+ Reply
Page 640 of 866 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630638639640641642 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,800 of 17319

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by rasputin007 Have you opened the link in iOS? No scrollbars, just slide with finger how far you want. Safari on PC shows scrollbars, but iOS does not.
...
  1. #12781
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,110
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Have you opened the link in iOS?
    No scrollbars, just slide with finger how far you want.
    Safari on PC shows scrollbars, but iOS does not.
    Link address: iphone.mmus.us/webpages/marty/
    Haha - now I have! Yep, horizontal scroll works indeed! That would have saved me some time yesterday - lol. But the effect with iscroll is different. More "iOS" like" with the "inertia effect" I think it's called?? Where the faster you swipe, the more scroll you get. Am I making sense?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), King_O_Hill (01-05-2014), rasputin007 (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014), The_Durben (01-05-2014)

  3. #12782
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Am I making sense?
    Absolutely!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-05-2014), Marty McFly (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014)

  5. #12783
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    yup
    Dylib on A7?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. #12784
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Dylib on A7?
    Not yet. Gonna talk to Ian about that.

  7. #12785
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not yet. Gonna talk to Ian about that.
    Jake (Groovy Carrot) just successfully clinched dylib on A7. Maybe he could be a resource as to how to recompile to 64 bit the code. Thats how he referred to the last step in getting NextGEN ready for A7 in the beta run.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. #12786
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Jake (Groovy Carrot) just successfully clinched dylib on A7. Maybe he could be a resource as to how to recompile to 64 bit the code. Thats how he referred to the last step in getting NextGEN ready for A7 in the beta run.
    Ya, actually went to Jake first. He would need the source code to be able to recompile it for 64bit. Just learning someone else compiled the uniaw dylib (which is what I used) so they would have to do it, or share the source code.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), The_Durben (01-05-2014)

  10. #12787
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    4,198
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, actually went to Jake first. He would need the source code to be able to recompile it for 64bit. Just learning someone else compiled the uniaw dylib (which is what I used) so they would have to do it, or share the source code.
    That would be wyndwarrior. And he tweeted today

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Simon (01-05-2014)

  12. #12788
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That would be wyndwarrior. And he tweeted today
    Yup, RKO messaged me that a little while ago. Gonna try and contact Wynd, not sure if he'll have the time to do it though. Maybe he can just share the source code with us so that we can do it ourselves.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014)

  14. #12789
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    4,198
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yup, RKO messaged me that a little while ago. Gonna try and contact Wynd, not sure if he'll have the time to do it though. Maybe he can just share the source code with us so that we can do it ourselves.
    He probably would. GREAT guy

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Simon (01-05-2014)

  16. #12790
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yup, RKO messaged me that a little while ago. Gonna try and contact Wynd, not sure if he'll have the time to do it though. Maybe he can just share the source code with us so that we can do it ourselves.
    I just texted Jake and he said he'd be glad to look at it and teach me to convert for 64bit with XCode.. But as you've said - he needs source code.. So why can't we just send him one of your dylib creations, Simon ?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  17. #12791
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I just texted Jake and he said he'd be glad to look at it and teach me to convert for 64bit with XCode.. But as you've said - he needs source code.. So why can't we just send him one of your dylib creations, Simon ?
    Not my dylib. I didn't create them. Wynd did up the UNIAW one, which is the one I used to make the widget in my video work. So Wynd has the source code. So either he would have to recompile it for us for 64bit or share the source code with us.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (01-05-2014)

  19. #12792
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not my dylib. I didn't create them. Wynd did up the UNIAW one, which is the one I used to make the widget in my video work. So Wynd has the source code. So either he would have to recompile it for us for 64bit or share the source code with us.
    Any HTML widget can be made into a dylib. And can be decompiled from what I understand. Since Wynd gave it as a free thing to Ian.. Can't we just give the UniAW 5.dylib to Jake?

    Edited-- we "do" need Wynd to convert.. Easier...per Jake.. I understand now..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-05-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. #12793
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Wynd is the man. Got me a working dylib for uniaw for 64 bit devices in record time.

    Here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...dylib64bit.zip

    Just use that one instead of the one in Ian's and uniaw dylib version should work on a 5S.

    Here is the one I did, just one of my old uniaw iwidgets I put into Ian's one: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...et%20dylib.zip

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), nateD (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

  22. #12794
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Wynd is the man. Got me a working dylib for uniaw for 64 bit devices in record time.

    Here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...dylib64bit.zip

    Just use that one instead of the one in Ian's and uniaw dylib version should work on a 5S.

    Here is the one I did, just one of my old uniaw iwidgets I put into Ian's one: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...et%20dylib.zip
    HE IS INDEED the MAN.. Thanks for pursuing this, Simon!!

    Let the 'creations' begin!!!

    So we just replace the SBAW.lib from Wynd for A7 with the one already in your folder in the 2nd zip?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-05-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. #12795
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    HE IS INDEED the MAN.. Thanks for pursuing this, Ian!!

    Let the 'creations' begin!!!

    So we just replace the SBAW.lib from Wynd for A7 with the one already in your folder in the 2nd zip?
    I am not Ian lol.
    The one in my second link already has the 64bit dylib in it. You only have to use the one in the first link if you tried Ian's dylib one he posted a few pages back and on the first page. Once Ian comes online he can probably put it into his and his link.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014)

  25. #12796
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I am not Ian lol.
    The one in my second link already has the 64bit dylib in it. You only have to use the one in the first link if you tried Ian's dylib one he posted a few pages back and on the first page. Once Ian comes online he can probably put it into his and his link.
    LOL!! Sorry, Simon.. Post edited.. IT WORKS on 5S!!! Very cool widget, Simon.. and finally -- some animated weather on 5S.. At this point these 'temporary' widgets are all just WOEID basic GPS -right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. #12797
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    4,198
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

    Wow

  27. #12798
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,575
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 8,718 Times in 4,402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Wow
    I just KNOW you are gonna GET BIZZY, MJ!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see the smile on your face when you read Simon's post... LOL!!!! GO JESS!!

    Though we should all remember - dylibs are very resource heavy.. So watch your battery indicators start dropping quick. Dylibs are running even when phone's asleep - animations and all. They also run ON TOP OF icons.. Can't depress icons underneath them.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-05-2014 at 07:48 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. #12799
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,721
    Thanked 15,048 Times in 6,932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    LOL!! Sorry, Simon.. Post edited.. IT WORKS on 5S!!! Very cool widget, Simon.. and finally -- some animated weather on 5S.. At this point these 'temporary' widgets are all just WOEID basic GPS -right?
    GPS is working fine for me with them. Mylocation based gps of course. I didn't have to put in my woeid.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-05-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014)

  30. #12800
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,110
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Almost ready to post this Coffee Diary LS theme...



    Weather Warning - YouTube

    I found a very cool Environment Canada 'weather alert/warning RSS feed'. That, combined with an RSS feed iwidget (Krima's I believe) put in a scrolling container makes for a pretty good addition I think

    Also, the little moon image above the sunset time will now show correct moon phase

    Will be good for iph4 and iph5. Back soon

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (01-05-2014), bliken (01-05-2014), Bulldog5278 (01-06-2014), chevymusclecar (01-05-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-05-2014), MegaTechMann (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (01-05-2014), Simon (01-05-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts