Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
08-05-2013, 07:13 PM #9281
08-05-2013, 08:45 PM #9282
08-05-2013, 09:44 PM #9283
I also had it say undefined. But I waited and the next update it fixed itself.
So I am thinking it is connection issue too.
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM #9284
08-05-2013, 10:12 PM #9285
08-05-2013, 10:28 PM #9286Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!
08-05-2013, 10:56 PM #9287
The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:
08-05-2013, 10:59 PM #9288
It's a connection problem. There is a "dead service" area near me, only happens then. The frost appearing may be its own "bug" I have demo mode off and on "no Internet" set to show nothing and frost appears. Using accuweather
08-05-2013, 11:02 PM #9289
08-05-2013, 11:09 PM #9290
The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:
08-05-2013, 11:16 PM #9291Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!
08-05-2013, 11:50 PM #9292
It is most definitely a connection problem. I have experienced it a few times my self. The code is just making the call before the radio is completely connected. Is anyone having this on a phone other than the I5?
Just curios.Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!
08-05-2013, 11:59 PM #9293
good morning @ all,
first I want to thank the whole team for that great update to 6.4 perfect work as every time.
I got a little question according to the "runtime" of sun and moon. In default sun/moon begin to start
at 0px to the def. times and end at 320 (as programmed in the specified .js).
Is there a possibility to have the sun/moon started e.g. at 50px ? Then change the .js to a runtime of 200px
so that the full way is from 50 --> 250 px?
edit: I think i got it ... played with the top/left settings ans pic sizes (also downsized the 1200x1200 to 600x600)
08-06-2013, 12:50 AM #9294
08-06-2013, 02:09 AM #9295
The Following User Says Thank You to MnM'S For This Useful Post:
08-06-2013, 02:44 AM #9296
I have been coming to Modmyi for a few years now, but usually never go beyond what's on the front page. A few nights ago for whatever reasons I decided to browse through the forums and I stumbled onto this thread. I'm very new to theme installation so as you can imagine I've run into a problem getting UniAW 6.4 setup correctly. If anyone has just a moment could you answer four questions for me?
1) I'm trying to setup the config.js file weather section for the New York City area and I just can't seem to get it right. Anyone in New York using this theme and care to share either their config file or the code for the weather section? I'm trying to set it up so it auto updates via GPS in the event I do travel outside of the city (something I do quite often).
2) var GMT = 0; // adjust for summertime. Sorry I really have no clue if I should change the value of this line. I know NYC does have it's DST, but I'm not sure if GMT is affected by that.
3) I don't know if this can be done, but does IOS allow you to have different wallpapers or theme on each page? I've set up this theme similar to how the dev has it using Gridlock and Springjumps. As I was setting this up I was thinking how cool it would be to have a separate theme for each page. For example when you hit the game icon you could have a nice background image or theme of your favorite game, etc. Is something like this even possible with IOS?
4) Is it possible to slow down the window wiper animation? It's like a blur on my phone (iPhone 5).
Anyway those are the four questions I have. Much thanks in advance to all who can help me out with some answers.
Lastly I just want to say thank you to all the devs who put in time to create this wonderful theme. I never really cared for a custom theme, but immediately after seeing UniAW I wanted to install it. Despite running into a little bit of trouble I don't regret it. Hats off to all of you guys.
08-06-2013, 03:06 AM #9297
Don't forget, no cookie... Before, if internet was down or you had a connexion problem, you loaded previous data. Since the first 6.4 release, you need to have an available connexion.
BTW, for the temp test value andthe frst, it's normal. The description in Config.js is not complete. :
var tempTest = 21; // To see frost effect in demo mode, set this to zero or below (for celsius) or 32 and below (for fahrenheit).
So, if you are in fahrenheit, frost effect is launched in demo mode.
08-06-2013, 03:07 AM #9298
1. For GPS to work you first need to install the "MyLocation" tweak, best way to do this is to find a post from "King_O_Hill", look in his signature for the install instructions. (Thanks again KOH for this )
New York code for Yahoo is: 2459115
New York code for Accuweather is (I think) 10001.
If this in incorrect look at this list and pick the correct code for your area:
<CityList us="3" intl="6" extra_cities="0">
<location city="New York" state="NY" postal="10001"/>
<location city="New York Mills" state="MN" postal="56567"/>
<location city="New York Mills" state="NY" postal="13417"/>
<location city="New York" state="Honduras(Santa Barbara)" postal="CAC|HN|HO016|NEW YORK|"/>
<location city="New York" state="Jamaica(Saint Ann)" postal="CAC|JM|JM007|NEW YORK|"/>
<location city="New York" state="Jamaica(Saint Catherine)" postal="CAC|JM|JM008|NEW YORK|"/>
<location city="New York" state="Mexico(Chiapas)" postal="NAM|MX|MX005|NEW YORK|"/>
<location city="New York" state="United Kingdom(England)" postal="EUR|UK|UK001|NEW YORK|"/>
<location city="New York" state="United Kingdom(Lincolnshire, England)" postal="EUR|UK|UK171|New York|"/>
2. "var GMT = 0; // adjust for summertime". Once you get the Widget up and running with your correct location, look at your sunrise/sunset times, compare then to the times from the AccuWeather & Yahoo websites, if they are off by an hour set this figure to either 1 or -1 to make the sunset/sunrise times match. Note: it is normal that AccuWeather sunset/sunrise times may be out by up to 10 minutes, this GMT setting is only if your times are out by over an hour.
3. This can be done using PerPageHTML, I can't remember exactly what you have to do but I think it's just a matter of putting a "Wallpaper.png" file in each page (sorry, can't remember if this "Wallpaper.png" files need to be in folders or not).
4. It sounds like you have some tweak on your phone that claims to speed up you phone, these tweaks do nothing more that speed up all the animations on your device which gives the illusion that it is running faster, problem is they also interfere with our widget animations... Remove and delete whatever speed tweak you have installed.
I am now back in China, I was just about to answer this.
So yeah.. if you guys are setting the Widget to use fahrenheit and you don't want the frost effect in demo mode then set var tempTest to 33 or above.
Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-06-2013 at 03:13 AM.
"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"
08-06-2013, 03:22 AM #9299
1) Accuweather code (US format) : 10001, Yahoo code : 2459115
It's only need if gps is set to false, or your current location don't give some good informations. See the King_O_Hill signature for the latest version of myLocation application.
2) Look the sunset/sunrise time. If not good, you can adjust them by +/- 1, 2, 3,... hours.
For exemple, if sunrise/sunset you have, are 6:00 am and 9:00 pm, and the correct ones are 5:00 am and 8:00 pm :
var GMT = -1;
3) Ian will soon release the PerPage version (it almost the same as the SB version, with some adjustments) and iWidget version. You will have the choice between both to put the uniAW widget only on one page.
4) Yes, but normally it's the good speed. If you want to change that, you will need to modify ALL Css weather files that call for the wiper.
Exemple for the rain, you will need to locate these sections and reduce the value in red below (be careful, put the same lower value in all sections) :
background-size: 320px 480px;
background-size: 320px 480px;
I have updated the links during the night, to include the italian and spanish translations
All the best M8,
08-06-2013, 03:34 AM #9300