Page 615 of 875 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605613614615616617 625 665 715 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No worries man. To be honest, I always found it incredibly generous of people like you that devote so much of their time to helping people customize their phones. The moment it ceases to be fun or you start getting burned out, I encourage people to take a break or quit. This, to me, has become more about relationships than using people to mod my phone. I can't thank people like you enough for everything you have put into this community. No matter what you decide man, I hope u stay in touch.

Things have gotten too heavy and too serious. I think people need to find the root cause of their interest in jailbreaking their phones. I wouldn't have stayed as long as I have if it weren't for the friendships I formed. That's my reason at least. Sorry for the rant just been building after the iOS 7 jailbreak.

Band of Brothers. Shout out to Marty.
    Well said man. Very well said.
    Band of brothers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-26-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Is that in a diff repo Krima? I searched in Cydia couldn't find it
    I just read that Saurik said it wasn't safe. That's why I didn't respond with the repo. Don't want people to download something unsafe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-27-2013), Mav1971 (12-27-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

I just read that Saurik said it wasn't safe. That's why I didn't respond with the repo. Don't want people to download something unsafe.
    Ah. Ok.. So BootStrap is still the best recommendation in the meantime for non-A7.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah. Ok.. So BootStrap is still the best recommendation in the meantime for non-A7.
    From what I understand, though both may work, it could bleed into other background processes since it loads part as a launch daemon as opposed to repairing the MS.

From what I understand, though both may work, it could bleed into other background processes since it loads part as a launch daemon as opposed to repairing the MS.
    The pronoun "it" in the first sentence throws me. Does "it" = BootStrap or MS Cache Fix?

I installed bootstrap earlier and kept getting white icons for both respring and reboot. It also caused the Barrel icon to turn white (rendering all three useless). All tweaks were still working and MS seemed fine. Only way to fix was a respring. I got annoyed, uninstalled it and now I'm back to relying on a manual fix.

FYI

I found that by installing in a certain order seems to work best.

DFU restore
    *Reboot
    JailBreak
    Open Cydia
    *Reboot
    iFile
    MobileSubstrate
    BootStrap
    PreferenceLoader
    *(TSO)Reboot

Then I installed the updated Zeppelin 2.0

Reinstall PreferenceLoader
    *(TSO)Reboot

Bingo, Zeppelin works fine.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-27-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-27-2013), NewdestinyX (12-27-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

Hello ian!! ..well done for d wonderful work u`ve done with these project. i have been using the old mobile substrate version of ur Uniaw and it still works now amazingly ...my question is ..is there any modifications to be made 2 it for battery saving and is there a way i can in-coperate ur new version into a mobile substrate version that goes across d springboard page only ..thanks in advance and i can provide u with my stored version if u want

Thanks
    Thanked 21,575 Times in 4,325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pocoapoco View Post
    Hello ian!! ..well done for d wonderful work u`ve done with these project. i have been using the old mobile substrate version of ur Uniaw and it still works now amazingly ...my question is ..is there any modifications to be made 2 it for battery saving and is there a way i can in-coperate ur new version into a mobile substrate version that goes across d springboard page only ..thanks in advance and i can provide u with my stored version if u want
    It's very easy to update that version, inside your version you should have 3 files:

InstallInstructions.txt
    SBAW.dylid
    and a folder called "UniAW"

Simply replace the contents of the UniAW folder with the contents from a UniAW6.4 Winterboard version, just check the Config.js file, put in your correct codes and check it is set-up for animations only.

As for the battery issue, for starters turn off the second hand (or seconds in digital clock), next would be switching off the birds, then I guess it's up to you how much of the other stuff you want running. Also turn down your brightness helps a lot.
    EDIT.. Silly me, this is an animations only version so I guess you have no clocks showing

Many people accidently run two versions together when using this version, remember you don't need the Winterboard version running along with this version, that would be bad!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-27-2013 at 06:18 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

angeldiaz1983 (12-29-2013), Bacardi85 (12-27-2013), lostinthemes (12-30-2013), Marty McFly (12-27-2013), nateD (12-27-2013), pocoapoco (12-28-2013), The_Durben (12-27-2013)

I loved that dylib version of UniAW! But I'm trying to remember why now... .. Hmm.. Was it that the clouds would float over top of the icons? Maybe that was it.

And are we implying that the dylib version might still work on non-A7 ios7 JB'en phones now running BootStrap ?!?!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

Thanks Krima your knowledge and looking out for us is appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I loved that dylib version of UniAW! But I'm trying to remember why now... .. Hmm.. Was it that the clouds would float over top of the icons? Maybe that was it.

And are we implying that the dylib version might still work on non-A7 ios7 JB'en phones now running BootStrap ?!?!
    Yep, animations on top of icons, I have no idea what he is running.

Well I guess I could give it a try on my 4S.

@ian I used requestanimationframe on all the css animations that javascript fires, and I may just be delirious but I notice quite a difference. I can send the files if you'd like. I also found a shim to replace settimeout and setinterval with a relatively similar script that uses requestanimationframe. :-) gives me plenty of head room to add more animation :-D

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-27-2013), RKO1195 (12-29-2013), The.Drifter (12-27-2013)

sorry guys was out for a bit, I can upload the theme.. now something else is I made my own sound pack from a long time ago and winterboard put it into position.

IOS 7 theme

I did not make this theme... nor take any credit at all.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 12-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-27-2013), King_O_Hill (12-27-2013), lostinthemes (12-30-2013), Marty McFly (12-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    @ian I used requestanimationframe on all the css animations that javascript fires, and I may just be delirious but I notice quite a difference. I can send the files if you'd like. I also found a shim to replace settimeout and setinterval with a relatively similar script that uses requestanimationframe. :-) gives me plenty of head room to add more animation :-D
    Hi,

Yes please M8, I'm very interested, looks promising, thanks for the info.
    [email protected]

And No, I don't think you're delirious because it works with the screen’s refresh rate it should look smoother.
    http://html5hub.com/request-animatio...r-performance/

This might be good for our batteries too:

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE
    "Finally, if the browser’s current tab loses focus, requestAnimationFrame will stop animating. This has important power-saving and performance implications. So go green, and use requestAnimationFrame!"
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-27-2013), Marty McFly (12-27-2013), RKO1195 (12-28-2013), The_Durben (12-29-2013)

Will send tonight,I'm a total noob so be gentle lol. I would say JS is my weakest skill set in this regard. Regardless will send ASAP also I have a neat implementation of webkitanimationplaystate it pauses when I launch a modified options container so it freezes the animations may have a more practical use just figured I'd mention it too

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-28-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Thanks

Morning@ all,

Is there any Way to use the uniAw for my iPad Air? Would be really Great !!:-)

#flash
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

Winterboard don't work yet bud ?? Lol wait till everything gets updated and then you can

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (12-28-2013), King_O_Hill (12-28-2013)

Some cool stuff I figured out along the way others might be interested in. This is a useful trick that i see people get stuck on alot... With the webkit filter blur. If you render it on a second "copy" of the image and set its visibility to hidden, then transition the image into view as opposed to adding the blur directly to the image, it's seamless and wayyyy less laggy. I know alot of people get hung up on rendering the same image twice but is far more effective (in regards to a single image).

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-28-2013), King_O_Hill (12-28-2013), lostinthemes (12-30-2013)

Page 615 of 875 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605613614615616617 625 665 715 ... LastLast