Page 51 of 875 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I hate being the noob again, but after a couple of years of modding and customizing, I have never learned how to insert uniAw into my own widgets.

I currently have a lockscreen I had been working on, and got completely thrown off once I got the uniAw iwidget (because it's so damn gorgeous). Now I don't even want to continue with my lockscreen until I can find out how to add the uniAw.

So my question is...is adding uniAw a simple process? And if so, can anyone direct me to where I can learn how to add the uniAw without turning this thread into a class on basic code? I've already downloaded the weather only uniAw for WB and renamed the HTML to work on my LS.
    Download one of my widgets from here
    You'll see its not that difficult...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,646 Times in 6,721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I think it will be the last... For now
    Yes, this should be the last update until the next one!
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Dacal (04-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013), RKO1195 (04-07-2013), The.Drifter (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Edit: Link has been updated to Dacal's Latest GPS Location fix now. No need to edit the Location.js anymore Thanks Dacal !
    Hey Drifter. I'm using Chevys Ultimate SB Weather theme. Your location.js file posted on page #20 works great. As soon as I replace it with any other - including the new one on page #50, all I get is "Loading Data". I can obviously just leave the one that works - no worries for me but I thought you might want to know. Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey Drifter. I'm using Chevys Ultimate SB Weather theme. Your location.js file posted on page #20 works great. As soon as I replace it with any other - including the new one on page #50, all I get is "Loading Data". I can obviously just leave the one that works - no worries for me but I thought you might want to know. Thanks!
    The other files need additional code to make them work. The one on page 20 is the only one that you can just drop in.
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Marty McFly (04-07-2013), The.Drifter (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The other files need additional code to make them work. The one on page 20 is the only one that you can just drop in.
    Good to know - thanks King!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,464 Times in 7,082 Posts

I have solved the mystery of the missing balloons!!

Ok, maybe someone else solved the mystery and I just clued in. At least I know I am not going crazy.

Culprit: %hookslaw
    As soon as I uninstalled that balloons started going across my screen like it was an UP convention lol.
    Happy camper now

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), lostinthemes (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I have solved the mystery of the missing balloons!!

Ok, maybe someone else solved the mystery and I just clued in. At least I know I am not going crazy.

Culprit: %hookslaw
    As soon as I uninstalled that balloons started going across my screen like it was an UP convention lol.
    Happy camper now
    Thx ! This tweak seems to produce strange results on animated things. Perhaps the cause of the curious condition (no rain with shower condition) that you have reported yesterday.

Have a nice day, night !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), Simon (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,464 Times in 7,082 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx ! This tweak seems to produce strange results on animated things. Perhaps the cause of the curious condition (no rain with shower condition) that you have reported yesterday.

Have a nice day, night !
    Ya, first thing that tipped me off was seeing a balloon literally speed across the screen. Then I found a post with someone saying hooks law messing with animation on a Htc widget. Soon as I uninstalled it the animations were way better with uniaw. Way more clouds and balloons showing up within a few seconds.

I have a feeling any tweak that messes with animation speed will cause issues with uniaw. So %hooks law, fakeclockup, speed intensifier etc. so if anyone has issues with uniaw animations one of those are likely to be the culprit.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Dacal (04-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), RKO1195 (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,775 Times in 3,450 Posts

Ian, this Uniaw is so cool. Just a small preview.

Expect something really great...

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Dacal (04-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-07-2013), KarlDall (04-08-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-08-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), Krima (04-07-2013), kristatos (04-08-2013), lostinthemes (04-08-2013), NewdestinyX (04-07-2013), sigit (04-07-2013), Simon (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ian, this Uniaw is so cool. Just a small preview.

Expect something really great...

Thanks Peter,

Looking forward to it M8.

Expect an update in about 2 weeks with a few more conditions, tweaks and fixes.

That reminds me, if any of you see some weird condition that's not included in the animations please let me know, so far I have "fair", "cloudy/windy" and "fog/windy". Thanks all.

I wish I could provoke hardware acceleration, the spaceman looks so cool floating "towards" the screen but without forcing hardware acceleration it's too jerky so commented out the code in the css file, still trying to get it to work almost everyday but so far nothing invokes it to use GPU.

Turns out the Spin & flip animation was ok (it's used in the wind and spaceman code), Spin & flip also forks along side "floating" animations, but as soon as you add any kind of scaling (scale or height & width) it becomes very jerky.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-08-2013), lostinthemes (04-08-2013), Lucys (04-07-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), NewdestinyX (04-07-2013), Simon (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

Hi all,

I have pretty much resorted to the fact I am going to have to respring every time to get my location to update unless someone sees something I might have missed.
    I am using an unedited version of UniAW6_LS so there is no file confusion.
    When I manually change the myLocation.txt file coordinates turn sig off/on, nothing changes.
    When I drive to various places, the lat and long does not change unless I respiring.
    When I respiring, I get the proper info so I think the location.js works.

I have reset all settings, reset network settings, ran without settings set yet, tried with only the UniAW6 as the only Winterboard theme running.

I have followed King's My Location directions several attempts. The first time I reset all settings, I was able to change the myLocation text file, turn Sig off/on and the location changed. Soon after that, it stopped getting the coordinates unless a respring. I also have a locationPath.txt file. Some of the latest entries are:
    6:38:05 PM didFinishLaunchingWithOptions
    6:38:05 PM applicationDidBecomeActive
    6:38:05 PM Sig tracking on...
    6:38:06 PM (null)
    6:38:08 PM Sig tracking off...
    6:38:09 PM Sig tracking on...
    6:38:09 PM (null)
    6:38:11 PM applicationWillResignActive
    6:38:11 PM applicationDidEnterBackground
    6:38:12 PM applicationWillEnterForeground
    6:38:12 PM applicationDidBecomeActive
    6:38:14 PM applicationWillResignActive
    6:38:14 PM applicationDidEnterBackground
    6:39:13 PM applicationWillEnterForeground
    6:39:13 PM applicationDidBecomeActive
    6:39:30 PM Sig tracking off...
    6:39:32 PM Sig tracking on...
    6:39:32 PM (null)
    6:39:34 PM applicationWillResignActive
    6:39:34 PM applicationDidEnterBackground

Not sure what any of this means but maybe someone does and will have an answer and lead me to a fix.

Thanks so much,

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Hi all,

I have pretty much resorted to the fact I am going to have to respring every time to get my location to update unless someone sees something I might have missed.
    I am using an unedited version of UniAW6_LS so there is no file confusion.
    When I manually change the myLocation.txt file coordinates turn sig off/on, nothing changes.
    When I drive to various places, the lat and long does not change unless I respiring.
    When I respiring, I get the proper info so I think the location.js works.

I have reset all settings, reset network settings, ran without settings set yet, tried with only the UniAW6 as the only Winterboard theme running.

I have followed King's My Location directions several attempts. The first time I reset all settings, I was able to change the myLocation text file, turn Sig off/on and the location changed. Soon after that, it stopped getting the coordinates unless a respring. I also have a locationPath.txt file. Some of the latest entries are:

Not sure what any of this means but maybe someone does and will have an answer and lead me to a fix.

Thanks so much,

Jason
    The last several pages here have been about this problem and the fix for it. All of us who've had the problem have it fixed now but it requires a full reset of your phone. NOT to lose your Jailbreak - so don't worry. But to fix permanently - you have to go into Settings-->General-->Reset and Choose RESET ALL SETTINGS. This will reset every aspect of your phone to factory. So you'll have to reset everything in the SETTINGS windows and all your Jailbreak tweaks and themes to the way you like them. Has been taking people anywhere from 10 minute to a few hours to get their phones back to normal - BUT the problem with be gone forever and your location will change instantaneously as you're travelling around. Good luck. But it's the only fix and has worked EVERY time for each person who's had the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Turns out the Spin & flip animation was ok (it's used in the wind and spaceman code), Spin & flip also forks along side "floating" animations, but as soon as you add any kind of scaling (scale or height & width) it becomes very jerky.
    Wow, Ian. That's amazing and maddening after all the work the modders have gone to to get rid of SPIN and FLIP in their widgets. Turns out you CAN use it after all. Uggh. You poor guys. I feel bad for all this annoying change stuff Apple does that makes our lives harder in the end.

But I don't see any jerkiness in the space man. He looks real smooth to me. So not sure what you mean there.

And did you update page 1 with the new FAIR weather conditions you mentioned earlier? Or is that coming in a future update?

Thanks!
    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-07-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Yes, I have been keeping the links on page 20 current with Dacals latest location.js.

I'm just adding the variables directly into the location.js for you so you can drop it into most older widgets

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), Marty McFly (04-08-2013), The_Durben (04-07-2013)

The last several pages here have been about this problem and the fix for it. All of us who've had the problem have it fixed now but it requires a full reset of your phone. NOT to lose your Jailbreak - so don't worry. But to fix permanently - you have to go into Settings-->General-->Reset and Choose RESET ALL SETTINGS. This will reset every aspect of your phone to factory. So you'll have to reset everything in the SETTINGS windows and all your Jailbreak tweaks and themes to the way you like them. Has been taking people anywhere from 10 minute to a few hours to get their phones back to normal - BUT the problem with be gone forever and your location will change instantaneously as you're travelling around. Good luck. But it's the only fix and has worked EVERY time for each person who's had the problem.

Thank you NewdestinyX,

I have been following the thread and did the reset all settings. It worked the first time but then resorted to not working. I am wondering why and maybe someone here has an idea.
    Last edited by serky; 04-07-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks

Thank you NewdestinyX,

I have been following the thread and did the reset all settings. It worked the first time but then resorted to not working. I am wondering why and maybe someone here has an idea.
    Have you tried turning off all your tweaks, except WB, iWidgets and myLocation?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013)

I have not tried turning off all the tweaks yet. I will do that tomorrow and report back with the results.

Thanks,

Jason

29. The Following User Says Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

Wow, Ian. That's amazing and maddening after all the work the modders have gone to to get rid of SPIN and FLIP in their widgets. Turns out you CAN use it after all. Uggh. You poor guys. I feel bad for all this annoying change stuff Apple does that makes our lives harder in the end.

But I don't see any jerkiness in the space man. He looks real smooth to me. So not sure what you mean there.

And did you update page 1 with the new FAIR weather conditions you mentioned earlier? Or is that coming in a future update?

Thanks!
    Grant
    You don't see ant jerky spaceman because I have temporarily disabled the zoom code till figure it out.

I can't update anything till I get out of China! The new conditions will come with text update.

I think it's too late to try this, you need to do another general reset, then while setting everything back up again, check if its updating after each thing you do.
    If you find the tweak that's causing the issue please report here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-07-2013 at 08:20 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), King_O_Hill (04-07-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

So, I might have been right after all!? A tweak could be part of this location not changing thing..??
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Hey guys maybe a dumb question. But what do I have to download to get the folder icons on the first page along with the matching icons

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri0w7wzikv...LSGPS%20SS.zip
    Can one of you GPS gurus please get this LS GPS function to work for me. I have been trying to get it to work for two days now with absolutely no luck. I woukd really appreciate it and thank you very much in advance.

Page 51 of 875 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast