+ Reply
Page 72 of 852 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 17032

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by C2CA Ok, thanks for the info. And, no. There are no background images with the UniAW - only animated weather that runs overtop of any wallpaper you
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,549 Times in 4,327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info.
    And, no. There are no background images with the UniAW - only animated weather that runs overtop of any wallpaper you assign.

Your "sun at night" problem is a function of the widget not updating and it's a problem a bunch of us are having that we're pretty sure has nothing to do with UniAW itself. Just respring your phone and it will update.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

It's working now anyway. It just changed to rain.
    Dare I ask this....is it raining 'outside' ? :-)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,420 Times in 6,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And, no. There are no background images with the UniAW - only animated weather that runs overtop of any wallpaper you assign.

Your "sun at night" problem is a function of the widget not updating and it's a problem a bunch of us are having that we're pretty sure has nothing to do with UniAW itself. Just respring your phone and it will update.
    Actually, it does come with a day/night feature if you replace the 2 blank images with actual pics.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-12-2013)

Thanks

No when I respring it wasn't updating it last night but everything seems to be working today though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Dare I ask this....is it raining 'outside' ? :-)
    Lol yea

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Actually, it does come with a day/night feature if you replace the 2 blank images with actual pics.
    IDE rather just leave it it how it comes then just always have the same two images i set for day and night.
    Last edited by C2CA; 04-12-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks

Ah. Ok. I don't use it that way and was unaware of that feature. Thanks for the correction, King!

No when I respring it wasn't updating it last night but everything seems to be working today though.
    Hmm. Wonder what changed??
    IDE rather just leave it it how it comes then just always have the same two images i set for day and night.
    Understood. Didn't know that was an option.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-12-2013 at 11:59 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Ah. Ok. I don't use it that way and was unaware of that feature. Thanks for the correction, King!

Hmm. Wonder what changed??
    Understood. Didn't know that was an option.
    Idk but its raining outside and on my phone. Well see what happens tonight.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    It's very nice
    Please can you share!
    Thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankVinh1102 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

can I use the "WinterBoard SB version with NO WEATHER INFO"
    with day & night background?

or is this realy only the animation?
    I´m searching for a version, with day/nigth background an animation only.

Thank you

Thanks

There is something named spritely... using jquery and make animations from image files on html and compatible with iphone
    Maybe the wiper animation that we wish could be made with that...

You can download the sample code here...
    Last edited by lostinthemes; 04-12-2013 at 01:22 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

I was having the issue where my location did not update without a respring. I have an i5 with 6.1.2. Yesterday I was a passenger on a long drive back from a sales meeting and I decided to see if I could fix it. I turned off MyLocation and unchecked everything in Winterboard and did a respring. Then I did a reset (Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset All Settings).

I turned on MyLocation, rechecked MJSMASH Extreme in Winterboard and did a respring and watched the coordinates on my SB to see if they would change. To my great relief they did and kept changing over the next hour and a half. I went through all of the settings manually and returned them to what I had before. I have BackBoard, but I did not want to introduce anything from the previous settings that might interfere. I have been in one location today, but will make sure it continues to work this weekend. Not sure why it happened it the first place, but it did and by following this thread from the start I was able to pick up on the pieces that other people tried. Over time you pick up the small skills to change these great works to fit your needs, but you have to put in the effort first.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), siemprelisto (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Hi Guys, I would love to share this GPS SB with you guys for the iphone 5, I added the corrected location.js, plus modified the overlay to make it look neat for the iphone 5. I take no credit what so ever but I would love to share the joy to have a working GPS SB! I used springtomize and used rows spacing of 0.5 to align the icons with the overlay.

Enjoy!!

Attachment 631616

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orgs800q1l...0V2.1%20i5.zip

And this is the LockScreen I use with the UniAW 6.0 animation in the background.

Attachment 631617

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc35fk9gvn...HTCOneXMiX.zip

Just enable in Winterboard and they should be good to go!

thanks u R3BrotherJr
    This awesome SB now working on my ip4 😁
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's gotta be the most awesomeness theme, lockscreen ever Ian!!!
    Love version 5, love this version too... but... I really miss the full calender from V5... any chance we can have it back for V6?
    Thanks Ian and everyone who is contributing... you guys amaze me... and probably Apple.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RGUS For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,119 Times in 3,300 Posts

@Ian: I decided to start next project - Shine - with a modded Version of UniAW:
    I can promise nothing more than the best graphics and best and most Widgets and (i)Widgets ever been made on an iPhone.

And: yes, size matters LOL

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), Klont (04-12-2013), KraXik (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), NewdestinyX (04-12-2013), simer_cool (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I can promise nothing more than the best graphics and best and most Widgets and (i)Widgets ever been made on an iPhone.

Ok, I'm in!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

All in !!
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

Thanks

Great idea, Blue!! Looks amazing! And finally you'll use some GPS stuff. ;-) THANKS!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

Waiting...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), Simon (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    I was having the issue where my location did not update without a respring. I have an i5 with 6.1.2. Yesterday I was a passenger on a long drive back from a sales meeting and I decided to see if I could fix it. I turned off MyLocation and unchecked everything in Winterboard and did a respring. Then I did a reset (Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset All Settings).

I turned on MyLocation, rechecked MJSMASH Extreme in Winterboard and did a respring and watched the coordinates on my SB to see if they would change. To my great relief they did and kept changing over the next hour and a half. I went through all of the settings manually and returned them to what I had before. I have BackBoard, but I did not want to introduce anything from the previous settings that might interfere. I have been in one location today, but will make sure it continues to work this weekend. Not sure why it happened it the first place, but it did and by following this thread from the start I was able to pick up on the pieces that other people tried. Over time you pick up the small skills to change these great works to fit your needs, but you have to put in the effort first.
    Your a GENIUS! Lol worked for me to. Took forever to redo all my settings though lol.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

RandyTG (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Ok, I'm gonna post this here, because I think I can get the biggest bang for my buck here.

I had a discussion with Saurik 2 days ago about a WB update. The number 1 on my list of 10 was to have WB added to location services eliminating the need for they location app. The second part of that was to also give WB the ability to write to a database. Both these changes would just revolutionize theming as we know it.

Saurik's first comment was that we should use Cydget. Not sure how many have looked at Cydget, or are even aware of its existence. In a nut shell it is a LS platform that is very powerful. Unfortunately to tap into this power, you need to know objective-c, php and js.

It's my opinion that although Cydget is powerful, it requires a level if code writing that is probable beyond even the more experienced coders here and definitely beyond any beginners.

Anyway, with that said, I know this has been brought up before, and I'm not really expecting anything different, but I would like to try. So I'm sure your all asking, "what this has to do with me?".

Well I'd like to know if I can get your support in conveying these wants/desires to Saurik. I am going to be on his irc channel for # winterboard. You can join me there or PM Jim, or contact him anyway that you can.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping. He told me that he hardly ever gets WB issues or requests. He also knows he needs to make a couple of updates, so the timely be perfect!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), joshlogic (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), RandyTG (04-12-2013), rasputin007 (04-12-2013), siemprelisto (04-12-2013), Simon (04-12-2013), wrussell1989 (04-13-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,620 Times in 3,795 Posts

Hi all,

Brian (King_O_Hill for those who don't know) thank you for your post 1412, it's exactly what I was thinking, when I ask for suggestions I mean serious suggestions that work on a global scale, not personal requests.

Now onto the issue with the full screen weather icons not changing, welcome all to the wonderful world of Yahoo weather icons
    Yahoo uses the same icon for many weather conditions like rain, cloudy, etc for both day and night, and they are notoriously bad at changing their icons from day to night at the correct time, so hence the problem.

In very early days if the UniAW (the TimelessHD_Lower version for Blue) I got around this by adding the "image to show" code in each weather condition's html file, Dacal uses the same kind of idea with his Weatherwalls code.

I think it's best for all if I remove the weatherIcon code altogether and use the weatherWall code instead, what this means is that instead of relying on Yahoo to give us the correct full screen icon, we will tell the weather condition which full screen image to use for each weather condition (day and night).

Basically we will have two images set for each weather condition in the UniAW (a day one and a night one), these will automatically change with your sunrise/sunset times = no more problem.

Ok, I'm gonna post this here, because I think I can get the biggest bang for my buck here.

I had a discussion with Saurik 2 days ago about a WB update. The number 1 on my list of 10 was to have WB added to location services eliminating the need for they location app. The second part of that was to also give WB the ability to write to a database. Both these changes would just revolutionize theming as we know it.

Saurik's first comment was that we should use Cydget. Not sure how many have looked at Cydget, or are even aware of its existence. In a nut shell it is a LS platform that is very powerful. Unfortunately to tap into this power, you need to know objective-c, php and js.

It's my opinion that although Cydget is powerful, it requires a level if code writing that is probable beyond even the more experienced coders here and definitely beyond any beginners.

Anyway, with that said, I know this has been brought up before, and I'm not really expecting anything different, but I would like to try. So I'm sure your all asking, "what this has to do with me?".

Well I'd like to know if I can get your support in conveying these wants/desires to Saurik. I am going to be on his irc channel for # winterboard. You can join me there or PM Jim, or contact him anyway that you can.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping. He told me that he hardly ever gets WB issues or requests. He also knows he needs to make a couple of updates, so the timely be perfect!
    I'm in for sure. Users need instructions on how to contact Sauric though, this is probably why he never receives any feedback, only a few know who to reach him. I have contacted him maybe twice in the last year but never hear anything back so don't bother anymore.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-12-2013), joshlogic (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-13-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), siemprelisto (04-12-2013), Simon (04-12-2013)