Page 565 of 875 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555563564565566567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,300 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #11281
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Off Topic Just Got On Email From The


    Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
    Yours in Service,Photograph of Director
    Robert S. Mueller, IIIRobert S. Mueller,
    III Director Office of Public Affairs

    Some kind of scam i think
    Complete scam.. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it, though. Run the other direction -- totally...
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (11-01-2013)

  3. #11282
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,440
    Thanks
    2,118
    Thanked 2,620 Times in 1,279 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Complete scam.. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it, though. Run the other direction -- totally...
    I hate those peeple that do this a

  4. #11283
    new project, Uniaw TV, you can now have the weather live from your TV lool , Thanks to Kai for the clock.. still have a lot to do.. but i can tell you guys.. cpu running very smooth on this one

    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-02-2013 at 02:50 AM.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Marmoul (11-02-2013), mickcydia (11-02-2013), rdiddy_25 (11-02-2013)

  6. #11284
    UniAW6.4_WW- iPhone5 only
    Hello friends....Well, I was having location issues with the other widget(myLocation).....Too much of a headache to deal with both, so I will be migrating to WW only....I have re-done this mod with the WW version of UniAW for you guys because I promised and I had a couple of requests....iconoclasm included.....Use your own TimedWalls folder...



    Download: iPh5UniAW6.4_F (WW).theme
    Last edited by ferlop15; 11-02-2013 at 08:02 AM.

  7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (11-02-2013), Fattone66 (11-02-2013), King_O_Hill (11-02-2013), kristatos (03-08-2014), lostinthemes (11-28-2013), Marmoul (11-02-2013), Marty McFly (11-02-2013), mcooper (11-02-2013), meth357 (11-16-2013), nateD (11-02-2013), nik1975 (11-02-2013), rdiddy_25 (11-02-2013), RKO1195 (11-03-2013), Steph53940 (11-02-2013), The_Durben (11-02-2013)

  8. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    UniAW6.4_WW- iPhone5 only
    Hello friends....Well, I was having location issues with the other widget(myLocation).....Too much of a headache to deal with both, so I will be migrating to WW only....I have re-done this mod with the WW version of UniAW for you guys because I promised and I had a couple of requests....iconoclasm included.....Use your own TimedWalls folder...

    If you use Yahoo, you need to position the temp., but c'mon, that's easy!
    Great work bud. Those icons fit nicely with it.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-02-2013), Steph53940 (11-02-2013)

  10. #11286
    Excellent work as usual, Ferlop!!

    Just so you know - the folder that results after unzipping has the name KaiLeft. That might confuse people. And cause an overwrite when people transfer to Themes folder.

    Also last few mods from Kai - and now yours have created "50 lines" of space between each line in the config.js when you open in iFile. Wonder if we can clean that up.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-02-2013), lostinthemes (11-28-2013), nik1975 (11-02-2013)

  12. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Excellent work as usual, Ferlop!!

    Just so you know - the folder that results after unzipping has the name KaiLeft. That might confuse people. And cause an overwrite when people transfer to Themes folder.

    Also last few mods from Kai - and now yours have created "50 lines" of space between each line in the config.js when you open in iFile. Wonder if we can clean that up.
    Morning Grant!.....It was a quick mod, grabbed Kai's WW real quick and put those images on top....didn't feel like spending more than a hour on it because its not that important to me....Most of us keep a mod on for 5-10 minutes before we feel we need to see something different on the phone...Not all of us, but most!

    As for the CSS file, it was already like that, my personal CSS files are kept original and therefore tidy....it's the constant editing by multiple users, multiple editing programs....

    Bottom line, this is as much time ill devote to a hobby, it's not a paying job for me.
    Last edited by ferlop15; 11-02-2013 at 09:08 AM.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-02-2013), Marty McFly (11-02-2013), mcooper (11-02-2013), RKO1195 (11-03-2013)

  14. #11288
    Not that big a deal. Takes 5 minutes to delete the spaces on the computer. Then u just transfer it back onto your phone. We can at least do that part considering the time these modders put into these widgets.

    Lets not get lazy or unappreciative.
    Last edited by Krima; 11-02-2013 at 09:13 AM.

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-02-2013), kai312 (11-02-2013), mcooper (11-02-2013), RKO1195 (11-03-2013), Simon (11-02-2013), The_Durben (11-02-2013)

  16. #11289
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    UniAW6.4_WW- iPhone5 only
    Hello friends....Well, I was having location issues with the other widget(myLocation).....Too much of a headache to deal with both, so I will be migrating to WW only....I have re-done this mod with the WW version of UniAW for you guys because I promised and I had a couple of requests....iconoclasm included.....Use your own TimedWalls folder...

    [IMG][/IMG]

    Download: iPh5UniAW6.4_F (WW).theme

    Thanks Ferlop, loving it, looks so nice and clean!


    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Excellent work as usual, Ferlop!!

    Just so you know - the folder that results after unzipping has the name KaiLeft. That might confuse people. And cause an overwrite when people transfer to Themes folder.

    Also last few mods from Kai - and now yours have created "50 lines" of space between each line in the config.js when you open in iFile. Wonder if we can clean that up.
    Yea I was kind lazy and didn't think it was a big deal but from now on if I do anything else I'll make sure that I'll clean that up for you first before I post.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-02-2013), T76 (05-16-2014)

  18. #11290
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Morning Grant!.....It was a quick mod, grabbed Kai's WW real quick and put those images on top....didn't feel like spending more than a hour on it because its not that important to me....Most of us keep a mod on for 5-10 minutes before we feel we need to see something different on the phone...Not all of us, but most!

    As for the CSS file, it was already like that, my personal CSS files are kept original and therefore tidy....it's the constant editing by multiple users, multiple editing programs....

    Bottom line, this is as much time ill devote to a hobby, it's not a paying job for me.
    I get it, bro. Yeah, wouldn't it be great to be full time at this! .. You guys put in the most! Thanks!

    As to the 50 lines thing.. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it.. as it takes quite a bit of time to remove them in an editor even on a computer. Figure if we can nip the problem at the modding level - all the better. But it may be impossible to nip. Thanks so much for all you do for us!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 11-02-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  19. #11291
    Thanks Krima....and Grant, I can appreciate your take on doing something right the first time, I'm kinda a perfectionist myself, just certain aspects....I can assure you that on 2 of my favorite mods, almost everything is perfect, but its a never-ending task to make it near perfect!

    agree on the js and CSS files....., there are a couple of online CSS editors to delete those empty lines....the name of the one I've used escapes me.....but fairly easy to use....you copy all the highlighted text from your file to the web page and choose a couple of settings....hit a button and deletes all empty lines at once...then copy the finished highlighted text to the original "blank" file....have to delete everything on the original file before adding the new fixed file....have a backup just in case
    Last edited by ferlop15; 11-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-02-2013), NewdestinyX (11-02-2013)

  21. #11292
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thanks Krima....and Grant, I can appreciate your take on doing something right the first time, I'm kinda a perfectionist myself, just certain aspects....I can assure you that on 2 of my favorite mods, almost everything is perfect, but its a never-ending task to make it near perfect!
    I so feel you bro.. I am a rank 'beginning-modder' compared to you guys.. But one of the reasons that I have so little output so far 'IS' my perfectionism.. It actually is holding me back a bit. You just keep doing whatever you do, bro, and we'll keep lovin' it!!! Sorry I even mentioned anything.. It certainly was NOT from lack of appreciation!

    Wish I knew that editor Kai was using that was adding all these lines.. Your mods always get at least '1' line added each new mod.. But Kai's have 30+ lines added each time.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. #11293
    I'm using Yaldex free javascript editor. Didn't know it create that many lines from the sofware itself though. But like I said I'll clean it up from now on before I post anything. No big deal just a couple extra minutes of work

  23. #11294
    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    I'm using Yaldex free javascript editor. Didn't know it create that many lines from the sofware itself though. But like I said I'll clean it up from now on before I post anything. No big deal just a couple extra minutes of work
    Thanks, Kai !! Love your stuff..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    kai312 (11-02-2013)

  25. #11295
    @Grant, edited my post up there, additional info..

    Thanks everyone!...have a great morning. Happy modding!

  26. #11296
    Just cut and paste in I file to further up the file rather than pressing delete forever
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  27. #11297

  28. #11298

  29. #11299
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Grant, edited my post up there, additional info..

    Thanks everyone!...have a great morning. Happy modding!
    Thanks. Would love to know what that utility is. Because it's never only taken 2 minutes for me. There are often extra tabs added and they don't get eliminated with one swipe/highlight and hitting delete. It often takes two passes for each extra line. The last one I fixed - took me 20 minutes to clean whether I used TacoHTMLEdit or BBEdit. That's the only reason I brought it up. UniAW has the most involved files of any mod so the time it takes to clean is huge. Never mind the UniAW.js file. Huundreds of lines of code.. and now with extra spaces is over 1000 lines to clean. That's why I figure if we can find an easier way - all the better.. Thanks for info!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Just cut and paste in I file to further up the file rather than pressing delete forever
    ???
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  30. #11300
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Hi@all
    How can i change the Days in the 5day forecast ?
    It shows now Mon, Die, Mit, ....
    But in German it must call Mo, Di,Mi...
    Can't find nothing in the translation file...

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (11-02-2013)

Page 565 of 875 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555563564565566567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •