Page 658 of 875 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ok I still don't think u understand.

Ok. I say add a clock to my springboard.
    It gives me options like 12 or 24. I flip the switch for what I want. It I imagine writes a true false statement to a file. I'm asking for that file.

Right now I use yahoo. But in Ifile the options.plist show true for accu. So it can't read that I don't believe
    everytime you changing the subject.. stick to one of them.. lol that why we miss understand each other.. i hope someone else will get the good answer for you

Example
    Here is my current options

And u can see Celsius is true

But I'm using farenhiet

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389485773.735339.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389485790.079047.jpg

Been the same subject. I'm not looking where I change options. As I said from get go. I'm looking to take what I have and put it on another phone. Every part of it. From my already set setting and everything

As I stated when I add uniaw as I widget it crashes during the set up. So if I can find the already created set up file and move it as well less likely to crash

Ok need help.

I finally got iwidget stable and working on one phone.

But I want to take what I did and put it on another phone.

*******What file is changed or written after the initial iwidget is set up. ******

I'm looking to move everything so I don't have to deal with the crashes. I can just put this on new phone and be done. No set up type stuff as that crashes phone.
    Here's my original post
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 01-11-2014 at 06:19 PM.

It gives me options like 12 or 24. I flip the switch for what I want. It I imagine writes a true false statement to a file. I'm asking for that file.

Right now I use yahoo. But in Ifile the options.plist show true for accu. So it can't read that I don't believe
    It gets written, Volt, in a file we can't access. Well not really. And why would we need to? Eldwin, in the code for iWidgets, the software, uses the Options.plist to allow users to make a choice directing the use of certain variables in the main code. When you see 'true' or 'false' in some of the <dict> entries you're just seeing the 'DEFAULT' setting the widget designer wants to place in the choice page for his iWidget. You can override that 'default' choice by choosing something else... And then that 'temp file' is stored in a temp file somewhere in the iWidgets app folder somewhere in the DEEP structure of the phone. Why would you want access to it anyway? If you explain your interest in that to me - maybe I can help you find a solution.

EDITED:
    Ah -- just read your response to Bacardi with your original post. Sorry, dude.. But you can't access that file. You have to set up an iWidget each time you make a new one. No prefs file you can transport. At least none I've ever found - and I HAVE looked.. Eldwin himself is the only guy that might help you..

Why the heck are you crashing so much? I'm ROCK STABLE.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-11-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It gets written, Volt, in a file we can't access. Well not really. And why would we need to? Eldwin, in the code for iWidgets, the software, uses the Options.plist to allow users to make a choice directing the use of certain variables in the main code. When you see 'true' or 'false' in some of the <dict> entries you're just seeing the 'DEFAULT' setting the widget designer wants to place in the choice page for his iWidget. You can override that 'default' choice by choosing something else... And then that 'temp file' is stored in a temp file somewhere in the iWidgets app folder somewhere in the DEEP structure of the phone. Why would you want access to it anyway? If you explain your interest in that to me - maybe I can help you find a solution.

EDITED:
    Ah -- just read your response to Bacardi with your original post. Sorry, dude.. But you can't access that file. You have to set up an iWidget each time you make a new one. No prefs file you can transport. At least none I've ever found - and I HAVE looked.. Eldwin himself is the only guy that might help you..

Why the heck are you crashing so much? I'm ROCK STABLE.
    yeah i know that.. i thought he was saying to setup everything his need.. like balloons.. temp.. and more.. can be done has default between strings in Options.plist and when he put in his new phone.. will be allready set for him

don't know what happens... I press hold... it shows me list of iwidgets..
    I press uniaw..
    I go through setting it up..

if I try to change balloon numbers it reboots to safe mode thingy.

if I do nothing.. hit add reboots to safe mode thingy..

after a real reboot its there.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,575 Times in 4,325 Posts

There is no such file, just change the default values in the options plist file as Bacardi85 posted, it's all you can do.

iWidgets don't crash for ma, and I haven't heard any crashing reports from anyone else, maybe you installed it from Cydia before it got updated? When the new release came out you had to get the .deb file from the iWidgets thread (Eldwin's post) to install it.

Now the new version is live in Cydia, I think it just got updated yesterday, so if you installed it from Cydia before that then you will have old version & that's what's causing all your crashes.

Make sure you have version 1.1.0.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    There is no such file, just change the default values in the options plist file as Bacardi85 posted, it's all you can do.
    But Ian.. There is SOME way iWidgets remembers the choices you make in the Options phase. That has to be saved 'somewhere'. I wonder where.

Hey all,
    Is there any way to make the wiper image smaller. Trying to make a SB widget into an iwidget and can't seem to make the wiper fit within the frame. I know there is a way cause I've done it before but been gone for a bit too long I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Hot widget by Chevy.������ImageUploadedByModMyi1389496849.202286.jpg
    Damn Fattone, share that fire please and save me some headaches trying to fix the one I'm working on. Lol Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Damn Fattone, share that fire please and save me some headaches trying to fix the one I'm working on. Lol Tia
    Just testing it out for my man Chevy. Then he will release the heat.😉

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-11-2014)

Hey all,
    Is there any way to make the wiper image smaller. Trying to make a SB widget into an iwidget and can't seem to make the wiper fit within the frame. I know there is a way cause I've done it before but been gone for a bit too long I guess lol
    it's in Css/Wearher/hail.css,heavy_snow.css,rain.css,showers_cloud.css ,sleet.css,snow_showers.css,snow.css&thunderstorm. css

look for : #wiper

you can play with the "height"

you have to change is from all the css just at the top

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-11-2014)

Yeah that's what I thought but can't seem to get it the right size just keep cutting the wiper pic in half instead of making it smaller. Thought it changed. I'll keep playing with it. Thanks Bacardi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

Hey guys.. For those testing WidgetWeather - just thought I'd let you have the iWidget version that actually USES WidgetWeather. The one on page 1 of this thread uses the myLocation app. Well in fact all the ones posted except the LockScreen WW - they all use myLocation.

So here's 'an' iWidget version - that for simplicity's sake I didn't convert all the variables in the config.js into options you choose upon launch of the iWidget.. You can set all your favorite options the way you want them in the config.js -- and then simply instantiate this iWidget by the long press and place it high up under your status bar. It will truly test WidgetWeather with UniAW6.4 -- the only real way to test it now without WinterBoard.

myLocation app isn't updating properly on iPhone 5S - but WidgetWeather for my tests is updating quite well. Hopefully WW for 5S will be released public real soon. WW works great on 4/4S/5/5C from what I hear. So any on those phones who want this iWidget version for WW can enjoy too.

Make sure to keep all WALLS set to NONE - as they will cover your icons and you won't be able to see them. We'll need Winterboard completely before we can have Walls behind the Animations again.

Only testers can use this at the moment.

UniAW6.4_iW (WW)
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-11-2014 at 09:55 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (01-14-2014), Marty McFly (01-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

iWidgets don't crash for ma, and I haven't heard any crashing reports from anyone else, maybe you installed it from Cydia before it got updated? When the new release came out you had to get the .deb file from the iWidgets thread (Eldwin's post) to install it.

Now the new version is live in Cydia, I think it just got updated yesterday, so if you installed it from Cydia before that then you will have old version & that's what's causing all your crashes.

Make sure you have version 1.1.0.
    ya I don't use iW but saw it was updated on cydiaupdates website so I installed it.. verified it via description.

imam try it on another iphone see what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJ, That's an awesome theme, but how can I install this on my IP5 7.0.4 please, I already forgot. I used the WB before.

TIA

One last question. I can't seem to move the city over. I've changed the text align, tried adjusting the value and if won't move over it will only go text aligh left or right

second iphone 4 crashes on add

One last question. I can't seem to move the city over. I've changed the text align, tried adjusting the value and if won't move over it will only go text aligh left or right
    check my post #13 209 @ page 661.. temp & city it's in js

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-12-2014), MegaTechMann (01-12-2014)

Thank you once again Bacardi. It's been driving me nuts. Lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-12-2014)

Page 658 of 875 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 ... LastLast