+ Reply
Page 687 of 866 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677685686687688689 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 13,721 to 13,740 of 17313

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,020 Times in 6,926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Simon,

I'm using an Info.plist in my Lumo theme, it's just for changing the SB icon text colour & shadow + the text colour on the calendar icon.
    But this isn't the point, the post is for less experienced people.

I wonder why my plist file has no issue with iWidgets only installed, as soon as I install WW or GL, forget it, they don;t like an info.plist in a theme.

Anyway, I getting ticked off with all the secrets people keep here, I don't like it so I'm taking a break from the boards for a while.
    Not too sure why it happens. Something about the way winterboard is applying these plists just doesn't sit right with groovylock (and junescreen before it) and even some iwidgets are affected from what Durben has told me, but not all. Jake is looking into it but I am not sure if it is something he needs to change or something that needs to be fixed in winterboard. I haven't heard any feedback from Saurik regarding winterboard so it's hard to say if it's something he knows about and if he is even trying to fix it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2014)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,935 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The only files that matter in terms of conflicting with other tweaks/info.plists are in Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries (groovylock.plist and groovylock.dylib) and Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences (groovylock.plist). As long as cydia uninstalls those 3 files from those 2 locations you shouldn't have anything conflicting anymore. What gets left behind is probably just the folder where you put the lockscreens, which are harmless without the dylib installed.
    What are you using a info.plist in?

You either have spaces in the file name of your folder with the lockscreen in it or you have a winterboard theme enabled that has a info.plist in it.
    Hi Simon,

I'm using an Info.plist in my Lumo theme, it's just for changing the SB icon text colour & shadow + the text colour on the calendar icon.
    But this isn't the point, the post is for less experienced people.

I wonder why my plist file has no issue with iWidgets only installed, as soon as I install WW or GL, forget it, they don;t like an info.plist in a theme.

Anyway, I getting ticked off with all the secrets people keep here, I don't like it so I'm taking a break from the boards for a while.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-20-2014), DEH (01-20-2014), King_O_Hill (01-20-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Alsorted now got it working fine now

How to fix weather not loading on groovylock lockscreens
    Turned off Mob Substrate addon to WinterBoard and iwidgets… in sbsettings

Thanks
    Thanked 8,717 Times in 4,401 Posts

I hear you, Ian. Damn good advice. But as far as you taking a break, that's tragic. But I, of all people, know what it feels like to be "out of the loop"... until recently when doors have opened. I'm sure King, Simon and MJ can make absolutely sure you're back "in the loop" on everything. Just PM them.

As to info.plists.. You're right partially.. It's only certain strings in info.plists are causing troubles. Like TimeStyle and No Docked icons.. Other strings are fine and explains why you're having no trouble. As helpers we're just trying to make it as easy as possible for people to have access to these newer tweaks. That's why we're saying "get rid of ALL info.plists". But it's a Saurik conflict - not the new devs in my opinions.

I have these conflicts only with info.plists with bad strings.. Even when I take Widget Weather off the conflict still exists , so WW has nothing to do with it.

Here is the exact conflict scenarios:

With iWidgets installed ---
    1) a theme engaged in WB that has info.plists containing TimeStyle and Calendar info will break iWidgets on screen.

With iWidgets AND GroovyLock installed --
    1) a theme engaged in WB that has info.plists containing TimeStyle, Calendar OR Icon Label suppression info will break iWidgets on screen.

Again - in my testing Widget Weather is not in this equation at all. Though I am having some crashing with it in the last 24 hours (possibly do to GL, not sure) that crashes my phone into safe mode when WW goes to update the XML.

In the early jailbreak period things are always like this. Wanting tweaks - them being weird. We can always restore. No big. I like living on the edge. But I'm sure the Cydia email traffic to you theme creators gets to be a headache.

Please hang, Ian.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-20-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), metaserph (01-20-2014), pnunez1310 (01-20-2014), Simon (01-20-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,944 Times in 559 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi Ladies & Gents,

I present you my Mini UniAWTV iWidget Edition, that i've been working on it since couples of days

Credit to Ian & Dacal for the UniAW ( thanks for this amazing creation )

Credit to Marmoul for Modding ( glad to know you bud, you know what your doing & thanks for all the help on this widget )

Credit to Marty McFly for the Touch Click on the Forecast & also fix some issue with coding ( Thanks for jumping bro and help me on this one.. your are a master of coding, your awesome )

Credit to RKO1195 for testing the final version of the widget and also helped ( Since my Uniaw TV version for Mac you where always helping me for anything i was asking, learned a lot from you bud and nice to know kind people like you )

This iwidget will work on ios6 & ios7 for iP4& iP5, just let your know there is not much space for the icons on iP4 unfortunately.. can be only 1 row of 4 icons & for iP5 it's been tested and can fit 2 row of 4 icons

1- you need to install iWidget from cydia, Credit to eldwin for this beautiful creation ( here his thread for more information, also you can donate to support him ) he deserve it, did a free tweak for all the community --->[Tweak] iWidgets

2- the path for the widget is var/mobile/Library/iWidgets ( drag the Mini_UniAWTv_iWidget_Romy inside )

3- to set your widget.. just press few seconds on a empty place on your SB until the Option screen Popup

4- i've reseize all the Weatherwalls/Timedwall/Slideshow/ to fix perfectly inside the TV, it won't look stretched or pixeled, & it saved 150mb of downloading lol

5- i've included a folder called "PSD" there is the Clock & WeatherWall PSD, so you guys can play with your own colour, was a extra gift

6- for anyone who make any modification on there own version of this widget, if you guys share please tell the person that is your own version, i don't want to take the responsibility if something is not working, or just send the original link to that person, i will take full responsibility in this case.. this is not only for myself i guess but can be also for other creators & moders

7- Extra Wallpaper for iP4 & iP5 if you guys want if your on iOS7.. just make sure your reduce motion is "ON" from settings to see the status bar

Preview :

Click on the Tv to see the 4 Days forecast

Without the Forecast

Download Link : Mini_UniAWTv _iWidget_Romy

Download Link for Wallpapers :

i4 LS&SB : i4LS&SBWallSimple

i5 LS&SB : i5LS&SBWallSimple

For any issue, let me know.. if i can't fix it, just post your question in this thread, and lot of master of coding will solve the problem

Thanks & Enjoy =)
    Just awesome!!!! As always!!! You are THE Man dude!! Great job

Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-20-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,832 Times in 6,150 Posts

Grant, can you go to the Ezra thread and see if you can translate for Sharon. We can't really understand what she's trying to tell us.

@Ian

I'll be honest Ian, I am still a little confused about what works with what. It's not that there's secrets, it just seems that it is not possible ATM to say that this or that works 100% of the time. I'm still using my i5 on iOS 6 because of it. I have a tester on iOS 7, but I'm still waiting for things to stabilize some.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-20-2014), Bulldog5278 (01-20-2014), lostinthemes (01-21-2014), metaserph (01-20-2014), NewdestinyX (01-20-2014), RKO1195 (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Will do, King.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi all.

What tweak is currently working for the LS to be open longer.
    I used dim delay but thats not working under ios 7.

Greetz

My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Thanks

Now this morning mine has been going into safe mode....I don't even have Winterboard installed.

And I didn't experience the Safe Mode issue last night but this morning I have been experiencing it.

I know it is a plist issue. But I don't have any WB themes installed and only coffee LS from Marty.

Still troubleshooting it.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,832 Times in 6,150 Posts

It's Marty's fault!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (01-20-2014), Marty McFly (01-20-2014), nateD (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's Marty's fault!
    Well it is Marty's week isn't it?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Now this morning mine has been going into safe mode....I don't even have Winterboard installed.

And I didn't experience the Safe Mode issue last night but this morning I have been experiencing it.

I know it is a plist issue. But I don't have any WB themes installed and only coffee LS from Marty.

Did you install GroovyLock, Blik? My crashing started more after I installed GroovyLock.. I think it and WW aren't happy together. WW wasn't really doing any crashing except on reboot for the whole time I've had the newer version.

What's weird though is that MamaJaay reports no crashing of any kind on 5S and had Winterboard, GroovyLock and Widget Weather all installed.

I'm restoring and re-jailbreaking today - and starting with MamaJaay's exact tweak set and see what I see.

It's a shame Evasi0n 1.0.4 doesn't like my phone (which is what MJ uses) since it breaks the BigBoss repo each time. I have to use 1.0.1.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-20-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks

Yeah installed groovy from his twitter last night. And I didn't experience safe mode issue until this morning. It was already in safe mode when I picked it up when I woke. Then it happened after I locked it and then 5 -10 min later unlocked it....it was in safe mode.

So i am thinking it does it when weather on LS refreshes.

Not sure what else could be causing it. I don't have any themes installed. On running the new WW with my location inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Did you install GroovyLock, Blik? My crashing started more after I installed GroovyLock.. I think it and WW aren't happy together. WW wasn't really doing any crashing except on reboot for the whole time I've had the newer version.

What's weird though is that MamaJaay reports no crashing of any kind on 5S and had Winterboard, GroovyLock and Widget Weather all installed.

I'm restoring and re-jailbreaking today - and starting with MamaJaay's exact tweak set and see what I see.

It's a shame Evasi0n 1.0.4 doesn't like my phone (which is what MJ uses) since it breaks the BigBoss repo each time. I have to use 1.0.1.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Does that ls have a lot of animations?

Thanks

Just the normal....Balloons and birds...I turned the v-birds off and only have a few balloons selected

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Does that ls have a lot of animations?

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

@Bacardi or anyone who has a suggestion..

When I run the Scrolling Timed Walls option on the awesome TV iWidget after a few minutes I get this. I end up removing it and adding the widget back and it's fine again and than it happens again. Am I the only one this is happening to?:

Last edited by sethbossfan; 01-20-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks
    Thanked 15,749 Times in 4,079 Posts

hi Seth not suppose to happen.. because the is a mask inside the file.. that won't let the image out of the TV.. ill check that out

thanks for reporting the issue
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-20-2014 at 08:48 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

nateD (01-20-2014), sethbossfan (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Just the normal....Balloons and birds...I turned the v-birds off and only have a few balloons selected
    Could be those. iOS7 webview doesn't seem to like a whole lot of animation. Anytime I have used a LS which has animation in it I tend to get unexplained resprings every so often. If I use a LS with little or no animation I hardly ever get these resprings. And this has been the case with all 3 of the LS tweaks I have used to display html widgets (junescreen, groovylock and convergence).

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Thanks Bacardi. Still a great job on this. Love it. Btw... A few people have responded to me as Steph. That's not me
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-20-2014)