Page 504 of 875 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494502503504505506 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,080 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, this is how it would look....I think much improved icons layout, but need to move "analog clock, city, description, temp" up a little....can you position those things and PM me the changed css file?....I'm trying to make some dark, and light overlays too.....I don't have the iconoclasm, but really easy to make....
    Yeah I can do that if you do the icono layout cuz i suck at it lol also the square where the circle is for the clock is the top supposed go be transparent like that? It looks kind of odd not sure where i would position the sunrise and sunset times i think it looks better with the box like enclosure

  2. #10062
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Yeah I can do that if you do the icono layout cuz i suck at it lol also the square where the circle is for the clock is the top supposed go be transparent like that? It looks kind of odd not sure where i would position the sunrise and sunset times i think it looks better with the box like enclosure
    I have to remove that top box thingy for better display of all animations....I will send you the transparent statusbar that I use, will look nice.....If you want to try like this one, but right now just testing, better overlay later
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-28-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-23-2013)

  4. #10063
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I have to remove that top box thingy for better display of all animations....I will send you the transparent statusbar that I use, will look nice.....If you want to try like this one,

    Yeah that makes sense just wondering how the sunrise and sunset times will look at the top and how to position them, ill play around with it, i think i have your status bar if you look in the image i posted unless you're talking about something different

  5. #10064
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Yeah that makes sense just wondering how the sunrise and sunset times will look at the top and how to position them, ill play around with it, i think i have your status bar if you look in the image i posted unless you're talking about something different
    Yes, sunset/sunrise at bottom of weather wall on left and right side....You don't have iconoclasm layout maker, by any chance?

  6. #10065
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, sunset/sunrise at bottom of weather wall on left and right side....You don't have iconoclasm layout maker, by any chance?
    Where exactly are you wanting the sunrise/sunset all at the bottom where the hi/lo and city/description are? No i dont have the layout maker right now

  7. #10066
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Where exactly are you wanting the sunrise/sunset all at the bottom where the hi/lo and city/description are? No i dont have the layout maker right now
    I just want to see how it would look with a theme and all.....sunset/sunrise not important, but I meant outside the box thingy, like this.....Let me see if i can do an iconoclasm layout for iph.4 even tho I'm on iph.5.....


    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-28-2013 at 02:23 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-23-2013)

  9. #10067

  10. #10068

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-29-2013), Dexy88 (08-28-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), RKO1195 (08-28-2013)

  12. #10069
    hello this version marty


  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (08-28-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (08-28-2013), Hip5 (08-29-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), lostinthemes (08-28-2013), Marmoul (08-28-2013), Marty McFly (08-28-2013)

  14. #10070
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Nice weather images!!

  15. #10071
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,450
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 673 Times in 400 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hello all, couple of images at the bottom....please remember that's augustborn's clock, a bit modified.



    Attachment 646629Attachment 646630Attachment 646631Attachment 646632
    where can i get this mod,thanks

  16. #10072

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (08-29-2013), Hip5 (08-29-2013), jma1 (08-28-2013), Marmoul (08-28-2013)

  18. #10073

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-23-2013), Marty McFly (08-28-2013)

  20. #10074
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Thanks Marty

    Working like a Charm
    Beautiful. I always forget to remove the year lol and I always notice it on a Wednesday because that makes the date go beyond the box and look all weird lol.
    Thanks for the confirmation Bliken and thanks again to Ian for that code fix.

    By the way Ian/Dacal, I noticed the "tempunit" variable was also still being used in the frost effect. I changed it to obj.celsius in my mod but I thought I'd let you guys and everyone know.

  21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-29-2013), bliken (08-28-2013), Dacal (08-29-2013), Hip5 (08-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-28-2013), King_O_Hill (08-29-2013), lostinthemes (08-29-2013), RKO1195 (08-28-2013), The_Durben (08-28-2013)

  22. #10075
    Hey Marty where is the moon phases at? I want to change the not used to Dark Moon.

    I don't find it in the java script.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377744203.641415.jpg

    Thanks

  23. #10076
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Hey Marty where is the moon phases at? I want to change the not used to Dark Moon.

    I don't find it in the java script.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377744203.641415.jpg



    Thanks
    Bottom of Translation.js

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-29-2013), bliken (08-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-28-2013), King_O_Hill (08-29-2013), Marty McFly (08-29-2013), RKO1195 (08-28-2013)

  25. #10077
    Little bit of Red.......

    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-29-2013 at 07:01 AM.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (08-29-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), phil73 (08-29-2013)

  27. #10078
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,428
    Thanks
    2,111
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Little bit of Red.......

    This is nice ferlop

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Little bit of Red.......

    How do you like this one statusbar is new for me
    Last edited by dannyk1984; 08-29-2013 at 06:08 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (08-29-2013)

  29. #10079
    thanks Durben....I looked there but saw a bunch of gibberish and didn't go all the way to bottom..

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Bottom of Translation.js

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-29-2013), lostinthemes (08-29-2013), Marty McFly (08-30-2013), The_Durben (08-29-2013)

  31. #10080
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    thanks Durben....I looked there but saw a bunch of gibberish and didn't go all the way to bottom..
    All that damn gibberish is making things difficult.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-29-2013), bliken (08-29-2013), Hip5 (08-29-2013), lostinthemes (08-29-2013), The_Durben (08-29-2013)

Page 504 of 875 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494502503504505506 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •