+ Reply
Page 621 of 880 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611619620621622623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,420 of 17585

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 07bony Can you share this for ip4  This is Ferlop's masterpiece so it's really his decision. The guy is awesome - not just his skills either.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    Can you share this for ip4 
    This is Ferlop's masterpiece so it's really his decision. The guy is awesome - not just his skills either. Super nice guy - much respect!

I know he put a TON of effort and time into that clock so just giving this one away after SO MUCH work may simply feel like a kick in the teeth. I can appreciate that. This might be one that doesn't get shared to the masses - if that's the case, sorry for the teaser picture I posted everyone. I guess some things have to remain sacred

@nik1975: Ferlop posted a screenshot of the iph5 version last week but as per my comment above, no d/l link was included.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-29-2013), nateD (12-29-2013), nik1975 (12-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,253 Times in 3,923 Posts

3:20Am here, I just finished watching the movie "Rush", loved it, took me back to my childhood days, those guys were truly amazing.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-29-2013), Marty McFly (12-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

3:20Am here, I just finished watching the movie "Rush", loved it, took me back to my childhood days, those guys were truly amazing.
    They were indeed!! Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson & Neil Peart? Best 3 man teams ever. Rare band form - just 3 man..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-29-2013), Marty McFly (12-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    They were indeed!! Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson & Neil Peart? Best 3 man teams ever. Rare band form - just 3 man..
    Haha.

My absolute all time favourite band actually. Fellow Canadians as well. Neil Peart is a genius on percussion and the reason I play drums.

Having said all that, I don't think Ian was talking about the band. I think he was talking about the new movie "Rush" that's out about the rival in the 70's between formula one racers James Hunt and Niki Lauda:

Rush (2013) - IMDb

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-rush.png

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-29-2013), King_O_Hill (12-29-2013)

Thanks

Ah--- well that's a horse of a different color.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,781 Times in 4,022 Posts

Hello hello. merry Christmas and happy new year.

Grant this is a 5S. Don't have to wait for winter board to theme... This is just an example.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (12-29-2013), kan1 (12-30-2013), King_O_Hill (12-29-2013), lostinthemes (12-30-2013), Marty McFly (12-29-2013), meth357 (12-30-2013), nik1975 (12-29-2013), sethbossfan (12-30-2013), Simon (12-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post

Grant this is a 5S. Don't have to wait for winter board to theme... This is just an example.

Oo... You've peaked my interest, girl! Do tell - or PM...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

Glasklart? on a 5S. Looks very nice. I was thinking some CarbonX HD icons with no mask would look pretty good, just don't have the time right now.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-29-2013), MamaJaay (12-29-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Glasklart? on a 5S. Looks very nice. I was thinking some CarbonX HD icons with no mask would look pretty good, just don't have the time right now.
    Takes FOREVER.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-29-2013)

Thanks

Takes FOREVER.
    Are you referring to that link I followed to the guy that patched Mobile Substrate for 5S thru a complex series of framework mods?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-29-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,587 Times in 6,423 Posts

I'm guessing she manually themed them like I did.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-29-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm guessing she manually themed them like I did.
    On a 5S?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,587 Times in 6,423 Posts

I didn't do it on a 5s, but it shouldn't matter when manually replacing the images.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

@Ian: hi mate, I just have a quick question about broken cookies
    Basically, is there an easy way to go about "resetting" it or fixing it? For some reason it's remembering certain options(slideshow) but not others(hide the clock, disable wind effects)..

Thanks
    Thanked 19,253 Times in 3,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    @Ian: hi mate, I just have a quick question about broken cookies
    Basically, is there an easy way to go about "resetting" it or fixing it? For some reason it's remembering certain options(slideshow) but not others(hide the clock, disable wind effects)..
    Hi M8,

I'm an expert a breaking the cookie, this is why I removed it, but then I put it back in for only remembering the options, not for weather info used for offline.
    I'm not sure what version you are working with, is it the version with the cookie only for the options?
    I think it was all working when released, do you think you did something to break it? If so it's very hard to say what's wrong without seeing it M8.
    If you are working with the version that has the cookie on all things then we might be in trouble But the version with the limited cookie I kinda know what I'm doing.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

Lol, i remember you breaking it numerous times..thats why i thought i'd throw a general question out there in the hope that there might be a relatively simple fix.. Anyhow, I think it's the limited cookie version, and it worked fine with the crystal ball mod I made recently, so somewhere along the way I did something that made the cookie crumble.. I can send you a link if needed but I didn't wanna be too much of a hassle for you if I could avoid it mate

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-30-2013), King_O_Hill (12-30-2013), nateD (12-30-2013)

Thanks

Ok, a few things.

MJSmash WILL be updated to work on iOS 7. I could say its because I'm a nice person, and that I want all my users to be able to continue using it, but in all honesty, it's my mod, it's my favorite lock screen, and I wanna use it I'm willing to put in the work required to make it compatible, once an updated version of substrate and winter board are released. Please understand this is going to take some time, as there are a LOT of changes that happened with the roll out of iOS 7. It's not just visual changes, but a lot of "under the hood" performance changes, like the way the touches are handled, among other things.

Notes
    If you are on a 5S, nothing is going to work until substrate gets an update and is coded for 64bit devices. You're all just going to have to give Saurik time to work his magic. In the meantime, you can "predownload" the tweaks you will want, so that they are "bookmarked" in a sense, then simply reinstall them after substrate gets updated. Here is a thread on our very own mmi that will provide you with a listing of iOS 7 compatible tweaks. List of iOS7 compatible Cydia Tweaks - let's compare notes

Now, with all that said, manual theming is possible without winterboard. On ANY device. Here is my 5S Running Glasklart.
    I have gone into the system files and manually switched out the stock icons for the transparent ones. It's a lot of work, and takes a lot of time, but all we have is time while we wait for updates, right? And since everyone has been whining for ages about the ugly stock icons, why not do some work and see a small percentage of what the themers go through... Hunting down icon names, bundling them properly, so that all that the end user has to do is check a darned theme in winter board. Maybe if the iCommunity as a whole realized what kind of work goes into these themes, then maybe the pirating will lessen, as it will never completely stop. Here's a thread by my very good friend, JatoBZ about iOS7 and manual theming. Should get you started. iOS7x Theme GUIDE

I'll get of my podium now... Sorry. With all this talk on twitter lately about piracy and wanting to lock down crap with DRM's... (We want open source root access... Not more restrictions) it just seems that maybe we should appeal to the human side of things, and encourage people to learn rather than to lock them out.

For those of you that have been asking me about my upcoming wallpaper app, "MJWalls", (fourth row, fourth icon in the screenshot above) everything has been coded, and has been submitted to the Apple AppStore and is currently "waiting for review" from the powers that be. As soon as I get approval, and it is in the store, I will provide a direct link to it. Here are some screenshots of it running on my 5S.
    It will work on all 3.5" and 4" devices, iOS 6-7, and there will be a separate iPad app after the initial version is out. Doesn't make sense to make a universal (iPhone/iPad) version, as I am very choosy about the wallpapers that go in it, and the resolution for iPad is much higher than that of an iPhone.

Happy holidays, and a very happy new year. Happy theming!!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-30-2013), King_O_Hill (12-30-2013), lostinthemes (01-03-2014), Marty McFly (12-30-2013), sethbossfan (12-30-2013), TeddyDiesel (12-30-2013)

Thanks

You dont have to change stock icons, just run winterboard in summerboard mode and you can mod the icons with the common bundles via winterboard. (dont know about 5s)

The same with loading screens and some ui sounds.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-30-2013), nateD (12-30-2013)

Thanks

I will add one important caveat to MJ's great post above… If you're on a 5S now and you start downloading tweaks that are your favorites to "bookmark" them as MJ states you could have some unexpected consequences. Mobile Substrate is really not compatible at all with A7 devices so tweaks that "do" currently work with 5S, like f.lux, which depend on mobile substrate, have the unintended side effect of dropping your battery power by as much as 30-40%. I tested and retested this through three restores and re-jailbreaks and very precise testing models and can tell you that this is not just my phone - but will affect all 5S phones that use any tweak that downloads the mobile substrate dependency as part of the install process.

If you're using only tweaks like iFile and OpenSSH which don't download the mobile substrate dependency, then you won't have the battery drop. So my personal recommendation, having thoroughly tested the 5S at this point with mobile substrate, is to not do any downloading of your favorite mobile substrate-dependent tweaks yet. You'll just be seriously killing your battery life on the 5S.

If you want to get a jumpstart on getting all of your favorite tweaks downloaded so you don't get caught in a long Cydia lines when Cydia starts to get hammered for downloads after mobile substrate is fixed, You can download a tweak on your jailbroken iOS 6 device called OpenBackup. Then click on it's advanced button to download the.deb files for every one of your current tweaks. This will download to a folder on your phone all of the most current versions of your tweaks that are at Cydia. Then simply SSH that folder from your phone to your computer for safekeeping later to send to your 5S when mobile substrate gets updated. Keep in mind 90% of the tweaks that you download now are not ready for iOS 7… But I'm just telling you this to create these "bookmarks" to your favorite tweaks like MJ was referring to. By looking in this folder of .deb files you'll at least be able to know what all the tweaks are that you have downloaded to your iOS 6 device.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-30-2013 at 06:34 AM.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (12-30-2013), Marty McFly (12-30-2013)