Page 721 of 875 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711719720721722723 731 771 821 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 6,001 Times in 2,340 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Ok...thx....please mention him also, it takes a lot of hours and patience to adjust all the CSS and size/positions for an iwidget....I know how tidious it can be, so I thought about him, Marty, and nateD!!

As always Ian, Dacal, and Drifter.
    well sorry but i always give credits to the creators and if you didn't notice all the sizes are make by me and not bacardy and i spend 8 hours to fith all there and is much smaller then his TV and when you will see it on cydia you will see also that i give credits to Ian and all the creators

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (02-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well sorry but i always give credits to the creators and if you didn't notice all the sizes are make by me and not bacardy and i spend 8 hours to fith all there and is much smaller then his TV and when you will see it on cydia you will see also that i give credits to Ian and all the creators
    That's good, cocco....I've seen where people will take others work and change a frame and call it their own, maybe sell it on a theme, too.

I speak on what I've seen in the past. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I've seen other stuff you've used and people weren't mentioned.

It's no big issue, just a little reminder to acknowledge people's time and effort.

another screenie,

Last edited by ferlop15; 02-02-2014 at 06:35 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (02-02-2014)

Thanks

That's good, cocco....I've seen where people will take others work and change a frame and call it their own, maybe sell it on a theme, too.

I speak on what I've seen in the past. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I've seen other stuff you've used and people weren't mentioned.

It's no big issue, just a little reminder to acknowledge people's time and effort.
    yea my be others but not me i always mentioned Ian if i did mod UniAW also the creators even if i don't know all but i mention creators i know there are many others but this iwidget is more smaler the frame is changed weather icons to even the weather images for i tell you that all the setups are maid by me and if you see i give credit to Ian for the uniaw

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (02-02-2014)

Thanks cocco, I appreciate your calm demeanor

Thanks

Thanks cocco, I appreciate your calm demeanor
    not a problem bro i am a calm guy by the way nice LS bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (02-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    not a problem bro i am a calm guy by the way nice LS bro
    Thanks, will be up any day now!!....just gonna find a few other weather images. Unfortunately, it will mainly work on iph5 iOS6, because of the touch forecast and SB weather walls. Maybe not many iOS6 guys left,

Thanks

Thanks, will be up any day now!!....just gonna find a few other weather images. Unfortunately, it will mainly work on iph5 iOS6, because of the touch forecast and SB weather walls. Maybe not many iOS6 guys left,
    nope not many all are on ios7 now for that i have update as well

Can any help and advise me on how to get the wallpaper to fit the whole screen on my 5S.

There is always an edge that I can't get the whole screen covered.

Do I need to change something in the CSS?

I can hold and make it wiggle and move it but than the edge shows on other side.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391390953.766535.jpg

Edit
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-02-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by acorchia View Post
    WW can't get humidity and such
    Do you have the "Atmospheric Information" switch turned on in the WW tweak from the settings app?

You only get this info if you are using yahoo. If you are using Accuweather, you will not get it, if I remember correctly. I'm sure someone will correct me.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    If your using LockHTML manually set the coordinates if X and Y try 0 for x and 20 for y and keep playing until it's right. This can be done in LockHTML advanced settings. Instructions were also provided a few pages back and in the lockHTML thread and also the MJ Smash thread.
    This is Iwidget on my SB.... Would it still be the same instructions?

No it shouldn't..

It should fit perfect if it's an iwidget. Sometimes that happens to me also with the UNIAW 6.4 iwidget full screen. It moves/shifts to the left or right slightly. If I turn my device I see it move also! Don't know why. Must be an IOS 7 thing. Maybe adjust the height and width values in the plist slightly?
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-02-2014 at 07:59 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

bliken (02-02-2014)

All touch functions work in LockHTML3 and Cydgets (iOS 7 versions). You can release it for them too, Ferlop. It'll work on iOS 7..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

No it shouldn't..

It should fit perfect if it's an iwidget. Sometimes that happens to me also with the UNIAW 6.4 iwidget full screen. It moves/shifts to the left or right slightly. If I turn my device I see it move also! Don't know why. Must be an IOS 7 thing. Maybe adjust the height and width values in the pliant slightly?
    I have been changing height and width buy nothing seems to move or stretch the images to fit perfectly.

I am just anal and notice it all the time now.

The top 1/3 of the screen on a Cydget doesn't work as far as touch function is concerned. The rest does. And all of LockHTML 3 applied locks have complete touch functionality.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-02-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    All touch functions work in LockHTML3 and Cydgets (iOS 7 versions). You can release it for them too, Ferlop. It'll work on iOS 7..
    the options.plist it is enable on LockHTML3? because lot of my options are disable, even i change them, doesn't take effect, i need to go inside config.js to change them

is that working for you or is just me?

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I have been changing height and width buy nothing seems to move or stretch the images to fit perfectly.

I am just anal and notice it all the time now.
    Adjust the width slightly maybe. If you play with it long enough you'll get it. Lol.

That does happen to me though where full screen widgets move slightly. I ca literally turn my device and it goes back into place. Strangest thing.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-02-2014 at 08:10 PM.

The top 1/3 of the screen on a Cydget doesn't work.

The rest does. And all of LockHTML 3 applied locks have complete ouch functionality.
    the problem of the cydget, when the widget is heavy don't work, because it take the phone memory, i've tested.. mine said storage almost..

i can put the same widget inside var/mobile/Library/iWidget and don't have this issue with LockHTML3

specialy on ip4S lol
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 02-02-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Can anyone recommend settings or what I need to configure in I cleaner pro or do I just install it and hit clean leaving everthing default?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    the options.plist it is enable on LockHTML3? because lot of my options are disable, even i change them, doesn't take effect, i need to go inside config.js to change them

is that working for you or is just me?
    The optimize option will break some widgets with LockHTML. If it does then you need to go into the LS folder and delete the option.plist and remove the "bak" off the conf.js.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (02-02-2014)

Page 721 of 875 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711719720721722723 731 771 821 ... LastLast