+ Reply
Page 649 of 833 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639647648649650651 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,980 of 16644

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by MamaJaay Or you can simply remove the degrees symbol. And center it. Yup, And for those who wish to know how, delete the highlighted code in the
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,281 Times in 3,735 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Or you can simply remove the degrees symbol. And center it.
    Yup,
    And for those who wish to know how, delete the highlighted code in the screen shot below from the accu and Yahoo js files. (Be careful not to delete the semi-colon at the end!)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2014-01-07-8.42.54-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 05:44 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (01-07-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), nateD (01-07-2014), TaJr12 (01-07-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So, new day, fresh start. Got iOS7 up and running on my 4S. A few resprings and I got the uniaw Chris posted working with perpage. None of the others seem to work that I try though. Think I'll be sticking with the dylib one for now.
    Simon, make sure that the other widgets have no spaces in their folder-name!!

I managed other SB widgets to run (like shine).

Currently I set-up some page indications.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...&v=qVZZe9qDwaM

Last edited by thewaytozion; 01-07-2014 at 06:02 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-07-2014), UNLOCKZ (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,360 Times in 3,934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yup,
    And for those who wish to know how, delete the highlighted code in the screen shot below from the accu and Yahoo js files. (Be careful not to delete the semi-colon at the end!)

Or add the temp unit string to add "C" or "F". This will help center it too. Attachment 650707

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,749 Times in 6,860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Simon, make sure that the other widgets have no spaces in their folder-name!!

I managed other SB widgets to run (like shine).

Currently I set-up some page indications.
    Thanks, that actually does help for some reason. I got more to show up, although it is still erratic, a lot of resprings and luck needed.
    I can get them to show up in folders pretty easily though.
    Pretty cool side effect lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LrRV2qbimY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZIIZrguAg

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

nateD (01-07-2014), TaJr12 (01-07-2014), UNLOCKZ (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,345 Times in 4,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Or you can simply remove the degrees symbol. And center it.
    I have several widgets with temp centered "with" the degree sign.. C'mon gang... This should be an easy one. What are we missing? What about adding a "spacebar space" in front of the object in the documentgetelementByID code line? Or moving the container to the right? What's weird is to make a Center justify work where you want the whole string to be a little to the right (as when you want the numbers Centered and not the degree sign), Ian's code should work as he wrote it.

Is there something somewhere else in the JS or in the HTML that could be affecting this positioning thing? No matter what I set left to it won't move.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-07-2014 at 07:23 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,360 Times in 3,934 Posts

I've moved it all over the place.
    Positioning this way is good for when folders are open too.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-07-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-07-2014), NewdestinyX (01-07-2014), TaJr12 (01-07-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have several widgets with temp centered "with" the degree sign.. C'mon gang... This should be an easy one. What are we missing? What about adding a "spacebar space" in front of the object in the documentgetelementByID code line? Or moving the container to the right? What's weird is to make a Center justify work where you want the whole string to be a little to the right (as when you want the numbers Centered and not the degree sign), Ian's code should work as he wrote it.

Is there something somewhere else in the JS or in the HTML that could be affecting this positioning thing? No matter what I set left to it won't move.
    As I proved before with my screen shots in post 12956 (which you never bothered to read!), it moves, also for others (MJ & others have changed it's position during modding) did you re-download as I suggested? You didn't answer me about the WeatherInfoContainer, did you adjust it?

Please re-download the whole thing again from post 1 (as previously suggested), take out the degree symbol. Problem solved.

Nothing in the html will cause your issue.

If you think it's in the js file, why not fix it, have you looked? Look for one that says .style.left.
    In all but maybe the first version I posted it is commented out like this (from Yahoo js)..
    Code:
    //document.getElementById("temp").style.top = "113px";
    //document.getElementById("temp").style.fontSize = "33px";
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 08:44 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

As I proved before with my screen shots in post 12956 (which you never bothered to read!), it moves, also for others (MJ & others have changed it's position during modding) did you re-download as I suggested? You didn't answer me about the WeatherInfoContainer, did you adjust it?

Please re-download the whole thing again from post 1 (as previously suggested), take out the degree symbol. Problem solved.
    Sorry if I sounded contentious, bro. And I always read your posts. .. as I did this time too before I responded. But it's just that doing what you asked in them, didn't work for me - or I didn't do them correctly - always possible . And I don't want the degree symbol removed. Never use a temp without a degree sign. It's just personal taste. When you take out a justify command it's easy to place a text block anywhere as MJ did in her mod of it. I'm just having a challenge on this one when I rarely have CSS challenges anymore.. I was just wondering how movement of a block works when you use center justify as well.

I'll re-download as you suggest and see if that changes anything. If it doesn't I'll keep fiddling on my own..

Thanks, Ian!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-07-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks

Looks pretty centered to me!
    I like the symbol too, just don't know why it wont move for you and it does for everybody else, hence the suggestion to download the latest version.

In many widgets you won't notice it slightly off center, but this have desc dead center right above the temp, it makes it more notice.

Look at Marty's latest coffee mod, you don't notice it so much but the temp is not center, neither is the clock pips for that matter, but who noticed?
    Sorry Marty, it's Grant's fault.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2014-01-07-11.54.19-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 09:04 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), Marty McFly (01-07-2014), TaJr12 (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Looks pretty centered to me!

You da man! I'll redownload and report back. Obviously something's wrong.. Just installed your 'original' package - and this is what I still get.. Even after the changes you expressed in page 646

Thanks

You da man! I'll redownload and report back. Obviously something's wrong.. Just installed your 'original' package - and this is what I still get.. Even after the changes you expressed in page 646
    Thats NOT the latest version, that's the same screen shot you posted in previous page!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks

Thats NOT the latest version, that's the same screen shot you posted in previous page!
    I never said it was most recent version. I said it was after changing things you'd said to change. I just re-downloaded everything. New one. Resprung.. And here it is again. Not centered. Could my BytaFont font be causing this?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-07-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks

Sorry, bro. Yes it is. I just downloads everything. Resprung.. And here it is again. I'm not trying to pull a fast one.. You should know that.. ..
    This is what it looks like on my phone, can you adjust the css now?

And with single figures:

HOLD ON A MINUTE!!

You changed the font?? It's not showing the same font as IOS6, look at my "7" and the "t".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_1200.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2014-01-08-12.26.47-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 10:08 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Ian. I am still on IOS 6 and using the uniaw 6.4 iwidget animations only. The 6.4 dylib version does it work the same as the iwidget meaning all the animations are in front of the icons and does it stay on just the first springboard page or does it show up on every springboard page like perpage uniaw.

Thanks

This is what it looks like on my phone, can you adjust the css now?
    From what to what, please? If I have the exact download you're using.. Why does mine look different? Can't be a JS or CSS issue.. can it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NobleHero's Avatar
    Thanks

How can I move the part I marked to the X?
    What do I edit, and where?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Ian. I am still on IOS 6 and using the uniaw 6.4 iwidget animations only. The 6.4 dylib version does it work the same as the iwidget meaning all the animations are in front of the icons and does it stay on just the first springboard page or does it show up on every springboard page like perpage uniaw.
    The new dylib version will be on every page of SB and in front of your icons, so if you are going to try it, don't try activating and backgrounds as they will cover your icons, or at least they would if I hadn't removed the images from this version.

Another thing you might consider is switching off the birds, maybe the balloons too, try first.

This was just made really for the guys running IOS7 as this is currently the only working version till WB gets updated, since your still on IOS6 I would say give this version a miss, it runs in the BG even when your phone is sleeping so it does use more battery.

From what to what, please? If I have the exact download you're using.. Why does mine look different? Can't be a JS or CSS issue.. can it?
    It's something to do with why you have a different font than me, but why I don't know!
    In the css #temp, if you make the left a higher figure does it move for you now?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-07-2014 at 09:40 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

signori (01-07-2014)

Thanks

The new dylib version will be on every page of SB and in front of your icons, so if you are going to try it, don't try activating and backgrounds as they will cover your icons, or at least they would if I hadn't removed the images from this version.

Another thing you might consider is switching off the birds, maybe the balloons too, try first.

This was just made really for the guys running IOS7 as this is currently the only working version till WB gets updated, since your still on IOS6 I would say give this version a miss, it runs in the BG even when your phone is sleeping so it does use more battery.

It's something to do with why you have a different font than me, but why I don't know!
    In the css #temp, if you make the left a higher figure does it move for you now?
    Thanks for the reply. I would only use it with animations only. Also does it use Gps or just my location code.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post
    How can I move the part I marked to the X?
    What do I edit, and where?

Thanks!
    In the "UniAW6_iph5.css" file, look for these settings:

#Day0Icon

#city

#desc

#temp

In each of these settings, look for the "top:" setting
    Start by adding 50 to each of these settings, then maybe add 10 to each till you get them where you want.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

nateD (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Is there anyway to get the iwidget version to show up on every page. Sorry for all the questions.