Page 658 of 884 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Awesome, iWidget is back!

    I installed my little UniAW live weather Icon again. Don't like the Cydia one ... cheers

    UniAw Live Weather Icon on iOS 7 - YouTube

    nicely done bro.. i guess we can put any customize icon frame right?

  2. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    What, no Please? Or a search effort?.... I tell you, folks just need things handed to them.

    Wow. Sorry to come across so ungrateful there ferlop. SORRY BACARDI!

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), ferlop15 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), Marty McFly (01-09-2014)

  4. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    nicely done bro.. i guess we can put any customize icon frame right?


    Yes, Sir. No issue.

    Some coding is required and plist update in order to allow user to select icon frame.

    The iconsfame should look like this (innerframe).

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/16lanof0vrll1ly/tg2jsdQjTW

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), ferlop15 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014)

  6. #13144
    And I apologize for my outburst...never liked an atmosphere where no effort is required for modding

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (01-09-2014), Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014), Marty McFly (01-09-2014), RKO1195 (01-09-2014)

  8. #13145
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    And I apologize for my outburst...never liked an atmosphere where no effort is required for modding
    I feel ur frustration, bro. We're entering "that" period.. Where people won't even read 3 posts back where the answer is.. I just start responding.. "read last couple of pages".
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-09-2014)

  10. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    And I apologize for my outburst...never liked an atmosphere where no effort is required for modding

    I have been trying for 3 days to get a widget to work so the effort has been there. Ian worked with me the other night and we could not get it to work. I have attempted searches but I do not always know what to search for so I am sorry for my ignorance. I will be 49 years old next month and have had NOTHING handed to me.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-10-2014)

  12. #13147
    Lol... I'm sure you're a nice guy, I was merely reacting to that one post!!...

    Atm, thanks again, Ian!!



    Last edited by ferlop15; 01-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014), The_Durben (01-09-2014)

  14. #13148
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Lol... I'm sure you're a nice guy, I was merely reacting to that one post!!...

    Not a guy and that last part was meant for the NewDestiny dude so sorry about that.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014)

  16. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Not a guy and that last part was meant for the NewDestiny dude so sorry about that.
    Understood.. No offense intended. There are exceptions to every rule. You are one - clearly. But in our defense nothing in your post let us know you had worked with Ian already.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014)

  18. #13150
    ladies & gents..we need peace & love and mostly respect in this forum 😉

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    DEH (01-10-2014), EdgeNsketch (01-09-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), lostinthemes (01-13-2014), RKO1195 (01-09-2014), TaJr12 (01-10-2014)

  20. #13151
    You forgot something...



    A Winterboard-Update *smile*

    Cheers and GN8

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), NewdestinyX (01-10-2014)

  22. #13152
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    ladies & gents..we need peace & love and mostly respect in this forum ��

    I will second that Bacardi Thank you for what you share with this community. This is my first jailbreaking experience and there is a learning curve to say the least but I am getting there

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014)

  24. #13153
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Not a guy and that last part was meant for the NewDestiny dude so sorry about that.
    I remember you, you had a problem with the analog clock appearing and you couldn't get rid of it.
    Did you solve that problem? I had the same and got it sorted out. also my phone was saying undefined.

  25. #13154
    Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    I remember you, you had a problem with the analog clock appearing and you couldn't get rid of it.
    Did you solve that problem? I had the same and got it sorted out. also my phone was saying undefined.

    Well, I never got that to work. The clock came up but was not active. Ian tried everything and we just had no luck. Now with iwidgets working, I have been successful getting it installed and the widgets from both Bacardi and UNLOCKZ going

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014)

  27. #13155
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Well, I never got that to work. The clock came up but was not active. Ian tried everything and we just had no luck. Now with iwidgets working, I have been successful getting it installed and the widgets from both Bacardi and UNLOCKZ going
    Great, glad to hear you got something working, I think Ian has uploaded something and will post the link when he is up, so we should have something new to try tomorrow.

  28. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    Great, glad to hear you got something working, I think Ian has uploaded something and will post the link when he is up, so we should have something new to try tomorrow.

    Excellent! I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks

  29. #13157
    On the weather icon on the bottom. The Moon I'm trying to say how can I shrink a little the clouds so it could fit the moon.ImageUploadedByModMyi1389321163.722070.jpg

  30. #13158
    to shrink the moon you need to edit the css
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    On the weather icon on the bottom. The Moon I'm trying to say how can I shrink a little the clouds so it could fit the moon.ImageUploadedByModMyi1389321163.722070.jpg

  31. #13159
    Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    to shrink the moon you need to edit the css
    Don't want to shrink the moon only the clouds a little.

  32. #13160
    Are you talking about the icon? The clouds are part of the moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Don't want to shrink the moon only the clouds a little.

Page 658 of 884 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •