+ Reply
Page 740 of 838 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730738739740741742 750 790 ... LastLast
Results 14,781 to 14,800 of 16746

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone wanna really test your iOS 7 theories you can use this as the benchmark: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vik9xumj5...cydget%203.zip
...
  1. #14781
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Anyone wanna really test your iOS 7 theories you can use this as the benchmark: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vik9xumj5...cydget%203.zip

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    nassermoli (02-05-2014), RKO1195 (02-06-2014), sethbossfan (02-05-2014), The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

  3. #14782
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    A potential con for LHTML is that unlike winterboard (when able to use HTML) is that Cydgets does not work for me with LHTML3. Or actually should I say .... I have not been able to get it to work.

    I can use a lock trough Groovylock and use a Cydget and activate it with the home button, press it again and it shows my away view or primary lock. I cannot use a lock through LHTML3 and a Cydget. When I try it does not work.

    They seem to not work together.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  4. #14783
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello,

    I've been following the thread really frequently and know everyone is having some sort of crashes. Although my issue may be different. I just bought LHTML3 and I'm using UNIAW6.4. What's weird is whenever I get a incoming txt message (I have bite installed) the LS goes blank. I have to unlock and lock in order for me to see the UNI LS. I didn't have this problem with Groovy but I also didn't have touch controls. Do I have to optimize theme for LHTML? I tried that and still seems to be issues. I do have my theme under the groovy folder and not under LHTML Dir. Any ideas??? Im on 7.0.4 on 4s.

  5. #14784
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,382
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Anyone wanna really test your iOS 7 theories you can use this as the benchmark: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vik9xumj5...cydget%203.zip
    Can't pass up 'that' challenge.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. #14785
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,810
    Thanked 906 Times in 557 Posts

    The bad thing with cydgets is that they make lockscreed toooo slow!!!

  7. #14786
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Can't pass up 'that' challenge.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-05-2014), nateD (02-05-2014)

  9. #14787
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,116
    Thanks
    4,018
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 3,953 Posts

    Ok. Another example of animation heavy widgets on Background layer...

    This one has a swinging pendulum analog clock, with ticking second hand, rain pane, wiper, rainbow, sun, clouds, timed wall,etc... you name it on background

    On homepage...has a touch layer with weather info, a transition effect, the wether wall in the small frame, clock changes to digital readout, forecast...

    All with passcode lock enabled. Watch video below.

    http://vimeo.com/85948508
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-05-2014 at 11:46 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    adioph (02-05-2014), Dexy88 (02-07-2014), The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

  11. #14788
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    3,788
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Anyone wanna really test your iOS 7 theories you can use this as the benchmark: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vik9xumj5...cydget%203.zip
    I don't really know what to say Simon. I accepted the challenge. I'm running Concept LS, the DCL_WW slideshow, GyroSlideshow and and personal LS that MJ showed in the above post. Two iWidgets and a lot of tweaks and Flex. To say my phone is screaming is an understatement. No pass code issues here. It really is odd.
    Last edited by bombmom; 02-05-2014 at 11:48 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

  13. #14789
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    I don't really know what to say Simon. I accepted the challenge. I'm running Concept LS, the DCL_WW slideshow, GyroSlideshow and and personal LS that MJ showed in the above post. Two iWidgets and a lot of tweaks and Flex. To say my phone is screaming is an understatement. No pass code issues here. It really is odd.
    Just sums up the conundrum that is iOS 7 lol. Try running the gyroslideshow as your main cydget for a little while and see how it gets on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Ok. Another example of animation heavy widgets on Background layer...

    This one has a swinging pendulum analog clock, with ticking second hand, rain pane, wiper, rainbow, sun, clouds, timed wall,etc... you name it on background

    On homepage...has a touch layer with weather info, a transition effect, the wether wall in the small frame, clock changes to digital readout, forecast...

    All with passcode lock enabled. Watch video below.

    Animation test on Vimeo
    Lol, very nice. I like the swinging of the pendulum, very cool

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (02-05-2014), The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

  15. #14790
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    3,788
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just sums up the conundrum that is iOS 7 lol. Try running the gyroslideshow as your main cydget for a little while and see how it gets on.



    Lol, very nice. I like the swinging of the pendulum, very cool
    Will do. I figure I'm due for a crash with all I'm running anyways so why not and something else to the mix lol. I'm sure you now understand my statement earlier about liking that the HTML turning off. As for the pendulum thanks

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Simon (02-05-2014)

  17. #14791
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,382
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Simon. Can't do a true test with your Parallax slide show. You didn't split the layers, bro. As I swipe right - your whole Cydget moves off screen. That's proof you didn't separate the layers in the code as MJ described. BUT.. I'm still not crashing after 2 hours of running your cydget bro.

    So your crashing with it is still because of the infamous corrupt files since you haven't restored in a while.. (I think that you've said you haven't). There are no special phones here - only "different phone installation issues and files ".. All phones running iOS 7 after a DFU restore will have same results running same tweaks. It's just math..

    If you restore. Your slide show cydget will NOT crash. Just like it's not for me. And the optimization Jenn & Jess are talking about isn't even done in the Cydget you uploaded for us. And I'm still not crashing.

    So please humor me -- do a restore first - to get rid of the corrupt stuff and then we'll all be making apples to apples comparisons. ..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. #14792
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Simon. Can't do a true test with your Parallax slide show. You didn't split the layers, bro. As I swipe right - your whole Cydget moves off screen. That's proof you didn't separate the layers in the code as MJ described.
    I never split the layers on any of my lockscreens, didn't even know you could until MJ posted about it earlier today. Just edit the info.plist in the folder and put Background where Homepage is. Touch wont work anymore on it but you can still test the stability. Oh, and use the gyroscopeslideshowtouch widget I posted above ^ that's the one I have been using today in the background layer, not the parallax one.

  19. #14793
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,382
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I never split the layers on any of my lockscreens, didn't even know you could until MJ posted about it earlier today. Just edit the info.plist in the folder and put Background where Homepage is. Touch wont work anymore on it but you can still test the stability. Oh, and use the gyroscopeslideshowtouch widget I posted above ^ that's the one I have been using today in the background layer, not the parallax one.
    It is the gyroscope one I've been testing. My mistake. But not splitting the layers creates greater instability and yet I haven't crashed with it. You've said you have. That's proof that gyroscope high animation, itself, is not the cause of your crashing with passcode off..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-05-2014 at 12:26 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. #14794
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It is the gyroscope one I've been testing. My mistake. But not splitting the layers creates greater instability and yet I haven't crashed with it. You've said you have. That's proof that gyroscope high animation, itself, is not the cause of your crashing with passcode off..
    How's the wall movement itself? Fluid or does it stop and go, stop and go sort of thing?

  21. #14795
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    567
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked 926 Times in 414 Posts

    This is how I've been using the timed walls only version. To run on background.html, now I'm running uniaw animations only on top of forecast

    *edit was supposed to quote the discussion earlier about separating in to two layers.

  22. #14796
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    3,788
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    How's the wall movement itself? Fluid or does it stop and go, stop and go sort of thing?
    For me for the most part they are fluid but I did notice the movement starts to slow as the picture transitions start. Still no crashes.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (02-05-2014), Simon (02-05-2014)

  24. #14797
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,242
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    For me for the most part they are fluid but I did notice the movement starts to slow as the picture transitions start. Still no crashes.
    Hmm, in cydgets the wall movement is pretty bad at all times for me on my 5s. Looks like I may have something slowing me down a bit. Hate to have to restore and start fresh (cause I'm lazy lol) but looks like I may need to do just that and see how it goes.

  25. #14798
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    3,788
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ......So please humor me -- do a restore first - to get rid of the corrupt stuff and then we'll all be making apples to apples comparisons. ..
    Grant, I have restored twice since the jailbreak came out. If anyone has corrupt files believe me it's me. One was caused by iCleaner so I never even use that. I move a lot of files on and off my phone in a given day ( yes I still do personal mods ) I use Flex for a lot of tweaking so I'm modding apple files directly. So my results will surely different than others.no apples to apples here

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-05-2014), The_Durben (02-05-2014)

  27. #14799
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,382
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Grant, I have restored twice since the jailbreak came out. If anyone has corrupt files believe me it's me. One was caused by iCleaner so I never even use that. I move a lot of files on and off my phone in a given day ( yes I still do personal mods ) I use Flex for a lot of tweaking so I'm modding apple files directly. So my results will surely different than others.no apples to apples here
    Thanks, BombMom. Next to you I'm a rank noob at all this... But I still believe strongly that there was a corrupt a file we all shared that Debian did NOT clear when Saurik updated WB a few weeks back. People who've restored since that date - do not have random crashing anymore with high animation on LS in any player and with passcode lock off. People who have NOT restored at least once since then, like Simon, still have the instability whether running locks the clean way in Cydgets as you and MJ have taught us, or not.

    I still have my test phone, a 4S, UNRESTORED since the update to WB - and it still crashes randomly with high animation LS - even running in Cydget and EVEN WITH the optimization to Background.html that you and MJ have now shared with us and that I've tested on that 'test control phone'.

    Having a test control phone in this time period has been central to me being able to make the claims I have. I can pretty much 'prove' my conclusions by still having that phone and testing people's other theories. It's how I know that passcode lock wasn't ALWAYS the main issue. I wish there were a way to take a snapshot of all the phones contents so you could analyze what the likely corrupt file is.

    But your 'relative' stability now - even as hard as you're pushing your phone - is due, at least in part, to one of the two restores you've done since the WB update a few weeks back.

    Thanks for lending us your great skills, BombMom!!

    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-05-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. #14800
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,116
    Thanks
    4,018
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 3,953 Posts

    She hasn't restored since the WB update. Only prior.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts