Page 669 of 875 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659667668669670671 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

What Chevy said!!! Can't wait for the details. My guess is that this ALSO means that they're 'more' hack-proof than the means we have of sharing now? And how did you upload something to iTunes something they haven't approved yet? I know MJ had an approval process she had to go through for her app.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

He didn't submit it to the AppStore... Only SYNCED it through iTunes (the program-- not the store) after signing it with a dev account, and adding his UDID to his dev account and installing a mobile provisioning profile that will enable him to run his created app. It's a process that is there for you to test your apps on your device before submittal to the AppStore. Like how I had MJWalls on my phone for weeks before it's release in order to show you screenshots. The only difference (and I may be wrong) is on a stock device, you cannot install an unsigned IPA unless your UDID is registered with that dev's account, and included with the mobile provisioning profile, but I believe a jail broken device lets you install unsigned IPA's. (I don't know for sure because I always sign mine)

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), King_O_Hill (01-16-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), NewdestinyX (01-16-2014), The_Durben (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I will be posting a GPS Accuweather iWidget for you tomorrow
    Accuweather GPS myLocation iWidget

Getting there but not quite sure will be ready today Sorry everyone. I'll be sure to yell at real life for getting in the way of more important things lol...

-photo1.png

First shot is with GPS turned off and an Accuweather Code entered manually in the iwidget setup.
    Second shot is GPS turned on.

P.S. Yes, the option is there to change the icon for those that don't like the emoticons

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Best01 (01-16-2014), chevymusclecar (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), King_O_Hill (01-16-2014), MamaJaay (01-16-2014), Marmoul (01-17-2014), nateD (01-16-2014), NewdestinyX (01-16-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-16-2014), RKO1195 (01-17-2014), sethbossfan (01-16-2014), stratnik (01-17-2014), TeddyDiesel (01-16-2014), The_Durben (01-16-2014)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    YES!!

I took my black flip clock and turned it into an app, got it ruining in the phone (installed through iTunes in usual app way) and all working great, the best thing is, it is the standard widget... I say it again IT IS THE STANDARD WIDGET All done with html5, css & javascript, no Objective-C anywhere, I barley touched the original code,

I just did this to see if I could do it, next step is UniAW.app & hopefully soon onto some tweaks.
    But that will take a LOT longer as I want to use Objective-C to access the geolocation and other things.

The main point here is we can take any of our widgets and turn them into legit iPhone apps, windows mobile, blackberry, android (& more) all in one go.
    Here is my impression of Ian *clears throat*

"Hey guys I just was directed to this new idea but I need to learn some new code and do some resear... I figured it out."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), King_O_Hill (01-16-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), mcooper (01-20-2014), nateD (01-16-2014), The_Durben (01-16-2014)

with dylib you can use UniAW6.4 LS on iOS7 cheers (unfortunately no touch effects, but at least something) ... you need to rewrite the code a bit ... I just started to work on it - but a bunch of coding need to be updated as you can see from screenshot (e.g. broken links)

credits and thanks to June for dylib (in collaboration with NextGenUI Author) - well done and thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

adioph (01-16-2014), Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), jepp376 (01-16-2014), June'sIphone (01-16-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    with dylib you can use UniAW6.4 LS on iOS7 cheers (unfortunately no touch effects, but at least something) ... you need to rewrite the code a bit ... I just started to work on it - but a bunch of coding need to be updated as you can see from screenshot (e.g. broken links)

credits and thanks to June for dylib (in collaboration with NextGenUI Author) - well done and thanks!!
    Ya, credits for that should go soley to Groovycarrot. He made that dylib, not June. June hasn't done anything a number of us haven't done as well. Except for market and sell it that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, credits for that should go soley to Groovycarrot. He made that dylib, not June. June hasn't done anything a number of us haven't done as well. Except for market and sell it that is.
    Wow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Wow
    Just saying. Credit should go to the right place shouldn't it?

http://youtu.be/V913jNFQRiY

And I didn't get the dylib from you. Nor did I pirate it.

Arrr, damn pirates!

Oh sorry, I just can't help it!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

YES!!

I took my black flip clock and turned it into an app, got it ruining in the phone (installed through iTunes in usual app way) and all working great, the best thing is, it is the standard widget... I say it again IT IS THE STANDARD WIDGET All done with html5, css & javascript, no Objective-C anywhere, I barley touched the original code,

I just did this to see if I could do it, next step is UniAW.app & hopefully soon onto some tweaks.
    But that will take a LOT longer as I want to use Objective-C to access the geolocation and other things.

The main point here is we can take any of our widgets and turn them into legit iPhone apps, windows mobile, blackberry, android (& more) all in one go.
    Wow! This is awesome Ian. I've loved watching the uniaw concept evolve the way it has, and this is the next step in that evolution mate... I can't wait to see it in the AppStore getting the attention it deserves..peeps around the world are gonna love getting their weather info the way we've been enjoying it!

Just saying. Credit should go to the right place shouldn't it?

Uniaw ios7 - YouTube

And I didn't get the dylib from you. Nor did I pirate it.
    The credit should go to both of us.. Why do you think it is named JuneScreen. You have an issue with me that is apparent, and instead of arguing with you I will just say this.

I promoted NGUI more than anyone could have. GroovyCarrot and I were talking, and he decided to make the dylib for what I did for him. He created the dylib for me, reason he used the name JuneScreen. I never said you pirated anything, and I really have no idea why you have a problem with me. IF you go to the thread where you can get the dylib everything is apparent on who made this dylib.

iPhone Designs: miWeather and other lockscreens that work in JuneScreen

If you cant understand I sell a theme Aura that includes this dylib and relies on NextGenUI. Therefore me and Groovy Carrot both benefit from it. I just can't believe that remark, it is full of hate and jealousy.

Sorry to bother the thread. I will comment no more.

YES!!

I was playing as well
    My only problem is no Mac and no developer account to make profiles/signing key

Made an android apk though lol

Thanks for the fyi Azi on the program.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), nateD (01-16-2014), RKO1195 (01-16-2014), Simon (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I was playing as well
    My only problem is no Mac and no developer account to make profiles/signing key

Made an android apk though lol

Thanks for the fyi Azi on the program.
    yes! I can't wait for releases, please no more credit necessary or due. I stumble across these things because I'm still actively trying to learn web design, so I spend a lot of time digging. Where as I'm sure those familiar with it spend their time... Well... Coding lol. If any of you guys need beta testers I can help in that regard :-)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), King_O_Hill (01-16-2014), RKO1195 (01-16-2014), Simon (01-16-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    The credit should go to both of us.. Why do you think it is named JuneScreen. You have an issue with me that is apparent, and instead of arguing with you I will just say this.

I promoted NGUI more than anyone could have. GroovyCarrot and I were talking, and he decided to make the dylib for what I did for him. He created the dylib for me, reason he used the name JuneScreen. I never said you pirated anything, and I really have no idea why you have a problem with me. IF you go to the thread where you can get the dylib everything is apparent on who made this dylib.

iPhone Designs: miWeather and other lockscreens that work in JuneScreen

If you cant understand I sell a theme Aura that includes this dylib and relies on NextGenUI. Therefore me and Groovy Carrot both benefit from it. I just can't believe that remark, it is full of hate and jealousy.

Sorry to bother the thread. I will comment no more.
    That page on your blog has correct credit. Your Aura thread first post has no mention of groovycarrot and the page linked to your blog there again had him third in your credits line. I get it, you helped him out by promoting NGUI, and it rightfully deserved it. So he helped you out by making a dylib for lockscreens (something that had been talked about by him and others prior to your involvement with NGUI btw). He gave you new life in the game you had vowed to walk away from just a few weeks ago. Did you ask him though if that dylib he created for you was for you to start marketing, selling and distributing it? Or do you think maybe he just made it for you to use personally?

You also say you sell a theme that relies on NextgenUI but I don't see how that is. You sell it on your blog, it doesn't require nextgenui to run at all. If that statement were really true you would have put it on Cydia and made purchasing of NextgenUI as a requirement for downloading it. So really your Aura LS compliments NextgenUI, but does not rely on it.

That being said I have no real issue with you doing what you did, you helped him, he helped you. I never spoke up in your thread regarding this or anywhere else. I could not remain silent though when others are pushing a dylib and giving you credit and him afterthought credit. I can accept that you be given credit in that your help inspired him to do that dylib, but that's it. Not sure how you could dispute that, is that not the truth? Did you write any part of that dylib?

And I never said you said that I pirated anything. Was just stating a fact, I didn't get it from you, your blog or anyone that bought Aura and shared it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (01-16-2014), Irish_Man (01-16-2014), NewdestinyX (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    What's up jailbreak warriors!! just showing some screens (Mone's beauty) w/UniAW underneath,

How in gods name can I get this? This is the most beautiful masterpiece I have ever seen is this iOS 7, has it been shared?

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    How in gods name can I get this? This is the most beautiful masterpiece I have ever seen is this iOS 7, has it been shared?
    it was not for ios7.. his still on ios6, lucky guy lol

Thanks

I am gonna go ahead and apologize for the second part of this post. Shouldn't have said it. Really just wanted to say that there are others who can and have created html LS before and with this dylib. Way I worded it was too harsh.
    First part of this post I stand by though, I think Groovycarrot should be credited for this dylib, and June does do that on his blog, I just wanted to point that out to the the person I quoted who either had a misplaced idea about who made that dylib or just inadvertently put groovycarrot as an after thought there. I think what groovycarrot has done is amazing and just thought credit should be given where credit is due.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (01-16-2014), June'sIphone (01-16-2014), Krima (01-16-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014), nateD (01-16-2014), NewdestinyX (01-16-2014), The_Durben (01-16-2014)

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

Hey guys I'm just going to publicly clear the air here but apologise if this is quite brief, it's half 1 and I'm up early aha.

Simon has been a good friend of mine on MMi for a long time now and really appreciate what you have said, I have spoken to both June and Simon already so this is more of a public formality really to draw a line in the sand

June has given me some amazing promotion for NextGenUI over these last few weeks and I've had some much appreciated financial return from you guys (the iCommunity, thank you!) for my work which has been a good year total in development, which to be honest couldn't come sooner because university has put me in an awful financial position and coming to finish in the next few months I to be honest had no idea how I was going to be able to support myself.

June himself also relies heavily on the support that you guys give him for his work and so you can imagine that after iOS 7 came out the support has been pretty dead for all of us that do put a lot of work into this - the JuneScreen substrate (dylib) was quite obviously made for June as a thank you present for helping me out and to give him a chance to get himself also back on his feet financially, so yes it was his to market and I absolutely encourage supporting him because some people do invest much of their time into catering to you guys needs and the financial reward, that digital thank you, is what encourages us to carry on doing what we do In fact the circumstance of the iOS 7 jailbreak put a lot of developers off

Simon has supported me for a long time with this project, I can't stress how much that means to me and I think a few things just got lost in translation, I'm going to take responsibility because these last few days I've been working morning until night at university and haven't really taken much time to have particularly clear conversations

So just put this behind us and hopefully soon I will have a chance to put together a more open LS theming platform to give everyone else a chance to get back into the game
    Last edited by GroovyCarrot; 01-16-2014 at 07:49 PM.

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Best01 (01-17-2014), chevymusclecar (01-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-16-2014), Irish_Man (01-16-2014), jawonder (01-16-2014), June'sIphone (01-16-2014), Kazuyoshi (01-17-2014), King_O_Hill (01-16-2014), Krima (01-16-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014), nassermoli (01-17-2014), nateD (01-16-2014), NewdestinyX (01-16-2014), Platini2000 (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-17-2014), Simon (01-16-2014), The_Durben (01-16-2014), Xpress690 (02-10-2014)

Page 669 of 875 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659667668669670671 679 719 769 ... LastLast