Page 727 of 875 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717725726727728729 737 777 827 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,540 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    It's not officaly released on their site....you say that is better to wait for offical version?
    I would if I were you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (02-04-2014)

Thanks

I finally made all the CSS file adjustments to get this old school window Ian made some time ago for Lower AniWeather Window.

Thanks to Bacardi for his TV files, MJ for directing me to a few CSS files and Ian for EVERYTHING else!

Simple, really simple.

Last edited by jepp376; 02-03-2014 at 08:50 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (02-03-2014), Bacardi85 (02-03-2014), chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), Dexy88 (02-04-2014)

NewD Is your Mailbox full? I get a message saying you cannot receive PM's.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    NewD Is your Mailbox full? I get a message saying you cannot receive PM's.
    I limit who has access to my PM's, Seth.. as 95% of the chats I have in PM better serve the folks being done publicly. But I just approved you as a contact.. PM away, bro..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), sethbossfan (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Marty, I'm sure you nailed it this time bro.. And can you look at your Ezra one -- The sunrays stay in the middle of the rectangle and don't follow the sun. Sunmoon arc is turned off for me. Just check that.. and meteor animation.. The meteors are herky jerky for me.. they don't disappear naturally by fading out.. They jerk a split second and then just go off.. I know they're not that way in Ian's original. Thx!!
    Just checked the meteor animation and all looked good. I didn't get anything like you described. I will check the sunrays tomorrow.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Marty. I love the rainday effect. One question. Is there anyway to use the rain day code at the same time with rain drops and circles or snow. I know the rainday is a lot of codes and no images. Just wondering. I would love to add it to the sleet condition. So there would be snow and the rainday if possible. Thanks for the awesome Themes.

Where can I get that one, Seth? I loved it!!
    just iMessage me bro.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Just checked the meteor animation and all looked good. I didn't get anything like you described. I will check the sunrays tomorrow.
    Yeah.. Weird.. Meteors were fine tonight.. Must have been some fluke.. But the sunray isn't a fluke.. Stays center in screen of Ezra widget regardless of time of day..

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    just iMessage me bro.
    Got it bro.. Thx!

guys i restored just now twice the first time i loaded these all separately , new curses , winter board , file , afc2dd , widget weather and lockhtml3... ran uniaw6.4 no issues at all... selecting deselecting options, locking unlocking, which in the past would of been a safe mode... loaded statusbar fix and icleaner pro... did the same with the uniaw6.4, selecting deselecting options, locking unlocking... safe mode really quick! then now i restored again to and will load these all separately , new curses , winter board , file , afc2dd , widget weather and lockhtml3... i will see if stability was a fluke...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (02-03-2014), Dexy88 (02-04-2014), nik1975 (02-03-2014), sethbossfan (02-03-2014)

Good Luck Chevy! I'm pretty convinced your gonna be all good.

I haven't crashed once with your Double lock and UNIAW 6.4 iwidget. I went a step further and added Marty's new iwidget with full animation.

I have actually added so much animation to my device I expected it to crash to safe mode and it has not!
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-04-2014 at 06:56 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-03-2014)

Status Bar Fix was buggy as hell for me.. Keep that one off.. Here's my tweak list.. In my sig too..

Winterboard, afc2add, iFile, CCToggles, AutomaticSSH, WidgetWeather, LockHTML3, iWidgets, f.lux, Springtomize 3, FolderEnhancer, HomeScreenDesigner, IconOmatic, Exchange Policy Cleaner, biteSMS, iCleanerPro, NextGEN UI, BytaFont2, ClassicDock, GroovyLock

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), Dexy88 (02-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Good Luke Chevy! I'm pretty convinced your gonna be all good.

I haven't crashed once with your Double lock and UNIAW 6.4 iwidget. I went a step further and added Marty's new iwidget with full animation.

I have actually added so much animation to my device I expected it to crash to safe mode and it has not!
    That double lock was not even worth it crash city, so I pulled the link earlier for that reason and other code reasons... Just a question are you on i5 or 5S?

...btw so far so good but I'm still skeptical although I have no safe modes yet

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (02-03-2014)

That double lock was not even worth it crash city, so I pulled the link earlier for that reason and other code reasons... Just a question are you on i5 or 5S?
    Neither. 4s. But was experiencing the same crash issues. Not any longer.

Earlier today when I applied Marty's lock I crashed instantly and I'm glad I chose to wait it out. I left it alone. Maybe the shock of applying the lock caused the crash. It didn't crash to safe mode. It's like device crashed and loaded back up normal. That is the only issue I have had all day. Not a single safe mode crash.

I have all of your locks. I save them to my Dropbox and download them to my phone when I want to use them. I have no doubt I'm ok now. I have your double lock running and touch each corner for weather info, rss etc. I open apps like modmyi and Facebook and App Store. No issues.

I have all 3 LS platforms on my phone Cydgets, GL and lhtml3. I'm running your lock through lhtml3. As I ran Marty's before that. No issues at all.

Dollars to donuts your skepticism will vanish soon. I cannot imagine such a heavy lock would suddenly work problem free no crashes for me out of nowhere by fluke. I was skeptical first also because I was so used to crashing.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-03-2014 at 11:54 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-04-2014)

...btw so far so good but I'm still skeptical although I have no safe modes yet
    Healthy skepticism is always good bro. And given what we've all been thru these last 3 weeks - with crash city.. I'm sure it's easy to just sit waiting for next crash. But as long as you don't fill the phone with unstable junk - the animation bug is really gone after a restore. Seth is on 4S and I'm on 5S and J0k3r's on a 5 I think. And we're all rock stable.. No matter what's running on LS.

I should mention iFile has an occasional disappear crash when pasting something.. But no safe mode crashes. And iFile's had that disappear crash on paste since early on in 7.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-04-2014)

Can someone add the rainyday.js to the uniaw 6.4 dylib version..tia

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (02-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Love the NEW Rainy Day effect.
    yeah i love it to,i'm happy that marmoul took his time to build the rainday inside UniAW

i asked him if there a possiblity to push the raindrop with the wiper, so it can be like in the real life loool

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

jepp376 (02-04-2014)

Sorry guys that i just jumped in.
    Im preparing a translation of the UNIAW in my language (danish), please tell me you (Ian and Dacal) if you want it ?
    Next thing, if i use the letter as showed in HTML codes (&aelig; = - &oslash; = - &aring; = ) it works (the translation) but not in the "function ForecastDayNames(day)". Are this used in another coding instead of HTML or what could it be ?
    I can see that it translate "direcetly" what is put in the .JS file.
    The days that is fail is saturday (shorted as sat) and sunday (shorted as sun).
    In my tranlation shows the two day should look like Lr, but my lockscreen shows L&o (in the js it looks like L&aring;r).
    Any advice will be helpful for me
    I dont know if it made some sense, but i tried to explain as good as i could
    Thanks in advange

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MegaTechMann For This Useful Post:

nateD (02-04-2014)

just saved all themes from my phone to PC....

checked an 7.0.4 is still the latest..

it is restoring now.

will be back in a few hours or sooner

Hey Blik.. Are you crash-free now after your restore?

Page 727 of 875 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717725726727728729 737 777 827 ... LastLast