Page 483 of 875 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473481482483484485 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #9641
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    1st I have to say thx Steph for your Support and your amazing Lockscreens. I have 2 questions,

    1.)
    Can u pls made the space for the jellylock pin a lil higher, mine is a little to low.

    2.)
    The Animations, like the clouds, the balloons or the birds. Any way to make them a little bit lower, too. Because the Overlay is over the Animations, and sometimes i dont see any bird or stars.

    Anyway perfect work, big thx

    Attachment 645971
    hello .
    I'll post the modified for ip5 css.
    But it is not very complicated to set the friend.
    It enough to play on the top values ​​in the css.

    For Jelly lock none is like it is and more changeable at will as Simon said.
    * but I'll try to adjust it for yours.

    Otherwise pursuant to a request here is a red test mode.
    What do you think?


  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (08-13-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-13-2013), It's Mi (09-22-2013), King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), lostinthemes (08-17-2013), Marty McFly (08-13-2013), mfisherbsu (08-15-2013), phil73 (08-13-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-13-2013)

  3. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Attachment 645972

    No bueno, so far
    You have the iphone 5 overlay on an iPhone 4 go into images/WeatherInfoBG and rename the one WeatherInfoBG(iph4) to WeatherInfoBG.png, should solve your problem, also id go into springtomize and hide dock

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xKMAN83x For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-22-2013), rdiddy_25 (08-13-2013)

  5. #9643
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello .
    I'll post the modified for ip5 css.
    But it is not very complicated to set the friend.
    It enough to play on the top values ​​in the css.

    For Jelly lock none is like it is and more changeable at will as Simon said.
    * but I'll try to adjust it for yours.

    Otherwise pursuant to a request here is a red test mode.
    What do you think?

    thanks for sharing your nice setup, for my opinion, the red is to bright, maybe a dark red would be awesome, i would go for a nice carbon fiber skin with nice blue or a dark red something unique

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (08-13-2013)

  7. #9644
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    2,107
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello .
    I'll post the modified for ip5 css.
    But it is not very complicated to set the friend.
    It enough to play on the top values ​​in the css.

    For Jelly lock none is like it is and more changeable at will as Simon said.
    * but I'll try to adjust it for yours.

    Otherwise pursuant to a request here is a red test mode.
    What do you think?

    Nice work steph its beautifull again so is all your other work thanks

  8. #9645
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,842
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Yeah Ian, thats what i just did. Its ok now.
    Tnx bud.



    Lol, no bud, it looks like but it's not....
    Oh well was hoping would've been easier haha

  9. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my sunrise/sunset times show up different then what it shows on accuweather.com i have GMT 0 in both config and the js file sunrise/sunset times show 6:44am and 8:28pm for windsor ontario (canada) but if i actually go on accuweather.com it shows 6:37 and 8:36 right now??? Is it normal to be off by some mins or am i doing something wrong?
    With it set to accuweather you always need to set GMT to 1. With Yahoo, set it to zero. The point being - whatever GMT setting is needed for your area of the world - the Accuweather setting will always need to be set +1 higher.

    So in the summer time - I need Yahoo set to '0' and Accuweather set to '1'.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. #9647
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    With it set to accuweather you always need to set GMT to 1. With Yahoo, set it to zero. The point being - whatever GMT setting is needed for your area of the world - the Accuweather setting will always need to be set +1 higher.

    So in the summer time - I need Yahoo set to '0' and Accuweather set to '1'.
    So in the config and js file for accuweather set GMT to '1'?

  11. #9648
    Hello everyone.

    I notice when trying to utilize the user bg image, and importing a photo from my camera roll, it actually rotates my image counterclockwise. Is there a way to have my user image show on the LS as it is in my camera roll? Hope this makes sense..

  12. #9649
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    So in the config and js file for accuweather set GMT to '1'?
    Yes. In the config.js file, for Accuweather, set GMT = 1.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. #9650
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. In the config.js file, for Accuweather, set GMT = 1.
    This is what I have and its like 5-7 mins different then what accuweather.com shows

  14. #9651
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    This is what I have and its like 5-7 mins different then what accuweather.com shows
    That issue I can't speak into - as accuweather's website is reporting the same as my phone for me when my GMT is set to 1.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. #9652
    for j0k3r test with this

    dark yellow ip5 update for J.zip
    Last edited by Steph53940; 08-13-2013 at 02:52 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-22-2013), j0k3r (08-13-2013)

  17. #9653
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,842
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi MaV,

    which font color did u use, i like blue glow effect



    ...where can I get that clock? I ilke the digital clock in the middle
    and the blue fits to the blue lighted font Mav is using
    Use shadow color text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #0CBAF3, 0px 0px 10px #0CBAF3

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (08-13-2013), It's Mi (09-22-2013), King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), lostinthemes (08-17-2013), Marty McFly (08-13-2013), nik1975 (08-13-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-13-2013)

  19. #9654
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my sunrise/sunset times show up different then what it shows on accuweather.com i have GMT 0 in both config and the js file sunrise/sunset times show 6:44am and 8:28pm for windsor ontario (canada) but if i actually go on accuweather.com it shows 6:37 and 8:36 right now??? Is it normal to be off by some mins or am i doing something wrong?
    I assume you are for sure using the latest UniAW 6.4 release? What are your config settings? Are you on GPS or using WOEID? If WOEID, which WOEID? CityGPS setting? Use Neighborhood setting? Your issue intrigues me . Off by an hour is usually a quick fix as Grant mentioned. Off by a few minutes is strange unless the feed for your city and website for your city are reporting different times.

    I'd like to help if I can. I'm in Barrie so happy to help a fellow Canuck lol.

    Also, can you post a phone screen shot as well as the link you've been using to compare your phones sunset/sunrise times with Accuweather. These will also help the troubleshooting process

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), The_Durben (08-13-2013)

  21. #9655
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Use shadow color text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #0CBAF3, 0px 0px 10px #0CBAF3

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-13-2013)

  23. #9656
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I assume you are for sure using the latest UniAW 6.4 release? What are your config settings? Are you on GPS or using WOEID? If WOEID, which WOEID? CityGPS setting? Use Neighborhood setting? Your issue intrigues me . Off by an hour is usually a quick fix as Grant mentioned. Off by a few minutes is strange unless the feed for your city and website for your city are reporting different times.

    I'd like to help if I can. I'm in Barrie so happy to help a fellow Canuck lol.

    Also, can you post a phone screen shot as well as the link you've been using to compare your phones sunset/sunrise times with Accuweather. These will also help the troubleshooting process
    Weather in Windsor - AccuWeather Forecast for Ontario Canada

    Im using the latest UniAW 6.4 yes (ferlops mod) Iam using GPS my GMT is set to '1' in config, neighbourhood and citygps are both set to 'false' if you notice its always off by like 5-7 mins very strange

    -img_0703.png

  24. #9657
    Which CSS file do I need to edit to get rid of the month and year from the middle of the clock space?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1376431143.102255.jpg

  25. #9658
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Which CSS file do I need to edit to get rid of the month and year from the middle of the clock space?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1376431143.102255.jpg
    CSS/Main/UniAW6_iph4.css

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xKMAN83x For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-22-2013), rdiddy_25 (08-13-2013)

  27. #9659
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,842
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You bet Durben nothing beats your shadow color combo fore!

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-13-2013), The_Durben (08-13-2013)

  29. #9660
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Weather in Windsor - AccuWeather Forecast for Ontario Canada

    Im using the latest UniAW 6.4 yes (ferlops mod) Iam using GPS my GMT is set to '1' in config, neighbourhood and citygps are both set to 'false' if you notice its always off by like 5-7 mins very strange
    OK, so the plot thickens! This is a neat one folks!

    I have confirmed that there IS an Accuweather issue for Windsor (Barrie too). The web-site (Weather in Windsor - AccuWeather Forecast for Ontario Canada) and the feed (http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/...NDSOR&metric=1) report different sunset/sunrise times. Have a look:

    Windsor: -windsor.png

    You'd think that was the problem, but no! The interesting part is that your phone is not reporting EITHER of the above! Very confusing. I'm not sure where the widget is getting those times. I thought maybe you were using Yahoo without knowing it - lol. But I checked the Yahoo sunset/sunrise times and they are different as well!

    Now check this out for my city (Barrie):

    Barrie: -barrie.png

    Look at the 'minutes' in the picture above. It's as though the web-site is reporting the "minutes" to the feed in reverse!! Instead of 6:19 and 8:27, it's reporting 6:27 and 8:19! Nothing to do with UniAW. Accuweather has a reporting issue of some sort, somewhere along the line.

    However, in the end, my phone IS showing the same times that are reported in the feed (6:27 and 8:19). So again, for you, I'm not sure where those times are coming from?? Can you zip up your theme and PM me a link?

    The only other thing I thought of....is that if it's older code being used (maybe not all from 6.4??), maybe it's this issue again: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

    EDIT: Can you send me your GPS coordinates?
    EDIT 2: If you d/l the base LS in post #1, what sunset/sunrise times are reported?

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Marty.

    What do I need to change to have the 4 day forecast moved down a little?

    To make it closer to body?

    In the CSS I see where it shows different things for the 4day forecast.

    Do I need to change all those?
    Sorry man, realized I never answered this. Nope - you just need to adjust "#forecastInfo" in CSS. That will move all forecast information (except the background (forecastbg) I believe).

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-13-2013), King_O_Hill (08-13-2013), lostinthemes (08-17-2013), The_Durben (08-13-2013)

Page 483 of 875 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473481482483484485 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •