+ Reply
Page 68 of 816 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 16304

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Ian, As you're putting your finishing touches on UniAW is there any chance you'd consider a unique js script for Mostly Cloudy? Right now it uses the same as partly
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 3,854 Posts

Ian,
    As you're putting your finishing touches on UniAW is there any chance you'd consider a unique js script for Mostly Cloudy? Right now it uses the same as partly cloudy. On a mostly cloudy day there are 'more' clouds and a much more hidden sun. The sun often fades in and out. I never realized it before recently that you use the same script for partly and mostly. Just a thought! STILL so happy with UniAW's improvements!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 2,135 Posts

Who can help me on how to have the spaceman come out in a partly cloudy night instead of just clear. It's never clear here so I don't see that suited up bastard. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Who can help me on how to have the spaceman come out in a partly cloudy night instead of just clear. It's never clear here so I don't see that suited up bastard. Thanks.
    To see him more often - I just had him appear on FAIR nights - which happen often in most places. In the UniAW6.js you just look for --fair (night)-- (without quotation marks) and change the word IN the Quotes from "fair" to "moon". It's the "moon" script that has the spaceman in it. It's weather condition #33. Now - you could do the same thing for the partly cloudy night condition #29 - but then you'd have no 'clouds' - since the "moon" animation is portraying a 'clear' night.

How to get JUST Spaceman added to partly cloudy is above my paygrade. But to start seeing him a LOT more - I swapped the partlycloudy script for the moon script on Fair Nights. Got me WAY more Space-dude.

You could look at the script in the moon.js file - and see how the spaceman is called on - and then add JUST that script to the partlycloudy.js. I'll bet that would work too and then you could have clouds AND space dude.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-11-2013), Krima (04-11-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-11-2013), wasserinc (04-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Usually themes don't cause issues. They are just a collection of png files and a handful of sound clips!?!?

I think I found that too be true after all my testing. I was able to add the ones back that seemed to cause problems. By clearing my cache, I seem to be running for a while. Of course the respring on clearing is accomplishing the same as the respring I was doing to get location to change. I have not tested changing locations while driving yet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-11-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 Times in 3,715 Posts

Version 6.1 will have the spaceman in clear nights and fair nights, don't want to put him in partly cloudy as he looks daft floating in all the clouds, I made special clouds for the new fair condition.

I also added a switch in the config file for full screen clouds.
    Added the year to the date.
    Put a switch in the config file for the second hand to sweep instead of click
    Added static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions.
    made a new condition for partly cloudy/windy (which I have seen here in China 4 times now) in this condition you have the normal partly cloudy things with flying leaves, the clouds move faster and the balloon also moov a lot faster with a slight clockwise rotation on them to make it look like the wind has caught them.
    I added the Chinese language and have now decided to fix all the languages so everything will change (sunset, sunrise, hi, lo, visibility, days, months blah blah, it's taking a long time as I have to use Google translate.

In doing all this I found lots of errors in my code, so these are all fixed.

Hopefully I have fixed the css file problem with the lockscreen too, still got to test this.

And last but not least I added the Demo mode code from Dacal, I had to make a lot of changes to it to suit the UniAW but it's working great now, so this is also new in the config file, you don't even need to be online to see any animation you want, a real blessing for us coders to be able to switch to any animation day or night so quickly to see how it's working. THANKS DACAL

My Config.js file must be one of the biggest ever, I can't think what else I could possibly put in their to make you guys life easier.

So yeah, between working 13hr a day, 6 days a week, Iv'e been real busy

Do you guys want balloons in the cloudy condition? I wasn't sure whether I should do this or not!

Any other requests, now is the time to speak up.

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-11-2013 at 08:37 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-11-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-11-2013), cuzin (04-11-2013), Dacal (04-11-2013), Dalvar3 (04-11-2013), Darrenrooster (04-11-2013), Dexy88 (04-11-2013), G-weezy (04-11-2013), Hip5 (04-12-2013), joshlogic (04-11-2013), KarlDall (04-11-2013), kevin.e.white (04-11-2013), King_O_Hill (04-11-2013), Kr0NiK (04-11-2013), Krima (04-11-2013), kristatos (04-11-2013), lostinthemes (04-11-2013), LurkerStatus (04-11-2013), Marty McFly (04-11-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-11-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013), nik1975 (04-11-2013), siemprelisto (04-11-2013), slumpey326 (04-11-2013), The_Durben (04-11-2013), wasserinc (04-11-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 5,487 Posts

Wow Ian, the 6.1 update should really be the finest UniAW yet!

I have held off updating/creating anything in anticipation of, what I'm sure your hoping for, to be the final release!

Thanks again for all you've done!

I'd be good with balloons in the cloudy condition.

@krima

Sorry bro, I just saw your PM. It looks like Ian has already answered you though. I've been wrapped up in discussion with Saurik for WB update, collecting data and examples and what not. Anyway, I say we wait for the UniAW update and then if you want some help, let me know.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-11-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-11-2013), Hip5 (04-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013), joshlogic (04-11-2013), Krima (04-11-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-11-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Version 6.1 will have the spaceman in clear nights and fair nights, don't want to put him in partly cloudy as he looks daft floating in all the clouds, I made special clouds for the new fair condition.

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Dude u r a machine. This new updates sounds amazing. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @krima

Sorry bro, I just saw your PM. It looks like Ian has already answered you though. I've been wrapped up in discussion with Saurik for WB update, collecting data and examples and what not. Anyway, I say we wait for the UniAW update and then if you want some help, let me know.
    It's all good man. Grant came to the rescue. I guess he's more willing to help me out than u. What has this world come to. Obama has really brought "change" just as he promised but I didn't think it would come in this form. .
    Last edited by Krima; 04-11-2013 at 08:44 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013), King_O_Hill (04-11-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Dacal might be up to something with my wiper, so Id'e like to see what he does incase I can steal it for the new update.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-11-2013), Dacal (04-11-2013), joshlogic (04-11-2013), King_O_Hill (04-11-2013), Krima (04-11-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013), The_Durben (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,984 Times in 908 Posts

I also added a switch in the config file for full screen clouds.
    Added the year to the date.
    Put a switch in the config file for the second hand to sweep instead of click
    Added static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions.
    made a new condition for partly cloudy/windy (which I have seen here in China 4 times now) in this condition you have the normal partly cloudy things with flying leaves, the clouds move faster and the balloon also moov a lot faster with a slight clockwise rotation on them to make it look like the wind has caught them.
    I added the Chinese language and have now decided to fix all the languages so everything will change (sunset, sunrise, hi, lo, visibility, days, months blah blah, it's taking a long time as I have to use Google translate.

In doing all this I found lots of errors in my code, so these are all fixed.

Hopefully I have fixed the css file problem with the lockscreen too, still got to test this.

And last but not least I added the Demo mode code from Dacal, I had to make a lot of changes to it to suit the UniAW but it's working great now, so this is also new in the config file, you don't even need to be online to see any animation you want, a real blessing for us coders to be able to switch to any animation day or night so quickly to see how it's working. THANKS DACAL

My Config.js file must be one of the biggest ever, I can't think what else I could possibly put in their to make you guys life easier.

So yeah, between working 13hr a day, 6 days a week, Iv'e been real busy

Do you guys want balloons in the cloudy condition? I wasn't sure whether I should do this or not!

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Wow Ian, all sounds AMAZING! You're sooo the man. Thanks for all your hard work. Have a good sleep!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013)

Thanks

Sleepin now.. C yaz.
    Only what I asked for a few posts before you wrote this...

I requested:
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian,
    As you're putting your finishing touches on UniAW is there any chance you'd consider a unique js script for Mostly Cloudy? Right now it uses the same as partly cloudy. On a mostly cloudy day there are 'more' clouds and a much more hidden sun. The sun often fades in and out. I never realized it before recently that you use the same script for partly and mostly. Just a thought! STILL so happy with UniAW's improvements!!
    --------------------------------------------
    It's all good man. Grant came to the rescue. I guess he's more willing to help me out than u. What has this world come to. Obama has really brought "change" just as he promised but I didn't think it would come in this form. .
    LOL!. Happy to be able to give back a little. All of what I know is from Durben, Ian, Dacal, MJ, King, Drifter, you and so many others who taught me all this, Krima. It's funny - how each of us picks up little bits that another person, equally/greater skilled, just didn't pick up on for 'that' detail. The reason I think I can be "King_O_Hill 2.0" in due course - is that I do training as part of my job and have a near 'identic' memory. I pretty much remember every detail I'm ever taught. So I'm a quick study and then (from writing training manuals) can put it into 'every day man's language' for people. Anyway.. happy to help. HEY! Did you ever get space dude IN the partly cloudy animation?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-11-2013 at 09:22 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-11-2013)

Thanks

Yes it uses the same base script but different settings, the partly cloudy has only 7 clouds plus sun plus balloon, and the cloudy has no sun any shows 14 clouds.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-11-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013)

Thanks

Yes it uses the same base script but different settings, the partly cloudy has only 7 clouds plus sun plus balloon, and the cloudy has no sun any shows 14 clouds.
    Okay. So then could you have a separate Mostlycloudy.js that kept number of balloons requested in the config.js - but added almost as many clouds as 'cloudy.js' but left the sun in? Maybe 'hazy up' the sun a bit? Does your 'hazy' condition - make the sun 'fuzzy' at all? blurred? Maybe 12 clouds, a hazy sun and leave balloons configed as in config.js. Just an idea.. But Partly and Mostly cloudy scripts, I feel, need a distinction, 'in an Ian Nicoll PERFECT' creation.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-11-2013 at 09:33 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jund3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Been watching this thread for a few days, but haven't had a chance to post up a question. I am a bit confused, I am using the wb version of this, but not sure why I cannot get it to display anything. I am mainly just trying to get the weather animations, the part that is throwing me off is the renaming if the widget.html to wallpaper.html.

Any pointers, sorry for the dumb question. I know how to use I file, have been stumped for a few days on this. Thanks in advance y'all

Thanks

@NewDestiny. I will find our tonight. I'll let u know.

Thanks

@NewDestiny. I will find our tonight. I'll let u know.
    If it works - share the .js file you modded via PM, please. I went in 'where no man has gone before' and I thought I had the code line pertaining to Astronaut handled - but then Ian use the term 'cloud' to refer to astronaut images.. It got a little deep for me. So I want to compare original file to what you modded - and 'learn' from that.

Thanks!
    Grant

Quote Originally Posted by jund3r View Post
    Been watching this thread for a few days, but haven't had a chance to post up a question. I am a bit confused, I am using the wb version of this, but not sure why I cannot get it to display anything. I am mainly just trying to get the weather animations, the part that is throwing me off is the renaming if the widget.html to wallpaper.html.

Any pointers, sorry for the dumb question. I know how to use I file, have been stumped for a few days on this. Thanks in advance y'all
    Well, first off the WB version DOES, ONLY, have animations. So you got the right one to your phone. Now, the next thing is to discover WHAT you want to run the animation on top of. Do you already have a theme element that has a background of its own in Winterboard? You could tell if this is the case - because inside that theme element you'd see a file called Wallpaper.html. IF you do NOT have a theme already running in WinterBoard that contains a file called Wallpaper.html then you'll have to change the file called Widget.html, in the UniAW6 WB theme, to Wallpaper.html via however you get into your phone. A tweak called iFile is the easiest to use to change file names.

One last step then.. Once you've renamed Widget.html to Wallpaper.html - then you have to change the file in that same folder from XXXWallpaper.png to Wallpaper.png - basically just removing the XXX from the name of that file. Tell me if it works for you. These same instructions, basically are on Page 1 of this thread. I know you read them - because you understood you needed to change a file name.

So you have iFile on your phone as an app?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-11-2013 at 10:10 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jund3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If it works - share the .js file you modded via PM, please. I went in 'where no man has gone before' and I thought I had the code line pertaining to Astronaut handled - but then Ian use the term 'cloud' to refer to astronaut images.. It got a little deep for me. So I want to compare original file to what you modded - and 'learn' from that.

Thanks!
    Grant

Well, first off the WB version DOES, ONLY, have animations. So you got the right one to your phone. Now, the next thing is to discover WHAT you want to run the animation on top of. Do you already have a theme element that has a background of its own in Winterboard? You could tell if this is the case - because inside that theme element you'd see a file called Wallpaper.html. IF you do NOT have a theme already running in WinterBoard that contains a file called Wallpaper.html then you'll have to change the file called Widget.html, in the UniAW6 WB theme, to Wallpaper.html via however you get into your phone. A tweak called iFile is the easiest to use to change file names.

One last step then.. Once you've renamed Widget.html to Wallpaper.html - then you have to change the file in that same folder from XXXWallpaper.png to Wallpaper.png - basically just removing the XXX from the name of that file. Tell me if it works for you. These same instructions, basically are on Page 1 of this thread. I know you read them - because you understood you needed to change a file name.

So you have iFile on your phone as an app?
    Correct, I have it as an app. I figured it out, thanks for your help though. I have the wb one activated now, and seems to be working fine. Draining my battery like crazy though. I really just want the weather images to show, without the animations. Any pointers in that area?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 Times in 623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    hello, mamajay, try to download this mod for the iPhone 4 but the link does not work, could fix please and thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    No probleme. If Max is ok, i share my I4 version
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Max had already said he is sure someone would make it for the I4 and share it. So I don't think it's a problem. And a lot of people would be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    What he said^^
    @Ramses2

Max gave his approval for you to share your ported version for the iPhone 4... will you Please Help a Brotha out???

Thanks...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Hi Guys, I would love to share this GPS SB with you guys for the iphone 5, I added the corrected location.js, plus modified the overlay to make it look neat for the iphone 5. I take no credit what so ever but I would love to share the joy to have a working GPS SB! I used springtomize and used rows spacing of 0.5 to align the icons with the overlay.

Enjoy!!

Attachment 631616

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orgs800q1l...0V2.1%20i5.zip

And this is the LockScreen I use with the UniAW 6.0 animation in the background.

Attachment 631617

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc35fk9gvn...HTCOneXMiX.zip

Just enable in Winterboard and they should be good to go!
    I'm using your HTCOneXMiX LS, perfect for what I want but can not get rid of that day in the bottom left corner! I've gone thru all the css and html files and can't find where its doing this! Can someone help me, driving me nutz for a few days now!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 5,487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jund3r View Post
    Correct, I have it as an app. I figured it out, thanks for your help though. I have the wb one activated now, and seems to be working fine. Draining my battery like crazy though. I really just want the weather images to show, without the animations. Any pointers in that area?
    So all you really want is a slide show?

Your going through an awful lot of trouble for something so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by wasserinc View Post
    I'm using your HTCOneXMiX LS, perfect for what I want but can not get rid of that day in the bottom left corner! I've gone thru all the css and html files and can't find where its doing this! Can someone help me, driving me nutz for a few days now!

That looks like the result of a code error!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-11-2013)