Page 654 of 875 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644652653654655656 664 704 754 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,080 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #13061
    to shrink the moon you need to edit the css
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    On the weather icon on the bottom. The Moon I'm trying to say how can I shrink a little the clouds so it could fit the moon.Attachment 650859

  2. #13062
    Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    to shrink the moon you need to edit the css
    Don't want to shrink the moon only the clouds a little.

  3. #13063
    Are you talking about the icon? The clouds are part of the moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Don't want to shrink the moon only the clouds a little.

  4. #13064
    I'm gonna put this here.
    So this is smash (30 minute walls) as a full page iWidget, using the WeatherWidget tweak that some of you have grown to prefer over GPS (creds durben, koh, dacal)

    Since apple allows you to move your icons and leave nothing on the home screen, you simply move everything to page 2 and beyond.


    As an added bonus, nothing underneath smash is tappable, so while we wait for springtomize, you can place any stock apple crap icons you don't use on that page one, and voila!! Hidden icons. Here is my page one (this is what's UNDER smash)


    Then here is the page transitions
    (Think like a dBar theme)


    And here is my second page. (Really the first USABLE page)


    I'm still testing it, and there's ALOT of info displayed, as this is just ALL of the info that CAN be displayed. Hang tight, y'all!!

    PS, I love bombmom!!

  5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), Best01 (01-09-2014), bliken (01-09-2014), blkmini (01-10-2014), chevymusclecar (01-10-2014), Darrenrooster (01-10-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-09-2014), Irish_Man (01-10-2014), jon347 (01-09-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014), Marty McFly (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014), RKO1195 (01-10-2014), sethbossfan (01-09-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014)

  6. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'm gonna put this here.
    So this is smash (30 minute walls) as a full page iWidget, using the WeatherWidget tweak that some of you have grown to prefer over GPS (creds durben, koh, dacal)

    Since apple allows you to move your icons and leave nothing on the home screen, you simply move everything to page 2 and beyond.


    As an added bonus, nothing underneath smash is tappable, so while we wait for springtomize, you can place any stock apple crap icons you don't use on that page one, and voila!! Hidden icons. Here is my page one (this is what's UNDER smash)


    Then here is the page transitions
    (Think like a dBar theme)


    And here is my second page. (Really the first USABLE page)


    I'm still testing it, and there's ALOT of info displayed, as this is just ALL of the info that CAN be displayed. Hang tight, y'all!!

    PS, I love bombmom!!
    Awesome MJ....I loved your walls and this will be awesome

  7. #13066
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Default Only for the very beginners!
    Learn some css basics!

    Hi,

    If you are new the the UniAW and have never looked at .css files before and want to start moving things in the widget to suit your liking then you may want to watch this video.

    There is no sound in it, basically just me taking the standard dylib version and making it look like the screen shots a couple of pages back (moved things up to the top of the screen and added some new info)

    Later I might put this link in post 1.

    It's very high quality so it's 300MB ish in size.

    Again.. only for complete beginners.
    Click on the link below:

    Messing With Css

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    You forgot something...

    A Winterboard-Update *smile*

    Cheers and GN8
    Argh.. I thought you were telling us WB has been updated, I was looking for it in Cydia LOL..
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-09-2014 at 11:53 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-09-2014), chevymusclecar (01-10-2014), Darrenrooster (01-10-2014), Irish_Man (01-10-2014), King_O_Hill (01-10-2014), kristatos (01-12-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014), RKO1195 (01-10-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014)

  9. #13067
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Learn some css basics!

    Hi,

    If you are new the the UniAW and have never looked at .css files before and want to start moving things in the widget to suit your liking then you may want to watch this video.

    There is no sound in it, basically just me taking the standard dylib version and making it look like the screen shots a couple of pages back (moved things up to the top of the screen and added some new info)

    Later I might put this link in post 1.

    It's very high quality so it's 300MB ish in size.

    Again.. only for complete beginners.
    Click on the link below:

    Messing With Css



    Argh.. I thought you were telling us WB has been updated, I was looking for it in Cydia LOL..


    Ian, thanks so much for that. I have a question that is probably stupid but here goes...when I click on config.js, it opens in safari. I have been dragging it into text edit to edit the file but are you using? Thanks so much


    Robin

  10. #13068
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Ian, thanks so much for that. I have a question that is probably stupid but here goes...when I click on config.js, it opens in safari. I have been dragging it into text edit to edit the file but are you using? Thanks so much


    Robin
    Taco HTML Edit (for Mac only) It's very inexpensive, plenty good enough for what we do + a live view the prates on the fly after any edits you make.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-10-2014), King_O_Hill (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014)

  12. #13069
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Taco HTML Edit (for Mac only) It's very inexpensive, plenty good enough for what we do + a live view the prates on the fly after any edits you make.

    Excellent...thank you

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-10-2014)

  14. #13070
    Ian or any that use/used dreamweaver... Is there a setting I can change so if I select " { " symbol it will highlight the closing " } "? I used notepad++ with windows and it had that function but now I have Mac and DW. Thanks.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (01-10-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014)

  16. #13071
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Ian or any that use/used dreamweaver... Is there a setting I can change so if I select " { " symbol it will highlight the closing " } "? I used notepad++ with windows and it had that function but now I have Mac and DW. Thanks.
    Can't help you Chevy, never used dreamweaver, I have it but never used it, that said, I found this for you, might help:

    syntax highlighting - How do I make Dreamweaver to show me closing tags? - Stack Overflow

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-10-2014), ferlop15 (01-10-2014), King_O_Hill (01-10-2014), lostinthemes (01-14-2014), Marty McFly (01-10-2014), RKO1195 (01-10-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014)

  18. #13072
    Chevy you need to get something else besides DW, I've heard problems with it when messing with code it will work on it but not on phone so double check on phone lol... glad you back at it with us.

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-10-2014), chevymusclecar (01-10-2014), ferlop15 (01-10-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-10-2014), King_O_Hill (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014)

  20. #13073
    Awesome as always Ian thank you brother!

    Thanks RKO. Me too my man!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389337407.759588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389337423.307143.jpg
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 01-10-2014 at 01:03 AM.

  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-10-2014), ferlop15 (01-10-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-10-2014), King_O_Hill (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014), nik1975 (01-10-2014), RKO1195 (01-10-2014), sethbossfan (01-10-2014), The_Durben (01-10-2014), UNLOCKZ (01-10-2014)

  22. #13074
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    What's everyone using for a 5 icon dock till Springtomize comes out?

  23. #13075
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    What's everyone using for a 5 icon dock till Springtomize comes out?
    hi Mav, try Infinidock, works perfect for what you need.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-10-2014), conci2212 (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014)

  25. #13076
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    hi Mav, try Infinidock, works perfect for what you need.
    I hear about a lot of issues with that and other tweaks though, NewD has mentioned several

  26. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I hear about a lot of issues with that and other tweaks though, NewD has mentioned several
    Infinidock works perfect, Mav. It's not one of the problem ones this time.. Grab it. I've had it since iOS 3.. ..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014)

  28. #13078
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I hear about a lot of issues with that and other tweaks though, NewD has mentioned several
    I have it installed on iphone 5s and ipad 3, with several tweaks and I have not experienced any issue, you should try it👍
    Last edited by alexse25; 01-10-2014 at 05:37 AM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    conci2212 (01-10-2014), Mav1971 (01-10-2014), RKO1195 (01-10-2014)

  30. #13079
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    I'll give it a go thx bros

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (01-10-2014), NewdestinyX (01-10-2014)

  32. #13080
    Only time I have problems with stuff working with dream weaver and not phone is when I'm lazy and don't code properly. I find iOS is very strict with code and likes it a particular way
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-10-2014), nateD (01-11-2014)

Page 654 of 875 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644652653654655656 664 704 754 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •