+ Reply
Page 502 of 868 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492500501502503504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 17342

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dexy88 I'm done Ferlop mod with Uniaw 6.4 mod with timedwalls working....i can post it if someone want... So I have been trying to find this for
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    I'm done Ferlop mod with Uniaw 6.4 mod with timedwalls working....i can post it if someone want...

So I have been trying to find this for the iphone 4, I have attempted to make it fit, but my coding skills are not up to par as everyone on here is, is there any chance that someone here can help and fix this for the iphone 4 ? I have scoured the forums for the past few hours looking for it and havent been able to find this one in particular. Any help is greatly appreciated. Amazing work as always all!!!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,966 Times in 6,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    So I have been trying to find this for the iphone 4, I have attempted to make it fit, but my coding skills are not up to par as everyone on here is, is there any chance that someone here can help and fix this for the iphone 4 ? I have scoured the forums for the past few hours looking for it and havent been able to find this one in particular. Any help is greatly appreciated. Amazing work as always all!!!
    You mean this:

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-23-2013), The_Durben (08-25-2013)

Thanks

Right. But when i download that file this is what I get. Attachment 646563
    I'd prefer the other to take advantage of the scrolling weather walls.

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,025 Posts

i like it can you upload it Tia

Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 19,013 Times in 3,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian, now that you're not in a major update mode with UniAW, though I know you're still crazy busy at work, is there a way I might get you to make some darker cloud images just as an alternate for some of us that would want it? My thought is that the static cloud for the mostly cloudy weather condition should be a good deal grayer as it is what we see on mostly cloudy days. But then the gray set that you would make would be for the cloudy and all rain weather conditions. In those conditions the clouds are almost never pure white. They're very gray to very dark. Then I could simply call for them from their appropriate weather.JS file. All I would be asking from you is your wonderful artwork. I would want to static cloud image that's gray. And then several cloud images that are medium gray to dark gray.

Only if you get bored, of course. And not asking for any specific time. Just one of those things you can do when you're simply in the mood. Thanks for even considering this very personal request. I just love your artwork.

Hope you're having a great day.
    Grant
    Hi Grant,

Example: Thunderstorms.

Go to "Javascript/Weather/iph5" and open the "thunderstorm.js" file.
    In the "createACloud" function, change this line:
    Code:
    image.src = "Images/Weather/cloud/" + where + "/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_CLOUD_IMAGES) + ".png";
    To this:
    Code:
    image.src = "Images/Weather/cloud/night" + "/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_CLOUD_IMAGES) + ".png";
    This now means that the thunderstorms condition will always use the darker clouds.

You can also use this link in rain,js, cloud.js, whatever you want.

If the night clouds are too dark for you I guess I could make a new "inbetween" set.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013), lostinthemes (08-26-2013), The_Durben (08-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,803 Times in 4,085 Posts

Hi Ian, can you please tell me how to change the color for the weather icon on Weather.js? i tried to change the color but cant put the outer Glow.. any idea?

document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute ('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7;");

Last edited by Bacardi85; 08-24-2013 at 12:14 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,062 Posts

Loving this,Thanks "Dexy/Ferlop"I'm not sure about my choice of dock tho?ImageUploadedByModMyi1377326055.003157.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377326392.747923.jpg this ones better I think,
    Last edited by Bulldog5278; 08-24-2013 at 12:40 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (08-24-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi Ian, can you please tell me how to change the color for the weather icon on Weather.js? i tried to change the color but cant put the outer Glow.. any idea?

document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute ('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7;");
    Add this and play with the numbers, the last one is the blur amount so for a glow effect this needs to be quite high.

text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px;

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (08-24-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013), lostinthemes (08-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Add this and play with the numbers, the last one is the blur amount so for a glow effect this needs to be quite high.

text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px;
    i tried to add but didn't work, even i went on photoshop to put the glow on the weather icons lol

This is now.. what i just did

document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute ('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7; text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px");
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").style.width = 52*ratio;
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 08-24-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks

i tried to add but didn't work, even i went on photoshop to put the glow on the weather icons lol

This is now.. what i just did

document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute ('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7; text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px");
    Ah, ok, so I believe it's an image? Then text-shadow won't work, can you send me a link to it so I can look? Is the weather icon that tiny little thing before the temperature?

To be clear, you want the black weather icons to be white with the blue glow?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-24-2013 at 01:34 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (08-24-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013)

Thanks

Ah, ok, so I believe it's an image? Then text-shadow won't work, can you send me a link to it so I can look? Is the weather icon that tiny little thing before the temperature?

To be clear, you want the black weather icons to be white with the blue glow?
    do you have a mac? will work with Libe wallpaper.. the format is in lwpp or you want me to zip everything?

EDIT : the white icon between the location and the temperature

Just Send the links on your inbox, thank you
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 08-24-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks

do you have a mac? will work with Libe wallpaper.. the format is in lwpp or you want me to zip everything?

EDIT : the white icon between the location and the temperature

Just Send the links on your inbox, thank you
    I'm not sure what the mask is for, please try one of these icon sets (attached).
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (08-24-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013), lostinthemes (08-26-2013), RKO1195 (08-26-2013), The_Durben (08-25-2013)

Thanks

I'm not sure what the mask is for, please try one of these icon sets (attached).
    thats what i did on PS.. but nothing changed.. im able to change the color with the codes.. but the problem its only can't add the outer Glow.. and i tried your icons and replace them.. but still the same

Thanks

thats what i did on PS.. but nothing changed.. im able to change the color with the codes.. but the problem its only can't add the outer Glow.. and i tried your icons and replace them.. but still the same
    Yeah M8, it's because it is using the image as a mask, I don't know why it does it this way.

I can't get it working on my Mac & don't want to spent too long on it but you could try changing it to a direct link instead of using a mask, something like this but not tested!

Replace all this:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7; text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px");
    with something like this:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").style.backgroundImage = "url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png')";
    Sorry can't be of more help bro.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (08-24-2013), It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013), lostinthemes (08-26-2013), The_Durben (08-25-2013)

Thanks

Yeah M8, it's because it is using the image as a mask, I don't know why it does it this way.

I can't get it working on my Mac & don't want to spent too long on it but you could try changing it to a direct link instead of using a mask, something like this but not tested!

Replace all this:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute('style', "-webkit-mask-image: url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png');-webkit-mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-repeat: no-repeat;-webkit-mask-position: center center; background-color: #e7e7e7; text-shadow: #0893be 3px 3px 8px");
    with something like this:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").style.backgroundImage = "url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png')";
    Sorry can't be of more help bro.
    okey thanks pal, ill try this out my last chance lol

EDIT : didnt work.. but thanks for your time
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 08-24-2013 at 02:14 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-24-2013)

Thanks

okey thanks pal, ill try this out my last chance lol

EDIT : didnt work.. but thanks for your time
    Sorry pal, it will work if you get it right, I think the above didn't work because we have no css style for it, maybe you need to add the style too.

On;y example:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute('style', "url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png'); width:20px; height: 20px; no-repeat; position: center center; background-color: transparent;");

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-23-2013), King_O_Hill (08-24-2013), lostinthemes (08-26-2013), The_Durben (08-25-2013)

Thanks

Sorry pal, it will work if you get it right, I think the above didn't work because we have no css style for it, maybe you need to add the style too.

On;y example:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute('style', "url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png'); width:20px; height: 20px; no-repeat; position: center center; background-color: transparent;");
    This is what i have now

document.getElementById("weatherImg").setAttribute ('style', "url('./weather/pic/" + newSymbol + ".png'); width:20px; height: 20px; no-repeat; position: center center; background-color: transparent;");

dont see the image now

Edit: i send you the zip, can you double check if you have time please?
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 08-24-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,808 Times in 4,429 Posts

Hi Grant,

Example: Thunderstorms.

Go to "Javascript/Weather/iph5" and open the "thunderstorm.js" file.
    In the "createACloud" function, change this line:
    Code:
    image.src = "Images/Weather/cloud/" + where + "/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_CLOUD_IMAGES) + ".png";
    To this:
    Code:
    image.src = "Images/Weather/cloud/night" + "/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_CLOUD_IMAGES) + ".png";
    This now means that the thunderstorms condition will always use the darker clouds.

You can also use this link in rain,js, cloud.js, whatever you want.

If the night clouds are too dark for you I guess I could make a new "inbetween" set.
    THANKS, IAN!! Let me try the night clouds first.. They might be just great... If not - then I'll ask for 'in between set'.. But it never occurred to me that you used a different set for night time.. Sure makes sense.. THANKS!!

Grant

EDITED:
    Interesting, Ian.. But it seems the 'night' clouds -- aren't really GRAY-er or 'darker' in color than the day ones.. They just seem to have less opacity.. not as 'THICK' a white texture. When I changed the code - and tested then against the backdrop of all the bright blue skies Timed Walls you made -- the clouds just looked less 'defined' - not 'darker'.. So if you were to make another set - it wouldn't be 'in between' per se - but the same 'opacity and fullness' - SIMPLY a lot GRAYer/darker toward black in color... At your leisure my brother. I trust your eye.. Take a look at your night clouds - against the backdrop of a Timed Wall blue sky.. I think you'll see what I'm saying immediately.. The night clouds just work for night in my opinion..

Thanks sir!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-24-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-24-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Loving this,Thanks "Dexy/Ferlop"I'm not sure about my choice of dock tho?Attachment 646585

Attachment 646586 this ones better I think,
    Bro is this a new one

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Bro is this a new one
    Yes it is bro,Dexy put a post up a couple pages back😉

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (08-24-2013)