Page 639 of 875 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629637638639640641 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,780 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 21,485 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Will this work with 5S as we'll?
    Nope

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    For the sunset/sunrise, in the css file did you set the animation back to normal:

Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes sun_info_fader{  /* Fade in animation for digital clock */
    0% {opacity : 0;}
    4% {opacity : 1.0;}
    45% {opacity : 1.0;}
    50% {opacity : 0;}
    100%{opacity : 0;}}

@-webkit-keyframes moon_info_fader{  /* Fade in animation for digital clock */
    0% {opacity : 0;}
    50% {opacity : 0;}
    55% {opacity : 1.0;}
    96%{opacity : 1.0;}
    100%{opacity : 0;}}
    Plus set the opacity settings for all sunset, sunrise, moonset, moonrise, sunset2, sunrise2, sensettext etc etc.. back to 1.0?

========================================

For the foracast all you need to do is set it to "false" in the config file:
    var Hide_Forecast = true;
    Thanks Ian.

Trying to get the sunrise/sunset time to display. I changed them to 1.0 opacity but still not able to get the times to show

Also what about the weather walls? We don't have timedwalls working?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389020096.606705.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post

@NewD - love your location iwidget but didn't end up using it this time. Thanks bro!
    All good bro -- but it seems like you incorporated all the code and design into the LS - the three line design, and multiple location entries, coordinates, etc? That's "using" it, no?. Still credit-worthy wouldn't ya say?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

can you share the layout? just curious

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Better layout I believe.

Thanks

Thanks Ian.

Trying to get the sunrise/sunset time to display. I changed them to 1.0 opacity but still not able to get the times to show

Also what about the weather walls? We don't have timedwalls working?
    Strange, I just checked the dylib version and all I did was to set the sun_info_fader & moon_info_fader as in my last post and it works again, no need for anything more!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2014-01-06-11.05.39-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 09:07 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Hey guys.. Can we all start using the HomeScreenDesigner rather than Iconoclasm? Then whenever you make a layout (which needs NO RESPRING TO ENGAGE!!) there's an upload button which will give the icon layout in a public place where all people who own the tweak can download it from No need to include an IconoLayout in the folder of the Sb widget. Just a thought... I know $1.99 can be steep for some..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

Just tweeted Wynd about getting a 64bit perpage. Will see what he says.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-07-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Did you actually just lose your iOS6 to update the 5 to iOS7?
    No, my phone is still ios6.

One thing, when you open the MyLocation app and set all things to on do you see the gps dot? ie does it find your location?

Hey guys.. Can we all start using the HomeScreenDesigner rather than Iconoclasm? Then whenever you make a layout (which needs NO RESPRING TO ENGAGE!!) there's an upload button which will give the icon layout in a public place where all people who own the tweak can download it from No need to include an IconoLayout in the folder of the Sb widget. Just a thought... I know $1.99 can be steep for some..
    I think with the money you make you should buy 100 copies and give them away here

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-07-2014), lostinthemes (01-13-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), NewdestinyX (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (01-06-2014), Simon (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

All good bro -- but it seems like you incorporated all the code and design into the LS - the three line design, and multiple location entries, coordinates, etc? That's "using" it, no?. Still credit-worthy wouldn't ya say?
    Don't think so pal. That's just me using city, neighbourhood and county directly from the xml. I don't think credit is due just because I displayed them one on top of the other similar to how you do in your widget?

Don't get me wrong pal. Love the iWidget. Just don't think credit is due for this mod as I've pretty much done the same thing I always do. The only difference is that county will show regardless of whether or not neighbourhood is blank now. Make sense?

EDIT: By the way, I didn't use your code at all bro. Same code as all my other themes.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), NewdestinyX (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

So what specific "hope" is it that you and Ras are alluding to that is "crushed " at this point - that knowing XCode better would help with? Just having a little difficulty following what you two were referring to.
    Apart from what Ian already explained, to have more then one widget running, there is also the problem of currently dylib is running on every home page, instead on just one. If used with a theme/widget that requires url-refresh you need to respring, lock and unlock does not do it.
    So, there would be an advantage to being able to edit dylib in Xcode to get it to fit better to each widget, e.g. GPS-location update through Objective-C for weather widgets as iWidgets does not run geolocation javascript and has to rely on "third" party GPS coordinates.

Basically it would have advantages to being able to create dylib's.
    I certainly would try this one again, Animated icons - apng.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thanks for putting up with all my posts about this one along the way - it's finally done!

Here we have "CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme" for iph4 and iph5. Credit to Ferlop for the original Coffee Diary SB design and credit to Ian and Dacal for UniAW as always...

CoffeeDiary McFly LS - YouTube

Dual weather source and has all of the regular McFly extras (ie: like the 1 in 4 random WW's)

A couple of new things as well New hourly forecast scroll effect (credit to Matteo Spinelli for iscroll). Moon image above sunset time will now show actual moon phase. Also added percent visible on WW side.

I added a scrolling Weather Warning iwidget as you can see in the video. It is included but it's commented out in the LockBackground.html file as it won't work for everyone. PM me if you'd like more information on how to get it going for your Canadian city.

Just FYI, the original RSS iwidget I was using for the warning scroll (Krima's I think) was conflicting with the new hourly scroll effect for some reason so I used a different one. Not sure who to give credit to but I found it here: RSS Scrolling Widget (iWidgets addon) - YouTube

I did test this LS thoroughly but please let me know of any issues and I will fix asap.

Download link: CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme

Enjoy!
    Hey Marty,

Just bumping this over to this page.

Are you sure this have accuweather also? Or did you leave the switch in the config file by mistake? I'm probably missing something, I blame my thumb if I am.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), Marty McFly (01-06-2014)

Hey Marty,

Just bumping this over to this page.

Are you sure this have accuweather also? Or did you leave the switch in the config file by mistake? I'm probably missing something, I blame my thumb if I am.
    Thanks pal! Yep, Accuweather as well for sure. Switch is still in config as that determines which source comes up by default. Everything is working great for me. What are you experiencing?

Thanks

Thanks pal! Yep, Accuweather as well for sure. Switch is still in config as that determines which source comes up by default. Everything is working great for me. What are you experiencing?
    Can't see where to input my accu code.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Ian...have the sunrise/sunset time showing but how do I get it out of 24 hour time (military)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389021715.140083.jpg

Damned! If I had seen this post before I'd come here lol
    Mamajaay said you everything! I hope that this may help you ^^
    Keep up the good work all

Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014), chevymusclecar (01-07-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), Kazuyoshi (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), lostinthemes (01-13-2014), MamaJaay (01-06-2014), Marty McFly (01-06-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), Simon (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Thanks Ian...have the sunrise/sunset time showing but how do I get it out of 24 hour time (military)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389021715.140083.jpg
    In the config file:

var ampm = true; // for digital clock & Last Update.
    You sure you want all that info on every SB page on top of the icons? Or maybe you have a one page SB?
    EDIT.. I see you have 2 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Damned! If I had seen this post before I'd come here lol
    Mamajaay said you everything! I hope that this may help you ^^
    Keep up the good work all
    Thanks bud.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 09:31 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-06-2014)

Just went through every WW dual source mod I could find. None of them have "var Accuweather_Code" in config.js lol

Never even realized. I guess Accuweather is GPS only perhaps? What happens if you try putting that variable back in config.js yourself?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Just went through every WW dual source mod I could find. None of them have "var Accuweather_Code" in config.js lol

Never even realized. I guess Accuweather is GPS only perhaps? What happens if you try putting that variable back in config.js yourself?
    It won't do anything cause there is no reference to this in the js file either.
    I will look into it tomorrow M8, can't remember what exactly needs to be added in the js file, need to check my PP version.

in the .js file I think it needs something like ( + add a "if UseAccuweather == true" switch)
    In the Init function: locale = Accuweather_Code;
    Then add back in the fetchWeatherData(callback, zip) function and the weatherRefresherTemp(zip) function.

Might be a lot of work!

But if it's gps only thats ok too M8.

Great job BTY.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 09:53 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

edited..
    Last edited by bliken; 01-06-2014 at 09:52 AM.

It won't do anything cause there is no reference to this in the js file either.
    I will look into it tomorrow M8, can't remember what exactly needs to be added in the js file, need to check my PP version.

in the .js file I think it needs something like ( + add a "if UseAccuweather == true" switch)
    In the Init function: locale = Accuweather_Code;
    Then add back in the fetchWeatherData(callback, zip) function and the weatherRefresherTemp(zip) function.

Might be a lot of work!

But if it's gps only thats ok too M8.

Great job BTY.
    Makes sense. Thanks Ian. I think I can get it working. Will let you know. But I wouldn't use the "UseAccuweather" variable because that's what determines which weather source you get by default. You could do it this way too

If (Accuweather_Code != "") || If (Accuweather_Code != null)

That might not be the exact syntax but you know what i mean. What do you think?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (01-06-2014)

Page 639 of 875 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629637638639640641 649 689 739 ... LastLast