Page 638 of 875 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628636637638639640 648 688 738 ... LastLast
Results 12,741 to 12,760 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Same boat as me, a noob at xcode, also tried but couldn't get it, I hope Wynd can fix us up.
    Would be good if he could tell us how to edit the new 64bit .dlyb to use a different name, then we can make separate ones for different mods and switch between them with sbsettings.

Or maybe share with us with the xcode file he uses?

I'm sure I managed to do this before in a text editor, sure most of the code is garbled but we can still see the references to SBAW.dylib and SBAnimatedWeather, I know I got one working before using the UniAW name, need to do some experimenting again when I got time.
    Unless I'm misunderstanding what Wynd did for us last night… All that needs changing is the folders and files in the SBAnimatedWeather folder. We don't need a new SBAW.dylib for every widget we want to play with/convert. The one SBAW.dylib he made for us will suffice for any widget we want to convert. As we've already seen many different ones running on people's SBs last couple of pages here.

I'm even converting the myLocation version of my UltimateLocation iWidget today - confident it will run too.

So what specific "hope" is it that you and Ras are alluding to that is "crushed " at this point - that knowing XCode better would help with? Just having a little difficulty following what you two were referring to.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    A Genius made worked the widget without winterboard & without dylb extension.. it work like the old way with html file work on ios7

if you have twitter, Follow him 
    He isn't making much sense in his tweets to MJ about it. I'd bet he is using the dylib.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Unless I'm misunderstanding what Wynd did for us last night… All that needs changing is the folders and files in the SBAnimatedWeather folder. We don't need a new SBAW.dylib for every widget we want to play with/convert. The one SBAW.dylib he made for us will suffice for any widget we want to convert. As we've already seen many different ones running on people's SBs last couple of pages here.

I'm even converting the myLocation version of my UltimateLocation iWidget today - confident it will run too.

So what specific "hope" is it that you and Ras are alluding to that is "crushed " at this point - that knowing XCode better would help with? Just having a little difficulty following what you two were referring to.
    So what happens if you want 2 widgets running?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

Hi Grant,

At present we have one .dylib file for all widgets, so if you wanted a different widget you would have to first remove the existing one then add your new one with the same name, with me so far?

This SBAW widget can be switched on/off via sbsettings.

If we could edit the dylib + also have a different folder name then we can have more than one widget switchable via sbsettings instead of replacing the single widget all the time.

So we could have:
    MJ.dylib and the widget in a folder called MJ.
    Simon.dylib with a folder called Simon.
    UniAW.dylib in a folder called UniAW (which I did before but can't remember what I did)

Is it clear my friend?

I cut my thumb pretty nastily working on my bike today, the worst thing is I can hardly hold my plectrum! Looks like I will have to super glue my thumb again for Wednesdays gig.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 08:17 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Closer and closer I get.

Still can't get the 4day forecast to show
    Or the sunrise and sunset

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389017605.943991.jpg

Its perpage HTML. it still works. I'm having a conversation with him now. Of course won't work on 5 S Yet, simon. If you could reach out to Wynd and request that to be resliced for 64bit? The regular PPHTML works on 32, that just needs a reslice. We need pphtml+ to be able to have the touch functions. (But that's going to require a massive overhaul) Then we can have full screen weather walls back BEHIND our icons again

But anyone who is on a32 bit device can already run the PPHTML version
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 01-06-2014 at 08:27 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), Simon (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Closer and closer I get.

Still can't get the 4day forecast to show
    Or the sunrise and sunset
    For the sunset/sunrise, in the css file did you set the animation back to normal:

Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes sun_info_fader{  /* Fade in animation for digital clock */
    	0% 		{opacity : 0;}
    	4% 		{opacity : 1.0;}
    	45% 		{opacity : 1.0;}
    	50% 		{opacity : 0;}
    	100%		{opacity : 0;}}

@-webkit-keyframes moon_info_fader{  /* Fade in animation for digital clock */
    	0% 		{opacity : 0;}
    	50% 		{opacity : 0;}
    	55% 		{opacity : 1.0;}
    	96%		{opacity : 1.0;}
    	100%		{opacity : 0;}}

========================================

For the foracast all you need to do is set it to "false" in the config file:
    var Hide_Forecast = true;
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 09:03 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

bliken (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Its perpage HTML. it still works. I'm having a conversation with him now. Of course won't work on 5 S Yet, simon. If you could reach out to Wynd and request that to be resliced for 64bit? The regular PPHTML works on 32, that just needs a reslice. We need pphtml+ to be able to have the touch functions. (But that's going to require a massive overhaul) Then we can have full screen weather walls back BEHIND our icons again

Aah ok, so why didn't he just say that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Hi Grant,

At present we have one .dylib file for all widgets, so if you wanted a different widget you would have to first remove the existing one then add your new one with the same name, with me so far?

This SBAW widget can be switched on/off via sbsettings.

If we could edit the dylib + also have a different folder name then we can have more than one widget switchable via sbsettings instead of replacing the single widget all the time.

So we could have:
    MJ.dylib and the widget in a folder called MJ.
    Simon.dylib with a folder called Simon.
    UniAW.dylib in a folder called UniAW (which I did before but can't remember what I did)

Is it clear my friend?

I cut my thumb pretty nastily working on my bike today, the worst thing is I can hardly hold my plectrum! Looks like I will have to super glue my thumb again for Wednesdays gig.
    Ah.. Ok.. Now I understand.. But I think we all understand that this is just a temporary holding pattern until winterboard gets fixed. Using dylibs for multiple or even single animation intensive widgets is too battery intensive since the thing is always running in the background even when your phone's asleep. As to multiple widgets at the same time… What I've been doing is simply importing the code of a smaller widget into a larger one to get two at once. Yes, it's time-consuming… But again we're just in and "impatient" holding pattern here while we wait for winterboard to be fixed. I'd rather Andrew spent his time updating Backboard ;-)

Sorry to hear about your thumb, bro. I've cut my thumb real bad too and had to play a gig with it… No damn fun. But I'm a keyboard player so I was able to work around my thumb a little easier than a guitar player would. Lol! Is it on your fret hand or your pick hand?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Thanks

LOL... It's amazing nobody tried PerPagehtml on IOS7, think I'm going to have to update my 5 to IOS7 so I can be of more help.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-07-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014)

He didn't want to step on anyone's toes and he didn't know the best way to contact Ian, so he talked to me and asked me to communicate it here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Aah ok, so why didn't he just say that?
    Exactly:

Hey all, PerPageHTML still work on IOS7.

End of story.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-07-2014), MegaTechMann (01-06-2014), Simon (01-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Turn sig change on
    That was the first thing I did, of course … Still no myLocation.txt file. Any other ideas?

Exactly:

End of story.
    Ian - you've always kept PPHTML alive, bro.. Lol ! Without WB - PP is an AWESOME tool.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Ah.. Ok.. Now I understand.. But I think we all understand that this is just a temporary holding pattern until winterboard gets fixed. Using dylibs for multiple or even single animation intensive widgets is too battery intensive since the thing is always running in the background even when your phone's asleep. As to multiple widgets at the same time… What I've been doing is simply importing the code of a smaller widget into a larger one to get two at once. Yes, it's time-consuming… But again we're just in and "impatient" holding pattern here while we wait for winterboard to be fixed. I'd rather Andrew spent his time updating Backboard ;-)

Sorry to hear about your thumb, bro. I've cut my thumb real bad too and had to play a gig with it… No damn fun. But I'm a keyboard player so I was able to work around my thumb a little easier than a guitar player would. Lol! Is it on your fret hand or your pick hand?
    Pick hand.

I'm not saying we want to run more than one widget at a time, it just makes it easier to change widgets thats all.

Yep, I know it will all be forgotten when WB works again, but right now....
    It's for you guys, I'm still on IOS6.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), NewdestinyX (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (05-26-2014)

Default CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for putting up with all my posts about this one along the way - it's finally done!

Here we have "CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme" for iph4 and iph5. Credit to Ferlop for the original Coffee Diary SB design and credit to Ian and Dacal for UniAW as always...

CoffeeDiary McFly LS - YouTube

Dual weather source and has all of the regular McFly extras (ie: like the 1 in 4 random WW's)

A couple of new things as well New hourly forecast scroll effect (credit to Matteo Spinelli for iscroll). Moon image above sunset time will now show actual moon phase. Also added percent visible on WW side.

I added a scrolling Weather Warning iwidget as you can see in the video. It is included but it's commented out in the LockBackground.html file as it won't work for everyone. PM me if you'd like more information on how to get it going for your Canadian city.

Just FYI, the original RSS iwidget I was using for the warning scroll (Krima's I think) was conflicting with the new hourly scroll effect for some reason so I used a different one. Not sure who to give credit to but I found it here: RSS Scrolling Widget (iWidgets addon) - YouTube

I did test this LS thoroughly but please let me know of any issues and I will fix asap.

Download link: CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme

Enjoy!

@NewD - love your location iwidget but didn't end up using it this time. Thanks bro!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

bliken (01-06-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), kristatos (05-03-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), NewdestinyX (01-06-2014), Renegade55 (01-06-2014), rjrankin83 (01-20-2014), RKO1195 (01-06-2014), The_Durben (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Ian - you've always kept PPHTML alive, bro.. Lol ! Without WB - PP is an AWESOME tool.
    Because it's the only version of the UniAW I personally use (6.4PP)

That was the first thing I did, of course … Still no myLocation.txt file. Any other ideas?
    I'm guessing you also checked the permissions?
    Why not just stick an old MyLocation.txt file in their & see if it updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,
    You're a class act my friend, very well done AGAIN!!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-06-2014 at 08:44 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), nateD (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Exactly:

End of story.
    Seems so easy doesn't it. And no toes were harmed in the process of this statement lol.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), nateD (01-06-2014)

Thanks

He didn't want to step on anyone's toes and he didn't know the best way to contact Ian, so he talked to me and asked me to communicate it here
    Then my mistake for sounding too harsh in post 12847... apologies. I blame my sore thumb

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-07-2014), MamaJaay (01-06-2014), nateD (01-06-2014), NewdestinyX (01-06-2014)

Pick hand.

I'm not saying we want to run more than one widget at a time, it just makes it easier to change widgets thats all.
    Cool. Understood. I just put Simon's docs is a folder INSIDE of SBAnimatedWeather folder and do the same with others I want to switch between. Just a simple Cut & Paste in iFile to get docs back into the root folder. But I understand your point. A switch would be easier.

Yep, I know it will all be forgotten when WB works again, but right now....
    It's for you guys, I'm still on IOS6.
    You are a giving dude, bro!!!! Thanks! Did you actually just lose your iOS6 to update the 5 to iOS7?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for putting up with all my posts about this one along the way - it's finally done!

Here we have "CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme" for iph4 and iph5. Credit to Ferlop for the original Coffee Diary SB design and credit to Ian and Dacal for UniAW as always...

CoffeeDiary McFly LS - YouTube

Dual weather source and has all of the regular McFly extras (ie: like the 1 in 4 random WW's)

A couple of new things as well New hourly forecast scroll effect (credit to Matteo Spinelli for iscroll). Moon image above sunset time will now show actual moon phase. Also added percent visible on WW side.

I added a scrolling Weather Warning iwidget as you can see in the video. It is included but it's commented out in the LockBackground.html file as it won't work for everyone. PM me if you'd like more information on how to get it going for your Canadian city.

Just FYI, the original RSS iwidget I was using for the warning scroll (Krima's I think) was conflicting with the new hourly scroll effect for some reason so I used a different one. Not sure who to give credit to but I found it here: RSS Scrolling Widget (iWidgets addon) - YouTube

I did test this LS thoroughly but please let me know of any issues and I will fix asap.

Download link: CoffeeDiary_McFly_LS.theme

Enjoy!

@NewD - love your location iwidget but didn't end up using it this time. Thanks bro!
    Will this work with 5S as we'll?

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Will this work with 5S as we'll?
    No Lockscreens on 5S until Winterboard fixed.

Page 638 of 875 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628636637638639640 648 688 738 ... LastLast