Page 725 of 875 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715723724725726727 735 775 825 ... LastLast
Results 14,481 to 14,500 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    is it ok if i'll tell you now i love you
    (no-homo!)
    thanks Ian! and i found that cool flip animation uniaw for iwidget, you have done one excellent piece of art man! that uniaw is amazing!

now i need to see how i can add that sun moon cycle to my mac desktop screen and maybe the entire uniaw too and i can die happy
    Hi mate, check my P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac ) thread in here

even i post you the link in here, sometimes when you click it brings you on the wrong thread lool

you will find all the instructions and information you need

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

acorchia (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi mate, check my P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac ) thread in here

even i post you the link in here, sometimes when you click it brings you on the wrong thread lool

you will find all the instructions and information you need
    lol, Bacardi! i remembered you as Romy from youtube xD
    found your link there just now, and going to open my macbook now

correct me if i'm wrong, all i need is live wallpaper app and that's about it (icons don't really matter i just want the sun and moon moving on my desktop )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to acorchia For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (02-03-2014)

lol, Bacardi! i remembered you as Romy from youtube xD
    found your link there just now, and going to open my macbook now

correct me if i'm wrong, all i need is live wallpaper app and that's about it (icons don't really matter i just want the sun and moon moving on my desktop )
    Thats right,it's Romy and you need LiveWallpaper Application from appstore

When checking for a specific line of code in the css or js files how does one determine what line they are on?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Thats right,it's Romy and you need LiveWallpaper Application from appstore
    ok mate i'll need your help there, seems dandelions are missing and i guess some folders aren't the same as the uniaw6.4
    care to give me a short hand in arranging it well?
    currently i'm missing dandelions i guess (can't seem to see the folder, and i don't want to change config.js without knowing it'll work..)

what else don't i have there? baloons maybe?
    can i copy information from any uniaw 6.4 into that package?

Thanks
    Thanked 23,569 Times in 4,687 Posts

Iv'e been busy making an app for my job, completely useless to you guys but nvm, I'm just practising in Objective-C.
    Code:
    - (IBAction)done:(id)sender {

[self->textField1 endEditing:YES];
        [self->textField2 endEditing:YES];
        [self->textField3 endEditing:YES];
        [self->textField4 endEditing:YES];
        [self->textField5 endEditing:YES];
        [self->textField6 endEditing:YES];

[textField1 resignFirstResponder];
        [textField2 resignFirstResponder];
        [textField3 resignFirstResponder];
        [textField4 resignFirstResponder];
        [textField5 resignFirstResponder];
        [textField6 resignFirstResponder];

double machineOD = [textField1.text doubleValue];
        double pipeOD = [textField2.text doubleValue];
        double pipeLength = [textField3.text doubleValue];
        double driveLength = [textField4.text doubleValue];
        double muckUpFactor = [textField5.text doubleValue];
        double jackingSpeed = [textField6.text doubleValue];

// Format the results to decimal style
        NSNumberFormatter *formatter = [[NSNumberFormatter alloc] init];
        [formatter setNumberStyle:NSNumberFormatterDecimalStyle];
        [formatter setMaximumFractionDigits:0];

// Calculate the required volume of bentonite needed per meter (litre's).
        double VolumePerMtrLitres = ((M_PI_4 * (machineOD / 1000) * (machineOD / 1000)) - (M_PI_4 * (pipeOD / 1000) * (pipeOD / 1000))) * muckUpFactor * 1000;
        NSString *numberAsString = [formatter stringFromNumber:@(VolumePerMtrLitres)];
        volumePerMeterLitreAnswer.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ ltr's.", numberAsString];

// Calculate the required speed of the bentonite lubrication pump (litres per minute).
        double LubricationPumpCapacity = jackingSpeed / 1000 * ((M_PI_4 * (machineOD / 1000) * (machineOD / 1000)) - (M_PI_4 * (pipeOD / 1000) * (pipeOD / 1000))) * muckUpFactor * 1000;
        NSString *numberAsString2 = [formatter stringFromNumber:@(LubricationPumpCapacity)];
        pumpSpeedAnswer.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ ltr's per min.", numberAsString2];

// Calculate the required volume of bentonite needed per pipe (litre's).
        double VolumePerPipeLitre = ((M_PI_4 * (machineOD / 1000) * (machineOD / 1000)) - (M_PI_4 * (pipeOD / 1000) * (pipeOD / 1000))) * muckUpFactor * 1000 * pipeLength;
        NSString *numberAsString3 = [formatter stringFromNumber:@(VolumePerPipeLitre)];
        volumePerPipeLitreAnswer.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ ltr's.", numberAsString3];

// Calculate the required volume of bentonite needed for complete drive (litre's)
        double VolumeForDriveLitres = ((M_PI_4 * (machineOD / 1000) * (machineOD / 1000)) - (M_PI_4 * (pipeOD / 1000) * (pipeOD / 1000))) * muckUpFactor * 1000 * driveLength;
        NSString *numberAsString4 = [formatter stringFromNumber:@(VolumeForDriveLitres)];
        volumeForDriveLitreAnswer.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ ltr's.", numberAsString4];

}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0084.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (02-03-2014), chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), Destan (02-03-2014), Dexy88 (02-03-2014), jepp376 (02-03-2014), King_O_Hill (02-03-2014), lostinthemes (02-06-2014), MamaJaay (02-03-2014), Marty McFly (02-03-2014), nateD (02-04-2014), sethbossfan (02-03-2014), Simon (02-03-2014), The.Drifter (02-03-2014)

ok mate i'll need your help there, seems dandelions are missing and i guess some folders aren't the same as the uniaw6.4
    care to give me a short hand in arranging it well?
    currently i'm missing dandelions i guess (can't seem to see the folder, and i don't want to change config.js without knowing it'll work..)

what else don't i have there? baloons maybe?
    can i copy information from any uniaw 6.4 into that package?
    yes i removed the dandelion and windmill, was not a fan for both ( personal option ) lol

the containers are different, if you try to copy from the version for the phone for mac..won't work

main.js has been change also, well many things

@Ian nicee job but i'm lost with thoses codes lool

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm not sure what Mart'y iWidget code looks like but usually for any UniAW based iWidgets all the options are in the iWidget options screen, if they are in the iWidget options screen then they should be deleted or commented out of the Config.js, you cannot make them active again in the config.js file without first removing the code from the Options.plist file

Did you try setting the language in the iWidget options screen before you messed with the Config file?
    There is an error in Options.plist of the recent Ezra UniAW iWidget I posted.

Should look like this:

Code:
    			<key>German</key>
    			<string>ge</string>
    Sorry.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (02-03-2014), chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), lostinthemes (02-06-2014), The.Drifter (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post

@sethbossfan and @NewDestiniy,

yesterday I restored my idevice back to 7.0.4, jailbreaked it and installed my basic tweaks. I selected MamaJaays LS with Full Animation with lockHTML, and added Martys iWidget with Full animtion too, on my 1st SB Page, and the 77 iWidget on my 2nd SB Page. Until now I have no single SafeMode crash . I selected so many different lockscreens the last 24 hrs, no single crash. Dont know what my problem was before.
    In the early days of a jailbreak - we all just start adding stuff and trying stuff. Then those things get updated but the Cydia process of updating doesn't do a very good job of clearing caches and especially not in removing old preference files that can have corrupt strings in them.

My last jailbreak before yesterday wasn't since January 3rd. SO many tweaks got updated in that time. Doing a full DFU restore, re-jailbreak and Set Up as New phone is the only way to eliminate all those other variables. You, Seth and I have now all done that recently. It's not surprising that things are working better together now. Not at all surprising. Additionally the Lockscreen and Widget developers have been careful to clean up certain bad trigger elements for the bugs with WebView in 7.0.4 - namely the 'Webkitanimation called FADEIN'.

So as I hear people on the forum complaining of all the safemode crashes they're getting with Lockscreens with Animation.. I'm going to advise them all to DFU restore and start over. Clearly that's been more than 70% of our problem the last three weeks.. some prefs file hidden deep somewhere.. The bugs in WebView in 7.0.4 are real.. but the majority of our crashing these last 3 weeks, I'm now convinced, was about corrupt files only clearable by a restore.

And no, Seth, I didn't restore because of clearing the cache folder, bro. LOL!!!. It was 'just time'. I always do about 5-8 restores before I can't restore anymore -- just to stay clear and ahead of all the conflicts I just described above. Help me in the getting the word out. It's time to restore, gang.. AND BEFORE the signing window on 7.0.4 closes -- which could be soon!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), lostinthemes (02-06-2014)

1st of all thanks for that beauty

When i edit the config.js on my Pc, and copy it back to my iphone, the iwidgets crash my phone after selecting it in iwidgets. The German language doesnt work, when i set the widget to "ge" or "de", the weather infos are still in english.
    Wait, what are we talking about. I'm sooo confused today - LOL. Are we talking about the McFly LS with Rainy Day or the Widget Weather Ezra UniAW iWidget?

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    When checking for a specific line of code in the css or js files how does one determine what line they are on?
    You can't from in iFile. You just have to search around or USE the search function in iFile itself. Very helpful. Line numbers can only be seen in an editor tool like BBEdit, TacoHTMLEdit (on macs) and others available for PC.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

nateD (02-04-2014), sethbossfan (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Don't bother guys. I messed something up when I uploaded. Will be uploading a revised package and posting a new link soon. My apologies for the confusion.
    OK guys link updated. So many things wrong. I don't know what I was smoking when I was working on this.......oh wait, yes I do

-new-1.png

WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 McFly (Rainy Day).theme

Link should be updated in the original post too. Can someone try this to let me know all is good?

EDIT: Left demo mode on in config. Sorry guys

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (02-03-2014), acorchia (02-03-2014), alexse25 (02-05-2014), chevymusclecar (02-03-2014), Dexy88 (02-03-2014), j0k3r (02-03-2014), lostinthemes (02-06-2014), MamaJaay (02-03-2014), nateD (02-04-2014), nik1975 (02-03-2014), sethbossfan (02-03-2014)

OK guys link updated. So many things wrong. I don't know what I was smoking when I was working on this.......oh wait, yes I do

Link should be updated in the original post too. Can someone try this to let me know all is good?
    well mate, i just checked it up, from first look on the config.js - seems you forgot demo mode active, aside from that, i'll be looking into it in the next 10 second

22. The Following User Says Thank You to acorchia For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

Marty, I'm sure you nailed it this time bro.. And can you look at your Ezra one -- The sunrays stay in the middle of the rectangle and don't follow the sun. Sunmoon arc is turned off for me. Just check that.. and meteor animation.. The meteors are herky jerky for me.. they don't disappear naturally by fading out.. They jerk a split second and then just go off.. I know they're not that way in Ian's original. Thx!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Marty, I'm sure you nailed it this time bro.. And can you look at your Ezra one -- The sunrays stay in the middle of the rectangle and don't follow the sun. Sunmoon arc is turned off for me. Just check that.. and meteor animation.. The meteors are herky jerky for me.. they don't disappear naturally by fading out.. They jerk a split second and then just go off.. I know they're not that way in Ian's original. Thx!!
    Thanks pal. I saw your posts about these earlier but haven't had time to check. Also haven't noticed those two things but maybe I'm just not looking close enough. Will have a look when I can

...thx Marty

Attachment 655109
    Beautiful. You all good now?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

acorchia (02-03-2014)

Thanks pal. I saw your posts about these earlier but haven't had time to check. Also haven't noticed those two things but maybe I'm just not looking close enough. Will have a look when I can

Beautiful. You all good now?
    i was sure you forgot again the demo set to true, but maybe its just me. (i'm changing it in the config.js)

added a few trinkets to my liking like wind strength and such, and its pretty awesome Marty, Thanks for that!

*update*
    you changed to accuweather, instead of using WW, that's kinda changing the name for me to a more central area, how can i change it back to the city i live in?
    (i tried to change the var useaccuweather to false, that didn't affect it..) after respring stayed the same.
    Last edited by acorchia; 02-03-2014 at 12:50 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to acorchia For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

My friend who doesn't post on here much is running the CMC big iwidget with pano and animation enabled by Chevy. As well as the UNIaW 6.4 lock And Drifters BA Salt animated iwidget. He restored last night. On my PC on front of me during the game.

He has not crashed once!

Just an FYI.

I'm still running strong with Marty's lock ( gonna download the fixed one) and the UnIaW 6.4 iwidget and Marty's Ezra iwidget without a single crash since I set up before bed last night!

My last restore was Thursday after Home Screen Designer caused my phone to cease. Since than my crashing has lessened other than when I use Cydgets with heavy animated iwidgets
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-03-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    With html3?
    Yes sir.

Also guys if you choose to restore going the DFU route you will NOT be forced to upgrade to 7.0.5 (even if you we're I recently learned you would be ok). You would get a fresh firmware of 7.0.4 on your device. That's just an FYI.

I don't know why or how.. But performance significantly improves and the crashing reduces to almost nothing even when pushing your device to its limit with heavy animation on it when restoring.

Also since using lockHTML3 primarily since my last restore I have had 2 crashes on 3 days and one I still believe was unrelated to web view issues.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (02-03-2014)

i was sure you forgot again the demo set to true, but maybe its just me. (i'm changing it in the config.js)

added a few trinkets to my liking like wind strength and such, and its pretty awesome Marty, Thanks for that!

*update*
    you changed to accuweather, instead of using WW, that's kinda changing the name for me to a more central area, how can i change it back to the city i live in?
    (i tried to change the var useaccuweather to false, that didn't affect it..) after respring stayed the same.
    Not sure i understand. Location is determined by widget weather. All you are getting from Accuweather is weather data - not city info.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

acorchia (02-03-2014), The.Drifter (02-03-2014)

Page 725 of 875 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715723724725726727 735 775 825 ... LastLast