Page 464 of 884 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454462463464465466 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #9261
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Thanks Mav.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013)

  3. #9262
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 317 Times in 181 Posts

    Hi there. Is there a way to show the Day_Night_Walls only. On previous version there was an option in the config.js file. I am not sure if I add the option it will do anything. Can someone help me out. Thanks very much.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-05-2013)

  5. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hi there. Is there a way to show the Day_Night_Walls only. On previous version there was an option in the config.js file. I am not sure if I add the option it will do anything. Can someone help me out. Thanks very much.
    hello for day and night remove the slash // and look this


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-05-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), nik1975 (08-05-2013), Simon (08-05-2013)

  7. #9264
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hi there. Is there a way to show the Day_Night_Walls only. On previous version there was an option in the config.js file. I am not sure if I add the option it will do anything. Can someone help me out. Thanks very much.
    In 6.4 LS, this option does not exist anymore. Workaround, replace the weather walls images (day ones with the pic you want for day condition, same for night ones).

    Perhaps i will add an option for this later.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (08-05-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), Simon (08-05-2013)

  9. #9265
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    3,022
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 608 Posts

    Ian , Dacal,Marty and all the others thank you for this 6.4 version,the twilight is simple amazing!!!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1375723189.588421.jpg

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013)

  11. #9266
    Thank you very much Ian for continuously improving on an already beautiful widget, and Dacal, it goes without saying, but you're awesome, man....Ian, small question...If I'm running scrolling timedwalls for only top half of screen, what's the proper way to handle this?....I know to scale the walls in half, but I'm assuming I also need to find in javascript file how far the scrolling(wall) travels (in proportion)....I'll start with scaling in half to simplify and adjust accordingly later. Thanks in advance for any replies. Oh, and I wonder, #WPoneTW, #WPtwoTW, what does this mean, 2 of them. (scroll fw, then bw?)


  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), Darrenrooster (08-06-2013), Dexy88 (08-05-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (08-05-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), phil73 (08-05-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

  13. #9267
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thank you very much Ian for continuously improving on an already beautiful widget, and Dacal, it goes without saying, but you're awesome, man....Ian, small question...If I'm running scrolling timedwalls for only top half of screen, what's the proper way to handle this?....I know to scale the walls in half, but I'm assuming I also need to find in javascript file how far the scrolling(wall) travels (in proportion)....I'll start with scaling in half to simplify and adjust accordingly later. Thanks in advance for any replies. Oh, and I wonder, #WPoneTW, #WPtwoTW, what does this mean, 2 of them. (scroll fw, then bw?)

    That's an awesome setup!

  14. #9268
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 436 Times in 197 Posts

    a little playing with WeatherInfoBG´s




    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0543.png   -img_0544.png  
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), Platini2000 (08-05-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-05-2013), VOLTAGExDT (08-06-2013)

  16. #9269
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thank you very much Ian for continuously improving on an already beautiful widget, and Dacal, it goes without saying, but you're awesome, man....Ian, small question...If I'm running scrolling timedwalls for only top half of screen, what's the proper way to handle this?....I know to scale the walls in half, but I'm assuming I also need to find in javascript file how far the scrolling(wall) travels (in proportion)....I'll start with scaling in half to simplify and adjust accordingly later. Thanks in advance for any replies. Oh, and I wonder, #WPoneTW, #WPtwoTW, what does this mean, 2 of them. (scroll fw, then bw?)

    Using an overlay would be the quickest way to hide the bottom of the screen!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (08-05-2013), v12 (08-05-2013)

  18. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Using an overlay would be the quickest way to hide the bottom of the screen!
    Yes, but in addition to that, I think there's a setting (maybe in the css files) that I also may need to cut in half....the timedwalls look fine but it keeps scrolling twice the distance of the wall, as it's now been halved. I'll sit down later and search for it. Thanks, King.

    Edit.....ok, it's the (-960px) in UniAw_iph5.css under #WPtwoTW translateX.....just need to test around 480px mark.
    Last edited by ferlop15; 08-05-2013 at 03:26 PM.

  19. #9271
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 317 Times in 181 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    In 6.4 LS, this option does not exist anymore. Workaround, replace the weather walls images (day ones with the pic you want for day condition, same for night ones).

    Perhaps i will add an option for this later.
    It took awhile to change everything but I did what you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Well Marty. I guess I was blowing right by it.

    Thanks again sinse

    Attachment 645347
    Hey how did you get the rookwood to show up under the time at the top and also above the weather description on the left. I can only get my city name to show under the time. Did you have to set City Gps or neighborhood to true.
    Last edited by signori; 08-05-2013 at 03:30 PM.

  20. #9272
    yes i have them both set, and when you travel if there is no neighborhood, the City will show up on top and the bottom will be blank...

    but if you travel and neighborhood has GPS....it will show in both places...



    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey how did you get the rookwood to show up under the time at the top and also above the weather description on the left. I can only get my city name to show under the time. Did you have to set City Gps or neighborhood to true.

  21. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hey guys that's how I'm rollin atmReally comfortable where I am as far as set ups go.





    Download

    Please keep in mind it's for iPhone 5 only as I haven't even powered on my i4 in months if someone wants to mod it for i4 up to you also the info look may vary or need slight modifying if your using a different font I'm using Nexa font available in cydia by @fontme.Only did this for my own personal setup wasn't planning on upping it but for you fine folks why not
    Hi Max,

    Please can you update your awesome LS and SB to UNiAW 6.4, so that we can use the scrolling TimedWalls as option, to your great looking Weather Walls.

    Thanks in advance...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013)

  23. #9274
    When you fix the traslations?? If i choose italian language i see always the weather in english....

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Giaco For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-05-2013)

  25. #9275
    Loving this LS can't wait to see the frost effect I recommended. I should probably be in the credits for that. 😉

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), Dacal (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013)

  27. #9276
    Quote Originally Posted by Giaco View Post
    When you fix the traslations?? If i choose italian language i see always the weather in english....
    I though it was done... I must search in the thread, i remember someone has posted the italian translation somewhere.

    Edit : found. Attach the italian translation (replace the JS file).
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (08-06-2013), Giaco (08-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), RKO1195 (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-06-2013)

  29. #9277
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 317 Times in 181 Posts

    I found something that doesn't seem right. I am using 6.4 lockscreen version. When it turned to night the wallpaper changed to a night one and the moon appeared but the weather description stills says sunny. I am using accuweather. Is there a fix or am I missing something.

    Well it just changed to clear. I wonder if the time is off or something.

  30. #9278
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I found something that doesn't seem right. I am using 6.4 lockscreen version. When it turned to night the wallpaper changed to a night one and the moon appeared but the weather description stills says sunny. I am using accuweather. Is there a fix or am I missing something.

    Well it just changed to clear. I wonder if the time is off or something.
    It's probably a accuweather bug. The day/night change are based on the sunset/sunrise. The dscription is based on the icon number.

    Need to look the source to see.

    What is you accuweather code or coordinates ?


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013)

  32. #9279
    Ian & Dacal,
    Good news and bad news.
    The GOOD NEWS: AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Moon phases are SPECTACULAR upgrade. They appear for Accuweather only - right?

    The BAD NEWS: We still have that bug from 6.4 beta -- where after certain resprings - UniAW 6.4_SB shows just the frost window and the big UNIAW 6 Logo - which I think is the No Internet window or demo mode or something. When I respring a 2nd time it resets perfectly and the animations start running. This has happened to me now once after a Winterboard respring and once after an Iconoclasm respring. Both King and I had a similar bug in 6.3 and 6.4beta. It seems to still be here - at least for me. Anyone else?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. #9280
    Updated accuweather translation with spanish.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian & Dacal,
    Good news and bad news.
    The GOOD NEWS: AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Moon phases are SPECTACULAR upgrade. They appear for Accuweather only - right?

    The BAD NEWS: We still have that bug from 6.4 beta -- where after certain resprings - UniAW 6.4_SB shows just the frost window and the big UNIAW 6 Logo - which I think is the No Internet window or demo mode or something. When I respring a 2nd time it resets perfectly and the animations start running. This has happened to me now once after a Winterboard respring and once after an Iconoclasm respring. Both King and I had a similar bug in 6.3 and 6.4beta. It seems to still be here - at least for me. Anyone else?
    Hi NewdestinyX ! Sincerely, don't think it's a bug, but a connexion problem (yours or on accuweather site). The request fails, so demo mode is launched.

    PS : moon phases are available only for accuweather. We don't have this information with yahoo .
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-05-2013 at 06:49 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), RKO1195 (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-06-2013)

Page 464 of 884 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454462463464465466 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •