Page 65 of 884 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    Could u please share . I have i4s the link Max post is for i5 user
    +1 I'd like to know aswell

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    Could u please share . I have i4s the link Max post is for i5 user
    No probleme. If Max is ok, i share my I4 version

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    incredible!! I would never have imagined a theme as the culprit. Riddle me this. Do you have Summerboard mode on in Winterboard?
    I found at least one theme culprit for me. One of my favorites too. NateD's Girl@Window. I also tried using the UniAW6 location.js on it after I found it to be the problem, but then there was no location at all. I am still sorting through my themes to see if there are more but at least I know not to use that one until an update.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,001 Times in 6,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    I found at least one theme culprit for me. One of my favorites too. NateD's Girl@Window. I also tried using the UniAW6 location.js on it after I found it to be the problem, but then there was no location at all. I am still sorting through my themes to see if there are more but at least I know not to use that one until an update.
    Was it activated, or just that it was installed that is giving you problems.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It was not activated. I might have activated it since my last reset but I am pretty sure I didn't. I was able to delete it this time and not have to do a reset and still get location to work.

After putting my other themes back on I lost location. I changed myLocation file and did not get updates. After all were off except UniAW still no change, I reset all settings. No change either. I then set up my settings with backboard and no changes. I then cleared the cache and got location again. I am going to add one at a time and see if it is another theme, my tweak settings even though they are set up now and location is working, or it could be my cache has a problem.
    Last edited by serky; 04-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013)

Default set homescreen wallpaper?
    Hi, thanks for this great looking lockscreen.

I have a question/request, can we set the homescreen wallpaper based on day/night just like we set the lockscreen? I want it to be the same, so whenever the lockscreen wallpaper is changed from day to night or other way, the homescreen background would also change to the same wallpaper. I tried doing it myself, even found a piece of code in UNiaw6.js that sets something with day.png/night.png, but have no idea how to do what I want... Could you guys help?

i was wondering if somebody knows how to remove or adjust the white frame arround the widget, should i modify the UniAW6_iph5.css file or WeatherInfoBG.png, i tried to adjust very carefully but i dont get it without the lines. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited by isostar; 04-10-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Yes, there is an option in the configuration file to do that. Try it.
    Thanks so much Dacal, it certainly did work! What I had to do was to replace the location.js file from Max Pa1n's mod with the one from your HTC Lockscreen. I also added the line var UseGpsCity in the config file and it worked better than I expect it! Now it says that I am in the "West Village" rather than just "New York". I know Max is gonna freak! Haha!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43gfxske42tq8mr/IMG_0289.Jpg

Anyhow here is a link for the files I replaced, just copy and overwrite but don't forget to make a backup in case something goes wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk8c009ps1...20UniAw6.0.zip

Enjoy!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to R3BrotherJr For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), kristatos (04-10-2013), Marty McFly (04-13-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-10-2013), mfisherbsu (04-10-2013)

Is there a way to change the weather images by night and day? (Sunset time, Sunrise time)

Two Images per weather condition?

I've already seen it at UniAW 5.

Last edited by KarlDall; 04-10-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alidemedi View Post
    Hi, thanks for this great looking lockscreen.

I have a question/request, can we set the homescreen wallpaper based on day/night just like we set the lockscreen? I want it to be the same, so whenever the lockscreen wallpaper is changed from day to night or other way, the homescreen background would also change to the same wallpaper. I tried doing it myself, even found a piece of code in UNiaw6.js that sets something with day.png/night.png, but have no idea how to do what I want... Could you guys help?
    Are you running 2 separate themes, one for LS and one for SB?

You can just have a lockBackground.html and a wallpaper.html in your theme, and you should get the same thing on both LS and SB.

If in understanding you correctly.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Really happy with this setup and mod by Max, thx.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KarlDall View Post
    Is there a way to change the weather images by night and day? (Sunset time, Sunrise time)

Two Images per weather condition?

I've already seen it at UniAW 5.

Go to the images/day_night folder for your device and read the instructions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

KarlDall (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Thanks so much Dacal, it certainly did work! What I had to do was to replace the location.js file from Max Pa1n's mod with the one from your HTC Lockscreen. I also added the line var UseGpsCity in the config file and it worked better than I expect it! Now it says that I am in the "West Village" rather than just "New York". I know Max is gonna freak! Haha!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43gfxske42tq8mr/IMG_0289.Jpg

Anyhow here is a link for the files I replaced, just copy and overwrite but don't forget to make a backup in case something goes wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk8c009ps1...20UniAw6.0.zip

Enjoy!
    I love you!!(no homo)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

R3BrotherJr (04-10-2013), sigit (04-10-2013), simer_cool (04-11-2013)

Go to the images/day_night folder for your device and read the instructions.
    Oh man, totally overlooked!

TU!

... but I can specify only two images. Right?

What I meant was two images for each weather condition.
    Last edited by KarlDall; 04-10-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    i was wondering if somebody knows how to remove or adjust the white frame arround the widget, should i modify the UniAW6_iph5.css file or WeatherInfoBG.png, i tried to adjust very carefully but i dont get it without the lines. Any ideas? Thanks!

You obviously made some wrong changes....redownload the mod delete that one and start all over

Are you running 2 separate themes, one for LS and one for SB?

You can just have a lockBackground.html and a wallpaper.html in your theme, and you should get the same thing on both LS and SB.

If in understanding you correctly.
    Sorry, I should have clarified. I only use the uniaw LS theme, and SB is not themed (maybe later). Now LS background is set based on day/night, I want it to also set the SB background. Right now SB background is whatever I set in the settings...

Thanks

Also the calendar was mis-aligned open the UniAW_iphone5.css and adjust the leftx; values of the
    #month
    #day
    #date

Here's a pic of how it needs to be....

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (04-10-2013), Darrenrooster (04-10-2013), kristatos (04-10-2013), pinkinail (04-10-2013), R3BrotherJr (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    I love you!!(no homo)

Haha! Thumbs up!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to R3BrotherJr For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-10-2013)

Hard to believe but the Auros Base theme was also causing a problem for me or I am having a cache problem. I bought it through Cydia and it was activated. Now I think I am having other issues besides themes. I have only added a few back so there might be others or as stated, or another problem altogether.

I had about 5 themes that didn't let location update. After I was finished, I decided to try non working location themes again. I eventually was able to add all back except the Auros base. It still was a problem getting the location to update. I then deleted the info.plist and it works!
    Last edited by serky; 04-10-2013 at 03:05 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to change the display of the #month and #day to be abbreviated, to the 3 characters? I am sure this has to be done in js, but unfortunately I don't know anything about js.

Edit: I was able to find it in the UniAW6.js file.
    Last edited by Korazu; 04-10-2013 at 01:14 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-11-2013)

Page 65 of 884 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast