Page 470 of 875 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460468469470471472 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    But if you look at the dock it looks like iphone 4
    Exactly. Ferlop's overlay is iPhone 4. At least that's how it appears in my screen shot using his Icono in the package that he identifies as an iP5 Icono.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (08-08-2013)

  3. #9382
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Little preview:


    YouTube Video

    balloons controlled by tilting device around. Just a POC right now but pretty cool I think
    Omg Simon! Way awesome. Now if you could make the rain streak Down the glass as you move it, I say that cause its pouring here. Well done sir!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to A11AST3R For This Useful Post:

    Simon (08-08-2013)

  5. #9383
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,419
    Thanked 21,499 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Basically I know it's a bug or 'newly added, inadvertent, design flaw' because it's been in no version of UniAW without a cookie to date. 6.0 and 6.1 prior to the cookie's being added did NOT have this issue. So even if in 6.2 and 6.3 the cookie masked the problem - it wasn't there prior to the cookie. Also a simple sleep/wake doesn't correct it - nor does waiting for a period of time. HAVING to respring - to get it to work is beneath UniAW's standard, bro, and you know it.. . The LTE indicator wouldn't tell me - of course.. But what DOES tell me the radio's on - and that this is a bug - is that the moment I see the frost screen (as I've said in an earlier post) I go into safari and I connect effortlessly. When I return to Springboard - frost is still showing - until I respring - then all returns to normal. So this is definitely a bug. I checked it on all three of my phones too - with all varying levels of tweaks added. So I know it's not just my iP5 and my certain group of tweaks. This is a UniAW thing.

    And what do you mean "what WE'VE been trying to tell you".. LOL!! This is the first you've chimed in on 'this' issue to me. And for you, King, what makes THIS bug more bearable or overlookable than the one you aligned with me on in 6.4beta? Is this one not just as frustrating? What makes this one okay for you and inclined to tell me to suck it up and respring a few times?
    Hi Grant,

    I'm really not sure why it is doing this for you, I use Accuweather all the time now (even though the temperatures seem a bit high compared to Yahoo) because I like the UV-Index + moon phase.

    So just for testing purposes, I have made a AccuWeather only version for you to test, please let me know if it is the same.

    I don't know if this problem is caused by the extra external js files or not, if you remember in 6.1 everything was in the one huge js file, but now we have a separate translation file & main.js file, so if this one (link below) is still the same for you then the next thing I try for you is putting everything back into one big js file, failing that I have no idea! It works perfect for me every time and I am in some dodgy internet areas all the time!

    Here's the link, let me know please.

    PS, did you also try the Yahoo side? Is it the same?

    UniAW6.4_Accu_LS.zip

    If you like, you could try adding a delay in the UniAW6_accuweather.js file, this is just for test, I warn you it is ugly as the images of analog clock show up with the hands stopped until the script loads, but just thought you might want to try it and also try different settings too

    At the end of the file, replace this:
    Code:
    window.onload = init;
    with this:
    Code:
    window.onload = setTimeout("init()",  5000);
    This (I think) will delay it for 5 seconds so play with the timing. Dacal would probably know a far better way. I don't know how to delay the complete widget.

    ===============================

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Exactly. Ferlop's overlay is iPhone 4. At least that's how it appears in my screen shot using his Icono in the package that he identifies as an iP5 Icono.
    The overlay is for iph5: you can check it's dimensions yourself, follow the link shown in the css file.
    Code:
    #WeatherInfoBG {
    
    	background: url('../../Images/WeatherInfoBG/iph5/WeatherInfoBG.png') center no-repeat;
    	background-size: 320px 568px;
    	position: absolute; 
    	width: 320px;
            height: 568px;
    	top: 0px; 
    	left: 0px;
    	z-index: 104;	 
    	-webkit-animation: global_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    	-webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    	}
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-08-2013 at 09:02 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), lostinthemes (08-13-2013), Marty McFly (08-08-2013), Simon (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-08-2013)

  7. #9384
    Ok, if at this point you haven't deleted that last mod of mine of your phone, first thing to do is this: a) Under the main.js file, #Automatic CSS for iph4 and iph5 change the "> 1000" to "> 500".......big goof on my part, forgot to change it back when testing for iphone4......Also it's a good chance for some of you to familiarize yourselves with some of these files to learn how to move stuff around on CSS, don't want to spoil ya!!!

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), Mav1971 (08-08-2013), Simon (08-08-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-08-2013)

  9. #9385
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,419
    Thanked 21,499 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Ok, if at this point you haven't deleted that last mod of mine of your phone, first thing to do is this: a) Under the main.js file, #Automatic CSS for iph4 and iph5 change the "> 1000" to "> 500".......big goof on my part, forgot to change it back when testing for iphone4......Also it's a good chance for some of you to familiarize yourselves with some of these files to learn how to move stuff around on CSS, don't want to spoil ya!!!
    Hi M8, Yep, that's the first thing I changed, I wondered why you had it set to 1000?? LOL..

    If I want to test iph4 side all I do is change the arrow

    if (screen.height > 500) = iph5
    if (screen.height < 500) = iph4
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-08-2013 at 09:19 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), ferlop15 (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), Marty McFly (08-08-2013), Simon (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-08-2013)

  11. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi M8, Yep, that's the first thing I changed, I wondered why you had it set to 1000?? LOL..
    Yea, I posted before going to bed and was exhausted.....phew! still am, Lol.....anyway, I believe it best to not have a perfect 100% out-of the box- functioning mod.....It gives the users something to practice a little modding on....Those willing to learn, Lol.....and there's many guys here that like doing their own tweaking......Thanks for everything Ian.

    edit... yes I was testing like that too with the arrow, because I was having problems getting the overlay for iphone4 to load on Chrome.....I got stuck last nite, couldn't get it to display either way!
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), Hip5 (08-17-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-08-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), Marty McFly (08-08-2013), Mav1971 (08-08-2013), Simon (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-08-2013)

  13. #9387
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    2,834
    Thanked 3,533 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yea, I posted before going to bed and was exhausted.....phew! still am, Lol.....anyway, I believe it best to not have a perfect 100% out-of the box- functioning mod.....It gives the users something to practice a little modding on....Those willing to learn, Lol.....and there's many guys here that like doing their own tweaking......Thanks for everything Ian.

    edit... yes I was testing like that too with the arrow, because I was having problems getting the overlay for iphone4 to load on Chrome.....I got stuck last nite, couldn't get it to display either way!
    Thanks for the push ferlop you know I do like to learn as always!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (08-08-2013)

  15. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Grant,

    I'm really not sure why it is doing this for you, I use Accuweather all the time now (even though the temperatures seem a bit high compared to Yahoo) because I like the UV-Index + moon phase.

    So just for testing purposes, I have made a AccuWeather only version for you to test, please let me know if it is the same.

    I don't know if this problem is caused by the extra external js files or not, if you remember in 6.1 everything was in the one huge js file, but now we have a separate translation file & main.js file, so if this one (link below) is still the same for you then the next thing I try for you is putting everything back into one big js file, failing that I have no idea! It works perfect for me every time and I am in some dodgy internet areas all the time!

    Here's the link, let me know please.

    PS, did you also try the Yahoo side? Is it the same?

    UniAW6.4_Accu_LS.zip

    If you like, you could try adding a delay in the UniAW6_accuweather.js file, this is just for test, I warn you it is ugly as the images of analog clock show up with the hands stopped until the script loads, but just thought you might want to try it and also try different settings too

    At the end of the file, replace this:
    Code:
    window.onload = init;
    with this:
    Code:
    window.onload = setTimeout("init()",  5000);
    This (I think) will delay it for 5 seconds so play with the timing. Dacal would probably know a far better way. I don't know how to delay the complete widget.
    Thanks, Ian! I will test it.. Though I think your timeout code will stop all my issues. Thanks, bro!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yea, I posted before going to bed and was exhausted.....phew! still am, Lol.....anyway, I believe it best to not have a perfect 100% out-of the box- functioning mod.....It gives the users something to practice a little modding on....Those willing to learn, Lol.....and there's many guys here that like doing their own tweaking......Thanks for everything Ian.
    Great stuff, Ferlop. Are all the overlapping text issues in my screen shot here as you intended? Do I have a font set not installed?

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013)

  17. #9389
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    Omg Simon! Way awesome. Now if you could make the rain streak Down the glass as you move it, I say that cause its pouring here. Well done sir!
    Hmm, pretty sure if I tweak it a bit I can get the rain drops falling at an angle depending on how you hold the phone. I can pretty much apply this to any 1 container and get that container moving with the accelerometer.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), King_O_Hill (08-08-2013), Marty McFly (08-08-2013), The_Durben (08-08-2013)

  19. #9390
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmm, pretty sure if I tweak it a bit I can get the rain drops falling at an angle depending on how you hold the phone. I can pretty much apply this to any 1 container and get that container moving with the accelerometer.
    Nice how your doing it like that. Just saying would be a cool feature making it look like the phone was wet an dripping down the screen. Lol. Good work tho!

  20. #9391
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks Ferlop.. But the Icono Layout seems off for me too on iP5

    Can you tel me how your iconclasm is setup mine like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1375975829.515533.jpg

  21. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Can you tel me how your iconclasm is setup mine like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1375975829.515533.jpg
    Turn off "PerPage Icono switch" then it will work. OR change the Page 1 Icono Layout to Ferlop's Icono layout.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (08-08-2013)

  23. #9393
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Turn off "PerPage Icono switch" then it will work. OR change the Page 1 Icono Layout to Ferlop's Icono layout.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375976243.865784.jpg

    It works thanks and thanks to the creators

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013)

  25. #9394
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great stuff, Ferlop. Are all the overlapping text issues in my screen shot here as you intended? Do I have a font set not installed?

    Yes, it's intentional....I left it like that so that you may just hide the weather info that you choose....For the TimedWalls, just copy all the wallpapers from Ian's original 6.4 download into the "TimedWall" folder.....I didn't include because I didn't want to upload a large sized file.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375976243.865784.jpg

    It works thanks and thanks to the creators
    Did you replace the TimedWall folder from the original UniAw 6.4 download.....I don't see any background pics....or setup config.js to use "fullscreenWeatherWalls"
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-08-2013 at 10:45 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-23-2013)

  27. #9395
    Those of you wanting Krima's RSS Ticker iWidget to fill that center block in Ferlop's newest SB, instead of 2 more icons... just change the width and height settings in both the Widget.html and Widget.plist from 300px/65px to 125px/125px .. and voilá....

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013)

  29. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Those of you wanting Krima's RSS Ticker iWidget to fill that center block in Ferlop's newest SB, instead of 2 more icons... just change the width and height settings in both the Widget.html and Widget.plist from 300px/65px to 125px/125px .. and voilá....

    Nice touch there, Grant! Change the Date color to red or similar to make it stand out....and I was just reading about that headline, too....Terrible tragedy!.....around my neck of the woods, a little south of me.....

  30. #9397
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, it's intentional....I left it like that so that you may just hide the weather info that you choose....For the TimedWalls, just copy all the wallpapers from Ian's original 6.4 download into the "TimedWall" folder.....I didn't include because I didn't want to upload a large sized file.


    Did you replace the TimedWall folder from the original UniAw 6.4 download.....I don't see any background pics....or setup config.js to use "fullscreenWeatherWalls"
    Gonna do that now i forget that thanks

  31. #9398
    How can I remove a"feels Like text and temperature" in ferlop last widget?
    I remove it CSS and put display:none; but it not works...

  32. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    How can I remove a"feels Like text and temperature" in ferlop last widget?
    I remove it CSS and put display:none; but it not works...
    If you don't need accuweather version, use yahoo version.....set accuweather to "false" in config.js

    --------------------------------------------

    Like the RSS News Ticker, nice idea.....

    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-08-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (08-08-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013)

  34. #9400
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Nice touch there, Grant! Change the Date color to red or similar to make it stand out....and I was just reading about that headline, too....Terrible tragedy!.....around my neck of the woods, a little south of me.....
    Yeah. Terrible tragedy.. The iWidgets I use don't have a text color change in them.. But I suppose easy to add. ..

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Like the RSS News Ticker, nice idea.....
    Oo YEAH! Now there you go again - taking an idea to the NEXT level.. What font/font color and shadow is that? Can I have that css code line please? Love it!!

    Then one other thing, Ferlop... Ian uses a LOT of close up shots from the ground for morning shots - in his TimedWalls - as if the photographer what laying on the ground looking up in the air. When those shots on the Panorama scroll by behind your overlay they get clipped off pretty badly.. Is there a way to 'scale down' what appears behind your overlay from UniAW? So that more of the shot is seen?

    So that's 2 questions in all:
    1)Can I have the css code line for your version of Krima's RSS ticker there?
    2)Is there a place in the css where I can scale down the whole size of UniAW running or just the Timed Walls themselves to see MORE of the shots?

    TIA
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-08-2013)

Page 470 of 875 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460468469470471472 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •