Page 677 of 884 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667675676677678679 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Alright so just to consolidate the ideas floating around, we want dynamic wallpapers back that run underneath icons, is it possible to run wallpapers under and animations over icons? Also the parallax effect on springboard moves Iwidget wallpapers, can't remember if it did that to dylib walls too. Another bonus of dylib is it runs on every page. Which was something if always wanted from Iwidgets

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The dylib we have used here runs on top. Doesn't mean a dylib can't be made that runs behind.
    Ah, thanks, Simon.. I thought 'running on top' was an inherent property of dylib. At least that's what I was told in the past by the gurus here. I could be mis-remembering though...
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Alright so just to consolidate the ideas floating around, we want dynamic wallpapers back that run underneath icons, is it possible to run wallpapers under and animations over icons? Also the parallax effect on springboard moves Iwidget wallpapers, can't remember if it did that to dylib walls too. Another bonus of dylib is it runs on every page. Which was something if always wanted from Iwidgets
    I think we are good in terms of in front of icons, iWidgets can take card of that. I would say all we need is a version of the sbanimateweather.dylib that runs behind and we'd be good.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah, thanks, Simon.. I thought 'running on top' was an inherent property of dylib. At least that's what I was told in the past by the gurus here. I could be mis-remembering though...
    I may be wrong but I don't see why that would be a limitation of a dylib. Perpage is a dylib and it runs behind icons right?

So would you split it into two packages, a sbdynamicwalls.dylib and uniawanimationsonly Iwidget? Also what was your hang up with raindyday.js on uniaw. I was just in your YouTube channel and your test run looked great!

I see what you meant by your post now. Would it be possible to have animations run on top and walls behind with a single dylib?

I am crossing my fingers that saurik will make it happen that html is running with WB on SB.

Shouldn't be impossible on iOS 7. perpagehtml is running on ios7 ( not very stable).

Let's see.

Thanks

So would you split it into two packages, a sbdynamicwalls.dylib and uniawanimationsonly Iwidget? Also what was your hang up with raindyday.js on uniaw. I was just in your YouTube channel and your test run looked great!

I see what you meant by your post now. Would it be possible to have animations run on top and walls behind with a single dylib?
    Ya, I would probably split them like that. Rainyday never got going well with uniaw because of the way uniaw uses wallpapers (with a container). It relies on there being a wallpaper there to create the effects of the drops. Furthest I got with it was just specifying one wallpaper associated with the rain condition, so if we wanted it to show we'd be stuck with that 1 wallpaper for all rain conditions. The dev behind the rainyday told Ian he was gonna look into modifying it a bit to better suit how uniaw uses wallpapers but I don't think he ever got back to him.

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    I am crossing my fingers that saurik will make it happen that html is running with WB on SB.

Shouldn't be impossible on iOS 7. perpagehtml is running on ios7 ( not very stable).

Let's see.
    Hope so too, the way winterboard runs on iOS6 would be ideal for most of us regarding html. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Ya, I would probably split them like that. Rainyday never got going well with uniaw because of the way uniaw uses wallpapers (with a container). It relies on there being a wallpaper there to create the effects of the drops. Furthest I got with it was just specifying one wallpaper associated with the rain condition, so if we wanted it to show we'd be stuck with that 1 wallpaper for all rain conditions. The dev behind the rainyday told Ian he was gonna look into modifying it a bit to better suit how uniaw uses wallpapers but I don't think he ever got back to him.

Hope so too, the way winterboard runs on iOS6 would be ideal for most of us regarding html. Just have to wait and see I guess.
    i see, so the wallpaper would need to be the background-image for the body itself in order for it to function? I'm guess the scrolling timed walls would be no go also. I'm gonna look into it to, if you still have a copy of one of your test versions I'd love to have a look, lmk.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-17-2014)

Thanks

i see, so the wallpaper would need to be the background-image for the body itself in order for it to function? I'm guess the scrolling timed walls would be no go also. I'm gonna look into it to, if you still have a copy of one of your test versions I'd love to have a look, lmk.
    Sure, will send a pm to you in a bit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (01-17-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Default UniAW cydget
    UniAW6.4-cydget
    All credit to Ian & Co., I just edited one function in 2 js files, that's all.
    Added geolocation javascript as cydget can run this, so this LS does not need any myLocation.txt or WW etc. it gets all it needs itself.
    Installation is slightly different to other cydgets, due to its huge size (162MB). My Testing iPod could not fit all of it into the /System/Library/LockCydgets/ folder - has to do with a limited space for the root partition after JB as most stuff does NOT get installed into this partition.
    OK, simple solution, symlinks!
    Created new folder in /private/var/mobile called Cydget and copied the UniAW.cydget folder into it, /private/var/mobile/Cydget/UniAW.cydget. Use iFile and copy the UniAW.cydget folder, go to /System/Library/LockCydgets and "Create Link" . Done!
    Select in cydget and respring, you will see this.
    (the slider is from Auros in an extra Winterboard theme, slider only theme!)
    Well, you see nothing much, that's because of Apple's restriction with location access from html pages. Unlock and you will see this pop-up

Say OK and lock out and you will see this

Say OK and you will see this

Hurray!
    Touch setup works, I have changed to TimedWalls.

unlock and lock

Works on iOS6.1.5 etc (hopefully 7.0.4 as well), have not tried iPhone 5 as I don't have one but should work on it as well.
    Download: UniAW.cydget

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

adioph (01-17-2014), Bacardi85 (01-17-2014), bliken (01-17-2014), Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), Kazuyoshi (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), NewdestinyX (01-17-2014), Platini2000 (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), sethbossfan (01-17-2014), Simon (01-17-2014), TaJr12 (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014), VOLTAGExDT (01-20-2014)

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-17-2014), Best01 (01-17-2014), bliken (01-17-2014), Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), James424 (01-17-2014), Kazuyoshi (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Marmoul (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), nik1975 (01-17-2014), Platini2000 (01-17-2014), pnunez1310 (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), Simon (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hoping to post tonight....

Acc iWidget - YouTube
    Looks dope Marty. Nice job. I'll be waiting for this

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-17-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hoping to post tonight....

Acc iWidget - YouTube
    Thx l'ami
    iphonejailbreak.fr

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-17-2014)

I think we are good in terms of in front of icons, iWidgets can take card of that. I would say all we need is a version of the sbanimateweather.dylib that runs behind and we'd be good.
    I agree completely on this point. Don't need to make it too complex. iWidgets can run animated weather over the icons right now. In fact that's how we're ALL running it 'cause it's our only option now. We just need a dylib UNDER icons for wallpaper stuff an eventually all SB widgets we'd prefer animations and other data BEHIND icons..

I may be wrong but I don't see why that would be a limitation of a dylib. Perpage is a dylib and it runs behind icons right?
    Of COURSE!! In fact if PerPage were updated right now - it would BE our 'dylib for behind icons'... Thanks for the reminder, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    UniAW6.4-cydget
    Added geolocation javascript as cydget can run this, so this LS does not need any myLocation.txt or WW etc. it gets all it needs itself.
    Installation is slightly different to other cydgets, due to its huge size (162MB). My Testing iPod could not fit all of it into the /System/Library/LockCydgets/ folder - has to do with a limited space for the root partition after JB as most stuff does NOT get installed into this partition.
    Created new folder in /private/var/mobile called Cydget and copied the UniAW.cydget folder into it, /private/var/mobile/Cydget/UniAW.cydget. Use iFile and copy the UniAW.cydget folder, go to /System/Library/LockCydgets and "Create Link" . Done!
    Well, you see nothing much, that's because of Apple's restriction with location access from html pages. Unlock and you will see this pop-up

Hurray!

Works on iOS6.1.5 etc (hopefully 7.0.4 as well), have not tried iPhone 5 as I don't have one but should work on it as well.
    You're a WONDER, Ras!! Always trying to find them "miracles" as you say in your sig.. .. Well on 6.1.5 we can run that Lockscreen in Winterboard just fine with Cydgets.. Now we just need a 7.0.4/all device update to Cydgets!!!

But it IS VERY cool to not have to have an engine running in the background. No WW or myLoc is pretty damn cool. How did you set the 'timer window' for data getting to the widget? Is it continuous GPS coordinates being fed into Yahoo JSON?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-17-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Here's a mod like my old mod using UniAw6.4SB.....with all credits to Ian and Dacal....it's basically more of the same with few minor alterations, mainly in the fonts and overlay image, but here it is anyway....I did however reworked the layout a little for better fit on an iphone4, Thanks to Steph53940 for Iconoclasm and valuable input.

* iphone 5 users need to rename the other overlay (in Images/WeatherInfoBG folder)

* For timedWalls, you need to put in the images from the original UniAW6.4 download and set the config.js.

Download: iPh4/ iPh5 UniAW6.4_FLSB8.theme

Iconoclasm iPh.4 only: ferlop

The icons I'm using are from an unreleased theme called Zirhko by DjeTouch, cannot be shared.

ALT mod for iPhone5 download: UniAW6.4_FLSB0.theme
    This is one of my all time favourite mods from back in the summer, Im just curious if there is anyway possible to use this now with iOS7? Also ferlops if you're still around I seemed to have misplaced some of the files when we were working on getting this sorted for the iPhone 4 do you happen to have this clear status bar lying around?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How did you set the 'timer window' for data getting to the widget? Is it continuous GPS coordinates being fed into Yahoo JSON?
    That's the really funny bit, there is a variable called UpdateInterval in config.js. Default setting is 10 min, but it is actually a pointless variable unless you set your lockscreen to stay lid for more then 10 minutes.
    No constant GPS monitoring, no timed weather data update. You don't need that!
    As soon as you activate the lockscreen cydget it runs the geolocation javascript and gets your current GPS position and fetches the weather for that location.
    About 99.9% of all people will unlock within a minute to do stuff on the home screen/apps etc.
    Once they are done and lock out or leave the iPhone to automatically lock out. Then they need to activate the lockscreen again if they want access again and guess what ....
    As soon as you activate the lockscreen cydget it runs the geolocation javascript and gets your current GPS position and fetches the weather for that location.

You see you do not need constant gps monitoring or 10 minutes weather update, as you only ask for the current weather/forecast for your current position at one specific moment in time. This specific moment in time happens every time you run this lockscreen cydget.

See it like the iOS weather app, only when you open it it will determine your GPS position and fetch the weather. Then it does the same again and again every time you open it. There is no constant GPS monitoring or timed weather data update in the iOS weather app. Do you understand now, dead simple principle.

btw you can choose if it is Yahoo or Accuweather where to get your weather data from.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 01-17-2014 at 01:09 PM.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Platini2000 (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), TaJr12 (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    WB is supposed to have "Procedural Wallpapers" support, according to Saurik!
    It does. I submitted a pack of three to Cydia yesterday.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-18-2014)

guess we need to wait until CYDGET is updated for 7.0.4 and iphone 5S

looks cool..and hopefully be soon
    UniAW6.4-cydget
    (the slider is from Auros in an extra Winterboard theme, slider only theme!)

Hurray!

unlock and lock

You see you do not need constant gps monitoring or 10 minutes weather update, as you only ask for the current weather/forecast for your current position at one specific moment in time. This specific moment in time happens every time you run this lockscreen cydget.

See it like the iOS weather app, only when you open it it will determine your GPS position and fetch the weather. Then it does the same again and again every time you open it. There is no constant GPS monitoring or timed weather data update in the iOS weather app. Do you understand now, dead simple principle.

btw you can choose if it is Yahoo or Accuweather where to get your weather data from.
    Yep. Very clear now, Ras! But the reason I asked - is because the GeoLocation monitor cydget you built this summer shows a continuous GPS monitor - meter by meter.. I guess that's a different command set you were drawing from there.

i just play with the icons, i use the psd icon from DarkFlat theme credit to creator not for me thanks, so how look the icons ? 😁

Last edited by 07bony; 01-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 07bony For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-22-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    This is one of my all time favourite mods from back in the summer, Im just curious if there is anyway possible to use this now with iOS7? Also ferlops if you're still around I seemed to have misplaced some of the files when we were working on getting this sorted for the iPhone 4 do you happen to have this clear status bar lying around?
    It's not possible at the moment, this has been answered numerous times since the iOS7 jailbreak, smarter folks than us are currently looking for the best solution!!....

statusbar,

-translucent_base-2xiio.png

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014)

Page 677 of 884 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667675676677678679 687 727 777 ... LastLast