Page 659 of 875 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649657658659660661 669 709 759 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,180 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Thank you once again Bacardi. It's been driving me nuts. Lol
    no problem.. you must read more often every post.. will be less question next time lol 😂
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-12-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But Ian.. There is SOME way iWidgets remembers the choices you make in the Options phase. That has to be saved 'somewhere'. I wonder where.
    There isn't M8, when you adjust the options you are effectively just temporarily changing the Options.plist file then it loads the widget with that changes you have chosen, but it's not saved, once the widget loads the plist file is not needed anymore, it reverts back to original every time.

I don't see what the fuss is about, if V wants to keep his options he must open the Options.plist file for editing, and change the defaults to whatever he wants them to be, then when he loads it on the phone he won't need to touch the options.

@ V,
    I guess iWidgets must be conflicting with some other tweak you have installed, Grant tells us it's incompatible with infiniboard, don't know if you have that installed or not. So far I haven't heard of anybody else with issues but I don't keep up too much on the iWidget thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    check my post #13 209 @ page 661.. temp & city it's in js
    Argh... I should have put this topic in the css tutorial I did, I completely forgot about it, this issue must have been asked about over 20 times already.

================================

Slowly coming together:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-12-2014 at 03:08 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014), hemptation (01-12-2014), King_O_Hill (01-12-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014)

Era SB analog clock by cocco26 and credit to Ian Nicoll, Dacal 😁👉💥

Last edited by 07bony; 01-12-2014 at 03:22 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 07bony For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014), hemptation (01-12-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Example
    Here is my current options

And u can see Celsius is true

But I'm using farenhiet
    My point exactly, it's just options, basically it's saying to you "ok, what options would you like me to load this widget with, if you don't change anything I'm just going to use the default values"

If you change it, it just loads the widget this time with your changes, once the widget is loaded the Option.plist and any changes you made are forgotten about.

If for e.g. you wanted Fahrenheit as default, then in the Option.plist file make it so:

Code:
    <key>default</key>
    		<string>Fahrenheit</string>
    		<key>label</key>
    		<string>Temperature unit</string>
    Do this with all the options, change the defaults to what you prefer then you won't need to adjust anything when you load the widget on your phone. But be careful in the Options.plist file, one little teensie weensie mistake and you will get the issues you are already seeing (I learned the hard way!) - crash!

If you have been playing & think your Options.plist file might be already broken, try an original one in it's place to see if it stops crashing with you.

You could also remove the Option.plist file and use the original Config.js to make your changes.

===========================

Is anybody else having the icon for iFile disappear on them? I have had to re-install it twice already to get my icon back!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-12-2014 at 03:37 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014), King_O_Hill (01-12-2014), MegaTechMann (01-12-2014)

Great Job Ian for the widget 👍 always nice to see your work

1 - For the temp & city, maybe a quick video on youtube will be good, instead of downloading from mediafire 300mb.. you can just post the link from youtube, will be much easier i guess, just my opinion

2 - didn't had any problem with iFile icon, all my icons are in Folders via WB, much easier when you unistall or install any application.. the icon is theming itself, i don't mess anymore with the original icons lol very strange that disapear, first time i hear about that issue

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    Era SB analog clock by cocco26 and credit to Ian Nicoll, Dacal 😁👉💥

What theme is that nice icons

Could someone help me, I'm encountering a problem with my yahoo, I put the code as attached images, it does not bring the name of my town but in the country where I am.
    changed something on yahoo? This problem has been going on for over 2 weeks.
    Thank you.
    -captura-de-tela-2014-01-12-19.33.08.png-img_0330.png

Thanks
    Thanked 9,129 Times in 1,301 Posts

Yeah that's what I thought but can't seem to get it the right size just keep cutting the wiper pic in half instead of making it smaller. Thought it changed. I'll keep playing with it. Thanks Bacardi
    i could be wrong, but it sounds like you're changing the background size for the wiper but not the wiper image itself.. i'll be back in a minute with a pic for you to explain further

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-12-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014)

Hello , what is that programm name iff i want change the icons position ( gridlock is not work with ios7.0.4) thx

Thanks

@Best: Here's a pic... You need to change both the background size and the height/width in each of the CSS files Bacardi mentioned previously.. Alternatively, you can adjust the wiper image in ps or gimp and make the actual image smaller, but the smaller wiper image still needs to be on the same sized canvas...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Taco HTML Edit (for Mac only) It's very inexpensive, plenty good enough for what we do + a live view the prates on the fly after any edits you make.
    I'm gonna have to check that one out I think.. I've always done all my coding in ifile..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-12-2014)

Ian.
    Do u mean original_config.js

Do I need to rename this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Hello , what is that programm name iff i want change the icons position ( gridlock is not work with ios7.0.4) thx
    hi, just yesterday Grant was giving a tweak called HomeScreenDesgner a glowing review so i'd suggest checking that out in cydia...he also mentioned that iconoclasm has been updated so that's another option for you to check out

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014)

Yea. Home screen designer is cool. Allows you set your grid anyway you want. And add icons any way you want. And the. Icons have to fall In line. It's like iconoclasm + iconoclasm layout maker. Together. Get you some. Lol

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014), nateD (01-12-2014), vectraopc (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ian.
    Do u mean original_config.js

Do I need to rename this?
    Yes:
    Rename "Config.js" to "iWidget_Config.js"
    Rename the "Options.plist" to "iWidget_Options.plist"
    Rename "Original_Config.js" to "Config.js"
    Leave the Widget.plist file, you need that one.

Now you will have no options in the iWidget, you make all your settings as usual in the Config.js file.

Yeah that's what I thought but can't seem to get it the right size just keep cutting the wiper pic in half instead of making it smaller. Thought it changed. I'll keep playing with it. Thanks Bacardi
    Both Bacardi and nateD give good advice, BUT.. if you change the size of the wiper in css then you will also have to re-workout the rotation point ("webkit-transform-origin-x" and "webkit-transform-origin-y") and this is a headache to do!

By far the best way to do what your asking is to leave all the code alone, open the image in PS or Gimp or some other software and resize the wiper image only ( you must keep the canvas size at the original size, only resize the wiper within the canvas).

Quote Originally Posted by Morecos View Post
    Could someone help me, I'm encountering a problem with my yahoo, I put the code as attached images, it does not bring the name of my town but in the country where I am.
    changed something on yahoo? This problem has been going on for over 2 weeks.
    Thank you.
    -captura-de-tela-2014-01-12-19.33.08.png-img_0330.png
    Hi, nice to see a visitor from Japan!

Your codes are both good.
    1st screen shot is from Yahoo.
    2nd screen shot is from AccuWeather.

Try AccuWeather (var useAccuweather = true; // false for Yahoo.)

If that still is no good then try switching off GPS ( var gps = false; ), this will force the widget to use your inputed codes.

Seems to my the problem is with Yahoo & your gps coordinates from the MyLocation app, Yahoo maybe can't find a city name for your location.

To all

Looking at the above screen shots gives me an opportunity to tell you why I put some css style code in the javascript files.

Look at the temp in both screen shots above, in the lower screen shot (AccuWeather) the temp is a smaller size to allow room for the UVIndex (the settings for this temp for this is done in the css file).

Now, if I just changed to yahoo, the temp looks too small in all the free space (no UVIndex in Yahoo), so I put css style into the Yahoo javascript code (which takes priority over the css code) to make it bigger only in the Yahoo side. Make sense now?

But I can't remember why I did it with the City!! Must have had a reason at the time LOL.

Oh yeah, because I change the city name to OFFLINE & make the font a little bigger plus move it down a bit (because no description) when there is no internet, something like that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2014-01-12-8.19.42-pm.png   -screen-shot-2014-01-12-8.22.14-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-12-2014 at 07:02 AM.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014), Best01 (01-12-2014), King_O_Hill (01-13-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014), Marty McFly (01-12-2014), MegaTechMann (01-12-2014), Morecos (02-15-2014), nateD (01-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

Hi, nice to see a visitor from Japan!

Your codes are both good.
    1st screen shot is from Yahoo.
    2nd screen shot is from AccuWeather.

Try AccuWeather (var useAccuweather = true; // false for Yahoo.)

If that still is no good then try switching off GPS ( var gps = false; ), this will force the widget to use your inputed codes.

Seems to my the problem is with Yahoo & your gps coordinates from the MyLocation app, Yahoo maybe can't find a city name for your location.

To all
    Thank you Ian Nicoll , it seems solved, but also think this problem is with yahoo, they are always changing the codes for this region of Japan.
    Thank you very much.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Morecos For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morecos View Post
    Thank you Ian Nicoll , it seems solved, but also think this problem is with yahoo, they are always changing the codes for this region of Japan.
    Thank you very much.
    No problem bud.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-13-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hi

I`m looking HTC Weather Widget for iWidget not for PPH (because pph doesn`t work on ios7)

Please let me knew if some one heared about HTC Weather of iWidget.

Are there significant esthetic improvements in ios7 that really make the case for upgrading from ios6?....I'm mainly thinking in terms of losing the ability to theme our UI and icon frames....Even if winterboard is updated, all newly created themes will have limitations when it comes to the appearance of the icons, won't they?....I'm probably wrong in that last assessment considering the creativity of some theme creators, I know.

Tbh no one can really be 100% on an answer to that until we see what Magic Saurik has worked on winterboard
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (01-12-2014), nateD (01-12-2014)

Yes I understand, there's no clear yay or nay on this one....I was only wondering what people's feelings were about the big change Apple took on this one, still early, we'll see after winterboard update (hopefully)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-12-2014)

Page 659 of 875 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649657658659660661 669 709 759 ... LastLast