Page 64 of 875 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #1261
    Just wanted to say.....The.Drifter rocks! That is all!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftzorz For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), The.Drifter (04-10-2013)

  3. #1262
    For me on my iPhone 4 (Thanks Max_Pa1n and all the creators)


  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), lostinthemes (04-11-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-10-2013), mkheinz (04-10-2013), siemprelisto (04-11-2013)

  5. #1263
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,402
    Thanks
    8,459
    Thanked 21,602 Times in 4,331 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    just post some walls..



    These are great for the LS M8, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Just wanted to say.....The.Drifter rocks! That is all!
    He sure does, but so do MANY others here

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-13-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), lostinthemes (04-11-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), sigit (04-10-2013), Wildfowler (04-10-2013)

  7. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    These are great for the LS M8, thanks.
    anytime bud,.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013)

  9. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Simple explanation. Maybe I change it to this:

    TheWinterBoard version is designed or work "on top" of anything (theme, widget etc.) that has a background image file, or you must rename Widget.html to Wallpaper.html.

    If that's not clear enough for you, PM Grant.

    Nuff said.
    I agree, but the last line needs to read:

    "If that's not clear enough for you, PM NewdestinyX"

    That way there is absolutely no confusion!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), Krima (04-10-2013), The.Drifter (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

  11. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Hi Guys, I would love to share this GPS SB with you guys for the iphone 5, I added the corrected location.js, plus modified the overlay to make it look neat for the iphone 5. I take no credit what so ever but I would love to share the joy to have a working GPS SB! I used springtomize and used rows spacing of 0.5 to align the icons with the overlay.

    Enjoy!!

    Attachment 631616

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/orgs800q1l...0V2.1%20i5.zip

    And this is the LockScreen I use with the UniAW 6.0 animation in the background.

    Attachment 631617

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc35fk9gvn...HTCOneXMiX.zip

    Just enable in Winterboard and they should be good to go!
    I'm not getting a wallpaper on my htc lockscreen, any ideas why?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lazyburns For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-10-2013)

  13. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yes I know about Chrome but don't use it, I once put the UniAW.js through a js checker, hundreds & hundreds of errors, if you ever try an online js checkers, prepare to be brought to your knees.

    It's why i use Chrome. I can explain later, it permits (PC, don't know on a MAC) a live preview, a simple debuging mode, and a variable check (usefull !).

    With that, you don't/can't miss the big errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by aejohnson View Post
    I have a question for you. I am using the boss LS you created and I have updated the config and location javascript files. The LS works but I am getting the wrong city named displayed. The following is the results when I try the following query.

    select * from geo.placefinder where text="34.104354,-84.461838" and gflags="R"

    cbfunc({
    "query": {
    "count": 1,
    "created": "2013-04-10T01:00:26Z",
    "lang": "en-US",
    "diagnostics": {
    "publiclyCallable": "true",
    "url": {
    "execution-start-time": "0",
    "execution-stop-time": "51",
    "execution-time": "51",
    "content": "http://gws2.maps.yahoo.com/findlocation?pf=1&locale=en_US&flags=&offset=15&q= 34.104354%2c-84.461838&gflags=R&start=0&count=100"
    },
    "user-time": "52",
    "service-time": "51",
    "build-version": "35405"
    },
    "results": {
    "Result": {
    "quality": "72",
    "latitude": "34.105805",
    "longitude": "-84.461556",
    "offsetlat": "34.105805",
    "offsetlon": "-84.461556",
    "radius": "400",
    "name": "34.104354,-84.461838",
    "line1": "Riverstone Ln",
    "line2": "Woodstock, GA 30188",
    "line3": null,
    "line4": "United States",
    "house": null,
    "street": "Riverstone Ln",
    "xstreet": null,
    "unittype": null,
    "unit": null,
    "postal": "30188",
    "neighborhood": null,
    "city": "Woodstock",
    "county": "Cherokee County",
    "state": "Georgia",
    "country": "United States",
    "countrycode": "US",
    "statecode": "GA",
    "countycode": null,
    "uzip": "30188",
    "hash": null,
    "woeid": "12770648",
    "woetype": "11"
    }
    }
    }
    });

    The city element is returning Woodstock but the LS is displaying Lebanon. What am I missing????
    I think you missed something. Seems your widget is revert back to locale code in your Config.js.
    Last edited by Dacal; 04-10-2013 at 02:01 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), RKO1195 (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

  15. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rsq8tdhfo...JSmashLite.zip

    This is for BOTH LS and SB. If you only want the Lock, then rename Wallpaper.html to something else or delete it altogether.

    Will scale for i4 or i5

    Enjoy.
    That is awsome, i would love to have that on my i4 lock screen (full screen animation only with some txt)but the file is no longer available. could you please reupload.
    Thanks

  16. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Hi Guys, I would love to share this GPS SB with you guys for the iphone 5, I added the corrected location.js, plus modified the overlay to make it look neat for the iphone 5. I take no credit what so ever but I would love to share the joy to have a working GPS SB! I used springtomize and used rows spacing of 0.5 to align the icons with the overlay.

    Enjoy!!

    Attachment 631616

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/orgs800q1l...0V2.1%20i5.zip

    And this is the LockScreen I use with the UniAW 6.0 animation in the background.

    Attachment 631617

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc35fk9gvn...HTCOneXMiX.zip

    Just enable in Winterboard and they should be good to go!
    What icon in the theme?

  17. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by skopedia View Post
    That is awsome, i would love to have that on my i4 lock screen (full screen animation only with some txt)but the file is no longer available. could you please reupload.
    Thanks

    Just go in MJSmash thread post #1 : MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

  19. #1271
    ok finally i got the widget on my SB, the only problem i have now is that it shows always rain, i activated GPS but for some reason it shows always rain, but its sunny here also i noticed that it does not accept the settings, ill changed the language to spanish, fahrenheit to celsius also i disabled the screen wiper and it appears also, did i messed up the config.css, any ideas?
    Last edited by isostar; 04-10-2013 at 04:41 AM.

  20. #1272
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Could anyone make this for the 5?
    hello, I can only help with the walls, uniaw6 settings I can not help because I have not an i5, greetings




  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), erayser (04-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), kristatos (04-10-2013), lostinthemes (04-11-2013), nateD (04-19-2013), The.Drifter (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

  22. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyburns View Post
    I'm not getting a wallpaper on my htc lockscreen, any ideas why?
    The Wallpaper walls are attached within the same html file as the HTC Widget, so if there's data on the widget the wall should appear. One thing I've noticed is that sometimes the walls sometimes didnt appear when I was on wifi but it works well on cellular data. So the WIFI maybe? just a guess but hope it helps.

    Just tested on iFile with Edge and it works just fine

    -img_2142.png

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankVinh1102 View Post
    What icon in the theme?
    It's the Ultimo HD Icon Set

  23. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    The Wallpaper walls are attached within the same html file as the HTC Widget, so if there's data on the widget the wall should appear. One thing I've noticed is that sometimes the walls sometimes didnt appear when I was on wifi but it works well on cellular data. So the WIFI maybe? just a guess but hope it helps.

    Just tested on iFile with Edge and it works just fine

    -img_2142.png



    It's the Ultimo HD Icon Set
    I think it may have been the weather as the reason. My weather last night was 'thundershowers'. Maybe there was no wall for it.
    Last edited by lazyburns; 04-10-2013 at 07:41 AM.

  24. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    For me on my iPhone 4 (Thanks Max_Pa1n and all the creators)

    Animations dont lag on an iP4 SB?

  25. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    I deleted Themes and iWidgets and got no updated location. I then reset all settings and now I get the location to update. I am going to add themes I use and no iWidgets and see if I still get location updates. Then set everything back up if themes work. I'll be back to report the results.

    Edit: When I added themes back, I lose the location again. Now I at least know it is a theme. I will go back and add one at a time. At least I know what the problem is now.

    Thanks,

    Jason
    Hey Serky, any update? Or did your phone's self destruct mechanism activate because it just couldn't take anymore....

    iPhone says "Just what do you think you are doing Jason. This is highly irregular."

    LOL - Sorry, just couldn't help myself. I'm wondering how many will get the HAL reference.

  26. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    The Wallpaper walls are attached within the same html file as the HTC Widget, so if there's data on the widget the wall should appear. One thing I've noticed is that sometimes the walls sometimes didnt appear when I was on wifi but it works well on cellular data. So the WIFI maybe? just a guess but hope it helps.

    Just tested on iFile with Edge and it works just fine

    -img_2142.png



    It's the Ultimo HD Icon Set

    For the HTC widget, i completely rewrote it a few days ago for someone. I advice to try it (the code is a lot more clean).

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a12q23ycv...20LS.theme.zip


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), Dexy88 (04-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-10-2013), joshlogic (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), kristatos (04-10-2013), lostinthemes (04-11-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), nateD (04-19-2013), RKO1195 (04-10-2013), siemprelisto (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013), wrussell1989 (04-10-2013)

  28. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    For the HTC widget, i completely rewrote it a few days ago for someone. I advice to try it (the code is a lot more clean).

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a12q23ycv...20LS.theme.zip
    Thanks so much Dacal, I'll try it in a few. Quick question aiming back to the UniAw6.0 subject. Is it possible for it to show the neighborhoods in its info rather than just the state? For example I am in NY but the HTC Widget I had showed Long Island City, Brooklyn, Bronx, Elmhurst depending on which neighborhood I was in. Would that be possible with just the UniAw so that we can use Max Pa1n's mod? Any ideas? Perhaps you, the_durben, or Ian might know?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to R3BrotherJr For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-10-2013)

  30. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by R3BrotherJr View Post
    Thanks so much Dacal, I'll try it in a few. Quick question aiming back to the UniAw6.0 subject. Is it possible for it to show the neighborhoods in its info rather than just the state? For example I am in NY but the HTC Widget I had showed Long Island City, Brooklyn, Bronx, Elmhurst depending on which neighborhood I was in. Would that be possible with just the UniAw so that we can use Max Pa1n's mod? Any ideas? Perhaps you, the_durben, or Ian might know?
    Yes, there is an option in the configuration file to do that. Try it.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), R3BrotherJr (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

  32. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    For me on my iPhone 4 (Thanks Max_Pa1n and all the creators)

    Could u please share . I have i4s the link Max post is for i5 user

Page 64 of 875 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •