+ Reply
Page 619 of 868 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609617618619620621 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 17341

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
...
  1. #12361
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Anyone waiting for lockscreens to work on iOS 7 are going to have a long long wait.
    Sht is so messed up right now it's not going to happen soon.
    And all the gestures like swiping forecasts ect may not even work at all due to the way the lockscreen slides to open.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-26-2013), King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-26-2013), nateD (12-26-2013), The.Drifter (12-26-2013)

  3. #12362
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Anyone waiting for lockscreens to work on iOS 7 are going to have a long long wait.
    Sht is so messed up right now it's not going to happen soon.
    And all the gestures like swiping forecasts ect may not even work at all due to the way the lockscreen slides to open.
    Boohoo.. But all understandable. You guys always find a way. But we won't push.

    Thanks for diving in, D!! Appreciated so much!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  5. #12363
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Bushe, the creator of LockHTML, said he has made progress on his tweak for iOS 7. Plus we have Matt who is making Convergance which you can have a pull down a weather widget. He has also made progress on iOS 7.

    My point is, we have several things to look forward to and be optimistic about.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), NewdestinyX (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  7. #12364
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    At this point dude I don't think I'll be diving into anything.
    Good possibility that any of my packages won't be updated for any type of compatibility greater than iOS 6.
    I just can't be bothered. The return on my time can be better spent on something else.
    Really why I'm not around much lately. Unfortunate but true.

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-26-2013), Ian Nicoll (12-26-2013), King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), Krima (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-26-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), meth357 (12-26-2013), nateD (12-26-2013), RKO1195 (12-26-2013), The.Drifter (12-26-2013)

  9. #12365
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

    WE will change this.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), Krima (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), meth357 (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  11. #12366
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Bushe, the creator of LockHTML, said he has made progress on his tweak for iOS 7. Plus we have Matt who is making Convergance which you can have a pull down a weather widget. He has also made progress on iOS 7.

    My point is, we have several things to look forward to and be optimistic about.
    Thanks for the ray of hope, Krima! Please keep us posted. Appreciate your time!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    At this point dude I don't think I'll be diving into anything.
    Good possibility that any of my packages won't be updated for any type of compatibility greater than iOS 6.
    I just can't be bothered. The return on my time can be better spent on something else.
    Really why I'm not around much lately. Unfortunate but true.
    I entirely understand what you're saying, D, but only from afar since I don't have the skills to be in the trenches as far as you have gone for the rest of us. Much respect, my friend. And zero pressure. You have to do what makes sense for you... always. Your artistry has always set a standard here. Maybe it's just time for others to take the ball further down the field. In other areas of my life I can "so relate".

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    WE will change this.
    Agreed!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-26-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), Krima (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), meth357 (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  13. #12367
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    At this point dude I don't think I'll be diving into anything.
    Good possibility that any of my packages won't be updated for any type of compatibility greater than iOS 6.
    I just can't be bothered. The return on my time can be better spent on something else.
    Really why I'm not around much lately. Unfortunate but true.
    No worries man. To be honest, I always found it incredibly generous of people like you that devote so much of their time to helping people customize their phones. The moment it ceases to be fun or you start getting burned out, I encourage people to take a break or quit. This, to me, has become more about relationships than using people to mod my phone. I can't thank people like you enough for everything you have put into this community. No matter what you decide man, I hope u stay in touch.

    Things have gotten too heavy and too serious. I think people need to find the root cause of their interest in jailbreaking their phones. I wouldn't have stayed as long as I have if it weren't for the friendships I formed. That's my reason at least. Sorry for the rant just been building after the iOS 7 jailbreak.

    Band of Brothers. Shout out to Marty.

  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (12-26-2013), King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-26-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), MegaTechMann (12-28-2013), nateD (12-26-2013), NewdestinyX (12-26-2013), RKO1195 (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  15. #12368
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    I'll be around. I'll even help to try and make it better for the ones who are/will continue.
    Personally though, things have been a train wreck for months and months.
    I designed a flyer for a charity event that paid little, but that little was 5 times the amount I made off paid packages in Cydia that have been up for 6 months+
    It's too much of a kick in the nuts for the amount of work it actually takes. 15 downloads of a legitimate package. 3000 pirated. Time to say F it

    On the friends/ relationships side you mention I fully agree.
    Lots and lots of you I consider great ones.

  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (12-26-2013), King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), Krima (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-26-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), MegaTechMann (12-28-2013), nateD (12-27-2013), NewdestinyX (12-26-2013), RKO1195 (12-26-2013), sethbossfan (12-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (12-26-2013), The.Drifter (12-26-2013)

  17. #12369
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Understandable Durben. I know it must be incredibly disheartening to see that kind of data. I personally feel this should never be a primary source of someones income. Just never seemed like a viable business to me but as a supplemental income, absolutely. I'm just sad to hear people lose their joy is all.

    But this is a position I take out of luxury since I can't make anything. Lol

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-26-2013), lostinthemes (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-26-2013), mcooper (12-26-2013), nateD (12-27-2013), RKO1195 (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

  19. #12370
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,091
    Thanks
    40,289
    Thanked 16,944 Times in 6,191 Posts

    Agree D! It must suck seeing numbers like that. Hoping you have a better year coming!

    Looks like we might have to embrace Cydget if you know who can get it sorted.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

  21. #12371
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Agree D! It must suck seeing numbers like that. Hoping you have a better year coming!

    Looks like we might have to embrace Cydget if you know who can get it sorted.
    I actually think Cydget, in the end, might be an evolutionary step forward in phone modding. More options; toggling between several lockscreens. Seems like way better on a number of levels.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. #12372
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

    It is check out what June's been doing. Opening apps from Ls editing from Ls etc etc
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    nateD (12-27-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

  24. #12373
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29
    It is check out what June's been doing. Opening apps from Ls editing from Ls etc etc
    Where do we check it out?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. #12374
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

    Cydia,MMI,his blog http://JailbreakX.com
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (12-26-2013), nateD (12-27-2013)

  27. #12375
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    The only lock screens that seem to might take some time to get working with IOS 7 (even after MS is updated) would be the Widget Weather Locks with hourly forecasts (which there aren't a ton of) that require swiping sideways, which is unfortunate since there are some great locks modded for that tweak with hourly. But most of the locks that require tapping gestures to reveal forecast or etc I would think wouldn't be a problem once it becomes possible to use them on IOS 7. Is this accurate? Most of You would know better than me as to what's involved.

    On a different note, What I'm curious about is the people that swear by ISX for the Notification center which can have multiple pages for twitter and Facebook etc. the NC for IOS7 has multiple pages already. I'd be curious to know if ISX will work.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 12-26-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  28. #12376
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No worries man. To be honest, I always found it incredibly generous of people like you that devote so much of their time to helping people customize their phones. The moment it ceases to be fun or you start getting burned out, I encourage people to take a break or quit. This, to me, has become more about relationships than using people to mod my phone. I can't thank people like you enough for everything you have put into this community. No matter what you decide man, I hope u stay in touch.

    Things have gotten too heavy and too serious. I think people need to find the root cause of their interest in jailbreaking their phones. I wouldn't have stayed as long as I have if it weren't for the friendships I formed. That's my reason at least. Sorry for the rant just been building after the iOS 7 jailbreak.

    Band of Brothers. Shout out to Marty.
    Well said man. Very well said.
    Band of brothers!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

  30. #12377
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Is that in a diff repo Krima? I searched in Cydia couldn't find it
    I just read that Saurik said it wasn't safe. That's why I didn't respond with the repo. Don't want people to download something unsafe.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (12-27-2013), Mav1971 (12-27-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

  32. #12378
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I just read that Saurik said it wasn't safe. That's why I didn't respond with the repo. Don't want people to download something unsafe.
    Ah. Ok.. So BootStrap is still the best recommendation in the meantime for non-A7.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. #12379
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,068
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah. Ok.. So BootStrap is still the best recommendation in the meantime for non-A7.
    From what I understand, though both may work, it could bleed into other background processes since it loads part as a launch daemon as opposed to repairing the MS.

  34. #12380
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,608
    Thanks
    3,988
    Thanked 8,795 Times in 4,427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    From what I understand, though both may work, it could bleed into other background processes since it loads part as a launch daemon as opposed to repairing the MS.
    The pronoun "it" in the first sentence throws me. Does "it" = BootStrap or MS Cache Fix?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts