+ Reply
Page 724 of 835 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714722723724725726 734 774 824 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,480 of 16691

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by acorchia hey guys for some reason the dylib version is on the foreground above the icons, how can i move it to the background please? also anyone
...
  1. #14461
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    hey guys
    for some reason the dylib version is on the foreground above the icons, how can i move it to the background please?

    also anyone mind giving me instructions on proper installations of those magnificent uniaw options, they are just the best ever!
    This has nothing todo with the instaltion, atm we cant have the nimations behind the iCONS :/

  2. #14462
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    This has nothing todo with the instaltion, atm we cant have the nimations behind the iCONS :/
    is there any other uniaw package that can allow that? from what i remember back from LiveOS it used to run beautifully on the background..
    should i use a different package? like the (mylocation) one?

    also for some reason i am unable to run the uniaw SB my location package.
    tried adding it under theme, changed the config file to match the correct settings (simply used the one from dylib after i configured it) and it doesn't work. any idea?
    Last edited by acorchia; 02-02-2014 at 05:13 AM.

  3. #14463
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...damn, I use MJ Smash NO animation lock through LHTML3, too. And Chevys iWidget with Full animations, but after 30-40 mins I ger my 1st crash :/ Which Version of MJSmash did u use? The one with touch and the animation switch, or the one before without the swotch and the anims? I use the one from cydia with AnimationsOn to false.

    Can u please test that with cheys iWidget set to "demo" mode rain.
    The latest with no animation switch and touch. However.. I crashed 5 minutes ago. Lol.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    j0k3r (02-02-2014)

  5. #14464
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,763
    Thanks
    7,234
    Thanked 18,314 Times in 3,742 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    is there any other uniaw package that can allow that? from what i remember back from LiveOS it used to run beautifully on the background..
    should i use a different package? like the (mylocation) one?

    also for some reason i am unable to run the uniaw SB my location package.
    tried adding it under theme, changed the config file to match the correct settings (simply used the one from dylib after i configured it) and it doesn't work. any idea?
    It's an IOS7 thing, at this time we can't get widgets behind the icons on SB, if you are still on IOS6 then the SB and PP version will do it for you.

    Best get a hold of "HomeScreen Designer" so you can move you icons to wherever you want then use the iWidget version, but remember you can't use any fullscreen wallpapers with it as that would completely cover your icons on that page.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014), nateD (02-02-2014)

  7. #14465
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's an IOS7 thing, at this time we can't get widgets behind the icons on SB, if you are still on IOS6 then the SB and PP version will do it for you.

    Best get a hold of "HomeScreen Designer" so you can move you icons to wherever you want then use the iWidget version, but remember you can't use any fullscreen wallpapers with it as that would completely cover your icons on that page.
    thanks for replying Ian, i'll look it up right away,
    could you add any instructions possible for the iwidget version since the UniAW 5.0 links are all dead?
    *update*

    what would you suggest for an easy to use lockscreen uniaw?
    thanks
    Last edited by acorchia; 02-02-2014 at 06:03 AM.

  8. #14466
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,763
    Thanks
    7,234
    Thanked 18,314 Times in 3,742 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    thanks for replying Ian, i'll look it up right away,
    could you add any instructions possible for the iwidget version since the UniAW 5.0 links are all dead?
    So I'm guessing you are on IOS7 right?

    What do you need to know M8? Have you used iWidgets before?
    Inside the iWidget version there are instructions on obtaining your correct AccuWeather code.
    Basically:
    1. Install iWidgets from Cydia.

    2. In the UniAW6.4_iW folder open the Config.js and input your correct codes for Yahoo & AccuWeather (there is not many options in here as they are all available in the iWidget when you start it).

    3. Put the UniAW6.4_iW folder in: "var/mobile/Library/iWidgets" folder in your phone.

    4. In a blank area of the page you want in SB, tap and hold your finger on the screen till the iWidget menu appears, select "UniAW6.4_iW", then you will see all the available options, once you are happy just press "Add" on the top right of the screen.

    5. If you want to re-position the iWidget, just get your icons wiggling and you can move it like a normal icon (grab it near the top).

    LockScreens are a different subject, there are a couple of choices but unfortunately non stable, I'm currently staying away from them all till hopefully webview gets fixed by Apple, but if your willing to accept a few daily crashes on your device you can try some of them, just read back a few pages to make your choice, there is Cydgets, LockHTML3 & GroovyLock, but like I say I don't have anything on my LS so can't comment on which one I think is best.
    It is noted that none of them will handle the UniAW with all the animations as normal, you might consider a very basic non animated LS widget for stability till everything gets fixed there are a few floating about, again read back a few pages.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-02-2014 at 06:27 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    acorchia (02-02-2014), Bacardi85 (02-02-2014), j0k3r (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014), MamaJaay (02-02-2014), Marty McFly (02-02-2014), mcooper (02-02-2014), nateD (02-02-2014)

  10. #14467
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    @Ian thanks a lot man!
    as you have guessed i'm on iOS7, i pretty much figured what you said, accuweather and such.
    had one issue with the background surrounding the analog clock, took me a few trials to get rid of it
    i would like to get rid of a few information that are displayed like the pressure and visibility, humidity, wind, and a few others. their font is just too small and killing my eyes.
    except for that seems my city isn't displayed right and widget weather is using location services constantly, any idea why?

  11. #14468
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    @Ian, Man, thank you so much for that!
    i wrote another post but for some reason it didn't get approved (no clue what happened there)
    i'll try to retype it.
    i figured out the accuweather part, and i am on iOS7 as you guessed right

    took me a little while to figure out what is responsible for which background image around the analog clock - figured it at last.

    i would like to remove a few info like humidity, pressure, visibility and such, since they are so small on the iphone 4s. the text is killing my eyes

    except for that, thanks for your advice, i'll try to steam something up for the lockscreen although when trying with cydget it takes a while to load everytime the screen blacks out and thus when it loads it works realllyyyy slow! so cydget is definitely not an option. will try the others

    thanks!

  12. #14469
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    The latest with no animation switch and touch. However.. I crashed 5 minutes ago. Lol.
    thats so crazy :/ I tried the same setup, but with Durbens DB_iOS7_WeatherLockscreen instead of MamaJaays with AnimationsOn to false. Durbens LS has no single animation inside, and with that LS and Cveys iWidget, I get no safe mode crash the last 24hrs. So whats wrong with Mamas no animation switch?

  13. #14470
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 119 Times in 74 Posts


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rdiddy_25 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

  15. #14471
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    @Ian
    for some reason i could post and its the third time i post this so...

    Thanks a lot first of all, as you figured i'm on iOS 7, and i pretty much managed all that accu stuff.

    i'll look up your advice with the LS stuff, cydget is working too slow and has to refresh so no go.

    i do however need instruction on LS (my location) i have no clue how or where to install it. it seems like winterboard but i'm not sure if its right.

    one more thing.
    is there a way to remove some of the weather details? (e.g. pressure, humidity, visibility) their font is just too small and kills my eyes.
    also! (forgot it) the widgetweather is using location service all the time, could it be something with the config.js file?
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by acorchia; 02-02-2014 at 08:03 AM.

  16. #14472
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,210
    Thanks
    6,586
    Thanked 14,772 Times in 6,869 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    why can't i post -_-
    Automatic spam filter. Anyone with under 5 posts who post pics or links gets auto moderated. I approved the posts, shouldn't happen anymore.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    acorchia (02-02-2014)

  18. #14473
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    hehe, Thanks Simon, seems i accidentally double-tripled posted here. but Ian wouldn't mind it i hope since i thanked him over and over
    (seriously he deserve the credit, this is truly the most amazing theme (if i can call it that) that i always come back to it whenever i jailbreak my iphone (and i was out since iOS5)

  19. #14474
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    This I how I have been running since last night. I cleared cache in my preference folder, ran icleaner pro, using MJ Smash WITH animations the LHTML3 version and BOTH Chevy's UNIAW iwidget and Marty's latest and greatest Ezra iwidget. I woke up and was NOTin safe mode. 1 crash and I think it was unrelated (long story). I have been fine all morning.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391354733.485154.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391354744.296719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391354754.007108.jpg
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  20. #14475
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    @seth
    that lockscreen looks awesome!!! tell me tell me tell me! (how you did it, what i need for it )
    and does it run smoothly when the screen blacksout and comes back on?

  21. #14476
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    @seth
    that lockscreen looks awesome!!! tell me tell me tell me! (how you did it, what i need for it )
    and does it run smoothly when the screen blacksout and comes back on?
    It's been posted several times. It's MamaJaays most recent lock screen. MJ Smash with touch function. Check a few pages back. It's also in cydia.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  22. #14477
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,372
    Thanks
    3,621
    Thanked 8,428 Times in 4,281 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    This I how I have been running since last night. I cleared cache in my preference folder, ran icleaner pro, using MJ Smash WITH animations the LHTML3 version and BOTH Chevy's UNIAW iwidget and Marty's latest and greatest Ezra iwidget. I woke up and was NOTin safe mode. 1 crash and I think it was unrelated (long story). I have been fine all morning.
    Have you uninstalled Cydgets? Or at least gotten rid of the Cydgets versions of the LS? That was key in achieving stability for me.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. #14478
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Have you uninstalled Cydgets? Or at least gotten rid of the Cydgets versions of the LS? That was key in achieving stability for me.
    I haven't uninstalled it but I'm not running any currently. You are correct about how it's not as stable with animation when iwidgets are on my SB!

    And your suggestion was to use MJ's with no animation and the main 6.4 iwidget but I tried my current set up with no expectations and it worked for me so far!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  24. #14479
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,372
    Thanks
    3,621
    Thanked 8,428 Times in 4,281 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thats so crazy :/ I tried the same setup, but with Durbens DB_iOS7_WeatherLockscreen instead of MamaJaays with AnimationsOn to false. Durbens LS has no single animation inside, and with that LS and Cveys iWidget, I get no safe mode crash the last 24hrs. So whats wrong with Mamas no animation switch?
    You need iCleanerPro and to move LS off the Cydget format and uninstall. If that doesn't work.. Then it's time for a restore and rejailbreak.. After 7.0.5 JB is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    I haven't uninstalled it but I'm not running any currently. You are correct about how it's not as stable with animation when iwidgets are on my SB!
    If you turn off the animations in MJ's LS you will have zero crashes. And I've had instability even with Cydgets installed at all when running animation on SB. I'll repeat it.. IWidgets and Cydgets aren't compatible.

    ---
    Marty... LOVE THIS IWIDGET!!!!

    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-02-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

  26. #14480
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You need iCleanerPro and to move LS off the Cydget format and uninstall. If that doesn't work.. Then it's time for a restore and rejailbreak.. After 7.0.5 JB is released.
    If you turn off the animations in MJ's LS you will have zero crashes. And I've had instability even with Cydgets installed at all when running animation on SB. I'll repeat it.. IWidgets and Cydgets aren't compatible.

    ---
    Marty... LOVE THIS IWIDGET!!!!

    Yep. Wa gonna try your advise but I tried her animation option anyway and I've been ok. Cydgets IS on my phone with none currently running. I've been good so far. The one crash was unrelated. I tried something stupid with Hidden Settings lol. However if I crash my first task is to uninstall Cydgets.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (02-03-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts