Page 7 of 884 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You are amazing, looks perfect
    Thanks again.
    Anytime, my friend. it's mostly Ian... I just modified it to do what I want

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), Simon (04-01-2013)

Do we need PerPageHTML+.?
    Puerto Rico theme LOVER

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Anytime, my friend. it's mostly Ian... I just modified it to do what I want
    Big thanks to Ian too

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), sigit (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,902 Times in 3,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'd like to run this on my lockscreen but just want full screen weather icons/wallpapers based on the current weather and just a minimal time, date, weather type of thing (just text preferably) with the aniweather movement (balloons, clouds etc) at the top. Don't want the big analog clock and 4 day weather forecast thing. I figured out how to get the full wallpapers to show (thx to Ian's instructions in first post) but is the rest of what I am describing a possibility with this? I'm very noobish with html, css and all that stuff but am very good at following instructions.

Is this type of thing possible?
    Hi Simon,

To remove the Analog clock:

Open the correct UniAW6 css file for your phone (iph4 or iph5).
    Under the title "WEBKIT ANIMATION CODES" change the 100% opacity for the "@-webkit-keyframes analog_clock_fadein" to 0.0 as per the screen shot below.

Do the same with "@-webkit-keyframes forecastbg_fadein" and "@-webkit-keyframes WeatherInfoBG_fadein" and @-webkit-keyframes forecast_fadein, this will get rid on the overlays behind the weather info and forecast + the 4 day forecast.

To remove some info you don't want shown on screen:

In the same css file, under the title "WEATHER INFO (alphabetical order)", look for the item you don't want, let take "coordinates" for an example.
    Simply change the opacity for the item to 0.0 as per the screen shot below:

Do the same with all the other items you don't want to be displayed, like "humidity", "lastupdate", "pressure", "rising", ect..

To get rid of the "Sunrise/Sunset" and "Hi/Lo" text (or change it's language for some other users) you simply delete the text in the LockBackground.html file, I highlight the text in the screen shot below:

Now you will want to move the items you have left to suit your taste:

Go back into the css file, lets say you want to move the "Day" and make the text bigger:

Scroll down to the end of the css file under the title "DATE" look for the "day" settings, it looks like this:

#day{
    position: absolute;
    background-color: transparent;
    width: 320px;
    height: 12px;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    top: 84px;
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 10px;
    z-index: 81;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black 0px -1px 0px;
    -webkit-animation: calendar_fadein 7s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }

To make the text bigger, adjust the font-size to a bigger number.

To move the text up of down, adjust the "top" value, this is based on screen size so set it to zero and the text will be at the top of your screen, set it to about 400 and the text will be in the bottom area of the screen.

"text-align" is based on the width on the text bow (see width: 320px") so with "text-align" set to "center" it's always in the center of the screen no matter how many letters their are in the day, you can also set this to left or right.

To fine tune left or right position you need to add "left: 30px;" (you can see example in the "date" settings) the higher the number the more right the text goes.

color: you can use most of the normal colors here like white, blue, red, yellow etc or search online for an html color chart and use those codes like I have it already.

position: don't touch.
    background color: don't touch.
    z-index: don't touch.
    webkit animation: you can adjust the 7s (7 seconds) to something like 2s to make the text fade in faster.

Hope all this gets you started M8.

EDIT:

So I see while I write all this that Mama did it for you LOL (thanks Ma , one little thing, Mama's doesn't have a status bar, if you do have a status bar then the sun/moon will look too high, to fix this go into the UniAW5_iph5.css file and add "top: 20px;" to the "body" settings (at the start of the file) see screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2013-04-02-9.27.30-am.png   -screen-shot-2013-04-02-9.42.38-am.png   -screen-shot-2013-04-02-9.49.21-am.png   -screen-shot-2013-04-02-10.18.18-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-01-2013 at 08:21 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-01-2013), cuzin (04-01-2013), Darrenrooster (04-02-2013), Hip5 (04-01-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), kristatos (04-02-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), sigit (04-01-2013), Simon (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-02-2013)

Holy...
    Ian, great explanation.

Or...
    "Download MJ's mod" :P

Naw, im only Kidding...wow. Really great explanation.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-01-2013), Hip5 (04-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), kristatos (04-02-2013), Simon (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Holy...
    Ian, great explanation.

Or...
    "Download MJ's mod" :P

Naw, im only Kidding...wow. Really great explanation.
    I'm downloading it now gal. Thanks for this.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), Simon (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Thanks Ian, MJ hooked me up. Your post will be very helpful to me in learning all this though. So if I need to make any other tweaks I can figure it out myself. Fun stuff this is, love it lol

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), kristatos (04-02-2013), sigit (04-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

Agree with MJ, it's like you train people how to use things for a living...lol 😋
    Twitter - @brokenmind09
    20GB of free cloud storage - https://copy.com/?r=WzHJu8

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), Simon (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm downloading it now gal. Thanks for this.
    Make sure you download the one I PM'ed you, Ian The one in the thread is for Simon only. (It's got weather info displayed )

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), Simon (04-01-2013)

MJ makes changes for you and Ian has a great tutorial = fantastic support

What more can one ask for

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Im gonna work on disabling features using the iWidget options menu on the next version of the UniAW iWidget.

For now you will have to manually disable it in the CSS.
    or maybe make the forecast a touch option please
    Last edited by blkmini; 04-01-2013 at 08:49 PM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), KarlDall (04-03-2013), Simon (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

Really beautiful job thank you very much Ian and all who helped. One question on the LS version I am looking in the config.js file is that where you should be able to see if the astronaut animation is enabled? I am not seeing it. And will they only show under certain conditions? I do see all the other things you can turn on and off just not the astronauts. Am I looking in the right place? Thanks again for a great piece of work!

Thanks;HIP5

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Really beautiful job thank you very much Ian and all who helped. One question on the LS version I am looking in the config.js file is that where you should be able to see if the astronaut animation is enabled? I am not seeing it. And will they only show under certain conditions? I do see all the other things you can turn on and off just not the astronauts. Am I looking in the right place? Thanks again for a great piece of work!

Thanks;HIP5
    Will only see him on clear nights. I asked the same question

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Thanks;HIP5
    Hi bud,

Yeah, I don't know what to say, I guess at that time my head was buzzin with code, I was sure I added the option in the Config file to turn off the spaceman but it seems I forgot to add the code!

So there is no switch for him, he will only appear in "Clear" weather condition and only at night.

I will add this to my "Things to do" list.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), kristatos (04-02-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

Will only see him on clear nights. I asked the same question
    Thanks MamaJaay. I thought I saw that somewhere but I couldn't remember the answer or where. Too much reading about all the great things that have popped up over the last few days.
    Also thanks IAN for your response. Hoping for a clear night now. Lol

Thanks;HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 04-01-2013 at 09:06 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I read a couple of pages back that some people say the widget is not updating while driving, can anyone confirm this, It's working for me on the Mac but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon to test it in real life.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Thanks;HIP5
    Hip, modded mine so the spaceman (very cool) also appears on Fair Nights. To me - there's no difference between fair and clear. As I looked on varied weather sites I could find no explanation of the difference either. So in the Main.js I just went down to where it said Fair Night and in the quotation marks right above where it says "partlycloudy" you change that to "moon". Then whenever Yahoo reports either CLEAR or FAIR NIGHT- the spaceman will appear. Most weather coders use their partly cloudy animation for Fair Night - but that's not really what Fair means. Fair = Clear. And Yahoo hardly ever reports Clear. So that's the way I got to see more Spaceman, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Grant

I tried to share my jumper file that also included the wallpaperjpegifier code, but you told me that you were all set.
    I was ok, Brian, but yours (and mine {identical}) didn't work in both scenarios I needed it. It seems jumpers with jpegifier need to be written in different ways (z-index mainly) depending on the way the HTML is written by original coder. So yours worked with one of Ian's betas but not with Dacal's. And the jpegifier code didn't work within the other scenario. MJ cleared it up for me. Still learnin'. If yours (mine) had worked in all scenarios I wouldn't have asked for more help. But I thank you too!

Durben taught me jumpers as the easy way to move a whole widget to upper left in conversion to iWidget so you didn't have to change every top/left number in the css. So that's a little different application than jpegifier. Sorting it out now and thanks. MJ's on fire so I just get something ready to share an bam someone else is killing it!!! All good no complaints. Just trying to give back to the community a bit!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-01-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-02-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hip, modded mine so the spaceman (very cool) also appears on Fair Nights. To me - there's no difference between fair and clear. As I looked on varied weather sites I could find no explanation of the difference either. So in the Main.js I just went down to where it said Fair Night and in the quotation marks right above where it says "partlycloudy" you change that to "moon". Then whenever Yahoo reports either CLEAR or FAIR NIGHT- the spaceman will appear. Most weather coders use their partly cloudy animation for Fair Night - but that's not really what Fair means. Fair = Clear. And Yahoo hardly ever reports Clear. So that's the way I got to see more Spaceman, baby!
    Yeah M8, I'm going to make a new separate "Fair" animation with maybe 2 clouds only or I make new very light small clouds, + spaceman, that should fix thing.

I just want to say that the updating issue was fixed, the "setTimeout" code was re-done by Dacal and all seem to work fine on the Mac if I use a myLocation.txt file and change the coordinates the widget updates within the 20 seconds correctly.

I think if anyone is having update issues then it's down to them not updating their myLocation app, so all, please see "King_O_Hill" signature, follow his instructions carefully and all should be good.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-01-2013), Hip5 (04-02-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

I read a couple of pages back that some people say the widget is not updating while driving, can anyone confirm this, It's working for me on the Mac but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon to test it in real life.
    Yep. I have to respring after entering new city for weather to change. But this has plagued many of us with GPS widgets since iOS6. I know you and Dacal thought it was only a Set Timeout issue - but that didn't fix it for all of us. I installed myLocation app exactly as King describes. Something's not happening correctly in the myLocation app reporting to the .txt file for some of us - because when I change the lat and longitude manually in the .txt file - the widget updates almost immediately - so it's not your widget, Ian. I don't think.

Yeah M8, I'm going to make a new separate "Fair" animation with maybe 2 clouds only or I make new very light small clouds, + spaceman, that should fix thing.
    That's a GREAT idea Ian!! Appreciate it! Fair is definitely not partly cloudy. I think your idea will make a very natural distinction between clear, fair and partly cloudy! Maybe the spaceman appears for 30 sec. Then disappears for a while on Fair. Or maybe his opacity is a little more transparent with the Fair. Something to show that there's a little more 'haze' on Fair nights than on Clear nights.

Thanks!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-01-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-02-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013)

Thanks

LOL... a transparent spaceman LOL... maybe it's a ghost of a guy left in space long ago?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-02-2013), Hip5 (04-02-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), sigit (04-01-2013)

Page 7 of 884 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast