Page 684 of 875 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674682683684685686 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #13661
    Anything UniAW related happened here recently??
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    nateD (01-20-2014)

  3. #13662
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've had random resprings without safe mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yup, this, same as King:
    Had very few safe modes in comparison. What I experience the most has been just regular resprings for no reason.
    Hmm. Never had even 'one' of these. All are safe mode crashes. Not a single random respring. Do both of you have the most current version of Substrate Safe Mode 0.9.4000?

    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    I try 20 secondscreen but also no luck.
    Any other tweaks who can do this on ios7..?
    Nope. No tweaks to extend Lockscreen time yet on iOS7. Sorry. It's a bummer I know.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Platini2000 (01-20-2014)

  5. #13663
    And I quote


    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

    Furthermore, there are post all over the place about all the different tweaks, if you have a "Widget Weather" issue/question then post it on the correct thread, same goes with all the other tweaks.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  6. #13664
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,533
    Thanks
    4,580
    Thanked 8,937 Times in 2,756 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    And I quote
    Good point. I think people will start doing that now.

    Thread has been opened for Groovy Lock
    GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Last edited by Krima; 01-20-2014 at 11:19 AM.

  7. #13665
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    47,496
    Thanks
    7,395
    Thanked 16,307 Times in 7,437 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    And I quote
    UNIAW has always been a thread where people get together and talk about all kinds of things not related to UNIAW itself. We have always been lax with enforcing such strict protocols for staying on topic in theme threads, allows for a more open and "family feel" environment. If you don't agree with this type of philosophy I suggest posting in the site suggestions section.

    That being said there is a groovylock thread now so I would assume most will be posting in there about it.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (01-21-2014), lostinthemes (01-21-2014), NewD (01-20-2014)

  9. #13666
    someone know how i can delete the battery from status bar o maybe a tweak from cydia can delete the battery from status bar sorry for my bad inglesh 😝

  10. #13667
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    UNIAW has always been a thread where people get together and talk about all kinds of things not related to UNIAW itself. We have always been lax with enforcing such strict protocols for staying on topic in theme threads, allows for a more open and "family feel" environment. If you don't agree with this type of philosophy I suggest posting in the site suggestions section.

    That being said there is a groovylock thread now so I would assume most will be posting in there about it.
    I like family feel better.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Simon (01-20-2014)

  12. #13668
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    3,631
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 753 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post




    Nice bro!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-20-2014)

  14. #13669
    Modder & Coder <Ian Nicoll/>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,785
    Thanks
    8,986
    Thanked 23,569 Times in 4,687 Posts

    I have never had an issue with off topic discussions here or anywhere else Simon, I think you & everybody knows this, but at present time with iWidgets being updated, WW being updated & the new GroovyLock tweak things are getting out of control and I just felt it needs some sort of organising so I spoke up, just too many questions about the 3 “new” tweaks on all 3 threads mixing info all over. Sorry if I offended anybody but I stand by what I said in “this” case.

    The UniAW thread has also always been primarily about sharing, but in last few weeks many are posting here and talking about tweaks they have that nobody else can get, in all 3 threads. I’m against all this secrecy (and basically bragging) and swear I will never have another beta team, did it once, waste of time.
    For me, GroovyCarrot has the right idea, posting his beta tweak for all to test.

    Private chats in “Ever-whatever it is” where only the select few are invited is in my opinion, an insult to all others, sorry, count me out, I want no part of it all. I would prefer we were all working together to get things working again.

    Time for me to leave and let you guys alone, I would have loved to have been involved but refuse to be in the manner it’s being done.

    Bye.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  15. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-20-2014), Best01 (01-20-2014), chevymusclecar (01-20-2014), Darrenrooster (01-20-2014), DEH (01-21-2014), ferlop15 (01-20-2014), GUNNY29 (01-20-2014), Irish_Man (01-21-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), jawonder (01-20-2014), jepp376 (01-20-2014), June'sIphone (01-20-2014), kai312 (01-20-2014), lostinthemes (01-21-2014), Moderus (01-20-2014), nateD (01-20-2014), NewD (01-25-2014), nik1975 (01-20-2014), phil73 (01-20-2014), pioneer88 (01-26-2014), Platini2000 (01-20-2014), prosper406 (06-04-2014), RKO1195 (01-20-2014), sethbossfan (01-20-2014), Simon (01-20-2014), stratnik (01-25-2014), TaJr12 (01-21-2014), The.Drifter (01-25-2014), The_Durben (01-20-2014)

  16. #13670
    My phone has started randomly resprining almost constantly sometimes before my springboard even loads it goes into a continuous loop, I uninstalled GL from cydia packages and weather widget.. any ideas? Im running chevys cmc.ultimate.v2.iwidget on my springboard with panoramic weather

  17. #13671
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,533
    Thanks
    4,580
    Thanked 8,937 Times in 2,756 Posts

    @Ian. I agree with u man. I am sorry if I have contributed in any way to creating an atmosphere of exclusion.

  18. #13672
    @Ian, Agree with your assessments wholeheartedly, and I think some ppl misinterpreted your early intentions, but please continue what you do!!

  19. #13673
    Hi Ladies & Gents

    i did a update on my Mini UniAWTv iWidget Edition


    Update :

    - German Language fixed
    - TimedWall Interval/Transition between 2 images fixed



    Download Link : Mini_UniAWTv _iWidget_Romy

    MyLocation repo credit to RKO1195 for people who where asking for : RKO1195's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

    Big Thanks to Chevymusclecar & Marmoul

    Let me know if any other issue thanks

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-20-2014), ferlop15 (01-20-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), jawonder (01-20-2014), Marmoul (01-20-2014), Marty McFly (01-20-2014), phil73 (01-20-2014), Renegade55 (01-21-2014), sethbossfan (01-20-2014), Simon (01-20-2014), The_Durben (01-20-2014)

  21. #13674
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    702
    Thanked 766 Times in 283 Posts

    Hi guys......looking for ian nicholls clockfaces in multiple color......is it possible to upload this here..??

    thanks very much.........

  22. #13675
    @Bacardi, this is a phenomenal job!!...Awesome...I'm gonna keep 2 copies of this, lol.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-20-2014)

  24. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Bacardi, this is a phenomenal job!!...Awesome...I'm gonna keep 2 copies of this, lol.
    Thanks mate much appreciate, team work bring this result believe me.. won't happen only by myself, glad that you like it

  25. #13677
    So far so good Bacardi! No issues running the Timed Walls option. Awesome job.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi Ladies & Gents

    i did a update on my Mini UniAWTv iWidget Edition


    Update :

    - German Language fixed
    - TimedWall Interval/Transition between 2 images fixed



    Download Link : Mini_UniAWTv _iWidget_Romy

    MyLocation repo credit to RKO1195 for people who where asking for : RKO1195's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

    Big Thanks to Chevymusclecar & Marmoul

    Let me know if any other issue thanks

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-20-2014)

  27. #13678
    just updated GroovyLock today and no springboard crash... I will test more and let you know... :-)

  28. #13679
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Edited...
    Last edited by jepp376; 01-20-2014 at 06:22 PM.

  29. #13680
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The UniAW thread has also always been primarily about sharing, but in last few weeks many are posting here and talking about tweaks they have that nobody else can get, in all 3 threads. I’m against all this secrecy (and basically bragging) and swear I will never have another beta team, did it once, waste of time.
    For me, GroovyCarrot has the right idea, posting his beta tweak for all to test.

    Private chats in “Ever-whatever it is” where only the select few are invited is in my opinion, an insult to all others, sorry, count me out, I want no part of it all. I would prefer we were all working together to get things working again.

    Time for me to leave and let you guys alone, I would have loved to have been involved but refuse to be in the manner it’s being done.

    Bye.
    Ian, I have to agree with you here and it's how I've felt for the last two years; on the "outside". But in their defense - I think the creators of tweaks and themes use beta teams to limit the amount of potential "problem emails and PM's they'd get" when something's initially in beta. But then in a true beta - you'd sign a non-disclosure agreement and no one would talk openly about it. That's not been happening here. At all.

    My apologies if I've also contributed to this atmosphere.. Heck I was just happy to finally have a chance at testing some stuff. But perhaps I held that trust poorly.

    I can't imagine MMI without your sharing here. Please don't be gone forever. We can do better. Really.

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-20-2014), jepp376 (01-20-2014), King_O_Hill (01-20-2014), lostinthemes (01-21-2014), metaserph (01-20-2014), Simon (01-20-2014)

Page 684 of 875 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674682683684685686 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •