+ Reply
Page 586 of 840 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576584585586587588 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,720 of 16790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Widget Weather-based mods still functioning just fine.. Not in Canada. Weather app is down too as of almost 2hrs ago. So widget weather is not updating.
...
  1. #11701
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Widget Weather-based mods still functioning just fine..
    Not in Canada. Weather app is down too as of almost 2hrs ago.
    So widget weather is not updating.

    Might be area specific though but I'm offline.



    My last xml update was 12:23 pm, it's 2:23pm here now

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-14-2013), Marty McFly (11-14-2013)

  3. #11702
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Ferlop, you are awesome man. I wish I had your skills. Thanks for everything you give us.
    Ha, saw this post, Marty!....LMAO, I wish I had just a smidge of YOUR talent, buddy....helluva coder, man!...Thanks for all your brilliant input on UniAW!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-14-2013), Marty McFly (11-14-2013)

  5. #11703
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,406
    Thanks
    4,570
    Thanked 15,553 Times in 4,072 Posts

    If your weathers down and you want it open this link in safari and save as a icon on homepage

    Made by JunesIphone

    http://miweatherspeaks.com/
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (11-14-2013), The_Durben (11-14-2013)

  7. #11704
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Guys, remember you still have Accuweather too, for UniAW myLocation based! If yahoo is not working!
    Bump.

  8. #11705
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,389
    Thanks
    3,662
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

    I spoke too soon. WW tweaks are also down. I forgot they don't show OFFLINE when down. The XML just doesn't update.. Right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (11-14-2013), The_Durben (11-14-2013)

  10. #11706
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,406
    Thanks
    4,570
    Thanked 15,553 Times in 4,072 Posts

    Correct
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (11-14-2013), The_Durben (11-14-2013)

  12. #11707
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks
    4,929
    Thanked 2,859 Times in 869 Posts

    Mine just kicked back on. Anyone else?

  13. #11708
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I spoke too soon. WW tweaks are also down. I forgot they don't show OFFLINE when down. The XML just doesn't update.. Right?
    Yes but it's back up now

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-14-2013), Marty McFly (11-14-2013)

  15. #11709
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,406
    Thanks
    4,570
    Thanked 15,553 Times in 4,072 Posts

    Finally feels like it been an age lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (11-14-2013), King_O_Hill (11-14-2013), Marty McFly (11-14-2013), The_Durben (11-14-2013)

  17. #11710
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,389
    Thanks
    3,662
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

    Yep.. WW back up!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. #11711
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    1,825
    Thanked 6,337 Times in 1,483 Posts

    Looking good Ferlop.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-15-2013)

  20. #11712
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,925
    Thanks
    3,605
    Thanked 7,182 Times in 2,278 Posts

    I'm mean, is this not the coolest mod for Uniaw. Great work Ferlop. I love the overlay. Thanks man.
    [IMG]

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-15-2013)

  22. #11713
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,291
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 15,658 Times in 4,064 Posts

    Uniaw is the best widget with all the options.. just love it

    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-14-2013 at 06:08 PM.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (11-15-2013), lostinthemes (11-29-2013), Steph53940 (11-14-2013), The.Drifter (11-16-2013)

  24. #11714
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 309 Times in 175 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Ferlop, you are awesome man. I wish I had your skills. Thanks for everything you give us.
    Hey Marty. I am using your WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 that can change between yahoo and accuweather. I was wonder if you every found out why sometimes accuweather goes blank in some areas. For example When I am in stouffville the yahoo weather works but when I switch to accuweather it goes blank and undefined. Is there any fix. Thanks.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (11-15-2013)

  26. #11715
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,386
    Thanks
    4,220
    Thanked 5,896 Times in 2,639 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thanks, guys!....I only took off the analog clock and cleaned up the overlay a little.....Here it is anyway....But make sure you use the original UniAw.js file from one of your other UniAw WW mods......because on mine I changed the call to the weatherWalls.....So make sure you do this, or the weatherWalls won't work.....Also you need to use your own timedWalls folder.....Let me know if I'm missing anything.....Oh, no iconoclasm.... All credit goes to Ian, Dacal, Stephen(WW), Durben, KOH.....



    UniAW6.4 WW-iPh5 only: UniAW6.4CL_WW
    Finally!!! Something for the iPhone.Been almost dead in here. Just cool mods for the Mac. Thank you very much Ferlop always like your work.👍

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-15-2013)

  28. #11716
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Marty. I am using your WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 that can change between yahoo and accuweather. I was wonder if you every found out why sometimes accuweather goes blank in some areas. For example When I am in stouffville the yahoo weather works but when I switch to accuweather it goes blank and undefined. Is there any fix. Thanks.
    Yep. We live close. I was having the same problem in King City. WW reports city as "King" but Accuweather needs "King City".

    Unfortunately it's an Accuweather issue not knowing what city name WW is throwing at it. It happens with any WW theme that also has an Accuweather URL call (ie: for UV Index perhaps). Default is extraLocCity. I'm trying to alter the code so it tries extraLocNeighborhood if extraLocCity comes up blank. But for the life of me, I just can't get it. The only other way to do it that I can think of, is to add a button to the touch menu that will trigger back and fourth. It's an ongoing project for me trying to make it work so I will certainly keep you and everyone else in the thread posted as to the progress

    POST EDITED - Sorry everyone

    Here is a link to the Sudbury XML file: widgetweather

    If anyone is using a WW theme with UV index, try using this file as your XML and it will kill your widget.

    In the XML file, You can see that 'city' & 'extraLocNeighborhood' are both "Sudbury" which works great! But the script is written to use extraLocCity which in this case is "Greater Sudbury" which will not work and kills the widget! That's the process I want to automate. Try one, if nothing, try another, etc...

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-15-2013), King_O_Hill (11-15-2013), The_Durben (11-15-2013)

  30. #11717
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,389
    Thanks
    3,662
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Yep. We live close. I was having the same problem in King City. WW reports city as "King" but Accuweather needs "King City".

    Unfortunately it's an Accuweather issue not knowing what city name WW is throwing at it. It happens with any WW theme that also has an Accuweather URL call (ie: for UV Index perhaps). Default is extraLocCity. I'm trying to alter the code so it tries extraLocNeighborhood if extraLocCity comes up blank. But for the life of me, I just can't get it. The only other way to do it that I can think of, is to add a button to the touch menu that will trigger back and fourth. It's an ongoing project for me trying to make it work so I will certainly keep you and everyone else in the thread posted as to the progress

    POST EDITED - Sorry everyone

    Here is a link to the Sudbury XML file: widgetweather

    If anyone is using a WW theme with UV index, try using this file as your XML and it will kill your widget.

    In the XML file, You can see that 'city' & 'extraLocNeighborhood' are both "Sudbury" which works great! But the script is written to use extraLocCity which in this case is "Greater Sudbury" which will not work and kills the widget! That's the process I want to automate. Try one, if nothing, try another, etc...
    You know this challenge is right up my alley, Marty.. As I'm tweaking with location stuff daily in my widget.. The only variable I don't use is Accuwearher.. Can you PM me the problem version and I'll take a crack at it this weekend.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (11-15-2013)

  32. #11718
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You know this challenge is right up my alley, Marty.. As I'm tweaking with location stuff daily in my widget.. The only variable I don't use is Accuwearher.. Can you PM me the problem version and I'll take a crack at it this weekend.
    Hi Grant, you can download "UniAW6.4_LS WW" from page #1 of this thread and use the XML file I posted above and you will see what I mean. Thanks.

  33. #11719
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,389
    Thanks
    3,662
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi Grant, you can download "UniAW6.4_LS (WW).theme.zip" from page #1 of the Widget Weather thread (towards the bottom of post #1) and use the XML file I posted above and you will see what I mean. Thanks.
    My first question is - why are you using extraLocCity as your main city anyway..? Or for the Accuweather side? Same question.. Always wondered why Dacal coded the Accuweather side of the widget with extraLocCity. Never shows right city for me.. Always shows my township.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  34. #11720
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    My first question is - why are you using extraLocCity as your main city anyway..? Or for the Accuweather side? Same question.. Always wondered why Dacal coded the Accuweather side of the widget with extraLocCity. Never shows right city for me.. Always shows my township.
    I don't know why extraLocCity is being used in the Accuweather call - that's the way UniAW6.4 was released. I don't think it really matters why though as that's what I'm looking to change. To be specific, here is the code we're dealing with:

    var url = "http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/apple/Apple_find_city.asp?location="+escape(obj.extraLoc City)+","+obj.extraLocCountryCode;
    $.get(url, function(data) {
    var us = $(data).find('CityList').attr('us')*1;
    var intl = $(data).find('CityList').attr('intl')*1;
    var extra_cities = $(data).find('CityList').attr('extra_cities')*1;
    var exist = intl + us + extra_cities;
    What I'm looking for.....
    If exist = 0, stop the script, go back up and make the URL call again using extraLocNeighborhood or just obj.city.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts