Page 657 of 875 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,140 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ok, I'm guessing it's an iWidget.
    On your screen get the icons wiggling.
    The UniAW iWidget height is defined at 30px, this is so you can touch your icons on the screen so...
    When the icons (and the UniAW iWidget) are wiggling, grab the uniAW widget VERY NEAR THE TOP of it and simple drag it up to the top of your screen.
    the akward moment when you try to cover the 1px space by droping the iwidget like 10 time before you get it right.. haha

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), MegaTechMann (01-11-2014)

  3. #13122

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-11-2014), rdiddy_25 (01-11-2014)

  5. #13123
    Thanks Guys, its working
    sometimes things can be simpel.
    i will continue modding abit now.
    great support and work from guys out there

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegaTechMann For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

  7. #13124
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 642 Times in 323 Posts

    The easiest way for me to tell that iwidget is lined up perfectly is when the frost background is being used. You can tell if its to high or over to one side etc. Unless you live some where warm and never shows. But lucky you. Nice warm weather.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    MegaTechMann (01-11-2014)

  9. #13125
    Modder & Coder <Ian Nicoll/>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,785
    Thanks
    8,986
    Thanked 23,569 Times in 4,687 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    The easiest way for me to tell that iwidget is lined up perfectly is when the frost background is being used. You can tell if its to high or over to one side etc. Unless you live some where warm and never shows. But lucky you. Nice warm weather.
    Thanks, but no frost here, (though I could always use demo mode) I changed the wallpaper to the one that looks like a blue to purple gradient (top to bottom), with this wall the clouds have a good contrast so you can see better, but the 1 pixel thing is still difficult to get right LOL.

    ========================

    Anyone know the reason why the walls in IOS7 are 744 X 1392? I'm having fun getting a dock in the right position on my wall.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 01-11-2014 at 11:36 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

  11. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks, but no frost here, (though I could always use demo mode) I changed the wallpaper to the one that looks like a blue to purple gradient (top to bottom), with this wall the clouds have a good contrast so you can see better, but the 1 pixel thing is still difficult to get right LOL.

    ========================

    Anyone know the reason why the walls in IOS7 are 744 X 1392? I'm having fun getting a dock in the right position on my wall.
    try Setttings/General/Accessiblity/Reduce Motion ( ON )

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014)

  13. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    try Setttings/General/Accessiblity/Reduce Motion ( ON )
    How does that affect wallpaper size?

  14. #13128
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How does that affect wallpaper size?
    because the wallpaper move's on your SB when the Reduce Motion is OFF ( kind of zooming ) but when you put it ON the wallpaper has no animation on your SB and fit on the screen.. all the wallpaper i did until now is 640x1136

    Here a preview how it look like

    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-11-2014 at 11:59 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), MegaTechMann (01-12-2014)

  16. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    because the wallpaper move's on your SB when the Reduce Motion is OFF ( kind of zooming ) but when you put it ON the wallpaper has no animation on your SB and fit on the screen.. all the wallpaper i did until now is 640x1136

    Here a preview how it look like
    Ah. Excellent explanation, Romy!! That totally makes sense... How will themers and wall designers get around this if they want to take advantage of the Parallax motion staying on? Simply include two wallpapers with each theme? And what is the Parallax wallpaper size?

  17. #13130
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah. Excellent explanation, Romy!! That totally makes sense... How will themers and wall designers get around this if they want to take advantage of the Parallax motion staying on? Simply include two wallpapers with each theme? And what is the Parallax wallpaper size?
    well i guess they can't take advantage at the moment.. or maybe someone will make a tweak to make it work.. don't know

  18. #13131
    I meant this for the other widget thread. Sorry

    Robin
    Last edited by z06gal; 01-11-2014 at 01:11 PM.

  19. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    well i guess they can't take advantage at the moment.. or maybe someone will make a tweak to make it work.. don't know
    Do you need a tweak or just take the bigger wallpaper and place it with CSS accordingly:

    Top: -??px;
    left: -??px;

    Turn the paralax effect via preferences.App on

    Don't know wether this will work. Could be tested with perpagehtml. May test it later on.

    In which plist file is the motion setting stored ? You may read it out before.

    -200 px would be fine for iphone.

    Here what i found in i-net

    "Size it up
    There seems to be some debate regarding the size of the wallpaper and what results in the best motion on iOS 7. However, the consensus seems to be that adding 200 pixels to each side of the current screen size of any iOS device will result in the best parallax wallpapers.

    Here's the suggested size for parallax wallpapers by device (WxH):

    iPhone 5/5C/5S: 1,040x1,536
    iPhone 4S: 1,040x1,360
    iPad (third and fourth gen): 1,936x2,448
    iPad Mini: 1,168x1,424
    iPod Touch (fifth gen): 1,040x1,536
    "
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 01-11-2014 at 01:19 PM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-11-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014)

  21. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Do you need a tweak or just take the bigger wallpaper and place it with CSS accordingly:

    Top: -??px;
    left: -??px;

    Turn the paralax effect via preferences.App on

    Don't know wether this will work. Could be tested with perpagehtml. May test it later on.

    In which plist file is the motion setting stored ? You may read it out before.

    -200 px would be fine for iphone.

    Here what i found in i-net

    "Size it up
    There seems to be some debate regarding the size of the wallpaper and what results in the best motion on iOS 7. However, the consensus seems to be that adding 200 pixels to each side of the current screen size of any iOS device will result in the best parallax wallpapers.

    Here's the suggested size for parallax wallpapers by device (WxH):

    iPhone 5/5C/5S: 1,040x1,536
    iPhone 4S: 1,040x1,360
    iPad (third and fourth gen): 1,936x2,448
    iPad Mini: 1,168x1,424
    iPod Touch (fifth gen): 1,040x1,536
    "
    thats nice bro, thanks for the info.. i've been also searching over google for couple of days.. the parallax wallpaper eat the battery life .. specialy when you running a widget.. or maybe is my 4S don't know if anyone else test it

    200px is to much lmaoo.. and won't look good when you create a wallpaper with a glass frame like the one i did few post back.. even the walls with shelves.. a big problem in this case lol
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-11-2014 at 01:37 PM.

  22. #13134
    I am not using parallax effect, but we may add the OPTION.

    Shelf and parralax - I don't think this will work.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

  24. #13135
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    I am not using parallax effect, but we may add the OPTION.

    Shelf and parralax - I don't think this will work.
    i don't use the parallax either it's useless for my option.. but some people like it, honestly i don't lool

  25. #13136
    Ok need help.

    I finally got iwidget stable and working on one phone.

    But I want to take what I did and put it on another phone.

    What file is changed or written after the initial iwidget is set up.

    I'm looking to move everything so I don't have to deal with the crashes. I can just put this on new phone and be done. No set up type stuff as that crashes phone.

  26. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ok need help.

    I finally got iwidget stable and working on one phone.

    But I want to take what I did and put it on another phone.

    What file is changed or written after the initial iwidget is set up.

    I'm looking to move everything so I don't have to deal with the crashes. I can just put this on new phone and be done. No set up type stuff as that crashes phone.
    the folder has no extension need it.. just take your widget folder and drop in the right path from another phone via iFunBox or SSH is up to you

    var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/ drop your widget theme

  27. #13138
    Ok but I don't think u understand. When u first press hold and the widget pops up. It asks you stuff like wind speeds and balloon count

    When you press add. Where does it write that info

  28. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ok but I don't think u understand. When u first press hold and the widget pops up. It asks you stuff like wind speeds and balloon count

    When you press add. Where does it write that info
    in your previous post you didn't mention anything about what you request now lool is 2 different thing!!

    this info is inside "Options.plist"

    your talking about this ?



    everything is writing between the "strings"

    you need move all the folder of the widget.. because the plist is made only to work with that widget.. won't work with any other.. except if you re-write the codes
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-11-2014 at 04:30 PM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), RKO1195 (01-11-2014)

  30. #13140
    Ok I still don't think u understand.

    Ok. I say add a clock to my springboard.
    It gives me options like 12 or 24. I flip the switch for what I want. It I imagine writes a true false statement to a file. I'm asking for that file.

    Right now I use yahoo. But in Ifile the options.plist show true for accu. So it can't read that I don't believe

Page 657 of 875 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •