2013), Dacal (04-14-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), joshlogic (04-14-2013), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), Krima (04-14-2013), kristatos (04-14-2013), lostinthemes (04-14-2013), Marty McFly (04-14-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-14-2013), mfisherbsu (04-14-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-14-2013), phil73 (04-14-2013), RandyTG (04-14-2013), RKO1195 (04-14-2013), siemprelisto (04-14-2013), simer_cool (04-17-2013), Steph53940 (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Ian
    May we know at least the way you name day and night weather walls...
    0day, 0night, 1day, 1night or day folder 0,1,2 night folder 0,1,2...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ian,

Will you be having Chinese food for diner when you get home?

Maybe some Fried rice???

May your travels be Safe and Smooth...

Best Regards

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Ian
    May we know at least the way you name day and night weather walls...
    0day, 0night, 1day, 1night or day folder 0,1,2 night folder 0,1,2...
    Same as Dacal uses in Topaz and Basalt day_cloud, night_cloud, day_fog, night_fog, ect...

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-14-2013), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), lostinthemes (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-14-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,982 Times in 908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Version 6.1 has been a major re-code again, everything I can think of has a switch in the config file for the maximum customization ever!
    I think I added 4 new conditions, and a load of other stuff.

Going home on Tuesday (traveling all day) so I'm afraid it wont be out till Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all for the excellent support, you guys are great.
    Wow! Can't wait. Thank YOU Ian. You are a truly talented individual and all of your work is appreciated. Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    On another note:

The UniAW is free for all to do with what ever you want, although I am the original creator of this we all know Dacal re-coded it without iFrame making it far better, so now I feel guilty taking credit for it, it's really been developed from all you guys ideas so the credit list would be very long

I'm very happy to see people using and enjoying it, the last thing I want is someone to credit me without a mention of Dacal as it's half his too now, this is basically why I asked to leave the top notes in all the files.
    Understood to all, Ian. Ever since I was introduced to your UniAW yours and Daca's names have been somewhere at the top of the code sheets in the HMTL and .CSS and .JS. That should never change and I think that's what you ask. Also in post 1 you ask that people not call it 'their own creation'. Sometimes, certain modders in the Cydia descriptions get close to violating that request of yours. You don't have to 'defend' it.. The rest of us will on your behalf.. There's a principle here. And I think we need to make sure people are 'trained' with a proper etiquette on these creative forums. That's the only reason I ever speak up on yours and Dacal's behalf with the UniAW and for Dacal on his unique Basalt and Topaz version of animated weather too.

You guys are SOO creative and SO competent with code. Much appreciated!!!!!!

The term "animated weather" is synonymous with Ian Nicoll and Dacal and it always will be.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-14-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-14-2013), lostinthemes (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default uniaw5 GPS_Spectre
    I have a quick question, please forgive me if i didnt follow the posts, i found this one a few weeks ago since my perpage html widgets stopped working due to the change of the yahoo api link. I have used the UniAW5 GPS_Spectre widget since last fall and its worked great, i like how it only uses one row and displays all the stuff i want to see (weather, sunrise-sunset, temp, etc) and how it adjusts per my location. I found on this particular forum a new location.js file and i went ahead and replaced it in the same dir, but it gives me an error, where it doesnt show anything. I went back in and adjusted the config file to manually pull my home location so at least it works for now, but i would like it to auto update my location.

My question is do i have to update any of the other files in the dir for the widget, or is there a similar widget that is does the same thing? I will attach the screenshot of my current widget (the location info isn't x'ed out since that was taken when i was on vacation...). If i need to provide the old location.js file i can.

Thanks again and i appreciate all the hard work that goes into these customizationsUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-untitled.png.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,092 Times in 5,482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hemi_0539 View Post
    I have a quick question, please forgive me if i didnt follow the posts, i found this one a few weeks ago since my perpage html widgets stopped working due to the change of the yahoo api link. I have used the UniAW5 GPS_Spectre widget since last fall and its worked great, i like how it only uses one row and displays all the stuff i want to see (weather, sunrise-sunset, temp, etc) and how it adjusts per my location. I found on this particular forum a new location.js file and i went ahead and replaced it in the same dir, but it gives me an error, where it doesnt show anything. I went back in and adjusted the config file to manually pull my home location so at least it works for now, but i would like it to auto update my location.

My question is do i have to update any of the other files in the dir for the widget, or is there a similar widget that is does the same thing? I will attach the screenshot of my current widget (the location info isn't x'ed out since that was taken when i was on vacation...). If i need to provide the old location.js file i can.

Thanks again and i appreciate all the hard work that goes into these customizationsAttachment 632399.
    You may want to check out some of the latest enhancements to jail breaking. If you get iWidgets, there are probably 50-100 widgets like that in numerous threads.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

pleeeeze can anyone tell me how to get the St. Maxime off my screen? dug through every file, ran searches etc please help thanks
    crap attachment failing, guessing its var city under icon frame but weather city is correct so idk
    Last edited by skibowlruler; 04-14-2013 at 07:00 PM.