Page 678 of 875 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668676677678679680 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,560 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Can GroovyLock do what cydgets does?
    Excellent point, Gunny. No. GroovyLock is a LockScreen HTML engine only. Cydgets does more for sure. But the additional things it does, in my opinion, aren't "the masses"-friendly. Time will tell though. Just my opinion.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. #13542
    They are masses friendly once more coders start using it. Cydgets are the future for Lockscreen widgets. Hold me to that quote.

    Also lockhtml3 should be soon

    Don't think I'm taking anything away from GroovyLock GC has done a stellar job. I'm finding myself looking for a release tweet and I don't even need the tweak lol
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 01-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (01-22-2014)

  4. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    They are masses friendly once more coders start using it. Cydgets are the future for Lockscreen widgets. Hold me to that quote.
    I will!!
    Also lockhtml3 should be soon

    Don't think I'm taking anything away from GroovyLock FC has done a stellar job. I'm finding myself looking for a release tweet and I don't even need the tweak lol
    Yep. If you bought Junescreen you're already up and running..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. #13544
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    They are masses friendly once more coders start using it. Cydgets are the future for Lockscreen widgets. Hold me to that quote.
    I have tried to like cydgets but I really don't like it. I hate the way it functions and the way it handles the music controls is cumbersome. Hopefully it gets better because in its current state it's just not a real option for me.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), NewdestinyX (01-19-2014)

  7. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I will!!
    Yep. If you bought Junescreen you're already up and running..
    I'm ios6 wb is still good for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I have tried to like cydgets but I really don't like it. I hate the way it functions and the way it handles the music controls is cumbersome. Hopefully it gets better because in its current state it's just not a real option for me.
    Agree but I'm pretty sure that stuff can be sorted using code. The ability to cycle through Ls is pretty cool
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  8. #13546
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Agree but I'm pretty sure that stuff can be sorted using code. The ability to cycle through Ls is pretty cool
    I also don't like the way it doesn't hold it's current state to memory. I like how you can have multiple widgets but it needs to add some features that WB had. Just my opinion. It's one of those tweaks that adds cool functions but fails in other crucial ways.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), NewdestinyX (01-19-2014), Simon (01-19-2014), The_Durben (01-19-2014)

  10. #13547
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I also don't like the way it doesn't hold it's current state to memory. I like how you can have multiple widgets but it needs to add some features that WB had. Just my opinion. It's one of those tweaks that adds cool functions but fails in other crucial ways.
    Agree, don't like how cydgets loads the ls everytime you turn screen off and on. Probably better for battery, but not better in terms of how it looks.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), Krima (01-19-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), Marty McFly (01-19-2014), NewdestinyX (01-19-2014)

  12. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I also don't like the way it doesn't hold it's current state to memory. I like how you can have multiple widgets but it needs to add some features that WB had. Just my opinion. It's one of those tweaks that adds cool functions but fails in other crucial ways.
    Well, I didn't want to be the first to point out these things- since I have a too big a history of being a naysayer. But yours and Simon's observations are mine as well about Cydgets. And to my eyes the Lockscreens themselves don't look identical.. It's like they've shrunk 2-3 pixels all around. Maybe I'm losing it. My preference is LockHTML or GroovyLock, any tweak that allows my WB theme folder to be less full. .
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), Simon (01-19-2014)

  14. #13549
    Is it possible to change the badges in iOS 7 or not yet?

  15. #13550
    can someone help me with the "Wind" position from the css? did i miss something.. can't get it right on the same position of Humidity + the UV.. everytime the wind change.. it also change the place.. so anoying lol



    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-19-2014 at 04:43 PM.

  16. #13551
    Yeah the not holding thing is annoying especially if got crap connection
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  17. #13552
    Is the alignment set to center, rather than left justified?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-19-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), nateD (01-19-2014)

  19. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Is the alignment set to center, rather than left justified?
    the text-align is on the right now.. need to put to the center? or i need margin for that?

  20. #13554
    Link to GROOVYLOCK installer .deb file just tweeted by #GroovyCarrot (Jake). Submitted to Cydia.
    Finally - HTML Lockscreens again!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    bliken (01-19-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), metaserph (01-19-2014)

  22. #13555
    Without seeing how the elements are laid out in the css, I imagine you'd want Wind to left-justify with UV and Humidity, correct? Or right-hand justify, at which point all of them use the same alignment. I'd look into that.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-19-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014)

  24. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Link to GROOVYLOCK installer .deb file just tweeted by #GroovyCarrot (Jake). Submitted to Cydia.
    Finally - HTML Lockscreens again!!!
    are the iwidget working also with GroovyLock?

  25. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yeah the not holding thing is annoying especially if got crap connection
    Exactly. I know June likes it and he has done an amazing job but even with his cydgets, it has too many small things that annoy me about it. If Saurik would fix the music controls and loading issues I would be all about Cydget. I guess time will tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    are the iwidget working also with GroovyLock?
    Not if u have a plist running on WB. It's being tested to find out the root cause. Hopefully GroovyCarrot can narrow it down.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-19-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014)

  27. #13558
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Without seeing how the elements are laid out in the css, I imagine you'd want Wind to left-justify with UV and Humidity, correct?
    yes thats right.. sometime i see the the wind at the top of the analog clock.. want to position with the humidity and UV

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Exactly. I know June likes it and he has done an amazing job but even with his cydgets, it has too many small things that annoy me about it. If Saurik would fix the music controls and loading issues I would be all about Cydget. I guess time will tell.



    Not if u have a plist running on WB. It's being tested to find out the root cause. Hopefully GroovyCarrot can narrow it down.
    thanks for the quick information mate 👍

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Krima (01-19-2014)

  29. #13559
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Link to GROOVYLOCK installer .deb file just tweeted by #GroovyCarrot (Jake). Submitted to Cydia.
    Finally - HTML Lockscreens again!!!
    Woo hoo.....just d/l'd from him.

    Now need to find lock screen HTML to put in the groovy folder.
    Last edited by bliken; 01-19-2014 at 05:03 PM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014)

  31. #13560
    @metaserph i did put the text-align: center; and let see if it will change position.. i hope not lol
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-19-2014 at 05:05 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (01-19-2014)

Page 678 of 875 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668676677678679680 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •