Page 647 of 884 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637645646647648649 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,940 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

I talked to ChrisGraphiX earlier.. might have some bugs on the per page html widget.. maybe need to work with the codes from scratch.. i'm pretty sure all the master of codes will find a solution to make it work like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It won't do anything cause there is no reference to this in the js file either.
    I will look into it tomorrow M8, can't remember what exactly needs to be added in the js file, need to check my PP version.

in the .js file I think it needs something like ( + add a "if UseAccuweather == true" switch)
    In the Init function: locale = Accuweather_Code;
    Then add back in the fetchWeatherData(callback, zip) function and the weatherRefresherTemp(zip) function.

Might be a lot of work!

But if it's gps only thats ok too M8.

Great job BTY.
    Hi Ian,

I was thinking more about this and I think you and I are just having "brain farts" at the moment - lol.

The reason there is no "Accuweather_Code" in config.js is the same reason there is no "Yahoo_Code". Because all location information comes from Widget Weather. Accuweather simply reads the XML file for location. So whatever setting you have for "Location Update" in the settings app (fixed, constant, etc.), that will apply to the Accuweather side as well.

This is where the plot thickens though. Do you remember a while back I was posting about getting blank screens and "undefined" for everything sometimes? Turns out that was because Accuweather sometimes did not like the location coming from WW.

You can see what I mean by downloading "UniAW6.4_LS WW (Widget Weather)" from post #1 of this thread. Use this XML file with it and you will see that it kills the widget....

widgetweather

But if you try the same XML file with my latest WW mod, you'll find that it works just fine! That's because I've changed the way Accuweather processes location. The LS in post #1 uses "extraLocCity" for Accuweather. If Accuweather doesn't like "extraLocCity" (ie: doesn't know the location), the widget dies. My modification first checks "extraLocCity". If Accuweather doesn't like that, it will then try "extraLocNeighborhood". If "extraLocNeighborhood" is blank, it will try "extraLocCounty".

It's far from perfect. If Accuweather doesn't like "extraLocNeighborhood", the widget still dies. If Accuweather doesn't like "extraLocCounty", widget still dies. BUT, I will say it's a HUGE improvement. I haven't seen ONE blank screen/undefined since I made that change. Not one.

Sorry for the long rant. What do you think?

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (01-06-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), lostinthemes (01-13-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    iOS 7.04
    Ip4s

No luck perpage

The stock widgets kinda work but wrong page and all over the page
    Not wrong page ^^
    Spotlight does not exists on ios7 ! pages shift one page to left!

Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Well only thing I have gotten to show with per page is One of Chris's SB widgets from his quartz theme. And by show up I mean it just displays the wallpaper.png behind the icons. The clock in it and weather don't show up. He is right about the no spotlight thing, everything shifts 1 page over. So if you want it on page 1 you choose the spotlight option in perpage.

Trying to narrow down why only that wallpaper png shows up with his and none of mine or the default ones work for me. If I had his fully working one from his video maybe I could go over the files and see what I could find.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well only thing I have gotten to show with per page is One of Chris's SB widgets from his quartz theme. And by show up I mean it just displays the wallpaper.png behind the icons. The clock in it and weather don't show up. He is right about the no spotlight thing, everything shifts 1 page over. So if you want it on page 1 you choose the spotlight option in perpage.

Trying to narrow down why only that wallpaper png shows up with his and none of mine or the default ones work for me. If I had his fully working one from his video maybe I could go over the files and see what I could find.
    All is correct but one not
    Weather pic are on other html page! And cause the name is wallpaper.html it dont show on widget! But clock is on widget.html and work fine!
    I don't have time for recode all theme just for that! But if you want i can code a simple widget?!
    iQuartz have two mod!
    This is the white mod on video and i open some app

http://d.pr/v/s92V

But this is not important! The big bug on ios7 is that!!
    Widget appears on folders!
    The same config as springboard! One widget by page of folders!!!!
    http://d.pr/i/cF0o

Surely a neat idea! But can't separate springboard and folders when i select on perpage!!! You know what i mean?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Irish_Man's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to share this...
    I'm annoyed with NC "weather and stocks provided by yahoo" text, so i found the way to remove it.

Go to /System/Library/WeeAppPlugins and rename "AttributionWeeApp.bundle to XXAttributionWeeApp.bundle..or whatever and respring.
    The text is gone.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), Platini2000 (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    All is correct but one not
    Weather pic are on other html page! And cause the name is wallpaper.html it dont show on widget! But clock is on widget.html and work fine!
    I don't have time for recode all theme just for that! But if you want i can code a simple widget?!
    iQuartz have two mod!
    This is the white mod on video and i open some app

iPhone video on 2014-01-07 at 01:31:20.mp4 • Droplr

But this is not important! The big bug on ios7 is that!!
    Widget appears on folders!
    The same config as springboard! One widget by page of folders!!!!
    iPhone image on 2014-01-07 at 01:40:56.png • Droplr

Surely a neat idea! But can't separate springboard and folders when i select on perpage!!! You know what i mean?
    Ya, sorry. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here man.

Only thing I am able to get to show up is if there is a Wallpaper.png in the folder of the widget I am choosing. It will show that wallpaper on the page I choose, but that's it. I have renamed html; files to Widget.html and still don't work. I have restored and setup as new and only installed perpage and still no go. I don't know what you and bombmom are doing but it isn't working for me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014)

This the link of widget work on perpagehtml.
    Hope it can help everyone

UniAW.zip • Droplr

Cheers

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014), C2CA (01-06-2014), Irish_Man (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), Simon (01-06-2014)

It's only for 32bit. And it's buggy as hell. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

a request.

is there a full blown dylib version that is say 1/3 screen size

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    This the link of widget work on perpagehtml.
    Hope it can help everyone

UniAW.zip € Droplr

Cheers
    Still not working for me

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It's only for 32bit. And it's buggy as hell. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
    ya on mine I have broken images no weather

which leads me to believe its a javascript issue.

Um, the source code posted in that thread. Let me see what I can do

Thanks

Um, the source code posted in that thread. Let me see what I can do
    Huh? What source code?

Huh? What source code?
    The PPHTML source code

Thanks

Still not working for me
    It's working fine for me but as soon as I enable iconoclasm or iblank and respring the widget disappears until I disable iconoclasm or iblank

Hi everyone,

Anyone in the USA who wants to use the RSS scroll I included in my last mod for weather warnings in their area, check this out...

NWS Public Alerts in XML/CAP v1.1 and ATOM Formats - NOAA's National Weather Service

Scroll down and find your state and county. Then click on the "ATOM" icon next to your chosen location. Copy the URL of the page that opens up and put it in the "rssFeedUrl" value in the rss/config.js file. You also need to "uncomment" the section for it in the html file. If anyone needs any more information to get it working, don't hesitate to PM me.

Just thought I'd share how it can be used the same way for everyone in the US now too, not just Canada.

Of course it will work with any RSS feed I just like it for weather warnings.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-06-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), Irish_Man (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), nateD (01-07-2014), RKO1195 (01-07-2014), sethbossfan (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

See works fine just put it on spotlight not page 1. Just can't find icon layout tweak that will work with it. ImageUploadedByModMyi1389063880.921744.jpg

Thanks

The PPHTML source code
    What thread is it on? I'm so lost lol. Maybe I should just go to bed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    It's working fine for me but as soon as I enable iconoclasm or iblank and respring the widget disappears until I disable iconoclasm or iblank
    Won't work on my iPod no matter what I've tried. Trying to get my 4S or my 4 on iOS 7 to try but they are acting up. The i4 has no wifi or imei so can't activate it without redsnow and the 4S had water damage and for some reason is just not wanting to activate right now.

And I don't want to put my i5 on 7.x yet until all jailbreak tweaks are updated.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014), hemptation (01-06-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Page 647 of 884 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637645646647648649 657 697 747 ... LastLast