Page 76 of 875 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #1501
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Change the opacity for both to opacity:0.0;


    Max, which one applies to the actual Feels like temperature (i.e. 40) in the css file. I cant find it, I assume #feelslike associates with the word "FEELS LIKE", but what effect the feels like temp in the css file.

    update: found it, its #chill
    Last edited by slumpey326; 04-13-2013 at 12:21 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013)

  3. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Thanks Max. Love my new setup.
    Attachment 632168
    Hey Serky - managed to get the lockscreen going on the i4 version. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks to Ramses2 for making the i4 version...and of course Max & Ian for making it all possible!
    -photo1.png
    I'm hoping Ramses can do the same thing with the updated version Max just released today. Also hoping I can get the neighbourhood working in that one as right now if I set "var UseNeighborhood" to true, I still just get the city.

    EDIT: Neighbourhood working great after installing these files...
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Thanks R3BrotherJr!

    -photo2.png
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-13-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  4. #1503
    Hy guys,

    i just got a quick question i added the updated widget and when i load it my icons will be covered by the wallpaperbackground picture, what do i need to modify to get my original springboard wallpaper.?

    Last edited by isostar; 04-13-2013 at 04:39 PM.

  5. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Drop these 3 files in you UIImages folder closest to the top of Winterboard.
    Thanks, but the Photo App looks weird now!

    -img_0187.png-img_0188.png

  6. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlDall View Post
    Thanks, but the Photo App looks weird now!
    Sorry, but that's what happens with a transparent status bar.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    KarlDall (04-13-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013)

  8. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Sorry, but that's what happens with a transparent status bar.
    What a pity!


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlDall For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-13-2013)

  10. #1507
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy guys,

    i just got a quick question i added the updated widget and when i load it my icons will be covered by the wallpaperbackground picture, what do i need to modify to get my original springboard wallpaper.?

    That's impossible unless you tried to make it an iwidget

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-13-2013)

  12. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    That's impossible unless you tried to make it an iwidget
    yes this is what i did, i made it an iwidget, i deleted all the wallpapers in UniAW6_SB2.theme\Icon Sets\Custom_i5 and now it works. Is there a proper iwidget version for the new update availible?

  13. #1509
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Who was it that posted the files for neighborhood?
    Since I've changed them my animations freeze up when the widget tries to update itself anybody else having an issue with the animations freezing?

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    yes this is what i did, i made it an iwidget, i deleted all the wallpapers in UniAW6_SB2.theme\Icon Sets\Custom_i5 and now it works. Is there a proper iwidget version for the new update availible?
    Not of my mod sorry if you want fullscreen mod then it's winterboard unless someone makes it a drop down mod

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-13-2013)

  15. #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Who was it that posted the files for neighborhood?
    Hi Max, it was "R3BrotherJr!" on pg 65. I have a direct link to his post in post #1501 at the top of this page.

    EDIT: Here you go. Hope this is what you were looking for...
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013)

  17. #1511
    Here is the requested LS of Max's UniAW SB. I moved the glass panes down a little because I use Lockinfo. The slider is not included because it is from the Auros theme. You really only need to swap out UniAW6_iph5.css, WeatherInfoBG.png and change the Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html. If you use the whole theme, remember to change the config.js to your liking.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d6j3gub01...Pain.theme.zip

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-14-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-13-2013), King_O_Hill (04-13-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), Marty McFly (04-13-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013), Ramses2 (04-14-2013)

  19. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Here is the requested LS of Max's UniAW SB. I moved the glass panes down a little because I use Lockinfo. The slider is not included because it is from the Auros theme. You really only need to swap out UniAW6_iph5.css, WeatherInfoBG.png and change the Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html. If you use the whole theme, remember to change the config.js to your liking.
    If anyone would like the i4 version of the LS (post #1501) please let me know and I will post it. Please keep in mind that it's based on Max's 1st release of the SB mod not the latest one which displays much more info.

    If Ramses2 is able to make an i4 version of Max's latest release, I will gladly post a LS theme for it too. He and I have been PM'ing and he's already looking at it.

  20. #1513
    Finally its done, this is my setup for now =) thanks Ian and Max and all the other users for your help and info, i will try my best to help out and support this forum, its very nice to be a part of you!




  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-14-2013), lostinthemes (04-14-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013), siemprelisto (04-13-2013)

  22. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Finally its done, this is my setup for now =) thanks Ian and Max and all the other users for your help and info, i will try my best to help out and support this forum, its very nice to be a part of you!



    Where i can found that lockscreen ??

  23. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Who was it that posted the files for neighborhood?
    Since I've changed them my animations freeze up when the widget tries to update itself anybody else having an issue with the animations freezing?
    I may have experienced the animations just not displaying at all if that's what you mean. I just wasn't sure what or why it was happening, or if it was a yahoo thing. I've noticed this on MJ's extreme on my SB, but not on the UniAW mod on my LS.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (04-13-2013)

  25. #1516
    here you go, it has been posted here a couple of pages back


  26. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    here you go, it has been posted here a couple of pages back

    Not the wallpaper buddy the lockscreen theme 😆

  27. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    Not the wallpaper buddy the lockscreen theme ��
    OH ok sorry bout that, the lockscreen theme its here Car.zip , the slider is an alternative slider from Auros theme (paid) and this is the camera grabber icon http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...grabber-2x.png

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Klont (04-15-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), Marty McFly (04-13-2013), nicoand (05-03-2013), TheBigKing (04-13-2013)

  29. #1519
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    I put in my own day and night images in day_night_iph5. I did it correctly but the images I put aren't showing?

  30. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    I put in my own day and night images in day_night_iph5. I did it correctly but the images I put aren't showing?
    make sure the name of the images are day.png and night.png!

Page 76 of 875 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •