Page 671 of 875 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661669670671672673 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,420 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Playing around with the 6.4_iW ...

Device: iPhone 5s

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0771.png   -img_0772.png  
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Good morning Gents,

One night sleep and a good discussion here.
    We are ONE community of modders, coders and jailbreakers with the goal to make our devices nicer. So please work closely TOGETHER.

To say it CLEARLY this was MY post and NOT June's post so it was MY FAULT not June's one. I did mention Groovycarrot - not by name only by "author of NextGenUI", Sorry for that Groovycarrot.

June clearly said that Groovycarrot helped him out with dylib (e.g. on Twitter). You can follow it up if you like.

Please do me a favor - and put the fault on my table, end this discussion and continue to make our devices nicer.

Cheers
    Thewaytozion
    Something i don,t understand.
    Why posting themes or files here, where they asked money for it.

I Would say, share it or leave it.

This thread is about FREE themes.
    Many thanks for Ian en all the others!

Last edited by Platini2000; 01-17-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    My only problem is no Mac and no developer account to make profiles/signing key
    I don't have a dev account either, but look here. That what I use to try my first Xcode steps.
    My MacBookPro is a 2006 model, got it second hand, it can not run Mountain Lion and therefore Xcode 5 and the 7 SDK is out of my reach. I don't have enough spare money to buy a new Mac or an iPhone 5 or newer. So, yes, I am on old hardware (4S) and upgrades are out of reach. No surprise then that I am shifting my interest to alternative and cheaper options.

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    So just put this behind us and hopefully soon I will have a chance to put together a more open LS theming platform to give everyone else a chance to get back into the game
    Personally I see cydget as THE LS-theming platform for iOS7. Winterboard has come of age, just as once it happened to Summerboard, and needs replacing. Personally I see Winterboard only for icon and graphic theming. Springboard pages belong to iWidgets.
    But is just my personal feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Where there's a will.......

Here is the new list of all the apps which can run in background.

Apps that play audible content to the user while in the background, such as a music player app
    Apps that record audio content while in the background.
    Apps that keep users informed of their location at all times, such as a navigation app
    Apps that support Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
    Apps that need to download and process new content regularly
    Apps that receive regular updates from external accessories

You can declare app's supported background tasks in Info.plist using X Code 5+. For eg. adding UIBackgroundModes key to your app’s Info.plist file and adding a value of 'fetch' to the array allows your app to regularly download and processes small amounts of content from the network. You can do the same in the 'capabilities' tab of Application properties in XCode 5
    There are actually more!
    In the geolocation_in_ios.pdf, you will read that with Objective-C code you can run geolocation updates, aka location changes, in the background without the app being open, but having access to these changes once the app is opened again.
    But you could run anything in the background. The thing is there are already so many things running in the background, is just you don't see them.
    Best example is the iPhone Web Server, that runs all the time in the background. I have modified the startup script for the GPS-web-server package, so I know that it can be done.
    Don't underestimate the power of shell scripts. Once you have "root" access to a system, heck can you mess around.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post

Personally I see cydget as THE LS-theming platform for iOS7. Winterboard has come of age, just as once it happened to Summerboard, and needs replacing. Personally I see Winterboard only for icon and graphic theming. Springboard pages belong to iWidgets.
    But is just my personal feeling.

Only problem I see here is the "when", as in when will cydgets actually support iOS7.

And we STILL need a live wallpaper option on SB for behind the icons. IWidgets can't offer us that. Saurik HAS to come thru with HTML for us in WB.

Ian - another hopefully quick side project for you today if I can pry you away from your Obj-C reading .. .

The DacalSun option is broken in UniAW6_iW. Set to true in either options.plist or config.js, your sun and rays remain. And added to it are Dacal's sunrays. But your sun and rays aren't disappearing and his sun image isn't appearing when option is set to true.

If you could take a look please..

Thanks !!
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Only problem I see here is the "when", as in when will cydgets actually support iOS7.
    Soon, if I remember Optimo's tweet correctly. Cydget is one of Saurik's favorite babies.
    Regarding Live Wallpaper or dynamic Wallpapers, maybe they would be better with dylib use.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), Simon (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

Thanks

Soon, if I remember Optimo's tweet correctly. Cydget is one of Saurik's favorite babies.
    Regarding Live Wallpaper or dynamic Wallpapers, maybe they would be better with dylib use.
    Here's hoping. Cydgets can handle live wallpapers pretty easily on lockscreen. Would be nice to get something else for behind icons on the springboard.

Do you remember when you saw Optimo tweet regarding cydgets? I can't seem to find it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,129 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian - another hopefully quick side project for you today if I can pry you away from your Obj-C reading .. .

The DacalSun option is broken in UniAW6_iW. Set to true in either options.plist or config.js, your sun and rays remain. And added to it are Dacal's sunrays. But your sun and rays aren't disappearing and his sun image isn't appearing when option is set to true.

If you could take a look please..

Thanks !!
    Grant
    Try setting demo mode to true and haze as the condition

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014)

WB is supposed to have "Procedural Wallpapers" support, according to Saurik!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

nateD (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,129 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    WB is supposed to have "Procedural Wallpapers" support, according to Saurik!
    What exactly is a "procedural" wallpaper?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014)

Here's hoping. Cydgets can handle live wallpapers pretty easily on lockscreen. Would be nice to get something else for behind icons on the springboard.

Do you remember when you saw Optimo tweet regarding cydgets? I can't seem to find it.
    Don't know if it was a tweet or a qoute on Rededit or somewhere else, but I have in the back of my head that cydget will be iOS7 compatible.
    I really hope so as I want to try UniAW cydget with geolocation javascript, aka auto-gps-update, on 7.0.4.
    Just running it on 6.1.5.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), Platini2000 (01-17-2014), Simon (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

How do I get the iWidget to only show weather animations only? I don't want weather info/date/time etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    How do I get the iWidget to only show weather animations only? I don't want weather info/date/time etc.
    All the options are built into it to just get animation. Just turn all the other stuff off.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-17-2014), King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), pioneer88 (01-17-2014)

All the options are built into it to just get animation. Just turn all the other stuff off.
    I turned off every single thing in options except Accuweather but it's still showing every thing for me.

edit: nvm figured it out. Supposed to turn ON "turn off all weather info" etc... Thanks for your help anyways.
    Last edited by pioneer88; 01-17-2014 at 08:16 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-17-2014)

I remember hearing of this too, specifically I think cydialer was referenced as being one of Sauriks favorite tweaks.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), Simon (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    What exactly is a "procedural" wallpaper?
    HTML, dynamic, etc ...

How you been bro?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-17-2014), nateD (01-17-2014), Simon (01-17-2014)

Dylib still runs "on top of" icons. That's not an option for springboard dynamic wallpaper.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Dylib still runs "on top of" icons. That's not an option for springboard dynamic wallpaper.
    The dylib we have used here runs on top. Doesn't mean a dylib can't be made that runs behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuyoshi View Post
    Playing around with the 6.4_iW ...

Device: iPhone 5s

Dude!! Well done. That looks mint!

Alright so just to consolidate the ideas floating around, we want dynamic wallpapers back that run underneath icons, is it possible to run wallpapers under and animations over icons? Also the parallax effect on springboard moves Iwidget wallpapers, can't remember if it did that to dylib walls too. Another bonus of dylib is it runs on every page. Which was something if always wanted from Iwidgets

Page 671 of 875 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661669670671672673 681 721 771 ... LastLast