Page 609 of 875 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599607608609610611 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Yeah, Krima & I were the only ones up early this am to get the news. I was the first to respond in most of these threads.. But we have a long way to go before the jailbreak's real useful.. Sill nice it's out for the holidays. Well done, evasi0n team.. Never been so glad to be wrong in my life.. ! ..

Now if only my family got my letter to Santa for a 5S.. That would be amazing!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Krima (12-22-2013), mcooper (12-22-2013)

It appears evaders sold out. Accepted big money to include a Chinese piracy App Store that only shows on Chinese language devices.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It appears evaders sold out. Accepted big money to include a Chinese piracy App Store that only shows on Chinese language devices.
    Interesting.. You have some serious twitter feeds to find that info.. I'm on most of them.. and that's news to me.. Ya think that's a bad thing? If so how..

Winocm chronic ionic (trolls abit) and load of others have commented on it

Sketchy Chinese software on the devices we live on yeah doesn't sound good

Thanks
    Thanked 3,773 Times in 1,510 Posts

Another tweet says that only loads if you load the Chinese language or something

Also explains no Saurik involvement

Still on device tho we don't know what it's doing in the bg

Yeah so happy for the JB now waiting for things to work like IrealSMS and of course this theme to have the weather on springboard.

Can't wait.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,475 Times in 2,885 Posts

Widget Weather, at least for NextGenUI, is working on iOS 7.04.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1387739510.918342.jpg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

bliken (12-22-2013), King_O_Hill (12-22-2013), Marty McFly (12-22-2013), NewD (12-22-2013)

Default Radar LS Cydget Gadget
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry for the off topic post.

How can I get this Environment Canada radar page on my Lockscreen? I'm thinking Cydget is probably the best way to go. Ras released a cool Cydget gadget a while back that plots your location on google maps. Maybe just altering that one? I haven't done any research yet, just thought I'd throw it out there. Any thoughts?

Weather Radar - King City, ON - Environment Canada
    I was able to get it working. I know everyone is hyped about the Jailbreak but hopefully this is of interest to some.

-photo.png

You need the "Cydget" tweak from Cydia to make this work. I know some people out there don't like Cydget and I would love to hear why as I'm finding it quite useful. For those of you who don't know what it is, it basically let's you run multiple lockscreen widgets. You can scroll through them using the home button.

Cydget Cydia

Once you have Cydget installed, Extract this file to /System/Library/LockCydgets....

Download link: Radar.cydget

Now go into your settings app and you should see a new icon "Cydgets". Go in there and hit "Lock Cydget Order". Make sure "AwayView" is checked and on top (that is your default Lockscreen in Winterboard). Make sure "Radar" is second and also checked. It should prompt you to respring.

Now when you see your regular Lockscreen come up, if you hit the home button, you should see the Environment Canada Radar page!

The beauty of this little gadget is that you can edit the index.html file and call up any webpage you want!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays to all! All the best for a happy, healthy New Year!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (12-22-2013), King_O_Hill (12-22-2013), lostinthemes (12-24-2013), mcooper (12-22-2013), nateD (12-22-2013), NewD (12-22-2013), rasputin007 (12-22-2013)

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-22-2013), rasputin007 (12-22-2013)

Then read @sauriks tweets and @chronics and @winocm

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-22-2013)

Sorry, but something is wrong here. It is not the financial offer, more the unusual rushed release.
    Are rumours true that iOS 7.1 fixed exploits for this JB?
    If true, you have about a week or 2 before Apple release iOS7.1, stop signing 7.0x, and everybody is trapped again. Can't upgrade without losing JB, can't restore to 7.0x to keep JB.
    I'll stay on 6.1.2 for the time being.
    Positive only for 5S & 5C owners.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-22-2013), Marty McFly (12-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Then read @sauriks tweets and @chronics and @winocm
    A lot of drama about nothing. Of course the devs are about business. They should be. They work hard. As I've always said they make boatloads of cash from donations alone.. They've just got an even more lucrative deal from China this time. More power to 'em. Shouldn't surprise anyone. And I don't see how we're hurt by this at all.

It is interesting.. that Saurik himself tried his own "sell out".. This is all a "he said/she said" that we'll never be able to verify one way or the other.. Just sit back and wait for our favorite Cydia stuff.

So those against piracy (evaders) install a piracy app on Chinese devices. Also on our devices just not enabled who's to say they don't have access to our data. Saurik didn't try to sell out he tried to help them and they got greedy. They can't expect people to believe that they were that naive.

I'm grateful got the work they do, but we should of been informed that the Chinese **** would be on our devices.

There are so many people backing up sauriks,chronics etc version of events. All evaders done was play dumb.

So those against piracy (evaders) install a piracy app on Chinese devices. Also on our devices just not enabled who's to say they don't have access to our data. Saurik didn't try to sell out he tried to help them and they got greedy. They can't expect people to believe that they were that naive.

I'm grateful got the work they do, but we should of been informed that the Chinese **** would be on our devices.

There are so many people backing up sauriks,chronics etc version of events. All evaders done was play dumb.
    I hear you, Gunny.. But there's no way to verify any of it. He said/she said... pure & simple.

And I thought the Chinese thing only gets installed if evasion sees Chinese language installed.

They are supporting piracy. I believe as a community we are against that.

Saurik has always had the users best interests in mind I'm inclined to believe him, also along with chronic winocm etc and aload of tweak devs actively leaving the scene because of it

Thanks

I don't agree Gunny. I don't see what the big deal is. They said they shared nothing with the Chinese. So what's the issue here.

Installing piracy app whether it be Chinese only means if the right offer from the west turns up then we get the same

So evad3rs are just liars?! Hmmm. Don't buy it.

And where's the proof the Chinese store is a pirate source? Doesn't this strike you as possible sour grapes on Saurik's part since the negotiations failed?

Thanks

Is this so different than when you had Cydia alternates? Cydia isn't designed so you can pirate apps, although that option is available. From what I understand, this app isn't explicitly designed to pirate apps, although that option is available. That's my main point Gunny. Haters gonna hate I suppose. I really don't see the difference other than going against the status quo.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-22-2013 at 04:59 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (12-24-2013), NewD (12-22-2013)

Page 609 of 875 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599607608609610611 619 659 709 ... LastLast