Page 589 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579587588589590591 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,780 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, Gunny posted it, but it was created by Waverley (modded by gan-man) awhile back that literally just cycles through 40 of them.

    Props to those to guys.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?i7ztp36ad7wk5w9
    I didn't download this but if this is the same as gunny posted on 1nspire, you will want to put a capital W on wallpaper27 or you will get a blank background in the rotation.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013), chevymusclecar (11-21-2013), King_O_Hill (11-21-2013), lostinthemes (12-03-2013), nateD (11-22-2013)

  3. #11762
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I didn't download this but if this is the same as gunny posted on 1nspire, you will want to put a capital W on wallpaper27 or you will get a blank background in the rotation.
    Ah yes, good catch! Thanks bro!

    Hey coop, did you get your wifi issue resolved?
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 11-21-2013 at 11:41 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Simon (11-22-2013)

  5. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not a bad idea. Blur the animations so even though they are in front it appears they are behind. Nice man, will try that tomorrow, thx
    For inspiration and great design code, I could spend hours scouring codepen.io

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-22-2013), Simon (11-22-2013)

  7. #11764
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 469 Times in 142 Posts

    Here's mine using ferlop's overlay. Big thanks to you ferlop for the file. Modified the overlay to fit my i4. Thanks also to June and meth357 for my 1nspire theme.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1385112885.528764.jpg

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunspeed For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013), Bulldog5278 (11-22-2013), chevymusclecar (12-04-2013)

  9. #11765
    hi guys can anyone tell me how can i set up animated weather to run inside of weatherinfoBG(overlay)and not over the whole screen like in this pic??and how can i take animated weather a little down?tnx
    i suppose it is some z-index,but i do not want to break something
    i was going through css file but it is big one
    Last edited by #m37h{; 11-22-2013 at 03:53 AM.

  10. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, Gunny posted it, but it was created by Waverley (modded by gan-man) awhile back that literally just cycles through 40 of them.

    Props to those to guys.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?i7ztp36ad7wk5w9
    You guys will also need to remember - that to run the WinterBoard version - animations only of UniAW 6.4 on top of this.. you'll need to change the HTML name to Widget.html in the UniAW Folder.. Then in config.js set Wallpaper to "none". But you're still not done.. You'll also need to put a fully transparent wall in place of the file "blank.png" which is currently opaque.. I think it's the blank.png image you change - I forget now.. Just want you guys to know it's not "plug & play".. ..

    Awesome find though, King!! Thx!!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013), King_O_Hill (11-22-2013), lostinthemes (12-03-2013)

  12. #11767
    Is there a way to use this mod using accuweather instead of yahoo? It's raining here and I'm getting cloudy and I have a LS running on accuweather and showing correct forecast rain.ImageUploadedByModMyi1385136017.484052.jpg

  13. #11768
    big thanx to all involved in this pic,i never used this before,took me abot 50 resprings to get it here,
    me like very much



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    rdiddy_25 (11-22-2013)

  15. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Is there a way to use this mod using accuweather instead of yahoo? It's raining here and I'm getting cloudy and I have a LS running on accuweather and showing correct forecast rain.ImageUploadedByModMyi1385136017.484052.jpg
    The Accuweather code can be incorporated into ANY mod.. It's just finding someone to do it, Phat.. .. It's time consuming.. Most all new mods are built on the new WW UniAW.. WW mods and myLocation Yahoo/Accuweather mods are coded VERY differently. Not easy to port by other than Ian or Dacal. Marty can do it to - but I don't know if he has time.. I can do it too but am swamped. Sorry, bro.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (11-22-2013), King_O_Hill (11-22-2013)

  17. #11770
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The Accuweather code can be incorporated into ANY mod.. It's just finding someone to do it, Phat.. .. It's time consuming.. Most all new mods are built on the new WW UniAW.. WW mods and myLocation Yahoo/Accuweather mods are coded VERY differently. Not easy to port by other than Ian or Dacal. Marty can do it to - but I don't know if he has time.. I can do it too but am swamped. Sorry, bro.
    No problem my friend I totally understand.

  18. #11771
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Is there a way to use this mod using accuweather instead of yahoo? It's raining here and I'm getting cloudy and I have a LS running on accuweather and showing correct forecast rain.ImageUploadedByModMyi1385136017.484052.jpg
    Doesn't the Marty Mcfly mod implement this?

  19. #11772
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    big thanx to all involved in this pic,i never used this before,took me abot 50 resprings to get it here,
    me like very much



    For the love of GOD, check your email 😝

  20. #11773
    Hi Everyone, just a little quick notice.. don't know if anyone saw that little issue on Uniaw? the glitch was founded by "thewaytozion" from one of my widget.. so i decide to download the Uniaw for iPhone to check if there is the same issue in the first page of this thread..unfortunately is the same problem, and want to share with you guys

    when the var useAccuweather = false; // false for Yahoo. i was seeing only one Icon has you can see on the picture below

    Before :


    After :


    a line was missing.. so i fixed all my Uniaw Tv Edition, you can find the link in P.Y.M thread at the first page

    so i replaced to this :

    // LOAD THE CORRECT JS FILES
    if (useAccuweather == true) {
    loadjscssfile("Main", "UniAW6_accuweather", "js");
    loadjscssfile("Main", "location_accuweather", "js");

    } else {

    var useRealFeelForForecast = false; // set to false if using Yahoo.

    loadjscssfile("Main", "UniAW6_yahoo", "js");
    loadjscssfile("Main", "location_yahoo", "js");

    let me know if i'm mistaken

    Have a good day everyone

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-26-2013)

  22. #11774
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    For the love of GOD, check your email ��
    Lmao!!....that's actually not that many....seen some screens with 2 or 3 thousand something, but I think it's maybe just a tweak to make it seem like that many!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013)

  24. #11775
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    when the var useAccuweather = false; // false for Yahoo. i was seeing only one Icon
    At one point yahoo discontinued the 5 day forecast and only had a 1 day available. This looks like a left over of that period. This is why WidgetWeather was developed.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-22-2013)

  26. #11776
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    At one point yahoo discontinued the 5 day forecast and only had a 1 day available. This looks like a left over of that period. This is why WidgetWeather was developed.
    okey cool thx for the info

  27. #11777
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Lmao!!....that's actually not that many....seen some screens with 2 or 3 thousand something, but I think it's maybe just a tweak to make it seem like that many!
    no tweak,just do not read them,limited to display at 500,most are from modmyi forum
    thank you MMI community,please visit #3 4 all thread,great looking icons,high quality,great support,7 version (and counting) of one theme and all for free,all by Sk37ch,thank you Luke,David,Alfroggy

  28. #11778
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Anyone know how to get forecast descriptions for accuweather? Wondering if it's possible...
    I think there exits already lock screens with this feature ...

    I am also using accuweather with forecast description (with my mac theme which is under development - as you can see ... here screenshot).


    here code you should use for short description within the "$(data).find('day').each(function () ":

    obj.forecasttext[i] = $.trim($(this).find("TXT_Short").text());
    Attached Images Attached Images

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013), Bacardi85 (11-22-2013), chevymusclecar (11-26-2013), ferlop15 (11-22-2013), metaserph (11-26-2013), nateD (11-23-2013), roman3001 (11-23-2013)

  30. #11779
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 6,361 Times in 1,496 Posts

    That Mac screenshot looks nice boss.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    thewaytozion (11-25-2013)

  32. #11780
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 469 Times in 142 Posts

    A couple of overlays for i4 users that you guys can use for ferlop's mod. Thanks to ferlop.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1385170373.351838.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1385170395.187183.jpg

    I'll try to whip up a couple more soon.

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gunspeed For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (11-22-2013), ferlop15 (11-22-2013), King_O_Hill (11-23-2013), lostinthemes (12-03-2013)

Page 589 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579587588589590591 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •