+ Reply
Page 474 of 877 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464472473474475476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 17540

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by signori Hey there. I am using Marty's mod. I can't seem to change the color of the Uv number. I change the Uv Text but not the
...
  1. #9461
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    4,259
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,054 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. I am using Marty's mod. I can't seem to change the color of the Uv number. I change the Uv Text but not the number. Does anyone know where I can change it. Thanks.
    Look for this in UniAW6_accuweather.js file:

    if (obj.UVIndex >= 11) { var color = "#998cff;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 10) { var color = "#ff0000;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 7) { var color = "#ff9000;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 5) { var color = "#f7e400;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 2) { var color = "#4eb400;"; }

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (08-09-2013), signori (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  3. #9462
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 315 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Look for this in UniAW6_accuweather.js file:

    if (obj.UVIndex >= 11) { var color = "#998cff;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 10) { var color = "#ff0000;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 7) { var color = "#ff9000;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 5) { var color = "#f7e400;"; }
    if (obj.UVIndex <= 2) { var color = "#4eb400;"; }
    Hey I did what you told me yesterday about turning City gps and neighborhood gps off. The accuweather worked really good today with the gps location. Thanks very much.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-08-2013)

  5. #9463
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    4,185
    Thanked 8,985 Times in 4,507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    If anyone is interested in better alignment of the balloons for the shorter sky, change these values in the Javascript/weather folder for each condition that has balloons....to this (-10, 45) and (-10, 10) respectively then optional top adjustments in the UniAw_iph5.css balloon container AFTERWARDS.

    (-10, 45) and (-10, 10) respectively.....
    HUGE help, Ferlop.. Now - how about limiting how far down the clouds reach for the same reason? But the cloud images should actually be shrunk too. That's probably harder. But I tried change cloud container size but that didn't work. Any thoughts?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. #9464
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,039
    Thanks
    2,723
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,349 Posts

    Liking my modifications so far like to change the clock to Durbens haven't figured that out yet

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013)

  8. #9465
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    1,944
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    HUGE help, Ferlop.. Now - how about limiting how far down the clouds reach for the same reason? But the cloud images should actually be shrunk too. That's probably harder. But I tried change cloud container size but that didn't work. Any thoughts?
    I've been meaning to edit some of the clouds to make them shorter height, but they'll do for this widget's height....so, basically same concept.....towards the bottom of the Javascript/weather file for each condition, change these values to (-20, 100) and (-20, 10) respectively.....AFTERWARDS choose anywhere between -30px to -50px for #cloudContainer in the UniAw_iph5.css file.....



    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Liking my modifications so far like to change the clock to Durbens haven't figured that out yet
    Go in config.js file HideAnalog clock: true......then I believe Durben's clock is an iwidget, so just position there....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-08-2013 at 09:23 PM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), lostinthemes (08-13-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  10. #9466
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,039
    Thanks
    2,723
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,349 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Go in config.js file HideAnalog clock: true......then I believe Durben's clock is an iwidget, so just position there....
    Nice plan thanks ferlop not insulting you that I like that clock better bro hope you know that!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  12. #9467
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    1,944
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Nice plan thanks ferlop not insulting you that I like that clock better bro hope you know that!
    Are you kidding me? Durben's clock is awesome!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  14. #9468
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,039
    Thanks
    2,723
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,349 Posts

    Something like this?

    Thanks for the pointer ferlop!!!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  16. #9469
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    1,944
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Something like this?
    Such a showoff!....welcome, dude....btw, you can also choose in the config.js to run WeatherWalls instead, if the TimedWalls aren't displaying nicely for you....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-08-2013 at 10:15 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Simon (08-08-2013)

  18. #9470
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,481
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 15,184 Times in 6,970 Posts


    YouTube Video

    Accelerometer controlled slideshow walls with weather

  19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-09-2013), adioph (08-09-2013), Azjonnyg (08-08-2013), Dacal (08-09-2013), ferlop15 (08-08-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), lostinthemes (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-09-2013), Max_Pa1n (08-09-2013), nik1975 (08-08-2013), RKO1195 (08-09-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  20. #9471
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

    YouTube Video

    Accelerometer controlled slideshow walls with weather
    Very cool, how is the headache factor on that? Lol. I like the balloon idea, maybe something even more subtle though. I feel like that effect would work better with some animated to move slowly say a single feather falling or like a leaf when it's fall season. Or something stationary. Like a beach ball, soccer ball etc. (not sure how the gravity works with that). Very cool concept though.


    Quick question, how do I switch demo mode to day or night (basically the opposite of what time it is) I'm trying to test a very fluid bird gif I found and cleaned up :-)

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Simon (08-08-2013)

  22. #9472
    Green Apple A11AST3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Joplin, MO
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Very cool, how is the headache factor on that? Lol. I like the balloon idea, maybe something even more subtle though. I feel like that effect would work better with some animated to move slowly say a single feather falling or like a leaf when it's fall season. Or something stationary. Like a beach ball, soccer ball etc. (not sure how the gravity works with that). Very cool concept though.


    Quick question, how do I switch demo mode to day or night (basically the opposite of what time it is) I'm trying to test a very fluid bird gif I found and cleaned up :-)
    Just change your time to am. It will change what it reads as day or nite.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to A11AST3R For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (08-09-2013)

  24. #9473
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,948
    Thanks
    7,595
    Thanked 19,195 Times in 3,913 Posts

    Default Lunchtime mod
    Hi all,

    Hope you are all having fun with 6.4

    I added this little mod in my lunch time at work, I think I will put it in exactly the same place as the Sunrise/Sunset and fade them back & fore every 5 seconds so it won't take up any more space.

    Very handy information for me since most of my deep sea fishing is done at night.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0829.png  

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-09-2013), Azjonnyg (08-09-2013), bliken (08-09-2013), Dacal (08-09-2013), Dexy88 (08-09-2013), ferlop15 (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), lostinthemes (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-09-2013), Max_Pa1n (08-09-2013), mfisherbsu (08-09-2013), nik1975 (08-08-2013), RKO1195 (08-09-2013), Simon (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013), VOLTAGExDT (08-09-2013)

  26. #9474
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    *facepalm* thx man

  27. #9475
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,481
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 15,184 Times in 6,970 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Very cool, how is the headache factor on that? Lol. I like the balloon idea, maybe something even more subtle though. I feel like that effect would work better with some animated to move slowly say a single feather falling or like a leaf when it's fall season. Or something stationary. Like a beach ball, soccer ball etc. (not sure how the gravity works with that). Very cool concept though.


    Quick question, how do I switch demo mode to day or night (basically the opposite of what time it is) I'm trying to test a very fluid bird gif I found and cleaned up :-)
    With the right amount of time and math I'm sure we could mold this code to whatever element we wanted to move around a little (or a lot). So far I've used it for my bubble LS and now this slideshow one (big thx to Durben for the slideshow code). Wish I could wrap my head around the gyroscope code too though. With that plus the accelerometer we could get a kinda panoramic 360 augmented reality type of thing going.

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (08-09-2013), ferlop15 (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-08-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013)

  29. #9476
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    1,944
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Not easy to make mods for a theme like Coffee Diary because of it's Color scheme and Superb graphics....Here I'm just playing around with the hues and removing the color from the weather images....Overlay needs alot of work. meh, not great.....my skills are limited. The clock from Steph's Coffee Diary mods...just a preliminary screen

    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.

  30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (08-09-2013), Fattone66 (08-09-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-09-2013), Krima (08-09-2013), lostinthemes (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-09-2013), NewdestinyX (08-09-2013), Simon (08-09-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-09-2013), The_Durben (08-09-2013), VOLTAGExDT (08-09-2013)

  31. #9477
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    4,185
    Thanked 8,985 Times in 4,507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Not easy to make mods for a theme like Coffee Diary because of it's Color scheme and Superb graphics....Here I'm just playing around with the hues and removing the color from the weather images....Overlay needs alot of work. meh, not great.....my skills are limited. The clock from Steph's Coffee Diary mods...just a preliminary screen

    Oh BLESS YOU, Ferlop. I love Coffee Diary.. But blending it with weather backgrounds is so tricky with the browns.. The UniAW is so bright primary color-ish and clashes with the brown hues. SO excited for you to release this one... My Coffee Diary one will be compete!

    I know the Ferlop style has been to base mods around that center clock of yours.. But I've wondered about a barn window or Log cabin window to look out of and see UniAW running. That would be great with CoffeeDiary too. I just don't have the PShop skills..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. #9478
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 233 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Like the RSS News Ticker, nice idea.....

    ...that looks nice, what must I do/have to get this beauty on ma SB?

    TiA

  33. #9479
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    4,185
    Thanked 8,985 Times in 4,507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...that looks nice, what must I do/have to get this beauty on ma SB?

    TiA
    Read back thru last 3 pages of posts. Except for the "red" day of the week.. It's all there... No 1 link.. for everything. Gotta do some of your own work..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  34. #9480
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 233 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    If anyone is interested in better alignment of the balloons for the shorter sky, change these values in the Javascript/weather folder for each condition that has balloons....to this (-10, 45) and (-10, 10) respectively then optional top adjustments in the UniAw_iph5.css balloon container AFTERWARDS.



    (-10, 45) and (-10, 10) respectively.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I've been meaning to edit some of the clouds to make them shorter height, but they'll do for this widget's height....so, basically same concept.....towards the bottom of the Javascript/weather file for each condition, change these values to (-20, 100) and (-20, 10) respectively.....AFTERWARDS choose anywhere between -30px to -50px for #cloudContainer in the UniAw_iph5.css file.....

    I didnt know exactly what i have to do :/ I have to change all the values (from every condition that has clouds or Baloons in it) from the default to (-10, 45) and (-10, 10) for the Ballons, and (-20, 100) and (-20, 10) for the clouds? All the same ?

    So i.E in clear.js is :
    Code:
    big_balloonDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-20, 75));
    and
    small_balloonDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-20, 20));
    I have to change that in:
    Code:
    big_balloonDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-10, 45));
    and
    small_balloonDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-10, 10));
    ...and the Clouds:
    Code:
    cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-90, 400));
    and
    cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-90, 30));
    I have to change that in:
    Code:
    cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-20, 100));
    and
    cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-20, 10));

    ...all the other conditions have to looks the same ?

    And what are the top adjustments for the clouds and the balloon containers ?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts