+ Reply
Page 73 of 877 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 17540

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll I'm in for sure. Users need instructions on how to contact Sauric though, this is probably why he never receives any feedback, only a few
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm in for sure. Users need instructions on how to contact Sauric though, this is probably why he never receives any feedback, only a few know who to reach him.
    It is actually in a "sticky" thread in this forum section, but hardly anybody knows this, so look at You can help test beta versions of Winterboard

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), Simon (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, I'm gonna post this here, because I think I can get the biggest bang for my buck here.

I had a discussion with Saurik 2 days ago about a WB update. The number 1 on my list of 10 was to have WB added to location services eliminating the need for they location app. The second part of that was to also give WB the ability to write to a database. Both these changes would just revolutionize theming as we know it.

Saurik's first comment was that we should use Cydget. Not sure how many have looked at Cydget, or are even aware of its existence. In a nut shell it is a LS platform that is very powerful. Unfortunately to tap into this power, you need to know objective-c, php and js.

It's my opinion that although Cydget is powerful, it requires a level if code writing that is probable beyond even the more experienced coders here and definitely beyond any beginners.

Anyway, with that said, I know this has been brought up before, and I'm not really expecting anything different, but I would like to try. So I'm sure your all asking, "what this has to do with me?".

Well I'd like to know if I can get your support in conveying these wants/desires to Saurik. I am going to be on his irc channel for # winterboard. You can join me there or PM Jim, or contact him anyway that you can.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping. He told me that he hardly ever gets WB issues or requests. He also knows he needs to make a couple of updates, so the timely be perfect!
    If he actually went threw with those ideas it would be awesome.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,195 Times in 3,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    It is actually in a "sticky" thread in this forum section, but hardly anybody knows this, so look at You can help test beta versions of Winterboard
    Yes I know about this, and exactly my point, most people will look at this and think "What!" If he seriously wants feedback on WinterBoard, he could make it a bit easier for everyone to contact him.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,396 Times in 6,353 Posts

I use mibbit to access his irc channel and it very easy to use. When I get back to my PC, I'll post the directions. Saurik always stays logged in, so even if you don't see or stay for a response, he gets them all.

Thanks for any and all support.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), Wildfowler (04-13-2013)

Thanks

I use mibbit to access his irc channel and it very easy to use. When I get back to my PC, I'll post the directions. Saurik always stays logged in, so even if you don't see or stay for a response, he gets them all.

Here it is again its BACK!!! For the night lol. The Sun background stays all night. It did this last night to. ImageUploadedByModMyi1365816131.586129.jpg

The moon was just there now it's gone and its sunny. So frustrating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Here it is again its BACK!!! For the night lol. The Sun background stays all night. It did this last night to. Attachment 632064

The moon was just there now it's gone and its sunny. So frustrating.
    I just explained this, The true icon that Yahoo uses for "Cloudy" is just an icon with clouds, so it uses this same icon for both day and night "Cloudy" conditions, if you/we replace this icon with an image that has a sun, it's our own fault!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey everyone, sorry, but I spent the last hour looking for an answer but no luck. Please help.
    Really simple question: I have the winterboard lockscreen version. All I want is my own customer background with the weather displacy and clock on top. At the moment it is just has a plain black background - which looks boring. How can I add my own base wallpaper to the lockscreen? Please help. Thank you!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah. Ok. I don't use it that way and was unaware of that feature. Thanks for the correction, King!

Hmm. Wonder what changed??
    Understood. Didn't know that was an option.
    I guess nothing. I guess this is just my image for a cloudy night which doesn't make sense cause its showing a sun shining. You think I should delete this image from the themes folder? ImageUploadedByModMyi1365817078.501325.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365817140.767486.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry, but I spent the last hour looking for an answer but no luck. Please help.
    Really simple question: I have the winterboard lockscreen version. All I want is my own customer background with the weather displacy and clock on top. At the moment it is just has a plain black background - which looks boring. How can I add my own base wallpaper to the lockscreen? Please help. Thank you!!!
    In the main theme folder, place your image named [email protected]

I guess nothing. I guess this is just my image for a cloudy night which doesn't make sense cause its showing a sun shining. You think I should delete this image from the themes folder? Attachment 632066

Attachment 632067
    Yes, delete it.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks, but which main theme? Put it in the LS theme folder? Or my main WB theme that I have for the rest of my phone? I tried putting it in both of them and neither worked. What else can I do?

Thanks

I guess the background image changes according to weather not according to time of day. Unless you set the Day/Night image setting. I got it all figured out now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by C2CA; 04-12-2013 at 08:17 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013)

Thanks

I guess the background image changes according to weather not according to time of day. Unless you set the Day/Night image setting. I got it all figured out now.
    Yes!!!

Now you have it!

Thanks, but which main theme? Put it in the LS theme folder? Or my main WB theme that I have for the rest of my phone? I tried putting it in both of them and neither worked. What else can I do?
    Sorry bud, I thought you were using it on your springboard. That won't work on your LS.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 2,414 Posts

King I am in brother. I'll put my special Krima blend on this situation. That's bound to get some attention.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    King I am in brother. I'll put my special Krima blend on this situation. That's bound to get some attention.
    Ahhhh,

I'm sure you will be helpful bro!

Go into Images and then go into the appropriate day_night folder for your device and read the directions.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Hi Guys, I would love to share this GPS SB with you guys for the iphone 5, I added the corrected location.js, plus modified the overlay to make it look neat for the iphone 5. I take no credit what so ever but I would love to share the joy to have a working GPS SB! I used springtomize and used rows spacing of 0.5 to align the icons with the overlay.

Enjoy!!

Attachment 631616

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orgs800q1l...0V2.1%20i5.zip

And this is the LockScreen I use with the UniAW 6.0 animation in the background.

Attachment 631617

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc35fk9gvn...HTCOneXMiX.zip

Just enable in Winterboard and they should be good to go!
    For the LS in setup it says change language for complete LS calendar/5day forecast etc. I don't understand this part. How do I get the 5 day forecast back? See.. ImageUploadedByModMyi1365820660.376752.jpg

Thanks

You are "in" your brother?

================
    ================

So people,

I just now finished the new code for the background wallpapers.

You can have a single overlay (same background 24hrs per day)
    Or:
    You can have day/night backgrounds (2 images that will change according you your sunset/sunrise times)
    Or:
    You can have a different background image for each weather condition, this is now not using yahoo weather icon codes, so they will for sure change to nighttime ones according to your sunrise/sunset times.

So that fixes that issue.

Still have lots to do!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-12-2013 at 09:12 PM.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (04-13-2013), Atomic7 (04-13-2013), cuzin (04-12-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), joshlogic (04-13-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), NewdestinyX (04-12-2013), RandyTG (04-13-2013), siemprelisto (04-12-2013), simer_cool (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 2,414 Posts

Not sure what u mean by that. ?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013)

Thanks

================
    ================

So people,

I just now finished the new code for the background wallpapers.

You can have a single overlay (same background 24hrs per day)
    Or:
    You can have day/night backgrounds (2 images that will change according you your sunset/sunrise times)
    Or:
    You can have a different background image for each weather condition, this is now not using yahoo weather icon codes, so they will for sure change to nighttime ones according to your sunrise/sunset times.

So that fixes that issue.

Still have lots to do!
    Awesome!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Not sure what u mean by that. ?
    Ian's just being perverted!

He's been in china too long. Probably looking out his hotel window right now and thinking "me so horrrrrny"!

You gotta say that with the appropriate accent!

JK Ian!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), Krima (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013)