Page 715 of 875 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705713714715716717 725 765 815 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,300 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Wow man trust you and the family are ok!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I can't believe it, last night my home got hit by another typhoon, this time it was a lot smaller but the timing couldn't have been any better.

At 3am my maid was awakened by the water in her bed, my whole ground floor has 2 feet of water again!

Although this typhoon was smaller it was a direct hit on our home town, it was also a new moon and the tide was at it's highest, and as you know with a new/full moon the high tides become extra high.

No people hurt that I know of, the clean-up starts again! Today it's bright sunny skies.
    Devastating, Ian. I'm so sorry. Seems like you've gotten your 'unfair' share of this stuff. Glad to hear family is okay and the damage is way less this time.. though 2 feet of water is no simple clean up.

If MJ followed my tutorial on "NoAnimations" then it disables it at the script, nothing will run in the background, most of the UniAW switches work like this.
    Excellent! J0k3r should still do the test I mentioned to make sure there's nothing else problematic on his phone..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-01-2014)

If MJ followed my tutorial on "NoAnimations" then it disables it at the script, nothing will run in the background, most of the UniAW switches work like this.
    Notice big difference with the switch incorporated in this manner!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-01-2014), sethbossfan (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,863 Times in 4,173 Posts

I'm fine guys, I'm freezing my nuts off here in Germany
    I go to London tomorrow for 2 days, then Aberdeen Scotland to see my parents for 2 days (haven't seen them in 7 years) then onto Sri Lanka after that for about 6 weeks.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-01-2014 at 01:34 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-01-2014), sethbossfan (02-01-2014), The.Drifter (02-01-2014)

I go to London tomorrow for 2 days, then Aberdeen Scotland to see my parents for 2 days (haven't seen them in 7 years) then onto Sri Lanka after that for about 6 weeks.
    Other than your family stops -- is it your job that sends you to all these cool places around the globe?

Thanks

I'm off out for ein oder zwei groe Biere

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Other than your family stops -- is it your job that sends you to all these cool places around the globe?
    Yes M8, when a client purchases one of these machines, I follow to train the client how to assemble & pilot them.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-01-2014 at 01:51 PM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-01-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014), nateD (02-02-2014), The.Drifter (02-01-2014)

I can't run ANY animation of any kind on my LockScreen in LockHTML3 without crashing at some point.

I use UniAW6.4_iW with all animations on on my SpringBoard page 1. And Durben's e7.minimal on my LockScreen. No crashing.

She'll correct me if I'm wrong. But the animations-off switch - stops them from appearing - but not from running in the various .js scripts. That could be why you're still crashy on the Lockscreen. If MJ set the off switch to actually stop the .js scripts from running - then I can't explain why you'd have the crashing issues.
    My animations switch does not simply hide the animations. It's stops the js and the CSS being called altogether.

I can't believe it, last night my home got hit by another typhoon, this time it was a lot smaller but the timing couldn't have been any better.

At 3am my maid was awakened by the water in her bed, my whole ground floor has 2 feet of water again!

Although this typhoon was smaller it was a direct hit on our home town, it was also a new moon and the tide was at it's highest, and as you know with a new/full moon the high tides become extra high.

No people hurt that I know of, the clean-up starts again! Today it's bright sunny skies.

Holy crap. Glad to hear everyone is ok
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-01-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    My animations switch does not simply hide the animations. It's stops the js and the CSS being called altogether.
    Thanks for the clarification, MJ. I'm running it now in LockHTML3, with animations AND Balloons off (they're separate in Config) - so see if I can duplicate his crashing scenario.

On SB I'm running UniAW6.4_iW with all animations on. Let's see how things go..

Can I assume, MJ, that you've left all FadeIn and Fill Forward animations on in the CSS even when the switch is off? I think we're learned that they're the real culprits causing most of our WebView crashing.

When the switch is off it doesn't call any CSS Except the i5 or i4 one. And I've taken most of the fade in fade out stuff out of those

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    When the switch is off it doesn't call any CSS Except the i5 or i4 one. And I've taken most of the fade in fade out stuff out of those
    Great!.. I wonder if all our LS designers are remembering to clear as much FadeIn as possible from their main.css files.

I've been running MamaJaay's MJSMASH for LockHTML3 with animations off now for 30 minutes.. No crashing at all.. And with UniAW6.4_iW with ALL animations on on my Springboard.. AND WITH "7" other non-animation iWidgets running too.. You all know me.... and my addiction to iWidgets..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-01-2014 at 01:59 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (02-01-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,807 Times in 6,750 Posts

Ian,

You might want to move away from the water bro. It doesn't seem to be playing nicely with you. I suggest Denver Colorado, you will be a mile above sea level and they have just passed an interesting new law there!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-01-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014), MamaJaay (02-01-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ian,

You might want to move away from the water bro. It doesn't seem to be playing nicely with you. I suggest Denver Colorado, you will be a mile above sea level and they have just passed an interesting new law there!
    Hi Brian,

I actually did a tunnel in Colorado a few years ago, the temperature was -40C!!! No way, Id'e rather fight the typhoons.

Oh, and the law has never stopped me doing anything, cause they've never caught me.. puff puff

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014), The.Drifter (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx ND. I test that with DB_iOS7_WeatherLockscreen, it has zero animations, too ;D. But I sayed that it begins to go into safemode, after it has begun to rain on my country. It could be that there are to many animations in chevys iWidget at this moment. I try that in demo mode with rain now.
    I have been stable no crashes with MJ's LS now for 2 hours. I will run Chevy's iWidget now too and check..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

Great!.. I wonder if all our LS designers are remembering to clear as much FadeIn as possible from their main.css files.

I've been running MamaJaay's MJSMASH for LockHTML3 with animations off now for 30 minutes.. No crashing at all.. And with UniAW6.4_iW with ALL animations on on my Springboard.. AND WITH "7" other non-animation iWidgets running too.. You all know me.... and my addiction to iWidgets..
    The fade in/out stuff was a conflict with the info.plists. I don't think they are the cause of the webview crashes at all. My latest lockscreen has nothing but fade ins and out all throughout with just a little scaling action on the transition. No other animations. Haven't had 1 crash yet running this 2 days now.

the same scenario of MJ's lock and Chevys iwidget crashes for me after 15-20 minutes. If I go no animation with MJ's lock I can go an hour without crashing when running Chevy iwidget. But it still happens

Running either solely I'm ok an have tested that yesterday.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (02-01-2014)

On my second day without a crash running blue's 77 animated lock! Don't know why only lock I can run more then an hour! Running on both 4s and 5s? Don't know what he's doing different just sayin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The fade in/out stuff was a conflict with the info.plists. I don't think they are the cause of the webview crashes at all. My latest lockscreen has nothing but fade ins and out all throughout with just a little scaling action on the transition. No other animations. Haven't had 1 crash yet running this 2 days now.
    Thank you, Simon. My understanding of what triggers the crashes must be confused somehow.. But I don't understand this test result of mine then.. When I run my thinned out version of UniAW6.4 (main.css cleared of FadeIn) on the LS - I get less crashing than the one without the the fades removed.. You suppose there's some cumulative thing in action here? Maybe the fact that there are way more containers in UniAW than in your widget.. Little confused now.. But confused is good.. out of it you can 'learn something'.. LOL!

Keeping you, your family and those hot in my prayers Ian!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rdiddy_25 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    MJs LS with or without animations ?
    No animations for me. But for you, yes.. Right?

For me..
    MJ/no anim LockHTML3 + Chevy iWidget = stable

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (02-01-2014)

I can run MJ's cydget animated DUrbens IOS 7 cydget animated and Simons Slideshow Cydget at once, cycle through them with no issues.

Keep in mind when I hit the home button it stops running one right then and there and runs the next one assigned.

When I do this I have no I widgets.

If I run any of the 3 of them EVEN with no animations and put ANY intensive iwidget (Chevy's, any other UNIAW or Bacardi's) I crash relatively quickly.

I just tried Chevys iwidget with Simons lock and it went for 15 minutes. Phone locked and crashed to safe mode. I'll try the widget now with MJ's cydget but I know what will happen quickly..

I don't know how NewD was able to run the UNIAW 6.4 full animated widget and DUrbens simple lock and not crash for two hours. I can see it crashing less but not at all is impressive because I crash.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-01-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Page 715 of 875 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705713714715716717 725 765 815 ... LastLast