Page 683 of 875 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673681682683684685 693 733 783 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,660 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Where can one obtain GroovyLock? I don't see it on Cydia.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,099 Times in 7,323 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Where can one obtain GroovyLock? I don't see it on Cydia.
    It should be in cydia soon. For now you can get it from link groovycarrot shared on twitter: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpfklaaop4...GroovyLock.zip

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Now this morning mine has been going into safe mode....I don't even have Winterboard installed.
    And I didn't experience the Safe Mode issue last night but this morning I have been experiencing it.
    Yep. That's what happens to me too.
    Yeah installed groovy from his twitter last night. And I didn't experience safe mode issue until this morning. It was already in safe mode when I picked it up when I woke. Then it happened after I locked it and then 5 -10 min later unlocked it....it was in safe mode.
    So i am thinking it does it when weather on LS refreshes.
    Not sure what else could be causing it. I don't have any themes installed. On running the new WW with my location inside of it.
    Yep. Exact same behavior here for me on 5S too.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Does that ls have a lot of animations?
    Oo.. great thought..

Could be those. iOS7 webview doesn't seem to like a whole lot of animation. Anytime I have used a LS which has animation in it I tend to get unexplained resprings every so often. If I use a LS with little or no animation I hardly ever get these resprings. And this has been the case with all 3 of the LS tweaks I have used to display html widgets (junescreen, groovylock and convergence).
    YES! I think you're onto the issue, Simon. When I run Dacal's no animation replica of Yahoo's Weather app - I get no crashing. I think you're onto it. Now the big question remains - can Jake make GL 'hearty enough' to run animation on Lockscreen.. ?

My guess is that all this crap is what's taking Saurik SOO long to update Winterboard for HTML. Poor guy... iOS7 really threw him a curve ball.

And in my recent texts with Jake (Groovy Carrot, creator of GroovyLock) he agrees with the idea - and is postulating that Lockscreens, going forward, may not be animation friendly in iOS7. Best to stick to weather-info-only lockscreens only for the time being.

I just turned off Groovy Lock in Mobile substrates and crashing has gone away. I'll try and run it again with just Dacal's Yahoo replica Lockscreen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

YES! I think you're onto the issue, Simon. When I run Dacal's no animation replica of Yahoo's Weather app - I get no crashing. I think you're onto it. Now the big question remains - can Jake make GL 'hearty enough' to run animation on Lockscreen.. ?

My guess is that all this crap is what's taking Saurik SOO long to update Winterboard for HTML. Poor guy... iOS7 really threw him a curve ball.
    Ya, my full panoramic gyroscope LS's set it off like every 4-5 minutes lol. No crash report or anything from it though so very odd. Hopefully it is something that can be fixed and not a bug in Apple's webview itself.

Ya, my full panoramic gyroscope LS's set it off like every 4-5 minutes lol. No crash report or anything from it though so very odd. Hopefully it is something that can be fixed and not a bug in Apple's webview itself.
    Sadly - in my texting with Jake these last few minutes - he's said the buzz in developer-land is that Webview is riddled with bugs in 7.0.4.. .. We all know what that means... No cure until 7.1 or later.. damn.

Thanks

Sadly - in my texting with Jake these last few minutes - he's said the buzz in developer-land is that Webview is riddled with bugs in 7.0.4.. .. We all know what that means... No cure until 7.1 or later.. damn.
    Was afraid that may be the case.

Was afraid that may be the case.
    So we just need to adjust our expectations. We need to favor 'weather-info-only' Lockscreens running without animations. And save our animations for iWidgets on SpringBoard - and eventually in WinterBoard - hopefully.

I've had full animations running in UniAW6.4_iW on Springboard since early on. Working fine - no crashing.

So webview only affects Lockscreens?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

for me no crach with groovylock and my LS UniaWScroller and iWidget ... iphone 5 7.0.4
    iphonejailbreak.fr

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-20-2014)

It should be in cydia soon. For now you can get it from link groovycarrot shared on twitter: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpfklaaop4...GroovyLock.zip
    Thanks Simon. Are there any available themes yet?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-20-2014), Best01 (01-20-2014), Dexy88 (01-20-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), Krima (01-20-2014), lostinthemes (01-21-2014), nateD (01-20-2014), nik1975 (01-20-2014), RKO1195 (01-20-2014), sethbossfan (01-20-2014), The_Durben (01-20-2014)

Mine went 2 hours without a crash....but just crashed to safe mode.

I will turn off everything in LS. No balloons or clouds. Just weather.

See if that fixes it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Thanks Simon. Are there any available themes yet?
    Most lockscreens should work already with it. Just be sure to take any spaces out of the folder names of the lockscreens.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    for me no crach with groovylock and my LS UniaWScroller and iWidget ... iphone 5 7.0.4
    Seems to be worse with 5S users.

Mine went 2 hours without a crash....but just crashed to safe mode.

I will turn off everything in LS. No balloons or clouds. Just weather.

See if that fixes it.
    Worth a try. I'm using Dacal's WidgetWeather 1.1 Yahoo replica and so far so good - after one hour.

Thanks

So we just need to adjust our expectations. We need to favor 'weather-info-only' Lockscreens running without animations. And save our animations for iWidgets on SpringBoard - and eventually in WinterBoard - hopefully.

I've had full animations running in UniAW6.4_iW on Springboard since early on. Working fine - no crashing.

So webview only affects Lockscreens?
    Not too sure to be honest. Would probably need to ask Jake or Eldwin if they are using the same thing to display widgets (UIwebview I think it is).

Seems to be worse with 5S users.
    Actually my iPod touch 5G has been worse than my 5S. The respring happens in about half the time on that running same LS. I don't have a i5 on 7.0.4 though so can't compare those myself. My i5 is still on 6.1 and staying there for now lol.

I've been getting some crashes too, but on my i5 on iOS 6. I only updated WB because I wanted the upgraded root access to apps that is now built in. Otherwise, I have avoided all other tweak updates for iOS 7. So my gut is telling me that it may be a WB issue.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

nateD (01-20-2014)

Not too sure to be honest. Would probably need to ask Jake or Eldwin if they are using the same thing to display widgets (UIwebview I think it is).

Actually my iPod touch 5G has been worse than my 5S. The respring happens in about half the time on that running same LS. I don't have a i5 on 7.0.4 though so can't compare those myself. My i5 is still on 6.1 and staying there for now lol.
    When you say "the respring" you're really referring to a safe mode crash, right? Since respring is a very harmless thing that we all use without fear - don't you think we should call it crashing?

I've had random resprings without safe mode.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Thanks

When you say "the respring" you're really referring to a safe mode crash, right? Since respring is a very harmless thing that we all use without fear - don't you think we should call it crashing?
    Yup, this, same as King:

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've had random resprings without safe mode.
    Had very few safe modes in comparison. What I experience the most has been just regular resprings for no reason.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    Hi all.

What tweak is currently working for the LS to be open longer.
    I used dim delay but thats not working under ios 7.

Greetz

I try 20 secondscreen but also no luck.
    Any other tweaks who can do this on ios7..?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,191 Times in 1,568 Posts

GroovyLock 1.0.1 is out to fix a few issues, on twitter that is .

Page 683 of 875 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673681682683684685 693 733 783 ... LastLast