Page 71 of 875 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!

I feel such a luddite on these forums and I rarely get the chance to contribute and if I do, it's just for the odd themed icon here and there. I'm completely dumbfounded by the expert coding in UNIAW6 and my somewhat limited coding ability fails to keep up the pace. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction so I can tweak UNIAW6's animations on and off, preferably in the iwidget options with a toggle. It's not that I don't like the animations, I think they are amazing, it's just to conserve a bit of battery power when I'm away from a power source.

Thank you.

Wilf.

EDIT: I just found it on page 1. Thank you.
    Last edited by Wildfowler; 04-12-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Version 6.1 will have the spaceman in clear nights and fair nights, don't want to put him in partly cloudy as he looks daft floating in all the clouds, I made special clouds for the new fair condition.

I also added a switch in the config file for full screen clouds.
    Added the year to the date.
    Put a switch in the config file for the second hand to sweep instead of click
    Added static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions.
    made a new condition for partly cloudy/windy (which I have seen here in China 4 times now) in this condition you have the normal partly cloudy things with flying leaves, the clouds move faster and the balloon also moov a lot faster with a slight clockwise rotation on them to make it look like the wind has caught them.
    I added the Chinese language and have now decided to fix all the languages so everything will change (sunset, sunrise, hi, lo, visibility, days, months blah blah, it's taking a long time as I have to use Google translate.

In doing all this I found lots of errors in my code, so these are all fixed.

Hopefully I have fixed the css file problem with the lockscreen too, still got to test this.

And last but not least I added the Demo mode code from Dacal, I had to make a lot of changes to it to suit the UniAW but it's working great now, so this is also new in the config file, you don't even need to be online to see any animation you want, a real blessing for us coders to be able to switch to any animation day or night so quickly to see how it's working. THANKS DACAL

My Config.js file must be one of the biggest ever, I can't think what else I could possibly put in their to make you guys life easier.

So yeah, between working 13hr a day, 6 days a week, Iv'e been real busy

Do you guys want balloons in the cloudy condition? I wasn't sure whether I should do this or not!

Any other requests, now is the time to speak up.

Sleepin now.. C yaz.

Yeah, it may not be impossible...but why not add a tiny Superman to clear nights? Just a thought.
    Last edited by surlygrl1969; 04-12-2013 at 05:05 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Version 6.1 will have the spaceman in clear nights and fair nights, don't want to put him in partly cloudy as he looks daft floating in all the clouds, I made special clouds for the new fair condition.

My Config.js file must be one of the biggest ever, I can't think what else I could possibly put in their to make you guys life easier.

Do you guys want balloons in the cloudy condition? I wasn't sure whether I should do this or not!

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Uhhm don't know if this request has been done before, but how about little pieces of hail bouncing on/of the bottom of your screen?
    Or do they allready bounce, have not seen them yet
    Last edited by Klont; 04-12-2013 at 05:47 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-12-2013)

Never UNIAW'd out. Makes me appreciate ugly and dull days outside more:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365763686.972458.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365763703.659182.jpg

Thanks to all involved in these great creations.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Can you move the rainbow to the middle of the screen and then have a Unicorn gallop across it? That would send my daughter over the Moon (can you add that as well?)

Thanks

I also added a switch in the config file for full screen clouds.
    Added the year to the date.
    Put a switch in the config file for the second hand to sweep instead of click
    Added static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions.
    made a new condition for partly cloudy/windy (which I have seen here in China 4 times now) in this condition you have the normal partly cloudy things with flying leaves, the clouds move faster and the balloon also moov a lot faster with a slight clockwise rotation on them to make it look like the wind has caught them.
    I added the Chinese language and have now decided to fix all the languages so everything will change (sunset, sunrise, hi, lo, visibility, days, months blah blah, it's taking a long time as I have to use Google translate.

In doing all this I found lots of errors in my code, so these are all fixed.

Hopefully I have fixed the css file problem with the lockscreen too, still got to test this.

And last but not least I added the Demo mode code from Dacal, I had to make a lot of changes to it to suit the UniAW but it's working great now, so this is also new in the config file, you don't even need to be online to see any animation you want, a real blessing for us coders to be able to switch to any animation day or night so quickly to see how it's working. THANKS DACAL

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    My background never changes its always cloudy with the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Never UNIAW'd out. Makes me appreciate ugly and dull days outside more:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365763686.972458.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365763703.659182.jpg

Thanks to all involved in these great creations.
    Can you help me out? My background isn't changing.

Ian, it appears that the spacing is not centered for the date under the digital clock. I remember a few posts back you updated the CSS and thats what I entered but it seems to screw up the alignment on smaller dates (i.e. Friday). Is there a css fix for this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  

Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    thanks u Ramses really working on my ip4
    thanks again😁
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post

Has the weather condition changed? How long ago did you put it on your device?
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 04-12-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    Ian, it appears that the spacing is not centered for the date under the digital clock. I remember a few posts back you updated the CSS and thats what I entered but it seems to screw up the alignment on smaller dates (i.e. Friday). Is there a css fix for this?
    The date for the original analog clock is centered fine, no matter how long the month or day is it is always centered, BUT.. the way it is coded will not suit this style of displaying the date, I posted pages and pages ago how to change the javascript code to get the date in a single line like this, in the css for this you would only have a "#date" setting for the whole date, nothing more, (no day, month, date), and for this "#date" setting you would set the width to 320px and the text-align to center, with these settings it would automatically center things no matter how long the words were.

Unfortunately I don;t have the time right now to go and figure it all out again, it is way back these pages somewhere.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), slumpey326 (04-12-2013), The_Durben (04-12-2013), Wildfowler (04-12-2013)

It's a weather widget. It will only change when your weather changes outside. Obviously it's still partly cloudy outside in your neighborhood.

What were you expecting to see?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Lets all just relax a little here!

Ian is only human, granted he has reached a god like status, but he still has a job, family and life.

A lot of these requests are just silly. Superman, really. If you want it, just replace the spaceman image file, done!

If you want the position of some data element changed, then open a browser and make google and YouTube your friend!

I'm not trying to make anyone mad here, but lets just take a deep breath and try and do what's logical and just be thankful for what we have. I think it's all been covered, and as soon as it is ready, version 6.1 will be posted and we can just enjoy!

Please, take a few minutes and learn how to make some of these simple adjustments on your own. I promise you that it will make you enjoy what you are able to accomplish a lot more when you do it on your own.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-12-2013), Dacal (04-12-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), G-weezy (04-12-2013), GUNNY29 (04-12-2013), Hip5 (04-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), ipawnforfun (04-12-2013), isostar (04-12-2013), joshlogic (04-12-2013), KraXik (04-12-2013), kristatos (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013), LurkerStatus (04-12-2013), mfisherbsu (04-12-2013), NewdestinyX (04-12-2013), Platini2000 (04-13-2013), RKO1195 (04-12-2013), siemprelisto (04-12-2013), simer_cool (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-12-2013), Wildfowler (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It's a weather widget. It will only change when your weather changes outside. Obviously it's still partly cloudy outside in your neighborhood.
    Really bro lol I know that. It's not changing at all at night it stays sunny. It always shows the same image no matter time of day or weather. I have Mylocation with other GPS widgets that update according to weather and work fine.

Really bro lol I know that. It's not changing at all at night it stays sunny. It always shows the same image no matter time of day or weather. I have Mylocation with other GPS widgets that update according to weather and work fine.
    What does the myLocation app have to do with changing background images?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Has the weather condition changed? How long ago did you put it on your device?
    I put it on my device yesterday and it was sunny out. So the background stayed sunny all threw the night and now it's raining and it's still sunny in the background. The temp is updating correctly but the weather background is staying sunny and not changing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    . Doesn't the background change according to weather which it gets from Mylocation app GPS? Yes it does.

I'm talking about the weather animation not the actual background image.

Actually I'm sorry. The background image and weather animation change according to weather & time of day correct? Correct me if I'm wrong but mine isn't changing weather animation or background image it's been 24 hours with the same thing.
    Last edited by C2CA; 04-12-2013 at 09:52 AM.

King_O_Hill, I totally agree with you and was only noting what I found to make Ian aware because I believe he is going to be rolling out 6.1. I didnt know if it should be included in that update since others here posted about the date being off-centered as well.

Again, Ian like I have said it the past. Amazing Amazing job here. Your work is truly jaw-dropping!!!!!

King, I have to give you a gold star also, have followed your work as well. You two along with many others help make this site a great experience. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by slumpey326; 04-12-2013 at 10:25 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), lostinthemes (04-12-2013)

Thanks

It's working now anyway. It just changed to rain.

I put it on my device yesterday and it was sunny out. So the background stayed sunny all threw the night and now it's raining and it's still sunny in the background. The temp is updating correctly but the weather background is staying sunny and not changing at all.

. Doesn't the background change according to weather which it gets from Mylocation app GPS? Yes it does.

I'm talking about the weather animation not the actual background image.

Actually I'm sorry. The background image and weather animation change according to weather & time of day correct? Correct me if I'm wrong but mine isn't changing weather animation or background image it's been 24 hours with the same thing.
    The only thing that the myLocation app does is to generate a text file with your current location longitude and latitude coordinates in it. It does nothing more!

It is up to your widget to take those coordinates and use them to do whatever with them. In this case it goes out to yahoo and exchanges them for a woeid to retrieve weather information from yahoo.

So if you weather is not updating, there are 2 reasons. Either your widget is not going out to retrieve the data, or your data source, yahoo, is not supplying data.

Either way myLocation has absolutely nothing to do with your problem.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-12-2013), The_Durben (04-12-2013), Wildfowler (04-12-2013)

Thanks

The only thing that the myLocation app does is to generate a text file with your current location longitude and latitude coordinates in it. It does nothing more!

It is up to your widget to take those coordinates and use them to do whatever with them. In this case it goes out to yahoo and exchanges them for a woeid to retrieve weather information from yahoo.

So if you weather is not updating, there are 2 reasons. Either your widget is not going out to retrieve the data, or your data source, yahoo, is not supplying data.

Either way myLocation has absolutely nothing to do with your problem.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Page 71 of 875 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast