+ Reply
Page 609 of 835 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599607608609610611 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 16689

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 Excellent news��just one more question lol I believe there is a way to adjust weather images without the need to crop them all?tia Do you mean
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Excellent news��just one more question lol I believe there is a way to adjust weather images without the need to crop them all?tia
    Do you mean the full screen weather walls? If so, you can adjust the size manually in the CSS file. Look for #fullScreenWeatherWalls

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    I often found that I was not able to use more than one custom font with @font-face, still don't know why.
    Anyway I found this website, which created css font-face entries and the according fonts types from all the fonts I wanted to use. Below is an example of the created font-face entry
    Code:
    @font-face {
        font-family: 'aristocrat_sfregular';
        src: url('custom/cali-webfont.eot');
        src: url('custom/cali-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
             url('custom/cali-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
             url('custom/cali-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
             url('custom/cali-webfont.svg#aristocrat_sfregular') format('svg');
        font-weight: normal;
        font-style: normal;

}
    I was amazed to see the huge variety of font formats created and noticed that iOS is not only fixed to ttf fonts. However, now I can use as many custom fonts as I want.
    This is certainly something to have a look at and worth a bookmark.
    Thanks Ras. You always take things to the next level - I love it!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (12-17-2013), King_O_Hill (12-17-2013), mcooper (12-17-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), rasputin007 (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,125 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Excellent news👍just one more question lol I believe there is a way to adjust weather images without the need to crop them all?tia
    Just adjust the width and height of the #fullScreenWeatherWalls in the CSS... But manually cropping them is better in some cases because the images will end up looking sh1t if you "squash" them too much..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (12-18-2013), King_O_Hill (12-17-2013), Marty McFly (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-17-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,283 Times in 5,959 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Just adjust the width and height of the #fullScreenWeatherWalls in the CSS... But manually cropping them is better in some cases because the images will end up looking sh1t if you "squash" them too much..
    Could you just use a mask to limit the viewing area?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-17-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), nateD (12-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,125 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Could you just use a mask to limit the viewing area?
    For sure bro, definitely my prefered method in most cases, but if i was making a landscape orientated mod(ie. the classic window style) I might wanna use certain parts of different fullscreen pics(ie. the horizon) so I'd rather manually trim them...
    Speaking of making mods...i'm working on another weird one ATM..kinda wanna show screenies but not just yet lol! In my imagination it looks awesome but the reality is still catching up

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-17-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), RKO1195 (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 601 Posts

I'm sure for some this is old news but I just converted all my WB lock screen themes into Cydgets using June's instructions. It was not at all difficult.

http://cydgets.blogspot.com/
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (12-18-2013), King_O_Hill (12-18-2013), Marty McFly (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), nateD (12-17-2013), NewdestinyX (12-18-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just read this.
    My sincere condolences Steph.
    Stay strong.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,421 Times in 4,281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I'm sure for some this is old news but I just converted all my WB lock screen themes into Cydgets using June's instructions. It was not at all difficult.

http://cydgets.blogspot.com/
    Cool! But please remind me again of the advantage of this? I run all my Lockscreen widgets in LockHTML now rather than WB which allows me to change them with no Respring .. But what additional advantages would I have with Cydget?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Cool! But please remind me again of the advantage of this? I run all my Lockscreen widgets in LockHTML now rather than WB which allows me to change them with no Respring .. But what additional advantages would I have with Cydget?
    I don't know if there are any advantages or disadvantages. I'm sure you could find many of both depending on who you ask I haven't used LockHTML much. I've used Cydialer for quite some time, it and quick reply with Bite are 2 things I'm not willing to give up. So I figure, if I'm going to use Cydget no matter what, and the fact that it is easy to do, I might as well convert my LS themes. Just wanted to let people know that it's fairly simple and it's worth checking out.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-18-2013)

Thanks

Thanks, Mcooper. Just didn't know if there were any specific advantages..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    1.) the simplest conversion from a Winterboard LS-theme to a cydget is adding an Info.plist file. Done! Honestly it can be that simple.
    2.) you also have the ability to change the LS-theme (cydget), just press the Home button to cycle through all the LS-theme-cydgets you have, no respring, instant. In principle same system as a playlist.
    3.) you still can have Winterboard LS-theme with cydgets. The cydget "AnyView", which comes with the cydget package, is a "dummy" cydget which allows you to see Winterboard LS-theme. Hint: copy that "AnyView" folder and paste it back as "WB1", then "WB2" ....... (don't forget to adjust the Info.plist file in each new WBx folder!!!). Now you can have a few Winterboard LS-theme views in your cydget playlist. Lets say you have 10 cydget LS-themes, now you can have a cydget playlist of: cydget, cydget, Winterboard, cydget,cydget, Winterboard, cydget, cydget, cydget, Winterboard..... Each Home button press skips to the next item in the cydget playlist.
    4.) HTML pages in cydget can run geolocation javascript!!!!!!! NO MORE WidgetWeather, MyLocation or any other "third party" tweak to get GPS coordinates. Because the cydget runs the code each time you open it, the GPS coordinates and the weather info are up-to-date, no more refresh timer etc.

I am very happy with running cydget on my LS.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-18-2013), lostinthemes (12-23-2013), Marty McFly (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), nateD (12-18-2013)

Thanks

1.) the simplest conversion from a Winterboard LS-theme to a cydget is adding an Info.plist file. Done! Honestly it can be that simple.
    2.) you also have the ability to change the LS-theme (cydget), just press the Home button to cycle through all the LS-theme-cydgets you have, no respring, instant. In principle same system as a playlist.
    3.) you still can have Winterboard LS-theme with cydgets. The cydget "AnyView", which comes with the cydget package, is a "dummy" cydget which allows you to see Winterboard LS-theme. Hint: copy that "AnyView" folder and paste it back as "WB1", then "WB2" ....... (don't forget to adjust the Info.plist file in each new WBx folder!!!). Now you can have a few Winterboard LS-theme views in your cydget playlist. Lets say you have 10 cydget LS-themes, now you can have a cydget playlist of: cydget, cydget, Winterboard, cydget,cydget, Winterboard, cydget, cydget, cydget, Winterboard..... Each Home button press skips to the next item in the cydget playlist.
    4.) HTML pages in cydget can run geolocation javascript!!!!!!! NO MORE WidgetWeather, MyLocation or any other "third party" tweak to get GPS coordinates. Because the cydget runs the code each time you open it, the GPS coordinates and the weather info are up-to-date, no more refresh timer etc.

I am very happy with running cydget on my LS.
    Can you share the geolocation code in combo with some JSON (like Google - is what I bet you use) that allows the auto acquire of coordinates? I'd like to play with it and adapt it for my uses too, Ras. My guess is if you wanted a continuous updating of geolocation, like when traveling around.. You'd have to have a tweak that lets your LockScreen stay open for more than a minute or so... I guess 20 second Lockscreen can do that... So could you share the code that 'replaces' Widget Weather calls? Thanks..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Have a look at THIS. Pick it apart*.

Code:
    function getLocation(){

if(navigator.geolocation){

navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition();
    	  var latitude = position.coords.latitude;
      	  var longitude = position.coords.longitude;
       }else{
          alert("Sorry, browser does not support geolocation!");
       }
    }
    I use Lockscreen Dim Delay, free tweak from Cydia to have the lockscreen stay on for 90 seconds.
    I don't need constant GPS monitoring. I have the MYO2-cydget on top of my "cydget playlist", so when I activate the lockscreen it fetches my current latitude and longitude and the weather for this location, takes about a couple of seconds - depending on the signal strength. That's all I need. Press the home button and I get the 10 day forecast for this location and press the home button again (third item in cydget playlist) and I get Google Maps for this location. The last cydget playlist item is a Winterboard LS-Theme and when I press the home button again I am back at the top of my cydget playlist, which is MYO2-cydget, which then fetches the GPS coordinates and the weather for that location again. You see, always up-to-date and no battery eating GPS monitoring required.

* maybe not the best example, as this is a database driven cydget, it saves the GPS coorinates to a database and the following 2 cydgets can use these GPS coordinates as well.
    Also requires free API keys from WorldWeatherOnline and Weather Underground, to give me a choice of 3 weather services (third one is Yahoo), just to compare what each is saying.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 12-18-2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: added comment

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-18-2013), Marty McFly (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Have a look at THIS. Pick it apart*.

Code:
    function getLocation(){

}else{
       }
    }
    I use Lockscreen Dim Delay, free tweak from Cydia to have the lockscreen stay on for 90 seconds.
    I don't need constant GPS monitoring. I have the MYO2-cydget on top of my "cydget playlist", so when I activate the lockscreen it fetches my current latitude and longitude and the weather for this location, takes about a couple of seconds - depending on the signal strength. That's all I need. Press the home button and I get the 10 day forecast for this location and press the home button again (third item in cydget playlist) and I get Google Maps for this location. The last cydget playlist item is a Winterboard LS-Theme and when I press the home button again I am back at the top of my cydget playlist, which is MYO2-cydget, which then fetches the GPS coordinates and the weather for that location again. You see, always up-to-date and no battery eating GPS monitoring required.

* maybe not the best example, as this is a database driven cydget, it saves the GPS coorinates to a database and the following 2 cydgets can use these GPS coordinates as well.
    Also requires free API keys from WorldWeatherOnline and Weather Underground, to give me a choice of 3 weather services (third one is Yahoo), just to compare what each is saying.
    Well do you think your code there would then work as the front end to a JSON call coming next that would look like this"

Code:
    var url = "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?latlng=" + latitude + "," + longitude + "&sensor=false";
    $.getJSON(url, function(data) {
    ..that would use your 'latitude' and 'longitude' variables?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-19-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can i Remove the 5th day of the forecast and move rest of the 4 day forecast up to place them where i want ?
    Needed in the 6.4 PP Version. Because i need more space.
    I'm here on iPhone 4 with 5.0.1

Thanks

If you mean something like this

Code:
    function getLocation(){

var url = "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?latlng=" + latitude + "," + longitude + "&sensor=false";
    $.getJSON(url, function(data) {  
    //the rest of the JSON request code
    }
    }else{
       }
    }
    That should work as the latitude and longitude variables can be used as they are still within the function where they have been created.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-18-2013), NewdestinyX (12-18-2013)

Thanks

Great.. I'll experiment a bit. I first have to convert my UltimateLocation iWidget - to Cydget.. Then I can start toying around. A shame there's no way to test it from a computer. But I press on..

Thx!! You've given me a new holiday, downtime, project!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-19-2013)

Thanks

@NewdyX
    Did you ever get your statusbar clock color sorted? Just curious. I would've PMd you but it wouldn't let me. ¿Maybe because I'm on the app?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,283 Times in 5,959 Posts

@NewdyX
    Did you ever get your statusbar clock color sorted? Just curious. I would've PMd you but it wouldn't let me. ¿Maybe because I'm on the app?
    You have to be on his friends list to PM him. Send him a request, I'm site he'll accept it. He typically mostly avoids Krima. Although lately they have a strange relationship going on.

Yuck!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (12-23-2013), mcooper (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013), nateD (12-18-2013)

Thanks

I didn't know you could do that. I thought the app was acting up like it sometimes does.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-19-2013)

Thanks

I didn't know you could do that. I thought the app was acting up like it sometimes does.
    Sorry, Mcooper.. I just got so many inane PM's - I decided a while ago to turn off my PM feature except to an approved list of people. You're on it now! ..

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-18-2013), mcooper (12-18-2013), meth357 (12-19-2013)