Page 656 of 875 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646654655656657658 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,120 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

^ Mind sharing it Bacardi. Good to be back. Glad to see all you old ehm young faces again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    ^ Mind sharing it Bacardi. Good to be back. Glad to see all you old ehm young faces again
    just updated my post with the link

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (01-10-2014), Marty McFly (01-11-2014)

ok im trying to add the iwidget and its crashing during setup where can I config this file wise so its redy to go and I just hit add

ok figured that part still crashes on add
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 01-10-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    ok im trying to add the iwidget and its crashing during setup where can I config this file wise so its redy to go and I just hit add

ok figured that part still crashes on add
    did you install the iwidgets from cydia or with the deb file via iFile?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Awesome, iWidget is back!

I installed my little UniAW live weather Icon again. Don't like the Cydia one ... cheers

UniAw Live Weather Icon on iOS 7 - YouTube

Hello to everybody )

I really liked this animated icon posted in #13136 on pg 657 , so maybe somebody can explain a bit how to do that , or where to download it for iwidget ?

Thanks in advance )!
    Last edited by Tomazzz; 01-10-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Normally you can't as City name comes straight from AccuWeather or Yahoo, but I guess you could force the change like this (this is from AccuWeather.js:
    Code:
    function dealWithWeather(obj) {
        if (obj.error == false) {

document.getElementById("logo").style.display = 'none';
    //document.getElementById("city").style.left = "0px";
    DemoOn = false;

document.getElementById("coordinates").className = "TextColorGrey";
            document.getElementById("coordinates").innerHTML = obj.coordinates;
            document.getElementById("city").className =  TextColor;
            document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = obj.city;

if (obj.city == "Enter_wrorg_city_here") { document.getElementById('city').innerHTML = "Enter_new_city_here"; }

if (useRealFeel == true) {
    I might use this code to do something like this:
    Code:
    if (obj.city == "Guadalupe") { document.getElementById('city').innerHTML = "Home"; }
    Thanks
    *. ┏┓┏┓.*
    ┏┻┫┣┻┓
    ┃━┫┣━┃
    ┃━┫┣━┃
    ┗━┛┗━┛

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nagi-myi For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    did you install the iwidgets from cydia or with the deb file via iFile?
    Cydia. It works. But when u hit add it goes into safe mode whatever. A few respring a it's there. But ya weird

Cydia. It works. But when u hit add it goes into safe mode whatever. A few respring a it's there. But ya weird
    just unistall from cydia and re-install back.. did you try that? i thought it's was tweak himself was crashing.. yeah kind wierd

Other issue. I have been trying and trying to get the temp smaller and under desc. But nothing changes except left right.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389417278.349224.jpg

Other issue. I have been trying and trying to get the temp smaller and under desc. But nothing changes except left right.
    Go to your Uniaw widget -->JavaScript/Main/UniaAW6_accuweather.js or UniAW6_yahoo.js ( depend which is set from your config.js )

make sure your on the section after of "// End of demo function" ( because you have 2 section )

see the picture below --> change the numbers of style.top & style.fontSize ( do not delete this --> " " )

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014), NewD (01-11-2014)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389417278.349224.jpg
    Not familiar with the mod you are running but with some mods you have to change it in the js. or delete it from the js. and the CSS. can control it.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-10-2014), Bacardi85 (01-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    my setup for tonight 👍

Credit to Eldwin for the creator of the iwidget and make it happend on ios7

daddykool for the ezra2 widget

How are you guys removing icon labels without springtomize and using custom icons without WinterBoard?

I'm using icon renamer to remove labels

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), alexse25 (01-11-2014), Bacardi85 (01-11-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jKnot View Post
    Just a quick question. I've never really used the iWidget form of UniAW on my idevice. I've always used the winterboard version on my LS. Since we can't have UniAW on the LS yet (or can we? I've been following the post everyday, but I may have missed something's) with ios7 and I've been using the dylib version on my SB. My question is: is the dylib version more resource heavy with battery, CPU, etc vs the iwidget UniAW? I have a 4s and ios7.0.4 and have just installed the iWidget and it's working great, but so was the dylib version to. Just trying to get as much performance outta this 4s as possible while enjoying the beauty of the UniAW.

Thanks again all, you guys/gals are always very helpful.
    Have a great Friday/weekend.
    The dylib version runs constantly, even when the phone is in sleep mode. The iWidget will only run when your on the SB, so it is much lighter.

Are you using version 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    How are you guys removing icon labels without springtomize and using custom icons without WinterBoard?
    You can manually change the icons in the apps folder.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (01-11-2014), Bacardi85 (01-11-2014), TaJr12 (01-11-2014), The_Durben (01-11-2014)

greetings to all of you.
    well now i have started to play around with the weather things and already now i have manage to find out what the diffenrent lines and things does.
    i face a little issue and hope that someone can tell me if i can fix this. on the Picture i want the line 1 go to the "top" like line 2 shows, is it posible ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 23,642 Times in 4,699 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTechMann View Post
    greetings to all of you.
    well now i have started to play around with the weather things and already now i have manage to find out what the diffenrent lines and things does.
    i face a little issue and hope that someone can tell me if i can fix this. on the Picture i want the line 1 go to the "top" like line 2 shows, is it posible ?
    Css file, the settings for the body, make sure the "top" value is set to zero:
    If it's already set to zero, try setting it to -20px;

Code:
    body{
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 0px;
    	margin: 0px;
    	padding: 0px;
    	width: 320px;
    	height: 480px;
    	font-family: STHeitiK-Light;	
    	color: #d9e0b9;
            }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 01-11-2014 at 08:26 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (01-11-2014), King_O_Hill (01-11-2014), MegaTechMann (01-11-2014)

Thanks Ian for your suggestion. unlucky none of those 2 option worked. It was set as -20px when i checked, and i changed it to 0px.
    I reboot the phone just to be sure.
    Any other ideas ?

Thanks

Thanks Ian for your suggestion. unlucky none of those 2 option worked. It was set as -20px when i checked, and i changed it to 0px.
    Any other ideas ?
    Is it an iWidget?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

MegaTechMann (01-11-2014)

Ian, am I noting correctly that the iWidget version of UniAW was never converted for WidgetWeather? And that you never redid all the CSS numbers to reposition for Body = 0px? It still says Body Top = -20... So I assume all the other css numbers are 20px higher on screen? This gets tricky now in iOS7 since all phones now have a transparent status bar. So pulling the iWidget version high enough that the sky goes to top of screen is a bit tricky.. thx.. Grant

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

MegaTechMann (01-11-2014)

Thanks

Any other ideas ?
    Ok, I'm guessing it's an iWidget.
    On your screen get the icons wiggling.
    The UniAW iWidget height is defined at 30px, this is so you can touch your icons on the screen so...
    When the icons (and the UniAW iWidget) are wiggling, grab the uniAW widget VERY NEAR THE TOP of it and simple drag it up to the top of your screen.

@ Grant, yes you are correct, no WW iWidget.
    In the iWidget version it doesn't make any difference what the "top" setting is in the body.
    Yes it's a little tricky, especially if you've got big thumbs like me.

Here's the proof:

EDIT:
    So yeah, it took about 6 times & still not right, it's about 1px too far right, to make it easier to grab please swap out the widget plist file (in the main theme folder) for the one attached here.
    This new plist file is set to 60px but if you don't use icons near the top of your screen you can set it higher (100px).

Would have been nice if Eldwin could have made all widgets come in at the top of the screen for the IOS7 update since IOS7 status bar is transparent (or non existent?), every iWidget currently comes in 20px (40 retina) from the top of the screen. Maybe another time.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0027.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 01-11-2014 at 10:13 AM.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-11-2014), King_O_Hill (01-11-2014), kristatos (01-12-2014), MegaTechMann (01-11-2014), NewD (01-11-2014), The_Durben (01-11-2014)

Page 656 of 875 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646654655656657658 666 706 756 ... LastLast