Page 706 of 875 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696704705706707708 716 756 806 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Yeah Seth thanks! It is lockhtml3

like r desktop Ezra2 icons, and off course the teaser, Bacardi85 thanks a lot 4 lovely work.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 7,108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    [FONT=Arial Black]Animated Version - with 60 second LockScreen Dim Delay built in
    Hmm, built in you say? Very interesting, how did you do that? Inquiring minds want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmm, built in you say? Very interesting, how did you do that? Inquiring minds want to know
    Code came from June's conceptLS

It's hard coded into the HTML, as a cycript. Since that installs right along with cydget, it works. Hence why we should all be moving to cydget. Allows you to code obj-c right into the HTML, with its Cycript integration. It's a bridge between obj-c and JavaScript.

Essentially, the controller files that control the lock dim are now controlled by cydget, by extension, Cycript, by extension, my HTML.

You'll see it in the HTML... Starts with <script type cycript>

Ends with </script>

Just like a JavaScript call.

I've got it set for 60 seconds, but it's really only staying lit for 23... But that's better than the stock 8 seconds.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-29-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), nateD (01-30-2014), sethbossfan (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014), The.Drifter (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Code came from June's conceptLS

It's hard coded into the HTML, as a cycript. Since that installs right along with cydget, it works. Hence why we should all be moving to cydget. Allows you to code obj-c right into the HTML, with its Cycript integration. It's a bridge between obj-c and JavaScript.

Essentially, the controller files that control the lock dim are now controlled by cydget, by extension, Cycript, by extension, my HTML.

You'll see it in the HTML... Starts with <script type cycript>

Ends with </script>

Just like a JavaScript call.

I've got it set for 60 seconds, but it's really only staying lit for 23... But that's better than the stock 8 seconds.
    Very cool, thx MJ.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,543 Times in 4,317 Posts

@ MJ,

Can you tell me how you compile the deb file?

What header file is it we look through to find these codes?

Thanks.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ MJ,

Can you tell me how you compile the deb file?

What header file is it we look through to find these codes?

Thanks.
    Ian, the 20 second lock code gets inserted into your HTML at the top like this. With or without creating a deb, this can be achieved very simply. I only create the deb so I know people are installing to the correct location, and so if they don't have the required dependency, it will auto install, or alert them to what additional package they need.

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <!-- UniAW6.0 By Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal -->
    <html>

<head>
    <title>MJSmashExtremeTimedBG - UniAW6.0</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="Css/iph5.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type='text/cycript'>

function unlocking(){
    setTimeout(function(){unlockphone()}, 100);

}

function unlockphone(){

[^ void () { [[SBLockScreenManager sharedInstance] _finishUIUnlockFromSource:1 withOptions:1] } performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector(invoke) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:NO]

}

function controldim(){
    [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:60]
    }

function stopdim(){
    [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] cancelLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }

function dim(){
    [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] resetLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }

</script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="Css/Main/iph5.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Config.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="JavaScript/Main/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="JavaScript/Main/location.js"></script>

See red code.

As far as creating the deb, can be done multiple ways, through terminal on your mac if you have dpkg installed, by

dpkg-deb -b MJSmash

(for you dpkg-deb -b UniAW)

This will require you to write your own control file.

or you can use iDeb, which is VERY much easier. (google that) it will write your control file for you, and create the deb. To use this tool, you have to create a zip that contains the proper file structure for the iPhone. So, for mine I create a folder called System, then inside that one, one named Library, then inside that one, one named LockCydgets, then inside that one, one named MJSmash.cydget. In that final folder is where you place all your files. Then you zip that initial "System" folder. That will be the zip you upload to iDeb.

Then you download the deb it spits out, you can rename it at this point, upload it wherever, and it will auto install in the right directory for Cydgets

June has posted a tut on how to convert any widget to cydget. Very easy to follow instructions
    http://cydgets.blogspot.com/2013/09/...s-to-work.html

Note the the plist he posts here will need to modified...namely this line
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/upload.cydget/index.html</string>
    will need to be modified with the name and location of your cydget...mine looks like this
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MJSmash.cydget/MJSmash.html</string>
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-29-2014 at 02:05 PM.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Dacal (01-31-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-29-2014), It's Mi (02-12-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), Marty McFly (01-29-2014), nassermoli (01-29-2014), NewdestinyX (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014), The_Durben (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Thanks MJ, I saw the code in your html file, but this and probably many others are all found by searching through some header files, I just wondered which ones it was.

Thanks again.

Ian.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014)

Yea Ian June found it looking thru the header files and he posted it on the Cydget thread yesterday

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014), The_Durben (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yea Ian June found it looking thru the header files and he posted it on the Cydget thread yesterday
    but there is loads of header files, just wondered which one.

I guess its the headers from the UIKit, here is the list from the UIKit LOL..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -eeee.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-29-2014 at 02:48 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-29-2014), RKO1195 (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014)

Anybody can help me I have Groovylock with Uniaw 6.4 LS weather .My update time is 15 minits but my weather is every 3 minits is updating why?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Anybody can help me I have Groovylock with Uniaw 6.4 LS weather .My update time is 15 minits but my weather is every 3 minits is updating why?????
    Depends if it is a Widget Weather version of UNIAW or not.

Best thing would be to ask him Ian as I don't use Cydgets, yea it can do some awesome stuff but I just don't like it

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-29-2014), Krima (01-29-2014)

Depends if it is a Widget Weather version of UNIAW or not.
    Uniaw off course

Default So what, again, is so bad with Cydgets?
    We're at a bit of a crossroads, gang, with desiring the best LS tweak to work with. Though I've also been in the camp that hasn't liked Cydgets in the past, when I asked myself 'why not'.. I had a hard time remembering why not. Part of it was only having seen a few things Ras had put together, the graphical interfaces of which weren't that sleek looking. Ras himself admits he's no artist. Then I thought it was clunky to learn - but no different than any other tweak.

Until today I did not know that Cydget is a Saurik's 'design' and preferred tweak (over Winterboard) within which to run HTML on Lockscreens. Cydget is way more versatile than either GroovyLock or LockHTML3 at this point - except for LockHTML3's widget movement tool is kinda cool.

What I'm getting at - is that as of Saurik's update this morning to Winterboard he also also repaired WebKit Transform issues in Cydget and as a result it's the only LockScreen player now that is stable for me with high animations. The slightest level of animation you add to GroovyLock or LockHTML3 and crash city. Since Saurik seems pretty slow and not motivated to make WB itself do HTML - and he HAS fixed Cydget to run our old animated locks STABLE - don't you think we should give it a 2nd chance?

A LockScreen Widget in Cydget looks 100% identical to me as in GL or LH3. Yes, there's a slight code change you have to make to make your old locks work in Cydget. A Pain.. But stability, gang.

What are some of you other LS creators issues with Cydget - CURRENTLY. Have you tried it recently?

For what it's worth, Ian. I have iWidgets and Cydgets and no crashing with both together. So something else is causing your issue.

I do know when you uninstall GroovyLock and LockHTML3 - they leave behind a bunch of stuff. Run iCleanerPro with Remove Ununsed dependencies also checked with the other stuff automatically checked. Also check the var/mobile/Library/Preferences folder to see if anything in there bears the name GroovyLock or LockHTML3 and trash those prefs..

I would just like to dialogue about what we might have against the only HTML Stable LS player that Saurik supports.

Thanks,
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-30-2014), It's Mi (02-12-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), sethbossfan (01-29-2014)

I'm only developing for cydget from today forward.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (01-29-2014)

Awesome MJ

Thanks

MJSmash Cydget Version, again auto installing deb, with 60 second lock screen timeout built in. THIS ONE IS ANIMATED

Animated Version - with 60 second LockScreen Dim Delay built in
    Turn Animation ON/OFF in config.js
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CYDGET VERSION
    If you don't have cydget installed from cydia, then your installation will fail.

There was a .plist for Groovylock and also LockHTML in the preferences folder that NewD suggested above. I removed them, ran iCleaner Pro with unsuded Dependencies checked off. I am running the UNIAW 6.4 cydget and its ok as of now. I have some hope... I always liked Cydgets. Its a cool concept, And they are easy to convert lockscreens to. Especially the end users like myself.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 01-29-2014 at 06:36 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-12-2014)

Grant you're confused about what was "fixed" with webkit

The issue was locks and widgets using webkit animation and having an Info.plist running in Winterboard where certain info would not show up properly that used webkit whether a simple fade in element or other.

The fix was so you could still use an Info.plist in Winterboard and it wouldn't cause elements that used webkit to not display.

It was not a fix to webkit animation as a whole regardless of what lockscreen enabling tweak you are using.

I think what confuses you is Saurik adding Cydget Webkit Transform in the changelog
    Saurik did not mean it's only fixed if you use Cydget. It just means he wouldn't put in GroovyLock or LockHTML3 in the changelog because they are not his packages.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-29-2014 at 04:57 PM.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-29-2014), EricB78 (01-29-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), RKO1195 (01-29-2014), Simon (01-29-2014), VOLTAGExDT (01-30-2014)

Thanks

Sigh. Grant, did you read my post to you in MJs thread:
    @Grant, I believe Saurik is referring to the info.plist bug when he says "solve webkit transforms". Durben pointed out the other day to me that it was webkit fades in themes/widgets that was the cause of this plist bug. Looks like Saurik figured this out (with the help of June I believe) last night and uploaded the fix. So he isn't actually referring to the webview bugs in iOS 7 when he says that in his changelog.

Saurik has not magically fixed webview issues on iOS 7. Cydgets seems more stable to you for one reason, it doesn't run when screen is off. Less run time means less crashes. Turn off lockscreen dim and leave two phones running same animation intensive widget, one in cydget and one in lockhtml and I'd bet money they both crash at similar times. It's a nice plus for cydgets. Less running means less crashes and less battery use. But it's also the source of the biggest negative in my books. Try and run anything that requires more than a simple image loading on screen (eg uniaw) and every time that screen goes off it's gonna take a few seconds to load.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Grant you're confused about what was "fixed" with webkit

The issue was locks and widgets using webkit animation and having an Info.plist running in Winterboard where certain info would not show up properly that used webkit whether a simple fade in element or other.

The fix was so you could still use an Info.plist in Winterboard and it wouldn't cause elements that used webkit to not display.

It was not a fix to webkit animation as a whole regardless of what lockscreen enabling tweak you are using.
    ^^^ This. Exactly. Worded much better than me too

Please Grant stop jumping to conclusions and proclaiming things. You've been back and forth all day doing it.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-29-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), RKO1195 (01-29-2014), The_Durben (01-29-2014), VOLTAGExDT (01-30-2014)

Page 706 of 875 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696704705706707708 716 756 806 ... LastLast