Page 513 of 884 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503511512513514515 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    I did that one based on Ferlops version Newdestiny
    Thank, Best!! I will change the modder's name, then.. LOL!! I knew I had one.. Mystery solved!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Best01 (09-02-2013), ferlop15 (09-02-2013)

Re @ all,

is it possible, to make an UNiAW Version, off Dacals superb Yahoo look-a-like WeatherWidget LS?

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    I did that one based on Ferlops version Newdestiny
    When Im using your mod of ferlops SB, i didnt get a Temp displayed, only Hi and Lo :/
    Last edited by j0k3r; 09-02-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Hello everyone! Just a quick question, I'd like to have JS be able to call on multiple bird images as well as "astronaut" (flying space stuff is more appropriate) I was successfully in a slight alteration of the leaves animation for windy weather however I kinda hit a brick wall with birds/astronaut. I'd like to make it function similar to the balloon or cloud JS, in that it will choose randomly from a few images and still let me control how many appear on screen. I just didn't want to proceed further when I noticed that clouds and balloons create a div where as birds and astronaut only call an image. Thanks for reading, hope it makes sense

Question,.....I read somewhere about a tweak that may allow you to run an iwidget on a Lockscreen, it's not LockHtml2 is it?....

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Question,.....I read somewhere about a tweak that may allow you to run an iwidget on a Lockscreen, it's not LockHtml2 is it?....
    It is but lacks multiple widget functionality, lockhtml2 is great

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (09-02-2013)

edit.....Thx
    Last edited by ferlop15; 09-02-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Never mind I downloaded the johncov mod, gonna try and "learn" from his code :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    We are getting their but I'm having lots of issues with the WW app, sometimes it doesn't get the extra locations info (Neighbourhood Location), sometime it doesn't get the extra Info (Atmospheric Information), sometimes it doesn't get Humidity, always goes to safe mode if I come off Manual mode, and often it does not update in Constant Mode.

Yesterday I had everything working but it didn't last for long but for some reason AccuWeather wasn't reporting MoonRise time (NaN means Not a Number), and up till this morning I still cannot get it working again

Anyway, it will look something like this, note: no MyLocation app needed

You can share a sb like that ian for iphone 4 version marty please

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    You can share a sb like that ian for iphone 4 version marty please
    That touch function won't work on SB.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-02-2013), Marty McFly (09-02-2013)

maybe you right i make the marty version for ip4 but i just want to see my city up
    and down just i put the icons i need
    here my SB
    [img=http://s7.postimg.org/46zgu9klz/image.jpg]

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Hello everyone! Just a quick question, I'd like to have JS be able to call on multiple bird images as well as "astronaut" (flying space stuff is more appropriate) I was successfully in a slight alteration of the leaves animation for windy weather however I kinda hit a brick wall with birds/astronaut. I'd like to make it function similar to the balloon or cloud JS, in that it will choose randomly from a few images and still let me control how many appear on screen. I just didn't want to proceed further when I noticed that clouds and balloons create a div where as birds and astronaut only call an image. Thanks for reading, hope it makes sense
    The astronaut and bird images, though they look multiple, are actual single images. So they aren't created by multiple singular images the number of which can be manipulated. So what you're trying to do I'm pretty sure isn't possible. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Download: iPh4/ iPh5 UniAW6.4_FLSB2.theme.zip

Just curious, anyone using this on iPhone 4?.....did it work ok for the most part?

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Re @ all,

is it possible, to make an UNiAW Version, off Dacals superb Yahoo look-a-like WeatherWidget LS?

When Im using your mod of ferlops SB, i didnt get a Temp displayed, only Hi and Lo :/
    J0k3r,
    You need the weather widget tweak to use the one I posted or just use Ferlops that he posted on page 512 ( that's Uniaw)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Also - MARTY - if you're out there... instead of having Ian redo clouds more dark for the bad weather conditions.. it occurred to me, much as you developed the 'orange-ey' sky color for the sundown portion of the day -- would it be possible for, only on the Cloudy and all the rain/snow animations for a 'medium dark grey' hue to be added over the whole sky.. - whose z-index would make the clouds behind look darker? That might be the easier project to undertake.. I'm getting a little better at code - but not sure I can take that one on myself.. I will study your sunset code and see if I can come up with something.. but I'm not a PS guy if PS would be involved with such a project. Simon - as a 'veteran' modder now () I'd like your thoughts too.. I'll bet this isn't past you..
    Hey Grant,
    The javascript code for the twilight condition only determines WHEN it appears. Nothing to do with HOW it appears. The effect is all Ian's artwork. 2 image files. One for the sun and another for the orange "overlay effect". Brilliant work!

I could be wrong but I think the only way to achieve what you're after is indeed through photoshop with new cloud images. Hope that helps

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-02-2013), King_O_Hill (09-02-2013), lostinthemes (09-05-2013), NewdestinyX (09-02-2013), Simon (09-02-2013), The_Durben (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Well I'm sure there are some filters that could be applied to get that type of look buy Marty is right. Doing it in PS would be the best way. Applying too many filters with code can cause slowdown. Best to do it on the image side if possible.

The astronaut and bird images, though they look multiple, are actual single images. So they aren't created by multiple singular images the number of which can be manipulated. So what you're trying to do I'm pretty sure isn't possible. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    I don't see why he couldn't use similar code to that used to create the balloons and clouds to do the astronaut and birds as well. Definitely possible. I used a variation of the raindrop code to create the bubbles in my iOS7 bubble lock screens.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-02-2013), Marty McFly (09-02-2013), The_Durben (09-04-2013)

Thanks Marty and Simon for the input about darker look on bad weather days. I believe the most realistic look would be a combo of both. Dacal's weather had darker clouds as I remember. Maybe I could adapt those..
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I don't see why he couldn't use similar code to that used to create the balloons and clouds to do the astronaut and birds as well. Definitely possible. I used a variation of the raindrop code to create the bubbles in my iOS7 bubble lock screens.
    Both of the bird images are all-in-one gifs. They can't be separated into individual birds was my point. But thanks.

Just curious, anyone using this on iPhone 4?.....did it work ok for the most part?
    Will try it soon as I get home also ferlops pm me when you see this bud thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 19,902 Times in 3,997 Posts

Hi all,

There will be all versions of this (LS, SB, PP and IW) I will first release the LS though as I don't start any of the others yet.

I'm almost done, still tinkering and a little on the iph4 side to do.

I know some of you will think it is getting rather busy looking but this is UniAW style, please keep in mind it's designed with hopefully everything you would ever need and all things can be toggled on or off in the Config.js so it is basically up to you how much info you want on your screen.

As for the darker clouds, I was going to do this last weekend but have somehow lost my PS HD Clouds brush, so if you're reading this DACAL, any chance you could send me back a copy of the brushes I gave you ages ago?

I will look at using a webkitFilter to darken the sky in storm conditions but to be honest the clouds are last on the list, gotta get all versions of this done first.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-03-2013 at 12:42 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

bliken (09-03-2013), Dacal (09-05-2013), Dexy88 (09-03-2013), ferlop15 (09-02-2013), Hip5 (09-03-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (09-02-2013), lostinthemes (09-05-2013), Marmoul (09-03-2013), Marty McFly (09-02-2013), mcooper (09-03-2013), metaserph (09-02-2013), NewdestinyX (09-03-2013), RKO1195 (09-03-2013), Steph53940 (09-02-2013), The.Drifter (09-03-2013), The_Durben (09-04-2013), VOLTAGExDT (09-03-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

You are the man!

Thanks again for all you do bro!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-02-2013), Marty McFly (09-02-2013), metaserph (09-02-2013)

Thanks for replying! I know they are single images, I want to change the JavaScript to call for multiple images at random the way the balloons and clouds I have a few bird gifs and some space craft gifs that Id like to include. I don't want to create separate calls though because I'd like to only display one on screen at a time.

Page 513 of 884 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503511512513514515 523 563 613 ... LastLast