Page 526 of 875 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516524525526527528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Marty,
    In your most recent version of Max's Lockscreen for WW - you show - COUNTY OF: and then grab the county name from the XML that shows there. But in the US - the XML always reports the name PLUS the word "county". It doesn't do that in Canada.

So near my hometown it reads -
    COUNTY OF: MONTGOMERY COUNTY

The extra 'county' isn't needed..

Here's the code line that will correct for it in your next update:

Place this:
    if (obj.county.indexOf("County") != -1) {obj.county = obj.county.replace(/ County/g,"");}

..Before this:
    document.getElementById("county").innerHTML = "County of: " + obj.county;

I believe that's it.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-15-2013 at 02:08 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-15-2013), King_O_Hill (09-15-2013), Marty McFly (09-16-2013)

I am going to try that as mine does that. Says county of:Tulsa county.

Thanks ND

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Marty,
    In your most recent version of Max's Lockscreen for WW - you show - COUNTY OF: and then grab the county name from the XML that shows there. But in the US - the XML always reports the name PLUS the word "county". It doesn't do that in Canada.

Place this:
    if (obj.county.indexOf("County") != -1) {obj.county = obj.county.replace(/ County/g,"");}

..Before this:

I believe that's it.
    Here is mine ND. And if I change the code around it will just say Tulsa.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1379277925.697244.jpg
    Last edited by bliken; 09-15-2013 at 03:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (09-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am going to try that as mine does that. Says county of:Tulsa county.

Thanks ND

Here is mine ND. And if I change the code around it will just say Tulsa.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1379277925.697244.jpg
    Yep. Works for me, Blik! Give 'er a try. Remember to respring after you change the code. Make a copy of the UniAW.js that's in your Scripts/Main/iph5 (or 4) folder now - before you change the original in case something goes wrong with your changing the code. You can always rename the 'copy' back to UniAW6.js.

Let me know if all goes well,
    Grant

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-15-2013), King_O_Hill (09-18-2013)

I will. I am out but will try it out tonite.

Thanks

Yep. Works for me, Blik! Give 'er a try. Remember to respring after you change the code. Make a copy of the UniAW.js that's in your Scripts/Main/iph5 (or 4) folder now - before you change the original in case something goes wrong with your changing the code. You can always rename the 'copy' back to UniAW6.js.

Let me know if all goes well,
    Grant

hey ND..

here is how i did it...looks good?

document.getElementById("neighborhood").innerHTML = obj.neighborhood;

if (obj.county.indexOf("County") != -1) {obj.county = obj.county.replace(/ County/g,"");
    }

if (obj.neighborhood == "") {
    document.getElementById("county").style.display = "block";
    } else {
    document.getElementById("county").style.display = "none";
    }

Marty,

Place this:

..Before this:

I believe that's it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (09-15-2013)

You guys also see that the exploit for JB is still there for IOS7.....looks promising for an IOS7 JB.

That will be great.

hey ND..

here is how i did it...looks good?

document.getElementById("neighborhood").innerHTML = obj.neighborhood;

if (obj.county.indexOf("County") != -1) {obj.county = obj.county.replace(/ County/g,"");
    }

if (obj.neighborhood == "") {
    document.getElementById("county").style.display = "block";
    } else {
    document.getElementById("county").style.display = "none";
    }
    Looks good, Blik! Did it work? It did for me.

You guys also see that the exploit for JB is still there for IOS7.....looks promising for an IOS7 JB.

That will be great.
    You have to remember that it takes MANY exploits to make a public untethered jailbreak. So '1' exploit still working for 7 doesn't mean anything really. We still won't have a JB for iOS7 until January for February. Trust me. Long wait still.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-15-2013)

thanks ND....Will let you know tomorrow as i will be traveling and will be watching it..

hey..A man can hope about an IOS7 JB...I think your right about Jan/Feb 2014 but i am hoping earlier...

i am getting a 5S.....

Looks good, Blik! Did it work? It did for me.

You have to remember that it takes MANY exploits to make a public untethered jailbreak. So '1' exploit still working for 7 doesn't mean anything really. We still won't have a JB for iOS7 until January for February. Trust me. Long wait still.

thanks ND....Will let you know tomorrow as i will be traveling and will be watching it..

hey..A man can hope about an IOS7 JB...I think your right about Jan/Feb 2014 but i am hoping earlier...

i am getting a 5S.....
    Me too. But I'm NOT getting rid of my 5.. Can't live without my jailbreak.. So I'll just be swapping my SIM card back and forth between the phones until January/February. I'm EAGER to see the fingerprint scanner in action.. FINALLY no more having to enter a passcode to open my phone just because my 'office' requires the passcode to get to their Exchange server.. UGGGH!!!

Blik -- you can tell if the new code it working right now.. Just open the Lockscreen and see if the work COUNTY has disappeared - even from your hometown area.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-16-2013)

i hear you ND.....not getting rid of my 5 and JB either.....

Me too. But I'm NOT getting rid of my 5.. Can't live without my jailbreak.. So I'll just be swapping my SIM card back and forth between the phones until January/February. I'm EAGER to see the fingerprint scanner in action.. FINALLY no more having to enter a passcode to open my phone just because my 'office' requires the passcode to get to their Exchange server.. UGGGH!!!

Blik -- you can tell if the new code it working right now.. Just open the Lockscreen and see if the work COUNTY has disappeared - even from your hometown area.
    Worked great ND. Just said county name.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1379335307.136835.jpg
    Last edited by bliken; 09-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Worked great ND. Just said county name.

Thanks
    Good! Glad I know a little more about what I'm talking about these days.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-16-2013), King_O_Hill (09-18-2013)

Well,
    It is in no way my intent to usher in any gloomy vibe... but I must say - as the iPhone 5Cs arrive for many people this Friday, and as still many others will go grab their 5Ss the Friday after that -- I am not at all looking forward to the "ghost town" MMI will again become for the next several months until we get a jailbreak for iOS7. People, including myself, want to get their 'newest gadgets' and all that's good - but without a jailbreak - there's not a lot to check in for at MMI. So the place becomes a little desolate. Since February of this year when we got iOS6's JB.. UniAW has gone through its largest expansion EVER and spawned so many AMAZING upgrades and the bringing together of both Ian's and Dacal's two weather styles into one massive amazing Widget. Then the recent launch of WidgetWeather as an engine alternative to myLocation has taken it yet to another level.

I will keep my JB'en 5 AND get my 5S next weekend.. And just as I would switch themes with Backboard - I'll go back and forth between my JB'en 5 and my new 5S (swap out the SIMs, as they'll be identical in size). Still the traffic here will diminish. So I'm a little 'blue' today about that...

I know long about January or February of 2014 we'll have the new JB and UniAW7 will get underway and that'll be something to really look forward to...

But for now -- let me again just say - THANK YOU IAN AND DACAL for this AMAZING Weather Animation THEME for our phones. Some aspect of UniAW is ALWAYS on my phone and always will be. I just like 'looking out a window' on my phone and see it mimicking the weather I experience. That's just me. But I'm grateful to you both..
    Marty -- you've been amazing with all you've added to this thread as well working on MaxP's great model! RKO - wow!- you're stuff is amazing.. Ferlop - wow!! Crazy awesome.. Steph and Durben for the Lockscreen love... MJ for all you added before you lost your JB..

I'll still be here.. but it's gonna be a long wait for iOS7... during which I have to live those girly icons.. UGGH!! Well I'll enjoy the parrallax and the fingerprint scanner.. The greater speed.

Don't be strangers y'all... !!!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (09-17-2013), bliken (09-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (09-17-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), lostinthemes (09-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,166 Posts

here is my Springboard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-17-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), lostinthemes (09-19-2013)

I will be getting a 5S....but am also keeping my JB IP5 and will still be here.

Ok has anyone had this happen?

The 4day forecast is gone except for the word tues and the hourly is gone.

I resprung and I started fresh. Nothing gets it back. I touch the screen and tues disappears and when I touch it again only the word tues comes back.

Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1379375161.014372.jpg

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

mcooper (09-16-2013)

Ok has anyone had this happen?

The 4day forecast is gone except for the word tues and the hourly is gone.

I resprung and I started fresh. Nothing gets it back. I touch the screen and tues disappears and when I touch it again only the word tues comes back.

Any ideas?
    I've had it happen about half a dozen times. I first noticed it about 2 weeks ago. No toggling or re-springing works for me either. Eventually it just starts working again.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

I'll still be here.. but it's gonna be a long wait for iOS7... during which I have to live those girly icons.. UGGH!! Well I'll enjoy the parrallax and the fingerprint scanner.. The greater speed.

Don't be strangers y'all... !!!!
    Well I cant help with the fingerprint scanner but checkout Cydia in a couple days. Just submitted a big pack of Parallax lockscreens and springboard widgets. Tested side by side with iOS7 Parallax on my iPod Touch 5G and the effect is as you would put it 99.9% the same

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (09-16-2013), Darrenrooster (09-24-2013), Ian Nicoll (09-17-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), lostinthemes (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-16-2013), RKO1195 (09-16-2013), The.Drifter (09-16-2013), The_Durben (09-16-2013), VOLTAGExDT (09-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well I cant help with the fingerprint scanner but checkout Cydia in a couple days. Just submitted a big pack of Parallax lockscreens and springboard widgets. Tested side by side with iOS7 Parallax on my iPod Touch 5G and the effect is as you would put it 99.9% the same
    YAY! Thanks, Simon, for your creativity.. I love the parallax concept and the 3D look of 7. I sure hope evad3rs can work more quickly this time. But reality teaches me otherwise.. A man can HOPE right?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

YAY! Thanks, Simon, for your creativity.. I love the parallax concept and the 3D look of 7. I sure hope evad3rs can work more quickly this time. But reality teaches me otherwise.. A man can HOPE right?
    Ya, if I had to guess I'd say we are looking at same kind of timeline for last two jailbreaks, early 2014ish. I have a 4, 4S and 5 all jailbroken though that are staying that way so I'll still be good.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (09-16-2013), King_O_Hill (09-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, if I had to guess I'd say we are looking at same kind of timeline for last two jailbreaks, early 2014ish. I have a 4, 4S and 5 all jailbroken though that are staying that way so I'll still be good.
    Ya.. I'm actually eager to try Widget Weather on 6.1.2 jailbreak on my iPhone 4 -- with minimal tweaks to see if the 'sticking' thing in Constant Mode might be 'tweak conflict' related. I hadn't thought of that until recently... Part of me wants to erase my phone back to bare jailbreak. Do you have any experience with iLex Rat or the that other one I heard about recenlty that doesn't require any software on your phone to erase back to bare jailbreak?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-18-2013)

Page 526 of 875 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516524525526527528 536 576 626 ... LastLast